Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

To make experiment go faster, you could also try diluting just one drop of hypertonic with 9 or 99 drops of water. Just like in these videos:

(...)

In this way you can quickly make bigger dilutions.

Hi Persej, I just wanted to let you know that our little homeopathic experiment will commence tomorrow morning. Life got a tad hectic on my end and I didn't want to risk any negative reactions, comparable to how I responded to hypertonic. Things have calmed down now so I can be more adventurous. :-)

Another tip: the choice of spring water: a water which dry residu is less than 60mEq (the less it is, the purest)

Hey nature, I bought three different brands of spring water and none of the bottles mentions the value of 60mEq or any other. They just have the residue amounts for calcium, magnesium, etc. Do I just add them up? But the amounts of dissolved solids are indicated in mg/l rather than mEq. Can you confirm what the number 60mEq refers to?

good news Pierre. I wanted to ask if you have been drinking isotonic or hypertonic as well as doing the 'needles', if so what are you dosing at? thanks.merci

During the recovery (June-August) I didn't take any Quinton plasma orally.

For about two weeks I've been drinking one vial of isotonic Quinton in the evening.

I think that Quinton injection work well for local ailments while oral Quinton works for systemic issues.

Hey nature, I bought three different brands of spring water and none of the bottles mentions the value of 60mEq or any other. They just have the residue amounts for calcium, magnesium, etc. Do I just add them up? But the amounts of dissolved solids are indicated in mg/l rather than mEq. Can you confirm what the number 60mEq refers to?

Hi Ant22!
the difference between mEq (milliequivalent) and mg (milligramme) is just that
- mEq refers to the atomic valence of the mineral ion Ex: calcium has 2 valence electrons ( Ca2+ ), so 20mg/l =40 mEq/l for calcium.
- and mg to the weight. Both express the concentration of the ions.
When it comes to water, the values are roughly the same ( 60 mEq/l = 60 mg/l).
The dry residu is the whole minerals and other products that remain when they evaporate the water at 180°. So, adding the concentration of each mineral quoted on the etiquette (label) of the bottle is not enough because they are lots of other stuff that are not indicated ( heavy metals, pesticides, waste of drugs). The manufacturers never indicate all the stuff present in water, just those legally mandatory, that's why the dry residu is an interesting element to look at ;-) . The lower it is, the best is your water.

The dry residu appears usually under the other ions. See on this example, at the last line: this one has got 915 mg/l of total ions: it's highly mineralized, not suited to Quinton plasma.

nutrition.20.full.jpg

Hi Persej, I just wanted to let you know that our little homeopathic experiment will commence tomorrow morning. Life got a tad hectic on my end and I didn't want to risk any negative reactions, comparable to how I responded to hypertonic. Things have calmed down now so I can be more adventurous. :-)

Great. I ordered another box which will be in my hands in a couple of days, so I'll be right behind you. :-)

See on this example, at the last line: this one has got 915 mg/l of total ions: it's highly mineralized, not suited to Quinton plasma.

The Spanish Quinton people are using the one with 25 mg/l. The best one I found has 27 mg/L. That should do the job.

I was using the Isotonic Quinton for a month. Since I switched the time to sleep time, I can see a difference in the sleep. I can sleep better and some thing is different. I got Hypertonic 1 liter bottle to use it next and haven't decided whether to dilute it or not.

51 € ??? it's very expensive! Adaryn gave a link in post #22. Look at it, they sell the same product for 20 € ! I bought there and the shipment was free (when in France) . By the way, thank you Adaryn ;-)

Yeah, last August I bought seven 1L hypertonic bottles for 115€ (no shipping cost), which makes 16,50€/bottle. Currently, it's 20,90€/bottle. Apparently, they have sales regularly.

I now did 2 enemas with first filtered and then crystal water plus 2tbs hypertonic solution. It had an amazing, soothing and nurturing effect not only on the colon but overall. A lot of muscles relaxing in different parts. After some minutes I could feel the gut/brain connection. My brain first getting wide awake then calming. Deep sleep at night with dreams of ancient paleo times. Next morning mild detox symtoms, gut and brain. A bit akey and foggy, drank some healing clay, then chlorella and nutrients. Clearly more energy, consistent and grounded. My body and cells looove the solution. 🙂 Thank you so much!

An addition to the above:
Some days following the Quinton enemas I had detox symptoms in waves, a surprising improvement as my detox pathways had been blocked since a long time - no matter how I tried to support them.

So I learned that the plasma water is a powerful addition to a detox protocol with frequency and dosage added carefully.

Just a side note to share that I found a doctor practicing percutaneous hydrotomy around my zone. He also seems to revolve around holistic approaches. I asked if it could be possible to use Quinton Plasma instead of a saline solution, and the secretary said there was no problem. We are thrilled, the first meeting (27th October) is for my mother who suffers from chronic pain, to be quick. I really have good expectations regarding the feedbacks given. I'll keep you updated regarding her situation.

We received our first hypertonic bottle today, we'll make the dilution ourselves with Mont-Roucous spring water, 22mg/L. 1/3 from what I understood. This is going to be way cheaper than buying ampoules. We tried it, but it ran off so fast I can't give any feedback apart that it feels like an energy unit swallowed.

51 € ??? it's very expensive! Adaryn gave a link in post #22. Look at it, they sell the same product for 20 € ! I bought there and the shipment was free (when in France) . By the way, thank you Adaryn ;-)
Thanks! Here is their website: Centre des Sciences Biologiques de la Santé (CSBS) - Centre des Sciences Biologiques de la Santé

Their shop: Centre des Sciences Biologiques de la Santé - Centre des Sciences Biologiques de la Santé
Shipment conditions: Livraison - Centre des Sciences Biologiques de la Santé

It's all in French and I couldn't find whether they ship to Germany. Maybe I'll just give it a try next time.

It's all in French and I couldn't find whether they ship to Germany. Maybe I'll just give it a try next time.

Yes, apparently they do ship to Germany and all over the world (when you place an order, you can choose your country in the country selector when filling out your address details). The shipping costs will most probably be higher than for France, which is why it would be more interesting for you (and others ordering from abroad) to buy large quantities.

J'ai reçu hier matin 1 boite de 30 ampoule Isotonic Quinton buvables car mon dos me fait toujours souffrir...
J'ai également fait ma 10 et dernière séance Neurofeedbac ce même matin.
J'ai bu 3 ampoules sans les diluer pendant cette journée.
J'ai bien dormi et ai eu du mal à me lever à 3h30 du matin pour la réunion Cristal/Reiki mais je suis en pleine forme maintenant, j'attends que le jour se lève pour me lever, j'en profite pour faire un grand tour sur le forum.
Je vais commandé l'Hyperetonic Quinton buvable pour faire l'expérience...
Un grand merci à Chu pour m'avoir fait découvrir ce produit et à vous pour tous vos partages...

Yesterday morning I received 1 box of 30 Isotonic Quinton drinkable ampoules because my back is still hurting me...
I also did my 10 and last Neurofeedbac session that same morning.
I drank 3 ampoules without diluting them during that day.
I slept well and had trouble getting up at 3:30 in the morning for the Cristal/Reiki meeting but I am in great shape now, I wait for the day to get up to get up, I take the opportunity to take a big tour on the forum.
I will order the drinkable Hyperetonic Quinton to experience....
A big thank you to Chu for introducing me to this product and to you for all your sharing...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

J'ai reçu hier matin 1 boite de 30 ampoule Isotonic Quinton buvables car mon dos me fait
Je vais commandé l'Hyperetonic Quinton buvable pour faire l'expérience...
Un grand merci à Chu pour m'avoir fait découvrir ce produit et à vous pour tous vos partages...

I will order the drinkable Hyperetonic Quinton to experience....
A big thank you to Chu for introducing me to this product and to you for all your sharing...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

It is wonderful to hear that the isotonic water helped you.

Just a for what it's worth; please take care with drinking the hypertonic water. Start with very small amounts. I drank it 30-40ml in the morning, and had, what I think, is some (quite a bit of) detox reactions. Maybe stick with the Isotonic for a while before going on to the Hypertonic. I say this because of your health problems and you may get some (or quite a bit) of detox reactions. If you really think that the Hypertonic water will be beneficial for you, as I said above, just go slowly and start with small amounts - say 5 or 10 ml once a day.

Take care, PERLOU, and I hope you continue to feel better as you have been through quite a bit lately what with that horrible neighbor of yours. :hug:

C'est merveilleux d'apprendre que l'eau isotonique vous a aidé.

Pour ce que ça vaut, faites attention en buvant de l'eau hypertonique. Commencez par de très petites quantités. Je l'ai bu 30-40ml le matin, et j'ai eu, ce que je pense, c'est quelques (pas mal de) réactions de désintoxication. Peut-être rester avec l'Isotonic pendant un moment avant de passer à l'Hypertonic. Je dis cela à cause de vos problèmes de santé et vous pourriez avoir des réactions de désintoxication (ou pas mal). Si vous pensez vraiment que l'eau Hypertonic sera bénéfique pour vous, comme je l'ai dit ci-dessus, allez-y lentement et commencez avec de petites quantités - disons 5 ou 10 ml une fois par jour.

Prends soin de toi, PERLOU, et j'espère que tu continueras à te sentir mieux comme tu as traversé pas mal de choses dernièrement avec ton horrible voisin. :hug:

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator

Back
Top Bottom