Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

With the meds, Oxy/Naloxone 80-100mg, Stesolid 10mb and 10-20mg Prednisolone.

Scales are tricky and hard to explain: but anything between 4-9, where 10 is fainting/vomiting, 9 is climbing walls/urgency, 8 is extremely restless, 7 is using all things I have at home to try to bring it down: constant massage, liniments, spike mats, heat/cold etc, 6 is constant depressing pain, only stand, sit, lying down or slow pacing around in the house, every 20-30 min and 5 is able to read or write a few articles, and 4 is talking a shower take the car to by groceries. It is so hard to define, and of course they vary in length.

From the neck down to my groins/hips, the rest hurts too, but doesn't affect breathing, balance, concentration, sight etc.

I think I've read it years ago and some other similar books, doing trauma therapy for many years on and off, doing it now.

NeuroOptimal….ok.

I'm in a pain loop of sort, I think it involves all the 3 bodies, but I'm just guessing, like I've been doing the last 20 years.

One thing is for sure, i still don't know what is causing my episodes, they just keep being longer and more severe every time. This time I can't get out of it as before…..

Gabor Mate you mean, no. A few articles and listened to a couple of interviews….

Well, I highly recommend him. It would go a long way in giving you some possible explanations! Also read Dr. Siegel's book, "Love, Medicine and Miracles". He will make you think of some important questions to ask yourself, regarding your pain loops, your attitude in life, etc.

Recently I read some stuff on neuropathy, and how it can be linked to glucose levels.

See here, for example: A Correlative Relationship Between Chronic Pain and Insulin Resistance in Zucker Fatty Rats: Role of Downregulation of Insulin Receptors - ScienceDirect

It's also been linked to Chronic Fatique Syndrome:
Optimizing Blood Sugar Control in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

and possibly to ME:
The Neuroinflammatory Etiopathology of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)

That's just from a quick search, but have you looked into that?

How is your diet? Have you tried a paleo or keto diet for a prolonged period of time?

Another possibly related papers:
Peripheral Neuropathy Due to Vitamin Deficiency, Toxins, and Medications
Pain from Peripheral Neuropathy can be caused by metals like Gadolinium

How is your diet? Have you tried a paleo or keto diet for a prolonged period of time?

The above is also the first question that came to my mind when I heard about your health issues. I know that you talked about being on a paleo type diet for a while since 2010 or so I think. I do wonder though, how strict you have done that and if you ever tried a keto type diet and/or an elimination diet for a prolonged time, to see if it is actually something that you eat that contributes to your issues?

From the experience of many people here on the forum, including myself, I can tell you that even small amounts of the wrong stuff every now and them, can have a profound negative influence und heath and mental issues. So it might be worth a try again, in case if you haven't done so already.

Dear all of you,

This will not be easy to explain, and definitely not comprehensive.

I really do appreciate your energy, engagement, and time trying to help and encourage me, all suggestions and questions, everything from diets, supplements, books and whatnot. I love you for that, I hope you understand that.

I just don't have the energy and time to answer all the things I've done and not done, and after 20 years of my own sort of multilevel approach based of what I've read and learned, I just feel there must be something else that is behind this, because I've had problems from my first breath on this planet, and I've just had enough of the way(s) I'm been doing it so far. And a lot of these things have been physical, but course also psychological and, if you want, existential.

At the same time I'm in need short time physical relief, as it is now, I also need a different approach, and I think I have to find that within, not without. Even the way to find it within.

What I've been feeling all my life, more or less consciously, is that I don't want to be here, never understood or liked this place, and I guess others have or have had that feeling too. The last 15 years maybe I've had a stronger and stronger sense that I had enough.

This is hard to explain, and I think that it is very individual, both to what degree and extent. I think comparing is pointless, to a certain degree.

I feel done, satiated. And I mean me as a person. Not disappointed, scared or depressed actually. I've been that before, but not now, not in that sense, even though the world is far from sane. I've done the things and had the experiences I've dreamt of and maybe even more.

I'm not saying that I mastered this existence or anything like that. Just done. My life has not just consisted of pain and agony, but also a lot of blessings and joy, even the last 5 years, maybe equally or more than my pain.

Maybe this is one of my challenges, karmic, maybe not.

I have a choice here: do I want to stay or do I want to go? I think that is my major, underlying issue, the rest are just consequences, even though they are extremely unpleasant as they are now.

Even though I'm trying this Quinton thing, what matters most I think is to understand where that life attitude comes from. That's been the driving force all my life, as far as I can remember.

I have no answer yet, and no decision either.

Take care my friends

WB, you should be aware of the fact that prolonged pain and drug use can deplete the brain of dopamine and thus give rise to the exact thinking processes you are exhibiting. It's not you, it's your machine. What I did when I was in that place was take some L Tyrosine (350 mg) before bed for a few nights.

You should also be aware of the potential of your environment to induce epigenetic changes that can lead to ME/CFS and idiopathic pain. I'm sure you are aware that it starts in the mind. That is the reason I suggested you look at your life and environment via "When the Body says 'No'" and see about NeurOptimal brain training. It has the potential for calming down the brain, thus changing the environment, thus relieving pain. And it is about the pain, right? Or is the pain just a means to an end?

I have a choice here: do I want to stay or do I want to go? I think that is my major, underlying issue, the rest are just consequences, even though they are extremely unpleasant as they are now.

Even though I'm trying this Quinton thing, what matters most I think is to understand where that life attitude comes from. That's been the driving force all my life, as far as I can remember.

I have no answer yet, and no decision either.

I think that it is almost as if there is the existential part of your struggle, and the other side of the coin manifests physically as pain. Perhaps they're both one and the same thing. Perhaps when you commit yourself, within, to your life, then things might be different regardless of the outcome.

Perhaps diagnostic tools will not give you answers because they're not there yet. Years ago people thought that CFS didn't exist, then they found out mitochondrial issues and sleep disruption patterns. It was after all, not "all in the head." Some people are finding out clues through some DNA testing (e.g. 23andme) that they never considered before as well.

I would emphasize relieving the mind aspect. I tried hard to get a hold of a certain issue, i.e. anxiety and how it dictated reactive destructive behavior. I've received all kinds of reasonable and practical advice throughout many years and tried multiple things. Still, I couldn't get past a mental barrier. And it might be a preverbal or past life issue, or who knows. All I know is that I can attest for the brain training (NeurOptimal) in this regard. I've tried many things before and doing brain training has felt like I was able to finally free myself from a chained giant/ton rock. Now I feel like I have normal anxiety issues according to my temperament. Nothing near as close as before. Although both of our struggles are different, it helps to show how brain training can shift things completely at many levels.

I hope you find answers to your questions and peace within yourself, regardless of circumstances out there.

Got my Thyrosine the day before yesterday, got my Quentin today, waiting for the book.

They recommend:

"2-5 ampullen per day (20-50ml per day), 15 minutes before or 30 minutes after the meal.
To be taken in the morning or at noon only (not after 17 hours) so as not to disturb sleep.
It is eaten pure or diluted in a little water."

Anyone experience any sleeping problems taking it later than noon? I plan to start at 20 ml first day in the morning 15 min before breakfast, then increase 10 ml per day until I reach 50 ml, if I don't get any severe detox reactions of course.

"Anyone experience any sleeping problems taking it later than noon? I plan to start at 20 ml first day in the morning 15 min before breakfast, then increase 10 ml per day until I reach 50 ml, if I don't get any severe detox reactions of course."

I've been taking two vials first thing in the morning, and one in the mid afternoon for over a week now and haven't noticed any effect. I'm sure you need to take it much longer but I don't think I'm going to reorder the glass vials, too expensive. Yesterday I forgot to take the afternoon vial until later in the evening. I have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep and last night was no different, so I guess you can't really measure that aspect of it by me. ;-)

Peel, I bought 1000 ml Hypertonic Quinton in a glass bottle from Pharmonet, Belgium for €66 (approx. $77 ), incl. shipment €15 to Sweden.

"Anyone experience any sleeping problems taking it later than noon? I plan to start at 20 ml first day in the morning 15 min before breakfast, then increase 10 ml per day until I reach 50 ml, if I don't get any severe detox reactions of course."

On the contrary, If I take at the end of the day, it seems to help me to sleep better.

I have always bought my hypertonic Quinton in a 1000 ml size. It is a lot cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom