Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

That makes me so happy to hear Pierre. I imagine it's hard to put into words the improvement in quality of life from the Quinton water. Headaches are incredibly draining, and I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have to experience everyday life with that constant pain in your head. Both your and Laura's testimonials are exhibit A for the benefits of Quinton therapy. I'm glad you both have found relief :hug2:

I am also so happy to hear that Pierre. What a wonderful news. :dance:

Great news also that this therapy is working well for you Laura. :cheer:

Right before starting the Quinton protocol, I was having headaches almost permanently, only alleviated for about 24 hours by Naproxen. I had tried many therapies like cold water, infrared, massage, stretching, acupuncture, cupping, etc. None of those approaches really worked.

With the repeated failures of new therapies and the growing headaches, I was losing hope and trying to accept that I would live the rest of my life in "zombie mode" avoiding efforts, Sun, noise, light and stress.

During the first sessions, the headaches got worse, I fainted a few time, I got a permanent trembling, my sleep got messed up. Pain and fatigue increased too. It was not promising at all but I didn't have much to lose, so I persevered.

Then, around session #4 things started to shift. I remember having as usual a headache but after a few hours it disappeared by itself without me having to take Naproxen.

The following days, headaches decreased both in terms of frequency and intensity. Since the end of June, that is 2 months ago, I've not experienced one single headache!

That's really great to hear Pierre! I also have a history of regular headaches and migraines which are always accompanied by nerve pain along the lower right back and gluteus. Although the diet and breathing exercises have improved my condition substantially, I still get the occasional migraine in moments of high stress.

After reading your testimonial, I finally went back and read the entire thread and am quite impressed by both the literature and the results seen by those who have tried it. So I have now received the hypertonic water and will soon order the isotonic one and try it out for a month. I'll probably start with Keynote's suggestion in his posts and take hypertonic in the morning and isotonic in the evening and see what happens.

Anyway, it's great to see that you are all feeling better!

So I finished my Quinton box with 40 ampules two weeks ago and I was waiting to see how I feel after it, before I write anything. And this is how I feel so far: the main change that I feel is the time that I need to go to sleep. When I first started taking Quinton, I felt like my dream state is much deeper that usual. Not so much interesting dreams, but it just felt deeper. After maybe two weeks the feeling disappeared and I reverted to less deep dreaming. Kinda like when things went back to normal after some time of taking Lugol's. Perhaps this thing also changed something in my brain.

Anyway, for many years I had trouble falling asleep. Then I started doing EE exercises and the time to go to sleep halved. Which was a great improvement but I could still listen to the podcasts while lying in bed waiting to come close to the dream state. But now, after Quinton, time to sleep is again halved, so I don't have time to listen to podcasts. I switch to listening them in the bus instead. I don't feel that I sleep any better, it's just that I fall asleep quicker. The effect is still lasting, after two weeks of not taking it.

The other thing that I noticed is that I gained weight a little, which is good.

So this thing did have a positive effect on me, but it would probably take more that just 40*10ml ampules to have bigger benefits. Those who can should buy bottled version because it is cheaper that way. I will buy another pack from different brand the next time, to see if there is any difference. But for now I will try other things.

Eh, so after my experience of being put to sleep by Quinton Isotonic solution taken orally during the day, I finally decided to take it before bed for the past couple of nights.

WOW, did I sleep well!! Like crazy-well! In fact, last night I hibernated for 1000 years.
:zzz:

No effects during the daytime. So, that's an option for people who aren't on the verge of death and who find the isotonic solution sleep-inducing...
:thup:

I'm really glad you are both doing well Laura and Pierre!

I gave the oral Isotonic solution a go for the last month, so just reporting in.

I recently listened to this webinar by Dr Chris Shade on the clinical implementation of Quinton plasma (orally). He discusses the difference between isotonic and hypertonic, where isotonic stimulates parasympathetic associated activities and hypertonic stimulates sympathetic activities. The video is mainly designed for practitioners, but a lot of useful information can be derived from it for the lay-person.[..]

I read into this a bit before deciding that Isotonic was best if you are 'anxious'/easily stressed (sympathetic dominant nervous system?).
The results appear to be mostly subtle, however I'd say the results are deeper than I realise upon reflection. Firstly, I can cope with everyday stress better. That's quite a big one, because on the occasion of having to deal with disasters at work my nervous system doesn't burn out for days now.
For me, taking it in the evening after work gave me a boost of energy so evening have become productive rather than just crashing out after work. Taking it earlier in the day doesn't have the same result, unless I take it just after waking up.
The more subtle things I noticed are that I feel less 'leaky' - that is, everything feels better defined physically. My neck and shoulders are also not quite as stiff/achy/crunchy.

First of all, I'm really happy to hear that Laura and Pierre have been getting such great results! :bacon: I hope it continues to improve for you!

I recently listened to this webinar by Dr Chris Shade on the clinical implementation of Quinton plasma (orally). He discusses the difference between isotonic and hypertonic, where isotonic stimulates parasympathetic associated activities and hypertonic stimulates sympathetic activities. The video is mainly designed for practitioners, but a lot of useful information can be derived from it for the lay-person.

When I first read the above post about sympathetic vs. parasympathetic stimulation, I thought I'd be better off with hypertonic. This was not the case and I must admit that I was a bit puzzled by this. I took hypertonic once during the day and I left the house to do some shopping. Within less than an hour it made me so sleepy that I had to go back home as I literally couldn't keep my eyes open. I also tried taking it right before bedtime and my sleep was very disturbed and light, followed by feeling exhausted the next day.

My main issue being chronic fatigue, I thought that what I needed was stimulation of the sympathetic branch so I could feel more awake. Yet I had a very negative response to hypertonic and a remarkably positive one to isotonic.

This actually made me take a really close look at myself and what I perceived to be my problem - and what the problem really is. Having given it quite a bit of thought, I actually can see now why isotonic works better and why hypertonic made me so crazily sleepy if taken during the day - and unable to sleep if taken at night.

I have a suspicion that it was overstimulation of the sympathetic branch that caused the chronic fatigue, that haunted me for over a decade, and this may be why hypertonic made me so sleepy again. Given the information provided in the Developmental Trauma book, I see how this could have started. NO must have calmed the sympathetic branch down - and Quinton's isotonic gave the effects achieved by NO a huge boost.

It's been a couple of months now and I still cannot believe that the nightmare that made me sleepwalk through life for so long is over. This is going to sound silly but I sometimes catch myself just sitting and enjoying the stillness and clarity in my head. I was literally crying in disbelief when I went out after work with some friends a couple of weeks ago and felt great, rather than forcing myself to have social life when all I wanted to do was sleep.

Moreover, I always thought that me and my mom are very different people, that I'm more like my father. Yet both me and my mom have had pretty much the same response to hypertonic and isotonic. This too made me arrive at a number of useful conclusions. :-)

I've been saving up to rent NeurOptmal again in November but I am now wondering whether Isotonic is enough to keep my sympathetic branch under control for a couple of more months. The rental price is a lot of money for me and isotonic is cheaper. 2 years ago my health was so bad that I was actually happy I was able to keep my job and no one noticed I was sometimes losing track of conversations. This has certainly negatively affected my earning potential that I only started to improve when I began to apply information shared on this forum. I'm planning to rent NO again for 3 months, Jan-March 2019 but if I could skip the rental in Nov it would really be financially helpful.

That said, I wouldn't say isotonic can substitute NO, but maybe it would be better if I shared my experience with it in the NO thread and explained what I think the difference is.

Last edited:
Eh, so after my experience of being put to sleep by Quinton Isotonic solution taken orally during the day, I finally decided to take it before bed for the past couple of nights.

WOW, did I sleep well!! Like crazy-well! In fact, last night I hibernated for 1000 years.
:zzz:

No effects during the daytime. So, that's an option for people who aren't on the verge of death and who find the isotonic solution sleep-inducing...
:thup:

That's really great to hear Scottie! I hope the alarm clock wasn't too much of a shock to the system though ;-)

It's interesting that isotonic has a different, yet amazingly positive, effect on me. It is literally pure magic. It works better than coffee and the debilitating fatigue and brain fogs are mostly gone now. NeurOptimal really helped too but Isotonic seems to have massively boosted the overall effect of NO.

Isotonic is actually very good as a skin toner too. :-)

Another interesting thing I noticed is that Isotonic might have helped with my wisdom teeth. They started to come out a couple of years ago and I thought I'd have had to get them taken out. Given the position of the roots, it would have been a very tricky procedure potentially requiring general anesthesia (according to the dental surgeon I saw). The problem slowly went away on its own, after a couple of months of increasing pain, and didn't return for 4-5 years. But my wisdom teeth started to give me trouble again shortly before I began taking isotonic. I normally keep it in my mouth for a longer while before swallowing it and within a couple of days of doing it my wisdom teeth calmed down. They're back to "sleep"now and I am hoping I won't have to have them removed in the end.

This may of course be just a coincidence but I thought I'd mention it in case it isn't.

For me, taking it in the evening after work gave me a boost of energy so evening have become productive rather than just crashing out after work. Taking it earlier in the day doesn't have the same result, unless I take it just after waking up.

That's an interesting observation RedFox, isotonic gives me a boost of energy too but in my case it doesn't matter what time I take it, as long as it's not too late as it keeps me awake if taken too close to bedtime.

One thing I did notice is that it works better on an empty stomach and I don't see much of an effect if I take it shortly after food. Do you think this may be the reason why it work better in the morning or in the evening for you?

It's interesting that isotonic has a different, yet amazingly positive, effect on me. It is literally pure magic. It works better than coffee and the debilitating fatigue and brain fogs are mostly gone now.

I'm glad that Quinton plasma had such a positive effect on you, Ant. :-)

The difference between hypertonic and isotonic is also very interesting. But I was wondering if it has to be exactly isotonic, or it could be dilluted even more? When we look at this information from C's:

Q: (Pierre) Why does Quinton plasma have such beneficial properties compared to ordinary saline solution?

A: Basic life energy imprint.

Q: (L) It's like water with memory?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) And the seawater is the basic life environment...

Q: (Pierre) It's not because of chemistry or whatever, but it's the right environment for connection with the information field...

A: Conductive as well, in more ways than one!

Q: (Pierre) What are they alluding to here? That it's conductive in an informational way and also in an electrical way?

It sounds like we could perhaps imprint the regular water with this plasma energy. And since you are the one who is so sensitive to this, perhaps you could do a little experiment? :-)

Like, put one ampule in some spring bottled (preferably glass) water, and let it sit overnight.

From my side, I can say that sole drink didn't bring any benefits, except that it is convenient to use.

Hi Ant22!
- to decrease the price of isotonic plasma: you can buy a bottle (1 l ) of hypertonic plasma and dilute it with spring water. Ex: 250 ml hypertonic + 750 ml spring water = 1l isotonic . Always in glass bottle. ( 1/4 hyper in 3/4 water gives an iso).
Keep this preparation in cool place and away from light. Shake the bottle before serving. When prepared, it's to be drunk within 48hours.
Quinton plasma in ampoules is expensive and not efficient because of the heat needed to manufacture the ampoules and heat kills Quinton plasma ( a living water). So, I think it's better to buy a 1000 ml glass bottle of hypertonique. And keep , re-use the glass bottle.
Another tip: the choice of spring water: a water which dry residu is less than 60mEq (the less it is, the purest)
Yet again: to not forget to put an intention in water before drinking (information), as with cristal water ;-)

- yes, it's better in empty stomach: 30 min before eating or 3 hours after eating.

I've started Qinton plasma (iso) since 3 days and I feel good :-). I like its taste. Haven't yet noticed something bettering, but just 'feel good". Will see if the effects will be more precise in next days, weeks.

to decrease the price of isotonic plasma: you can buy a bottle (1 l ) of hypertonic plasma and dilute it with spring water. Ex: 250 ml hypertonic + 750 ml spring water = 1l isotonic . Always in glass bottle. ( 1/4 hyper in 3/4 water gives an iso).
Keep this preparation in cool place and away from light. Shake the bottle before serving. When prepared, it's to be drunk within 48hours.
Quinton plasma in ampoules is expensive and not efficient because of the heat needed to manufacture the ampoules and heat kills Quinton plasma ( a living water). So, I think it's better to buy a 1000 ml glass bottle of hypertonique. And keep , re-use the glass bottle.
Another tip: the choice of spring water: a water which dry residu is less than 60mEq (the less it is, the purest)
Yet again: to not forget to put an intention in water before drinking (information), as with cristal water
Is it what is usually recommended by some practitioners or manufacturers to create own isotonic solution? Since I'm not sure about this approach. If it's "Basic life energy imprint" and "water with memory" what effect would have mixing it with other water, even if it's the purest spring water? Maybe just taking smaller dosage of the hypertonic solution will have the same effect. I dunno...

If it's "Basic life energy imprint" and "water with memory" what effect would have mixing it with other water, even if it's the purest spring water? Maybe just taking smaller dosage of the hypertonic solution will have the same effect. I dunno...

Ant is drinking isotonic, which is made by mixing the hypertonic with spring water. And she says that she feels better with that version. And, in homeopathy further dilution actually increases the potency:

In homeopathy, homeopathic dilution (known by practitioners as "dynamisation" or "potentisation") is a process in which a substance is diluted with alcohol or distilled water and then vigorously shaken in a process called "succussion". The founder of homeopathy, Samuel Hahnemann (1755–1843) believed that the process of succussion activated the "vital energy" of the diluted substance, and that successive dilutions increased the "potency" of the preparation. (...)

In homeopathy, a solution that is more dilute is described as having a higher potency, and more dilute substances are considered by homeopaths to be stronger and deeper-acting.

Homeopathic dilutions - Wikipedia

Perhaps we can use the same methodology with Quinton plasma.

It sounds like we could perhaps imprint the regular water with this plasma energy. And since you are the one who is so sensitive to this, perhaps you could do a little experiment? :-)

Like, put one ampule in some spring bottled (preferably glass) water, and let it sit overnight.

Sure Persej, I can do that, I'll let you know how it goes. I have very good quality mineral water in a glass bottle at home but I don't think it will do the job. I just checked and apparently there is a difference between spring and mineral water so I'm going to have to get the spring one.

