Quinton Plasma/Water, or "percutaneous hydrotomy"

Hola, me gustaría compartir otra experiencia con quinton hipertónico. Tuve una idea y estoy experimentando con ella. No sé si alguien más está probando esto, porque no he leído todo el tema.
Hace aproximadamente dos semanas empecé a sentir sensibilidad en unas cuantas piezas dentales al lavarme los dientes. Entonces pensé en utilizar como colutorio quinton hipertónico antes de dormir. Mi método no es agitar el líquido. Más bien es como inundar la cavidad bucal con el agua de mar (10 ml), lo dejo estar ahí sobre 15 minutos. El líquido se desplaza con suavidad dentro de la boca, los tejidos y musculatura que conforman la cavidad bucal y el fluido en sí, creo yo, hacen eso. Yo solo trato de observar. Cuando termino no trago el líquido.
La sensibilidad dental al contacto con el cepillo de dientes ha desaparecido, y las encías lucen mejor por la mañana. Esa es mi experiencia.
Mi idea al iniciar este procedimiento era que el agua de mar podía remineralizar el esmalte dental allí donde estuviera dañado o débil al igual que producir algún tipo de intercambio o absorción de elementos que pudiera ayudar a la salud dental.
Si alguien más decide probar con ésto, podría contar también como fue su experiencia, si lo desea.

Hi, I would like to share another experience with hypertonic quinton. I had an idea and I am experimenting with it. I do not know if anyone else is testing this, because I have not read the whole subject.
About two weeks ago, I began to feel sensitivity in a few teeth when I brushed my teeth. Then I thought about using a hypertonic quinton mouthwash before going to sleep. My method is not to stir the liquid. Rather it is like flooding the oral cavity with seawater (10 ml), I let it be there in about 15 minutes. The fluid moves smoothly inside the mouth, the tissues and muscles that make up the oral cavity and the fluid itself, I think, do that. I just try to observe. When I finish I do not drink the liquid.
The tooth sensitivity to contact with the toothbrush has disappeared, and the gums look better in the morning. That is my experience.
My idea when starting this procedure was that seawater could remineralize the tooth enamel where it was damaged or weak as well as produce some kind of exchange or absorption of elements that could help dental health.
If someone else decides to try this, you could also tell how your experience was, if you wish..

Do you live in the US, or somewhere else? Check here to see if there are any practitioners close to you: Liste des praticiens formés à l’hydrotomie percutanée ┃ Société Internationale d'Hydrotomie Percutanée

From my limited experience, I think that in your case, the injections would benefit you a great deal, but that taking Quinton water orally wouldn't do much and may not be worth the expense if it is beyond your means right now.

I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles, Evster. Take care and don't despair, maybe there is another way.

Hi Chu, hope you're doing fine. I searched for Quinton practitioners again and decided to use the one you guys used since you seemed to get good results, is that Dr. Anne-Lise VIDAL? Does she have an email address? I have a friend that can either translate an email for me or call her and make an appointment. I plan to stay at a hotel or similar nearby and maybe get 2 treatments per stay. Is that a 10-14 days stay? Think I remember something about 5-6 days between treatment…or maybe it depends how I react.

I plan to go there when I've done all the things I can do here in Sweden, so that will be approx. March/April/May.

Anything else I should think of?

Thanks

Martin

Hi Chu, hope you're doing fine. I searched for Quinton practitioners again and decided to use the one you guys used since you seemed to get good results, is that Dr. Anne-Lise VIDAL? Does she have an email address? I have a friend that can either translate an email for me or call her and make an appointment. I plan to stay at a hotel or similar nearby and maybe get 2 treatments per stay. Is that a 10-14 days stay? Think I remember something about 5-6 days between treatment…or maybe it depends how I react.

I plan to go there when I've done all the things I can do here in Sweden, so that will be approx. March/April/May.

Anything else I should think of?

Here name is Pascale Pittoreau.

Mme Pascale PITTOREAU (infirmière DE) Référent sud-ouest *
10 av de Montauban
31620 CASTELNAU D’ESTRETEFONDS
Tél. : + 33 (0) 6 10 13 54 27

That said, I think it would be much cheaper and convenient if one of the nurses you know did the course, wouldn't it? Then, they have an extra qualification too. If you can afford the trip, the stay at the hotel and the treatment, maybe instead you can help one of them pay for the course? Just an idea, FWIW. I don't know how that would work out for you, but there is so much you could do from home if you have a practitioner nearby. There would also be more freedom to adapt the treatment depending on your condition and how it evolves. Nurses here tend to follow a very strict protocol, and sometimes that can mean that they don't dare tailor it well enough, IMO.

Martin, two more things:

The other day I accompanied a friend to the chiropractor. His case reminded me a bit of yours, even if it's milder and he's not on painkillers. The chiro explained that he suspected something called "slump". Look up "slump test". He explained it as a problem in C1, originating probably in the womb before birth, or during birth. If C1 is compressed, the nerves going around it can be "pinched" at the slightest shift, which explains the shifting and hard to diagnose pains and aches. Some maneuvers can help in 50% of the cases, according to the chiropractor. Anyway, if you've never heard of this, it is something else you could look into.

And I hope you're keeping up with this thread:High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C (and other vitamin infusions)
Some of its application sound like they would be helpful for you too, if you can find a practitioner in your country.

Martin, if it was me, I'd be looking into autohemotherapy asap.

Martin, if it was me, I'd be looking into autohemotherapy asap.
Martin, two more things:

The other day I accompanied a friend to the chiropractor. His case reminded me a bit of yours, even if it's milder and he's not on painkillers. The chiro explained that he suspected something called "slump". Look up "slump test". He explained it as a problem in C1, originating probably in the womb before birth, or during birth. If C1 is compressed, the nerves going around it can be "pinched" at the slightest shift, which explains the shifting and hard to diagnose pains and aches. Some maneuvers can help in 50% of the cases, according to the chiropractor. Anyway, if you've never heard of this, it is something else you could look into.

And I hope you're keeping up with this thread:High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C (and other vitamin infusions)
Some of its application sound like they would be helpful for you too, if you can find a practitioner in your country.

Thank you both, regarding letting a nurse here in Sweden do the course is, IMO, totally out of the question, from my experience of the health care system here the last 5 years, even though I agree it would be much better. When it comes to health care, Sweden is like North Korea, I'm not kidding.

The same with Intravenous Vit C and other vitamins, just forbidden, you have do do it "underground", but I don't know anyone who does that.

I will look in to the "slump test", I do know how important C1 is, but probably not in the way you describe it.
Will also look in to autothemotherapy.

Thanks for the info.

If I had to give credit to one thing that has helped me the most over the past year, I'd have to say autohemotherapy hands down. That's what got me ready for Quinton therapy. Alone, I don't think Quinton could have helped me as much if my body had not been functioning better. And the miracle of it is that it works pretty darn fast.

If I had to give credit to one thing that has helped me the most over the past year, I'd have to say autohemotherapy hands down. That's what got me ready for Quinton therapy. Alone, I don't think Quinton could have helped me as much if my body had not been functioning better. And the miracle of it is that it works pretty darn fast.

Ok, I hear you. Will read about it and see what I can do myself and then see if I can any of my nurse friends do it.

But as I said, I personally know maybe 5 nurses and 5 doctors here, and they are so afraid of getting connected to anything remotely "alternative", even though they would never use it in their profession or even during their free time. These are people who are both very critical to the whole health care system and have an "esoteric" interest, but still.

I have one nurse who even don't dare to mention that she is taking a course in Chakra Flow Massage. I don't know why they are so afraid to lose their license, but they are. There is something really wrong in this country when it comes to health care…..

Ok, I hear you. Will read about it and see what I can do myself and then see if I can any of my nurse friends do it.

But as I said, I personally know maybe 5 nurses and 5 doctors here, and they are so afraid of getting connected to anything remotely "alternative", even though they would never use it in their profession or even during their free time. These are people who are both very critical to the whole health care system and have an "esoteric" interest, but still.

I have one nurse who even don't dare to mention that she is taking a course in Chakra Flow Massage. I don't know why they are so afraid to lose their license, but they are. There is something really wrong in this country when it comes to health care…..

Well, you can understand why they are afraid to lose their license; because they COULD lose their license!

For figuring it out, check the videos about it on youtube. A reasonably intelligent and manually competent individual can easily learn to do it with a little guidance from a pro who is then off the hook for not doing it themselves. All that is needed is a modest supply of sterile disposable equipment and careful sterile procedures.

Well, you can understand why they are afraid to lose their license; because they COULD lose their license!

For figuring it out, check the videos about it on youtube. A reasonably intelligent and manually competent individual can easily learn to do it with a little guidance from a pro who is then off the hook for not doing it themselves. All that is needed is a modest supply of sterile disposable equipment and careful sterile procedures.

Yes, I DO understand that they are genuinely afraid, but it is still annoying…..After reading about it it sounds very promising, and I will skip the stem cell thing and go for the autohemotherapy first and then Quinton.

My financial situation might improve a lot within 2-3 months, so if I can't find anyone willing to do this in Sweden (it is illegal by the way) I will simply go abroad, because it just takes to much time and effort to try to do things that is not considered normal or legal here, I've learned this after 5 years.

I guess it is legal in France, and since Mme Pascale Pittoreau is doing Quinton therapy, maybe there is someone (perhaps Mme Pascale Pittoreau) close by that can do that as well, all in one place so to speak. So, if you have any info about someone that can do autohemotherapy in that area, I would be very grateful.

Also, if everything goes according plans, I'm planning to buy a house in southern France (might get very cold up here), but my health is top priority, then I will look at houses.

Really appreciate all your help, thank you!

One more thing, I just contacted a friend who speaks and writes French fluently and she is willing help me arrange appointments etc with Mme Pascale Pittoreau, or any french speaking therapist for that matter.

One more thing, I just contacted a friend who speaks and writes French fluently and she is willing help me arrange appointments etc with Mme Pascale Pittoreau, or any french speaking therapist for that matter.

Are you a member of FOTCM? I guess I could look it up, but it might help if you were.

Just talked to an old nurse friend of mine and sent her Gabys article, talked to her about it and about my situation, and many other things, and she is totally with me/us about Big Pharma etc and she will have a look at it and respond within a few days…..

That's good and a positive step. I think if you can get that going, starting small and building up, you will be in much better shape for traveling and anything else within 12 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom