Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

I don't if this is the right thread, but I have a question for you Laura regarding your diagnosis you got at the stem cell clinic (If I don't remember it incorrectly) and the meds you got that you later switched to some less toxic:

Did they say you have neuropathy due to hypersensitivity to insulin? And that is the reason to (maybe all?) you other problems too? Did they performs any specific tests to specify what kind neuropathy? Because there are all kinds of neuropathy, both cause and expression in the nervous system so to speak, myelin and axiom damage, conductivity problems, central and peripheral symptoms, infection and genetic related and a lot more...

I had nerve conduction tests and it was pretty bad in the legs; worse in the left leg than the right. It was pretty clear that there was insulin RESISTANCE and thus, hyperinsulinism, and the assumption was that this was part of the cause. The other theory was low back injury. As it turns out, both were more or less correct, but there is actually more.

After doing the DNA tests and getting the results back and learning that I am a carrier of a gene mutation that is involved with folding proteins, it seems that this could play a root cause role in part of the issue. The proteins in question are involved in the manufacturing of hormones. I also am very Vit D deficient and Vit D is a hormone like substance. I have low thyroid and insulin problems, both hormones. So, even if I don't have a specific condition due to my mutation interacting with any other mutation, it could be responsible for less efficient hormone manufacture, thus partly responsible for the insulin problems which lead to neuropathy.

The second big revelation after having an MRI done here, subsequent to the stem cell treatment, is the prolapsed disc between L5 and S1, very low back. Since it is squashed more to the left than the right, that would explain the neuropathy being more on that side than on the right. In other words, the neuropathy appears to be both chemical and mechanical.

Now, as to whether the gene defect has a more general effect on the nervous system, I don't know for sure, but studies of people who have it along with other "activating" defects tend to suggest that it can affect the whole show. I have a very high tolerance for pain. I've had doctors amazed that I have been able to continue to function with some of the injuries I have suffered. But that's not neuropathy, it's just a manifestation of the general nervous system.

One thing I should mention is that the gene mutation is supposed to have originated in Denmark/Southern Sweden though it has spread to areas where Vikings migrated. Being a carrier means you don't have anything full-blown, but the truth is, it is so rare they don't really know what carrier status implies. It's called PMM2-CDG1 on chromosome 16.

The specific Vitamin B combo I am taking has really helped: Metanx. Metanx - Wikipedia
The Victoza helped to get the insulin under control and I now only take a very small dose daily.
Thyroid medication: Armour whole thyroid, 60 mg once a day along with a drop or two of iodine.
I take about 2.5 grams of Vit. C daily (away from the iodine).
Magnesium, Potassium at bedtime.
A giant dose of Vit D once every two weeks.
Autohemotherapy about once a week.

And that seems to be what really helps. I've stripped down my supplements a lot. I don't take Vit E anymore after learning that I don't process it thanks to my genes; in fact, it causes me inflammation. That was a big discovery and once I stopped taking it, a lot of things got better.

I also got really strict about not eating eggs or having any dairy, cutting out chicken, and basically, everything that I tested sensitive to. Every day I improve a bit and I'm almost back in fighting shape. Just a little bit more to go with fixing this back problem via Quinton and I should be right as rain.

Il m'est venu une idée cette nuit : La petite cuillère de Sel marin du matin préconisée par Laura :
Directement au lever le matin : ½ cuillère à café de sel marin Celtic dans un grand verre d'eau
n'aurait elle pas le même effet que la solution Quinton buvable ?...

I had an idea last night: Laura's morning sea salt teaspoon:
Straight after getting up in the morning: ½ teaspoon of Celtic sea salt in a large glass of water
wouldn't it have the same effect as the Quinton drinkable solution?...

Unfortunately, no.

Perlou, I agree with Persej. Although I have been drinking Celtic salt for nearly 3 years now daily and I feel best when I take a larger amount, just over half a teaspoon. It works like than coffee although it is VERY salty. Much saltier than hypertonic and I drink much more Celtic salt than hypertonic (1/3 cup). Yet unlike Celtic salt, hypertonic makes me absolutely exhausted if taken in the morning - and I can't sleep if I take it in the evening. I'm better off with isotonic - which is much more diluted.

If my experience is anything to go by, Quinton plasma and Celtic salt do different things in the body. They taste different too, at least to me, although I'd struggle to describe the difference. Just different types of 'saltiness' :-)

Un grand merci à Toi aussi Ant22 pour ta réponse...

Many thanks to You too Ant22 for your answer...

I'm sorry for some grammar errors Perlou, I only noticed them now. I need to be more careful, you use an online translator so it's important to get the grammar right! I am very guilty of this kind of sloppiness, going back to change something in a sentence and not making sure the new part fits the rest of the sentence. :-[

Here's the corrected version:

Perlou, I agree with Persej. I have been drinking Celtic salt with water for nearly 3 years now daily and I feel best when I take a larger amount, just over half a teaspoon. It works like coffee although it is VERY salty. Much saltier than hypertonic. I drink much more Celtic salt than hypertonic (1/3 cup of water with sale). Yet unlike Celtic salt, hypertonic makes me absolutely exhausted if taken in the morning - and I can't sleep if I take it in the evening. I'm better off with isotonic - which is much more diluted.

If my experience is anything to go by, Quinton plasma and Celtic salt do different things in the body. They taste different too, at least to me, although I'd struggle to describe the difference. Just different types of 'saltiness' :-)

I had nerve conduction tests and it was pretty bad in the legs; worse in the left leg than the right. It was pretty clear that there was insulin RESISTANCE and thus, hyperinsulinism, and the assumption was that this was part of the cause. The other theory was low back injury. As it turns out, both were more or less correct, but there is actually more.

After doing the DNA tests and getting the results back and learning that I am a carrier of a gene mutation that is involved with folding proteins, it seems that this could play a root cause role in part of the issue. The proteins in question are involved in the manufacturing of hormones. I also am very Vit D deficient and Vit D is a hormone like substance. I have low thyroid and insulin problems, both hormones. So, even if I don't have a specific condition due to my mutation interacting with any other mutation, it could be responsible for less efficient hormone manufacture, thus partly responsible for the insulin problems which lead to neuropathy.

The second big revelation after having an MRI done here, subsequent to the stem cell treatment, is the prolapsed disc between L5 and S1, very low back. Since it is squashed more to the left than the right, that would explain the neuropathy being more on that side than on the right. In other words, the neuropathy appears to be both chemical and mechanical.

Now, as to whether the gene defect has a more general effect on the nervous system, I don't know for sure, but studies of people who have it along with other "activating" defects tend to suggest that it can affect the whole show. I have a very high tolerance for pain. I've had doctors amazed that I have been able to continue to function with some of the injuries I have suffered. But that's not neuropathy, it's just a manifestation of the general nervous system.

One thing I should mention is that the gene mutation is supposed to have originated in Denmark/Southern Sweden though it has spread to areas where Vikings migrated. Being a carrier means you don't have anything full-blown, but the truth is, it is so rare they don't really know what carrier status implies. It's called PMM2-CDG1 on chromosome 16.

The specific Vitamin B combo I am taking has really helped: Metanx. Metanx - Wikipedia
The Victoza helped to get the insulin under control and I now only take a very small dose daily.
Thyroid medication: Armour whole thyroid, 60 mg once a day along with a drop or two of iodine.
I take about 2.5 grams of Vit. C daily (away from the iodine).
Magnesium, Potassium at bedtime.
A giant dose of Vit D once every two weeks.
Autohemotherapy about once a week.

And that seems to be what really helps. I've stripped down my supplements a lot. I don't take Vit E anymore after learning that I don't process it thanks to my genes; in fact, it causes me inflammation. That was a big discovery and once I stopped taking it, a lot of things got better.

I also got really strict about not eating eggs or having any dairy, cutting out chicken, and basically, everything that I tested sensitive to. Every day I improve a bit and I'm almost back in fighting shape. Just a little bit more to go with fixing this back problem via Quinton and I should be right as rain.

Thank you so much, very comprehensive. Some of the things you mentioned I have too: like left side problems and the L5/S1 problem. Also, I have 3-4 compressed discs in the lower chest area, and the neck looks like a corkscrew.

According to my blood tests I don't have a D deficiency or any other kind of deficiency, except for somewhat high ferritin level of 363, but doctors say it's ok, of course. Have done a DNA test, just to check a few things in general, but that gene you mentioned wasn't covered there. Alternative therapists have always mentioned that I have some "issues" with my Thyroid, but no tests confirms that...

A funny thing happened a week ago, I got a letter from a ancestor association, I called them and asked why they sent me this and they said that the reason is that my ancestors (fathers side) come from Skåne/southern Sweden Coincidence?

I haven't done any intolerance testing or any other kind of specific testing for neuropathy due to money issues and I hardly take any supplements except Mg, Ca, methyl Vit. B (lacking some genes for ordinary Vit. B), Quinton (will switch to Isotonic next week) and doing sterile water intracutaneously and will start to use Carbocaine to replace the toxic meds.

Otherwise I'm waiting to see what the doctor say when we meet next week, I will talk to him about diagnosis and specific tests.

Autohem(o)therapy, what is it suppose to help you with? Do you treat the blood with ozone or UV before injection?

Anyway, it sounds like you are on track.

Have you tried Himalayan salt and compared it with Celtic? Have you tried this Sole drink?

Yes Persej, I tried the Himalayan salt when I first started supplementing iodine a couple of years back. I was getting detox symptoms such as skin issues and disturbed sleep and Celtic salt worked much better for those than Himalayan salt. And I did try 2-3 brands of it.

I've been using Celtic salt in all of my cooking too because I like the taste of it.

What's your experience? Does the Himalayan salt work better for you? If yes, maybe it's a similar situation to isotonic vs. hypertonic where different people respond better to one or the other.

As for the Sole drink, I haven't tried it before, have you? If yes, have you noticed any specific benefits? Or have any health issues improved as a result of drinking it?

What's your experience? Does the Himalayan salt work better for you?

There is no Celtic salt in my country, so I never tried it. But I could order from iHerb. Is the brand important?

If yes, maybe it's a similar situation to isotonic vs. hypertonic where different people respond better to one or the other.

I tried drinking Quinton hypertonic in different times of the day and I feel no difference. But I will try other brands, yours included.

As for the Sole drink, I haven't tried it before, have you? If yes, have you noticed any specific benefits? Or have any health issues improved as a result of drinking it?

No, I just found about it. :-)
I will try it next week when I come back home and then answer those question. At least it looks like a practical thing that can save time in the morning. So far I was always waiting a couple of minutes to dissolve salt in water before drinking. But this way you can drink it straight up. I wonder if I can put my water crystal inside? Or just keep water crystal in a separate bottle and then combine it in the morning.

There is no Celtic salt in my country, so I never tried it. But I could order from iHerb. Is the brand important?

I don't think the brand of Celtic salt is important, I order whichever brand is the cheapest on Amazon and so far I've always been happy with the quality. If it helps, my mom isn't much of a fan of drinking Celtic salt. She uses it for cooking but drinking it was such a nightmare for her that I had to put Celtic salt into empty capsules for her so she can take it as a supplement. She siad Himalayan salt is easier to drink for her. She too gets rashes and pimples sometimes and she says Himalayan salt does sort it out for her. She still eats bread (bromine) and her diet isn't exactly perfect so she may be experiencing those detox symptoms becuase she keeps putting the bad stuff into her system.

She alternates between those two as she can't buy Celtic salt in Poland either so I bring it with me when I visit home. If she runs out she buys Himalayan salt. I only send her Celtic salt as reading through the iodine thread I got the impression it was a better option, but there may in fact be little difference.

One argument in favour of Celtic salt that comes to my mind is that it's actually sea salt so it puts more sea minerals into the body. If Quinton ocean plasma is so good for us, maybe sea salt is a better option too?

I'm not an expert so I guess I'm just typing as I think :-)

I tried drinking Quinton hypertonic in different times of the day and I feel no difference. But I will try other brands, yours included.

That's the case with isotonic for me. I'm more alert during the day but I get no negative symptoms from it.

I will try it next week when I come back home and then answer those question. At least it looks like a practical thing that can save time in the morning. So far I was always waiting a couple of minutes to dissolve salt in water before drinking. But this way you can drink it straight up.

Oh boy...I didn't read the article properly, I missed the beginning and the end and I thought it was a ready product. I am obviously an attention to detail expert :-[ It does look like a good option if you don't like waiting for it to dissolve. You can just add a splash of warm water to it in the morning to make it lukewarm and that's it.

I wonder if I can put my water crystal inside? Or just keep water crystal in a separate bottle and then combine it in the morning.

I don't know for sure but I think it was said somewhere that the crystal water should be drunk on its own. Personally I don't put anything in it just to be on the safe side. I tried to find some info about this but couldn't so maybe I'm wrong. It would be great to get someone else's feedback on it.

One argument in favour of Celtic salt that comes to my mind is that it's actually sea salt so it puts more sea minerals into the body. If Quinton ocean plasma is so good for us, maybe sea salt is a better option too?

Could be. The other argument, from proponents of Himalayan salt, is that Celtic salt could contain some of the modern contaminants. I don't know, I'll continue with Himalayan for now and try Celtic sometime in future.

That's the case with isotonic for me. I'm more alert during the day but I get no negative symptoms from it.

Although, your isotonic comes from different brand so your little experiment is still not quite scientifically valid. :-P

It does look like a good option if you don't like waiting for it to dissolve. You can just add a splash of warm water to it in the morning to make it lukewarm and that's it.

Yes. :-)

Thank you so much, very comprehensive. Some of the things you mentioned I have too: like left side problems and the L5/S1 problem. Also, I have 3-4 compressed discs in the lower chest area, and the neck looks like a corkscrew.

The only thing my mainstream doctor could suggest for my back problem was surgery and I just don't want to go there.

According to my blood tests I don't have a D deficiency or any other kind of deficiency, except for somewhat high ferritin level of 363, but doctors say it's ok, of course.

Well, yeah, according to them that is okay, but it is high to me. Mine was up about there and I started donating blood as often as they allow me to.

Have done a DNA test, just to check a few things in general, but that gene you mentioned wasn't covered there.

The 23andme health report (I got it on sale) unpacked that for me. Then, when I ran my raw date through the genesis/ged site, they noted it also.

I haven't done any intolerance testing or any other kind of specific testing for neuropathy due to money issues and I hardly take any supplements except Mg, Ca, methyl Vit. B (lacking some genes for ordinary Vit. B), Quinton (will switch to Isotonic next week) and doing sterile water intracutaneously and will start to use Carbocaine to replace the toxic meds.

I think there might be issues with taking calcium because it builds up deposits.

Otherwise I'm waiting to see what the doctor say when we meet next week, I will talk to him about diagnosis and specific tests.

He will probably suggest surgery, but I think that might just make things worse.

Autohem(o)therapy, what is it suppose to help you with? Do you treat the blood with ozone or UV before injection?

Anyway, it sounds like you are on track.

No, don't do anything to it, just out and back in again. The idea is that it has markers or elements of everything going on in your body at the moment and then, when injected intramuscularly (in the bum), the body sees it as an injury, gives it a "reading", and responds specifically to what it has in it, so it is like auto-immunization. Plus, it mobilizes stem cells, and all the repair mechanisms which go to work all over the body because of what is in the blood at that moment. There is also some idea that the brief exposure to light "changes" it somehow. I just know that it works really well and after the first month, my blood went from very thick and viscous, to thin and flowing easy so, it certainly helps circulation.

The only thing my mainstream doctor could suggest for my back problem was surgery and I just don't want to go there.

I did the FDN instead, frequency denervation, as my my neurologist suggested, and he said that I'm not up for any kind of surgery, so that is good.

Well, yeah, according to them that is okay, but it is high to me. Mine was up about there and I started donating blood as often as they allow me to.

Problem is that you need to have at least 1000 in Sweden for them to allow me to do a Phlebotomy…I did the IP6 protocol, but boy that was heavy and painful, and it messed up my sleep.

The 23andme health report (I got it on sale) unpacked that for me. Then, when I ran my raw date through the genesis/ged site, they noted it also.

Well, I might consider doing that. I don't know if it helps me knowing if I have the gene or not, depends on the cost.

I think there might be issues with taking calcium because it builds up deposits.

Yeah, never been taking Ca before, I'll just finish the bottle then that's it. Potassium on the other hand might be worth a try, never taking it.

He will probably suggest surgery, but I think that might just make things worse.

No, don't do anything to it, just out and back in again. The idea is that it has markers or elements of everything going on in your body at the moment and then, when injected intramuscularly (in the bum), the body sees it as an injury, gives it a "reading", and responds specifically to what it has in it, so it is like auto-immunization. Plus, it mobilizes stem cells, and all the repair mechanisms which go to work all over the body because of what is in the blood at that moment. There is also some idea that the brief exposure to light "changes" it somehow. I just know that it works really well and after the first month, my blood went from very thick and viscous, to thin and flowing easy so, it certainly helps circulation.

Ok, that I'll never be able to do in this country, that's for sure.

It might doing another food intolerance test, was 10 years ago.

Hopefully this doctor I'm seeing now will help me with specific tests etc.

I have a paper (written for doctors) on how to determine what kind of neuropathy a person has, quite comprehensive, it is in swedish.

Edit: I don't know how to make separate quotes in a reply, so there are comments in italics above in the reply.

Worldbridger, can you just go to a blood blank once in a while? You don't need any doctor for that, and it's free. You just donate blood. It's usually about 500ml, and it depends on each person, but I seem to remember that for each donation, ferritin goes down by about 40-60.

Back
Top Bottom