Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

I was wondering if those of you who take both Iodine and Quinton water, do you still take salt water? I was thinking I could just cut it out. Because I drink tea twice a day too after eating. Thanks.
I still do since I'm not sure whether Quinton water can completely replace salty water in detoxing from halides. What if you try to alternate Quinton and salty water? If you drink salty water in the morning and in the evening, you could cut out the morning dose and drink Quinton instead (on empty stomach, 20-30 minutes before breakfast).

Reactions: SMM
Eyesight!

I was stirring my saltwater this morning and as usual was programming-willing the fluid to regenerate my eyesight to the levels of "teenager 20/20 vision" and then it occurred to me:
Anybody tried Quinton Plasma/Water as eyedrops? Would it hurt the eye? If you did, any effect you noticed?
I mean if its composition would be compatible with tears/eyes[?] and as a general all of you reported healing effects on your body and waking up stem-cells, this plasma should improve vision?

As 3DStudent brought up in #255 combining Quinton and iodine, I would like to ask: What is your experience in using both? As much as I understood both substances work very differently. Is there anything specific to pay attention to, eg. on the same day or any other day? Any rules of thumb?

I am experimenting.

Eyesight!

I was stirring my saltwater this morning and as usual was programming-willing the fluid to regenerate my eyesight to the levels of "teenager 20/20 vision" and then it occurred to me:
Anybody tried Quinton Plasma/Water as eyedrops? Would it hurt the eye? If you did, any effect you noticed?
I mean if its composition would be compatible with tears/eyes[?] and as a general all of you reported healing effects on your body and waking up stem-cells, this plasma should improve vision?
yes, I do it since 1 week. As I work a lot on the screen, My eyes hurt and are easily tired. I then put Quinton (hypertonic) and it relieved pain very well. I haven't yet seen effect on eyesight, but maybe it can be possible on the long run.

Eyesight!

I think it is an interesting idea, and I don't think Quinton water could hurt us. I am willing to try it in one eye and see if has any healing effect.

I've been using Quinton as eye-drops for several weeks. I put one drop of isotonic Quinton water in each eye before bed.

It doesn't burn at all, it feels rather soothing.

I tried this protocol because I have a presbyopia that has been worsening lately. There has not been any miraculous effect yet and I ended up buying my first pair of google a few days.

Thank You all for the tips!
I read a couple of these various eye stem cell regeneration therapies and most methods don't stick, but regress. While waiting for technologies giving completely new vat-grown eyes or better "In-Place Total Regeneration", rejuvenating the original organ to its youthful state, I'm hoping for a little help from Quinton Plasma.

I regularly use Lugols 2% eye drops. They helped in the summer, when I got drenched 3 times by heavy rain during exercise and the rain gifted me eye-infection causing painful dryness and blurry vision.

Thank god for saffron, I drink it as well to get a couple % of eyesight back.

In the future it'll be probably a combination of [specific-wavelength] light therapy with miniature electroshocks that will kick the stem cells back to work with a DMSO-like, fully penetrating enzyme massaging the telomeres back to ship-shape.

I'm gonna try spraying it into my sinuses. First with hyper, then isotonic. Perhaps it's another good way to put it into our bodies.

My homeopathic experiments failed, but I think that this method is working. Since I started it I became again able to fall asleep very quickly. And my mind seems to be able to work better. I switched to isotonic since it is more gentle to the nasal membrane.

Although, I don't feel any other benefits that others reported. However, I did found this study about nasal resveratrol that says: "This marked increase in the CSF bioavailability was achieved without any distribution in the systemic circulation, demonstrating a direct and specific nose to brain delivery." So it could be that this nasal method can be only used as a delivery to the brain, and not to the rest of the body.

I ordered a simple iontophoresis device for cosmetic purposes for my next experiments.

Persej said:
I'm gonna try spraying it into my sinuses. First with hyper, then isotonic. Perhaps it's another good way to put it into our bodies.
My homeopathic experiments failed, but I think that this method is working. Since I started it I became again able to fall asleep very quickly. And my mind seems to be able to work better. I switched to isotonic since it is more gentle to the nasal membrane.

When I catch a bug and I get a runny nose, I get a nasal spray with a salt solution and it really makes a difference (breathe easier, and halts the 'runniness' I would say for about 70-80% if you use it every hour or so) and speeds up the healing process. The ingredients are 'natural hypertonic seawater' (with eucalyptus), but I'm not sure about the process that it was made. I think Quinton may even be more powerful compared to this product, and would be something I could try next time (I get sick).

When I catch a bug and I get a runny nose, I get a nasal spray with a salt solution and it really makes a difference (breathe easier, and halts the 'runniness' I would say for about 70-80% if you use it every hour or so) and speeds up the healing process. The ingredients are 'natural hypertonic seawater' (with eucalyptus), but I'm not sure about the process that it was made. I think Quinton may even be more powerful compared to this product, and would be something I could try next time (I get sick).

I haven't felt any help from Quinton in that regard, but you reminded me that I wanted to try the infrared light device for sinuses, so I ordered that as well. Perhaps it will work well in combination with Quinton.

I'm wondering whether Quinton injections into proper spots can activate thyroid to some extent. I recently did the usual stress protocol (5 spots, 2cc per spot):
screenshot_2018-10-30-lhydrotomie-percutanee-a-visee-therapeutique-youtube-png.27924

and decided to inject 4cc (instead of usual 2cc) into the middle spot under the throat. The energy boost considered to the standard stress protocol was quite considerable.

I'm still taking about 10 ml of isotonic before going to bed - the sleep improvement is considerable and lasting.

Hi Guys,

I have some questions and cannot find the answers, maybe you can help me.
I have ordered 2 Isotonic packages of the Quinton Plasma (it's recommended to use isotonic, not hypertonic for the kidney problems which I have). And I will start using that orally, but what I am reading here is that for my quite hard condition it would be better to do the injections.

And here are my questions:
1. Where I should have these injections done? Directly in my kidneys? Or somewhere else?
2. And I tried to find some practitioners in Poland, but I cannot find yet nobody. Maybe Someone from you know someone in Poland?

Thank you!

1. Where I should have these injections done? Directly in my kidneys? Or somewhere else?
2. And I tried to find some practitioners in Poland, but I cannot find yet nobody. Maybe Someone from you know someone in Poland?

Injections are typically for mechanical problems, not kidney disease. If you have kidney issues, look into near infrabed lights:

Read this article carefully: Healing the Body With Photobiomodulation

Read the transcript and/or watch the video. The professor from Harvard explains how you can get these lights cheaply and the results it has had in kidney issues. We have a thread somewhere in the forum too.

Hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom