Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

I've held off posting any news because I first wanted to see what was happening. I've had 5 injections, so far. The standard cocktail: xylocaine, Quinton water, EDTA, all the B vitamins, and magnesium. Next time I'll get the aminoacid cocktail.

The main issues I was trying to tackle:
a) arthritis in the cervicals (C3-C4), that often causes me pain and wakes me up at night., possibly related as well to a problem in the vocal chords which I'm doing rehab for.
b) arthritis in the knees: I used to wear orthopedic soles, because the arch of my foot is big, and my knee-caps are not at the "correct" angle, but a bit too centered. I can hear "grains of sand" (calcium) any time I flex my knees, and sometimes it gets very painful just going up the stairs.
c) Blood circulation problems (vasculitis & something that resembles Renaud's syndrome.)

The first treatment was the best, and I felt pain-free in the cervicals, something I hadn't felt for years. After the following injections, things have been up and down, but my neck has gone from hurting all the time to only if I spent long hours in front of the computer, and sometimes at night. I can move my head a lot more freely than before. More and more I think that when it starts, it is not the bones anymore, but the muscles being too tight (bad posture, stress, etc.)

The injections in the knees are SUPER painful, but things are happening. I feel "pebbles", more than grains for sand. Some days, I can barely go up and down the stairs, and others I'm almost pain-free. Some old pains have reappeared, and the nurse says that's a good sign, of deeper healing. I hope so! It still remains to be seen, but something is definitely going on!

Circulation: Up and down. Some days better, others worse. But again, something is definitely happening.

The treatments can make me very tired and a bit foggy-brained, but nothing intolerable. Once I almost fainted during the fourth session, but it could be due to the fact that she has been forced to use Xylocaine 2% instead of 1%, due to a shortage of stock in the entire country. Apparently it's a well known side effect that it lowers blood pressure.

:whlchair:---->:bacon:if everything goes as it should. :-)

It is pretty intensive when you do the treatment. Yesterday, I had a gang of 18 needles attached to my drip bag. Good thing about it was that she was able to cover about 2/3 of my spinal length this way, and with that many needles, it dripped in faster. Also went back to the detox cocktail which is less painful going in, though one gets pretty foggy and miserable for a few days after.

Overall, I think that even my organs are working better; digestion overall, blood sugar management, appetite, etc. My pain levels are down to 3 or 4 on scale of 10, and often no pain at all. Except for right now, while detoxing, my energy is better, my dreams are interesting, and I'm just able to do more things.

Since my injury is so longstanding, I'll probably have to do a few more drips and I'm looking forward to just getting the whole spine done! I sure wish this was available to all! Maybe if Gaby opens her own practice in the not-too-distant future, we can host group members for treatments over the needed periods of time.

3 or 4, and often no pain at all, sounds very amazing and promising, I'm glad for you.

Finished the book and at the moment I'm keep taking my Hypertonic 30ml and I start using it topically on the back along the spine.

I don't know, maybe it is the denervation thing I did (told me at might take 4-5 weeks before i start noticing any effect on that area, since it is the oldest one) together with the water orally and topically, and maybe the book, but the last week I have decreased my Oxy with 1/3.
Also, he recommended I try something "old", sterilized water intracutaneously, some hospitals use this instead of morfin and acupuncture during child birth. Talked to a midwife/professor who has done some studies and they now have that as an alternative. They also use it subcutaneously, hurts less.

Looking forward to visit your "clinic" Gaby…. :)

Seeing as I live on the coast and the Arabian Sea is minutes away, would it be safe to use the sea water and mix with spring water to make it isotonic?

I've held off posting any news because I first wanted to see what was happening. I've had 5 injections, so far. The standard cocktail: xylocaine, Quinton water, EDTA, all the B vitamins, and magnesium. Next time I'll get the aminoacid cocktail.

a) arthritis in the cervicals (C3-C4), that often causes me pain and wakes me up at night., possibly related as well to a problem in the vocal chords which I'm doing rehab for.
b) arthritis in the knees: I used to wear orthopedic soles, because the arch of my foot is big, and my knee-caps are not at the "correct" angle, but a bit too centered. I can hear "grains of sand" (calcium) any time I flex my knees, and sometimes it gets very painful just going up the stairs.
c) Blood circulation problems (vasculitis & something that resembles Renaud's syndrome.)

The first treatment was the best, and I felt pain-free in the cervicals, something I hadn't felt for years. After the following injections, things have been up and down, but my neck has gone from hurting all the time to only if I spent long hours in front of the computer, and sometimes at night. I can move my head a lot more freely than before. More and more I think that when it starts, it is not the bones anymore, but the muscles being too tight (bad posture, stress, etc.)

The injections in the knees are SUPER painful, but things are happening. I feel "pebbles", more than grains for sand. Some days, I can barely go up and down the stairs, and others I'm almost pain-free. Some old pains have reappeared, and the nurse says that's a good sign, of deeper healing. I hope so! It still remains to be seen, but something is definitely going on!

Circulation: Up and down. Some days better, others worse. But again, something is definitely happening.

The treatments can make me very tired and a bit foggy-brained, but nothing intolerable. Once I almost fainted during the fourth session, but it could be due to the fact that she has been forced to use Xylocaine 2% instead of 1%, due to a shortage of stock in the entire country. Apparently it's a well known side effect that it lowers blood pressure.

Hi Chu, didn't know you had those issues, sorry to hear that. But I think you are in a good position down there and the promising results Laura experienced, so I hold my thumbs. Still being able to do the salsa? Well, you were a natural….:)

How much Xylocaine did you get? 2 years ago I got 2% Carbocaine 3 days (subcutaneously) in a row, and I felt a little sick and week the first time, got approx. 2 ml or maybe 3 ml in total the first time, the other days I got/needed less and felt less side effects.
Couldn't the therapist use less if she/he only had access to 2% instead of 1%?

Here's a EU source for the pharmaceutical grade products (Quebec lab):

Pharmonet | Online Pharmacy
Thank you for sharing all this information and your experiences. :flowers:

Here are two other sites I found:

A Belgium site, but it also ships to other European countries: Quinton Biocean Hypertonic (Brand Biocean)

On the site below, you can change the language on top of the page:

Plasma hypertonic Marin (Brand Biotechnie)
Plasma isotone Marin (Brand Biotechnie)

Just to give you heads up, I purchased the Biocean brand and the ingredients list it says it contains fluoride (21mcg per 50ml). Since this is a natural product I guess this would be calcium fluoride rather than sodium fluoride. Nevertheless I'm a concerned about continuing to take it.

I purchased the large bottle for my family, especially my mom who was really intrigued about the potential benefits. My family don't use fluoride containing products at all so this one was a bit of a disappointment. :-(

I also purchased vials of both isotonic and hypertonic and they only have magnesium and chloride listed as ingredients so I guess I'll stick to those despite the fact that they work out pricier.

Seeing as I live on the coast and the Arabian Sea is minutes away, would it be safe to use the sea water and mix with spring water to make it isotonic?

I don't know, but I found this article:

Arabian Sea's Maine-Sized 'Dead Zone' Shows the Danger of a Bacterial Bloom

Diving deep below the blue-green waters of the Arabian Sea, Seaglider robots crashed headfirst into a wall of lifelessness. These robots, deployed by scientists from the University of East Anglia and Sultan Qaboos University, had found a “dead zone,” a region devoid of oxygen and, therefore, life. Publishing their work in a Geophysical Research Letters study last week, the team explained that dead zones occur normally — but this one, roughly the size of Maine, is nothing but normal.

The Arabian Sea is the largest and thickest dead zone in the world,” marine biogeochemist Bastien Queste, Ph.D. said in a statement released April 27. In the paper, the team show that the Arabian Sea dead zone has grown significantly since it was first observed in the 1960s and then again in the 1990s. In the release accompanying the paper, the dead zone was described as being “larger than Scotland.”

Dead zones, or “oxygen minimum zones,” are often the result of human pollution, but they can occur naturally in the sea. In the case of the Arabian Sea, however, humans are almost certainly to blame.

Blooms of green phytoplankton are an indication that the Arabian sea is becoming more hypoxic. Regardless of what causes them, dead zones are usually observed as a thick strip of water in the ocean, sandwiched between other layers of water with different density or chemical makeup. The one in the Arabian Sea was well known — it’s just massively bigger now — as is the one in the lower part of the Black Sea, considered by some scientists to be the largest naturally occurring dead zone in the world. In the United States, a dead zone in the Gulf of Mexico the size of New Jersey — about 9,000 square miles — is considered to be the largest. In all of these zones, oxygen is at a minimum or is completely absent.

It’s not an ideal situation for marine life, which is already threatened by warming waters as is. But human pollution — especially wastewater runoff from agriculture and industry — is making the problem unsustainable.

Pollution creates dead zones through a process called eutrophication. When the water is pumped full of nutrients like phosphorus and nitrogen — a big part of the runoff from fertilizer-using farms — it boosts the growth of naturally occurring blue-green algae called cyanobacteria. These little guys are fine when their numbers are kept in check, but when their populations spike, they wreak havoc on their surroundings. For one thing, cyanobacteria need to breathe, too, so they use up all the oxygen in the water. Then, because they grow in “blooms” so thick they can be seen from space, they cloud the sunlight from filtering down through the water from photosynthesizing ocean plants below, which are usually responsible for replacing oxygen in the water. Over time, as the algae use up all the oxygen and in doing so kill the only plants that can replace it, the water — and everything else in it — begins to die.

Huge cyanobacteria blooms in the Baltic Sea have turned it into a massive dead zone. The same thing recently happened in America’s beloved Walden Pond, the inspiration for Henry David Thoreau’s legendary book. As Inverse reported in March, an excess of human activity — and output — is all it takes to kill a thriving body of water.

An uptick of phytoplankton, beginning in the 1920s, after the shoreline was developed for tourism, suggested that human activity was making the pond more habitable for those organisms. Phytoplankton thrive on phosphorus and nitrogen — which just so happen to be a big part of human waste.

Human excrement, just like fertilizer used in agriculture, is crammed with nitrogen and phosphorus, so any body of water that’s near humans who farm, urinate, and defecate — and are irresponsible about cleaning up — is a potential dead zone waiting to happen. Unless we clean up our act, the world’s oceans could soon become graveyards.

Arabian Sea Dead Zone: Massive Region Shows Danger of Bacterial Bloom | Inverse

Shame your going through this Chu - when still so young... And you're a real trooper too!

If it hasn't already been mentioned: I highly recommend taking a course of CBD 'cannabinoids' Oil of the purest concentration you can legally(?) get your hands on.
Over the last year I have witnessed first hand - and heard many witnessed testimonies from others I consider honest and reliable attest to - its remarkable results for a wide range of problematic issues, including arthritis, normal medicine and doctors often struggle to cure.
10ml of the best potency go for around 10 - 15 Euros I think. Recommended dose is usually 2 drops 2 or 3 times a day. I'm certain you will start to notice positive results within 4 - 6 months. The most effective Oil is always harder to attain but worth it. And, has no psychoactive effects.

Just to give you heads up, I purchased the Biocean brand and the ingredients list it says it contains fluoride (21mcg per 50ml). Since this is a natural product I guess this would be calcium fluoride rather than sodium fluoride. Nevertheless I'm a concerned about continuing to take it.

That's 0.42 mg/L. Mine has 1.28 mg/L, which is 3 time more than yours. But you are probably quoting the isotonic version because in isotonic everything is about 3 time less than in hypertonic. In hypertonic that is actually the normal range:

Seawater contains more fluoride than fresh water, with concentrations ranging from 1.2 to 1.5 mg/litre.
2. Where are fluorides found?

I purchased the large bottle for my family, especially my mom who was really intrigued about the potential benefits. My family don't use fluoride containing products at all so this one was a bit of a disappointment. :-(

Well, nothing is perfect in mother nature. That's why we have Lugol's. :-)

I also purchased vials of both isotonic and hypertonic and they only have magnesium and chloride listed as ingredients so I guess I'll stick to those despite the fact that they work out pricier.

Well, if it is a natural sea water, it surely has some fluoride, no matter what is written on the label. ;-)
Unless you are drinking magnesium oil which contains only magnesium and chloride? :-)

Shame your going through this Chu - when still so young... And you're a real trooper too!

If it hasn't already been mentioned: I highly recommend taking a course of CBD 'cannabinoids' Oil of the purest concentration you can legally(?) get your hands on.
Over the last year I have witnessed first hand - and heard many witnessed testimonies from others I consider honest and reliable attest to - its remarkable results for a wide range of problematic issues, including arthritis, normal medicine and doctors often struggle to cure.
10ml of the best potency go for around 10 - 15 Euros I think. Recommended dose is usually 2 drops 2 or 3 times a day. I'm certain you will start to notice positive results within 4 - 6 months. The most effective Oil is always harder to attain but worth it. And, has no psychoactive effects.

I will also attest to the benefits of CBD oil/capsules/salve. I've been using all three for months now, and they seem to be helping with pain and inflammation. They are rather expensive though, the higher the concentration of CBD, the higher the price.

That's 0.42 mg/L. Mine has 1.28 mg/L, which is 3 time more than yours. But you are probably quoting the isotonic version because in isotonic everything is about 3 time less than in hypertonic. In hypertonic that is actually the normal range:

Yes, the above quote was for my isotonic water. The hypertonic version doesn't have the any other ingredients listed apart from magnesium and chloride.

(...) Well, nothing is perfect in mother nature. That's why we have Lugol's. :-)

True that, thanks Persej :thup: Well, given that my mom and her husband, who drink Quinton water with me, also take iodine regularly I guess they'll be fine. There was a bit of googling involved as the difference between natural and artificial fluoride was't clear to them and the news that Quinton contained fluoride was welcomed with some suspicion (which I was happy to see!).

But our 1 litre bottle is 1/3 empty now :-)

Well, if it is a natural sea water, it surely has some fluoride, no matter what is written on the label. ;-)
Unless you are drinking magnesium oil which contains only magnesium and chloride? :-)

It's not magnesium oil but Quinton hypertonic phials :-)

IMG_3622.JPGIMG_3625.JPG

The hypertonic version doesn't have the any other ingredients listed apart from magnesium and chloride.

That's strange. I could understand that perhaps some law forbids them to advertise trace minerals, but then where are the sodium and chloride? You cannot have sea water without sodium and chloride. :-)
On the other hand, mine doesn't have chloride listed. Oh, well...

Well, given that my mom and her husband, who drink Quinton water with me, also take iodine regularly I guess they'll be fine. There was a bit of googling involved as the difference between natural and artificial fluoride was't clear to them and the news that Quinton contained fluoride was welcomed with some suspicion (which I was happy to see!).

Yeah, I think we cannot completely avoid natural fluoride in our diet. But we can take enough iodine to counteract any bad halides.

But our 1 litre bottle is 1/3 empty now :-)

That's good to hear, but next time buy hypertonic and make isotonic yourself. It will be cheaper that way. ;-)

It's not magnesium oil but Quinton hypertonic phials :-)

I know, I was just kidding. :-)
But it's a good example of bad product description.

I don't if this is the right thread, but I have a question for you Laura regarding your diagnosis you got at the stem cell clinic (If I don't remember it incorrectly) and the meds you got that you later switched to some less toxic:

Did they say you have neuropathy due to hypersensitivity to insulin? And that is the reason to (maybe all?) you other problems too? Did they performs any specific tests to specify what kind neuropathy? Because there are all kinds of neuropathy, both cause and expression in the nervous system so to speak, myelin and axiom damage, conductivity problems, central and peripheral symptoms, infection and genetic related and a lot more...

Reason for asking is that I'm seeing a pain diagnostic specialist, who also happen to be one of the top 5 maybe in the world in this area (I later found out), and there are also some special tests to find out exactly what kind of neuropathy I have and to what extent.

You mentioned they were also very thorough and professional, so I thought you might want to share some of the things they did and how they came to the conclusions they did.

My idea is that the better and more precise diagnosis you have, and to what degree, it is easier adapt treatments and/or at least stop it from making it worse. After the first meeting, and he was very thorough - 2 hours, he mentioned that I have some sort of neuropathy, but we will meet at least 2 more times. He wanted to know EVERYTHING about me, background, traumas, well my life story. No doctor has ever asked me these kind of things...

Then there are all these tests you can do, certain blood test, scans, electroneurography etc.

If you want to of course.

I've been a little late to this party, but I've decided to check out Quinton water based on an observation I had while on vacation recently. I spent about ten days, and over that span of time I noticed that some scar tissue that I had (that looked like it was composed more of dermal tissue than epidermal) began to heal and resemble normal skin after awhile (it's about 90% fully healed now). My diet wasn't anything too abnormal historically speaking, and I was getting a decent amount of sunlight. One major difference was for those ten days I was swimming very often, and the water in the are is quite hard, meaning it contains a lot more minerals than average. It's just a theory I had, but it definitely made me curious to see if this marine plasma thing will have similar effects.

Il m'est venu une idée cette nuit : La petite cuillère de Sel marin du matin préconisée par Laura :
Directement au lever le matin : ½ cuillère à café de sel marin Celtic dans un grand verre d'eau
n'aurait elle pas le même effet que la solution Quinton buvable ?...

I had an idea last night: Laura's morning sea salt teaspoon:
Straight after getting up in the morning: ½ teaspoon of Celtic sea salt in a large glass of water
wouldn't it have the same effect as the Quinton drinkable solution?...

I had an idea last night: Laura's morning sea salt teaspoon:
Straight after getting up in the morning: ½ teaspoon of Celtic sea salt in a large glass of water
wouldn't it have the same effect as the Quinton drinkable solution?...

Unfortunately, no.

In his landmark book, “L’eau de Mer Milieu Organique” (Seawater, Organic Matrix), René Quinton demonstrated that drying out or desiccating marine plasma irreversibly damaged the “live” mineral and protein complexes. He clinically demonstrated that it was impossible to reconstitute marine plasma and still achieve the same health benefits. This is because, when marine plasma is dried, minerals fall out of their “live” crystalloid state.

Unfortunately, eating dried sea salt provides a potent inorganic trace mineral complex, but fails to provide the biological information stored within marine plasma.

Marine Plasma Water

Back
Top Bottom