Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

Thank you for starting the thread Chu,

Two tablespoons, once a day. And I take it when it is hot outside, or after a good exercise or when I feel that my body needs it.

G'day Gandalf,

I was wondering if you take the hypertonic neat or diluted?

Ta

J

Hi worldbridger,

I'm very sorry to hear about your level of pain and I empathise.

I've had problems from my first breath on this planet

And yes, its not much fun growing up in a world that seems to have a distinct disliking for you - especially compounded by debilitating pain.

Out of curiosity, may I ask if your 'multi level approach' included SRT?

Personally, it has been the only method to positively affect a lifetime high level pain issue of my own.

I feel done, satiated. And I mean me as a person. Not disappointed, scared or depressed actually. I've been that before, but not now, not in that sense, even though the world is far from sane.

I'm not saying that I mastered this existence or anything like that. Just done.

Maybe this is one of my challenges, karmic, maybe not.

I have a choice here: do I want to stay or do I want to go?

And yes, this feeling is STRONG isn't it?

Have you read Laura's superb 'Jupiter-Nostradamus-Edgar-Cayce-and-the-return-of-the-Mongols' ?

This excerpt springs to mind -

In the first place, the Radiant individual who is in this world as a consequence of the “Fall” should never forget that they only temporarily occupy a territory in the domain of the Lords of Entropy. This sets them apart from all the peoples allied to Thought Centers of Non-being who embrace the concept of ownership...

The Creative Hyperdimensional Wisdom teaches that if man deems himself “owner of the land,” the Powers of Matter can emerge from the land and engulf him, “integrating him to the context and turning him into an object of the Gods”. Attachment to the land and the misguided belief of “freedom” and “peace” within the limits of property render man defenseless against the Power of Illusion of the Thought Center of Non-being. In such a state, man has even greater difficulty conceiving of the necessity to escape from the material prison because he is constantly struggling to preserve those feelings of “freedom” and “peace”.

Those who are familiar with the Parable of the Prodigal Son can understand that the realization alone that one is “in the pigsty of the foreign country” would serve to produce the state of alert, the condition for the “journey home.” This is crucial since, in the story of the Prodigal son, we also see that when the son went to the “resident of the foreign land” to ask for help, he was sent to live and feed with the pigs. This exemplifies that principle that the Radiant being must understand at all times that the Lords of Entropy – the Powers That Be in this reality – will always try to reclaim them as servants. Additionally, belief in the ownership of the land, belief in “being at home” in this world, or being “in charge” of this world, can give a false sense of security to the Radiant being leading them to lower their guard and succumb to the Power of Illusion.

Good luck my friend.

noli illegitimi carborundum

J

Je-sus, that WAS salty…..

Hi worldbridger,

I'm very sorry to hear about your level of pain and I empathise.

And yes, its not much fun growing up in a world that seems to have a distinct disliking for you - especially compounded by debilitating pain.

Out of curiosity, may I ask if your 'multi level approach' included SRT?

Personally, it has been the only method to positively affect a lifetime high level pain issue of my own.

And yes, this feeling is STRONG isn't it?

Have you read Laura's superb 'Jupiter-Nostradamus-Edgar-Cayce-and-the-return-of-the-Mongols' ?

This excerpt springs to mind -

Good luck my friend.

noli illegitimi carborundum

J

Thank you Gnosisxsophia, well SRT might sound like something similar I've used, but there are so many techniques out there, and I've forgotten more than half of the things I've tried.

:)

Thank you Gnosisxsophia, well SRT might sound like something similar I've used, but there are so many techniques out there, and I've forgotten more than half of the things I've tried.

:)

Sorry mate, probably should have clarified the acronym (bad habit :nuts:).

Have a look here.

Cheers

J

Has anybody in British Columbia or anywhere in Canada been able to find any practitioners? I am highly interested in this and would love the opportunity to try it. From what I gather, taking it orally is not as effective as the subcutaneous injections? I have had a messed up disk since I was very young and I think this could be the answer.

I didn't read through the entire thread, apologies if anything has been mentioned.

Two videos from the same guy about Quinton plasma. They are similar but you have small Q/A sessions at the end of both videos.

There is interesting part about how the minerals get into he nucleus of the cell and possibly affect the DNA at 43:20 of the first video. He says that none of the products contain plankton because they are too big to pass trough the filters, but you do drink other organic materials. He also says that to make isotonic they are using spring water with small amount of dry residue and pH of 6 because sea water has pH of about 8, so when they mix it it becomes pH 7, which is ideal, according to him. So there is no magic in creating the isotonic version at home. Unless you want to inject this stuff, then it should not be made at home.

I recently listened to this webinar by Dr Chris Shade on the clinical implementation of Quinton plasma (orally). He discusses the difference between isotonic and hypertonic, where isotonic stimulates parasympathetic associated activities and hypertonic stimulates sympathetic activities. The video is mainly designed for practitioners, but a lot of useful information can be derived from it for the lay-person.

Here is the lecture, and he starts talking about Quinton marine plasma at around 33:00 minutes:

Reading a bit of Iso vs Hyper, I can see that I fit both somewhat, but I fit Hyper more at the moment, maybe I'll try Iso after I finished this bottle.

Have anyone found or tried mixing them, or read that it is a good or a bad idea?

Reading a bit of Iso vs Hyper, I can see that I fit both somewhat, but I fit Hyper more at the moment, maybe I'll try Iso after I finished this bottle.

Have anyone found or tried mixing them, or read that it is a good or a bad idea?

I dont have experience, but as per my understanding you should use hypertonic in the morning/early afternoon, as it can be stimulating. Whereas you would use Isotonic later in the day and before sleep because it stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system and other inhibitory endocrine functions.

Back
Top Bottom