Do you mean emptying an ampule of isotonic or hypertonic? I guess you meant diluting hypertonic but I thought I'd ask to double check. :-)

I have isotonic and hypertonic from the same brand and based on the ingredients list, hypertonic is twice as strong. I'll dilute it 50/50 with spring water then.

Just to put a date to this, I'm quite busy this weekend but I'll conduct the experiment sometime next week and I'll let you know how it goes.

From my side, I can say that sole drink didn't bring any benefits, except that it is convenient to use.

Well, convenience is a good enough benefit IMO. I don't know about you but the 'snooze' button on my alarm clock makes every minute count once I'm finally out of bed in the morning. ;-)

- to decrease the price of isotonic plasma: you can buy a bottle (1 l ) of hypertonic plasma and dilute it with spring water. Ex: 250 ml hypertonic + 750 ml spring water = 1l isotonic . Always in glass bottle. ( 1/4 hyper in 3/4 water gives an iso).
Yet again: to not forget to put an intention in water before drinking (information), as with cristal water ;-)

Thanks for your reply nature! I don't think the process of closing the glass ampules with heat kills the water. I have been taking my Quinton water in ampules and they do the job very well. I took hypertonic from an ampule as well and it knocked me out of my socks quite effectively too so I guess ampules are fine to use.

When I was on holiday in my hometown I brought bottled isotonic with me for my mom. Personally, I didn't notice much difference between the effects of Quinton from capsules and from a bottle but maybe others have? Have you?

Going forward, I will buy the bottle becuase it works out much cheaper. I only bought ampules to try Quinton out. The amount was smaller but they were around £25 for 30 and the bottle was £70 per litter. I have had a bad reaction to things that worked for others before so in case Quinton water wasn't for me I preferred to waste £25 to wasting £70. :-)

As for diluting hypertonic to make isotonic: I'll try becuase if it works, it will save me money in the long run, although I must say I'm a bit scared. I can't say effects of hypertonic were much fun so in case diluted hypertonic will sweep me off my feet anyway I'll conduct the experiment on a day off, when I have no work and no plans. :-)

I usually take 2-3 ampules throughout the day and I feel fine. Also, I have taken around an equivalent of 2 ampules at a time when I was drinking the bottled version and I was fine too. I guess it is specifically the strength of hypertonic that doesn't agree with me and taking more isotonic than one ampule is fine.

Last edited:
Do you mean emptying an ampule of isotonic or hypertonic? I guess you meant diluting hypertonic but I thought I'd ask to double check. :-)

I would try diluting hypertonic, but you could try it with isotonic as well, since I'm interested in making the "homeopathic" version that is even more diluted than isotonic.

I have isotonic and hypertonic from the same brand and based on the ingredients list, hypertonic is twice as strong. I'll dilute it 50/50 with spring water then.

Hypertonic is 3 times stronger than isotonic. You can make isotonic water if you wish, but I'm interested in even bigger dilutions. For example, 1X in homeopathy is 1:10. The next level is 2X (or 1C in C scale), which is 1:100. So 2X would be adding one ampule (10ml) in one liter bottle. Whatever you choose, just remember to (violently) shake it 10 times after you mix it.

Just to put a date to this, I'm quite busy this weekend but I'll conduct the experiment sometime next week and I'll let you know how it goes.

No problem, Ant. In the meantime, others might have further suggestions for this experiment.

Well, convenience is a good enough benefit IMO. I don't know about you but the 'snooze' button on my alarm clock makes every minute count once I'm finally out of bed in the morning. ;-)

Hey, I'm keeping my sole water. I'm just saying that there is nothing magical in it. :-)

Unlike your isotonic that makes you a superwoman. :-D

Hypertonic is 3 times stronger than isotonic. You can make isotonic water if you wish, but I'm interested in even bigger dilutions. For example, 1X in homeopathy is 1:10. The next level is 2X (or 1C in C scale), which is 1:100. So 2X would be adding one ampule (10ml) in one liter bottle. Whatever you choose, just remember to (violently) shake it 10 times after you mix it.

I just checked again and my isotonic has ingredients listed per 10ml whilst hypertonic has them for a couple of different amounts. I looked at the wrong one. :whistle: You're right, hypertonic is approximately 3 times more potent.

Thank you for the instructions, I know very little about homeopathy but I guess it won't hurt to try. I'll let you know if I notice anything, if not, I'll go back to my regular routine of 2-3 shots of isotonic per day. How long do you think I should trial it for?

Hey, I'm keeping my sole water. I'm just saying that there is nothing magical in it. :-)

Unlike your isotonic that makes you a superwoman. :-D

Well, given the quality of my attention to detail, as evidenced above, I am very much a 'work in progress' edition of a superwoman ;-) But hey, onwards and upwards!

Back
Top Bottom