Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

On this site (already mentioned in this thread), you can get 1000 ml of hypertonic water for 20,90€ (you can make your own isotonic water by diluting it with mineral water: 1 part of hypertonic + 2 parts of mineral water). They ship worldwide. I enquired about the shipping costs: for 1 box of 6 bottles, the shipping costs are 36 € for Germany, 34 € for the UK and 62€ for the US.
Thank you Adaryn for that link given previously.

They had a special this weekend. You bought 2 botltes and they gave you one, you bought 4 and they gave you 2. The shipping cost for Canada for 6 bottles was 64,50€

FWIW I just found it a little cheaper here: Biocean Isotonic 1000 ml order online.

Thanks for the fascinating discussion everyone, I'm amazed by the positive results people are already having. The last couple of days I've been looking into further training that would enable me to provide this kind of therapy to the public. Mesotherapy training in the UK is pretty popular, although, most state that to inject people you need to be either a nurse, doctor, dentist or pharmacist, so I would only be able to do the "cosmetic microneedling" course :thdown: which is not the same thing at all!

If it's not expensive and close to where you live, it's worthy because you'll learn things (the material and microinjections), you'll get the certification to practice microneedling and you'll yourself easily complete with mesotherapy knowledge if you have the opportunity to meet one of us or a nurse near your home who underwent the training :-)

Is there any possibility that we can use this method with Quinton plasma?

Therapeutically, electromotive drug administration (EMDA) delivers a medicine or other chemical through the skin. In a manner of speaking, it is an injection without a needle, and may be described as non-invasive. It is different from dermal patches, which do not rely on an electric field. It drives a charged substance, usually a medication or bioactive agent, transdermally by repulsive electromotive force, through the skin. A small electric current is applied to an iontophoretic chamber placed on the skin, containing a charged active agent and its solvent vehicle. Another chamber or a skin electrode carries the return current. One or two chambers are filled with a solution containing an active ingredient and its solvent vehicle. The positively charged chamber, called the anode, will repel a positively charged chemical species, whereas the negatively charged chamber, called the cathode, will repel a negatively charged species into the skin.

Iontophoresis - Wikipedia

Good article about it here: Iontophoresis

And example:

This is interesting. I'm reading the book by Mohnach about blue iodine, and he also mentions this procedure:

Patients in whom, along with the cornea, the inflammatory process affected the vascular tract, and the instillation of the drug for 3-5 days was not accompanied by improvement (14 patients), Bourguignon electrophoresis was added to the instillation. Taking into account the positive valence of the active iodine, electrophoresis was performed from the anode. Duration of the procedure is 20 minutes. The strength of the current, depending on the sensations of the patients, ranged from 0.5 to 1.5 ma. Like instillation, electrophoresis of iodinol did not cause pathological changes in the eye.

I see that this method is also used today:

Quite an amazing stuff is this quinton plasma hyperthonique water. I went trough this tread and dicided to try it. Since last year, my elbow gave me some problem, inflamation due to, I think, dairy product. I should know better, I know, I was careless and due to my work ate badly. Well, I quitted that job, stopped dairy last summer, started taking glucosamine and witting a few weeks, the paine diminished but was still present. The hyperhonique solution gave it the, coup de grace , if I may say. My left elbow is as good as new, the right one almost back to normal. I started 3 weeks ago with 30 ml per day, 15 ml before breakfast and a second dose before super.

Other than dealing with that inflamation, me and my wife felt after the first few doses the lifting of brain fog. The second big improvement is I feel inergized, like my wiring is been repaired. My energy just went trough the roof. I had no problem sleeping lately and it didn't change with the hypertonic solution.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge, your experience and wisdom.

Thanks Chu. I’m in the U.S., so basically I’m stuck between a rock and a sore place. I’m not one for despair, I just keep chugging along and reading incessantly. Knowledge is power, and there’s great power to be found here! ;-)

I wonder if you might be able to find someone to do Autohemotherapy for you? If you know a friend who can use needles, (Nurse, NursePractionner, etc). Gaby has written of it here Autohemotherapy – Re-Activating Your Body's Natural Capacity To Heal | The Health Matrix

Bonjour,

I was wondering if food-grade microfiltered seawater in a 5 litres plastic can (which is hypertonic water) could be a good alternative to glass bottles?

By transferring it into glass bottles upon receipt. This would significantly reduce the cost per liter. Which could cost something like less than 6 € / liter shipping included for France for example.

The information I have from this thread is that it is not seawater per se, but seawater collected from a certain spot under water, apparently a vortex. Someone will hopefully correct me if I am wrong.

That's correct, though it is seawater per se, it is collected at certain vortex points at a certain depth. As mentioned here Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

I understood the question differently though. I thought aurore found an inexpensive Quinton Plasma producer who sells it in 5L PET bottles, as there is on this website although here, the cost is about 16,5€/L.
Is that what you meant aurore?

Anyway, in this video translated in French, Dr. Soriano Trino (impressive background, linked below the video on youtube) is asked about it from 16:20. Question is: is it better to have the water taken from Quinton "points"? He says, yes, better, purer, for the reasons already cited. Although you can directly collect some if you control some points :

Pollution around? Docks, submarine radiation, endotoxins... At least 1 km away from those.
The tide must be high, the water is purer.
If meticulous, you also have to know the geobiological point from which you take the water. Hartman network, bad energies, field crossings can all affect mobility and vitality of said water.

Extremely important to avoid being contaminated by chemicals, radiation or toxins.

I have no answer regarding PET bottles, I would assume plastic is always not as good as glass, but to what extent is it important regarding PET, I don't know. After all, we live in a really plastic world, says my keyboard.

My left elbow is as good as new, the right one almost back to normal. I started 3 weeks ago with 30 ml per day, 15 ml before breakfast and a second dose before super.

Other than dealing with that inflamation, me and my wife felt after the first few doses the lifting of brain fog. The second big improvement is I feel inergized, like my wiring is been repaired. My energy just went trough the roof. I had no problem sleeping lately and it didn't change with the hypertonic solution.

That's wonderful, Laurentien2! Thanks for sharing your progress.

[QUOTE = "anartist, post: 778311, member: 1739"] L'information que j'ai tiré de ce fil de discussion n'est pas de l'eau de mer, mais de l'eau de mer captée à un certain endroit sous l'eau, apparemment un vortex. J'espère que quelqu'un me corrigera si je me trompe. [/ CITATION]
Un séjour sans faille
J'ai contacté la marque Océanik, qui vend de l'eau de mer microfiltrée, pour demander la différence entre cette eau de mer microfiltrée et le sérum hypertonique.

La réponse qui m’a été donnée est que ces eaux ne subissent pas les mêmes modes de stérilisation et que l’eau microfiltrée perd certains éléments au cours de ce processus de stérilisation. J'ai souligné que ce n'était pas ce qui était écrit dans la description de leur site Web, mais ils sont restés très évasifs et n'ont pas vraiment répondu à ma question.

Dans la description, il est noté pour les deux eaux (microfiltrée et sérum) qu'elles contiennent toutes les deux:

94 éléments naturels présents
100% d'eau de mer naturelle.

Sérum marin hypertonique 100% eau de mer en ampoules - Océanik
Eau de mer microfiltrée à froid de haute qualité - Océanik

Je ne suis toujours pas convaincu qu'il existe une différence entre eux et je crains qu'il ne s'agisse d'un argument commercial.

[QUOTE = "aurore, post: 778352, member: 3681"] [QUOTE = "anartist, post: 778311, member: 1739"] L'information que j'ai tiré de ce fil de discussion n'est pas de l ' eau de mer, mais eau de mer captée à un certain endroit sous l'eau, apparemment un vortex. J'espère que quelqu'un me corrigera si je me trompe. [/ CITATION]
Un séjour sans faille
J'ai contacté la marque Océanik, qui vend l'eau de mer microfiltrée, pour demander la différence entre l'eau de mer microfiltrée et le sérum hypertonique.

La réponse qui m'a été faite est que ces eaux ne sont pas sous les mêmes modes de stérilisation et que l'eau microfiltrée par certains éléments du processus de stérilisation. Ce n'était pas ce qui était écrit dans la description de leur site Web, mais ils sont restés très évasifs et ils n'ont pas vraiment répondu à ma question.

Dans la description, il est noté pour les deux eaux (microfiltrée and sérum)

94 éléments naturels présents
100% d'eau de mer naturelle.

Sérum marin hypertonique 100% eau de mer en ampoules - Océanik
Eau de mer microfiltrée à haute température - Océanik

Je ne suis toujours pas convaincu qu'il existe une différence entre eux et je crains qu'il ne s'agisse d'un argument commercial. [/ CITATION]

désolé pour mon message raté : euh:

The research on here is fascinating. I ordered the following from Amazon UK:
Quinton Hipertónico - 30 Ampoules

They lasted roughly a month with daily use. Initially an experiment following or as an adjunct to reading this thread, they were terrific and came at an apropos time - I really needed them. With iron deficiency anemia, certain levels of Methylfolate and Methycobalamin help. That being said minerals play a big part. So, maybe it was in conjunction with Methylfolate it had such a drastic effect. Even on the days I took this on its own without Methylfolate, it packed a punch.

Still reading through the thread, and on Quinton Plasma, but curious about blood plasma levels, if there are noticeable differences in mineral concentration and rate of and duration of change in levels. On the next round, a before an after test might be a starting point.

Here is some more info about HUMAN PLASMA AND OCEAN PLASMA. It might interest you.

Comparison of electrolyte compositions in isotonic ocean water, extra-cellular liquid, blood plasma and intra-cellular liquid. The height of each column represents the total electrolyte concentration

Saline.jpg

Legend.jpg

I have some vials of hypotonic that I haven't used yet, but plan to start soon. I still take one drop of Iodine 5 days a week as a maintenance dose. So I take about 3/4 tsp of salt in water first thing in the morning before breakfast. And then the same in the evening two hours after I take the evening dose.

I was wondering if those of you who take both Iodine and Quinton water, do you still take salt water? I was thinking I could just cut it out. Because I drink tea twice a day too after eating. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom