Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Health and Wellness Show'

Thanks everybody! We certainly crammed a lot of material into that first one, and it was a bit fast-paced since we wanted to concentrate on a summary of the content of future shows. I'm really looking forward to working with the other hosts and bringing more detailed analyses to the episodes in the future. I do think it's important that we cite and bring attention to primary sources/documents during the show.

Many thanks to all who listened to the inaugural episode! :D For what it's worth, it's available now in the archives, here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/01/12/the-health-and-wellness-show--12-january-2015

Great show! You all did a fantastic job and I'm excited for the future ones. I liked the ending with a recipe. I thought it was nice touch, plus it sounds delicious.

Thanks for posting the link to the show. I just listened and you guys did a great job! Excellent hosting Jonathan and pretty good flow right outta the gate. :clap: :headbanger: :cool2:

Just finished listening. Great show, good audio quality, lots of priceless information. Jonathan you have the talent of a professional radio lead host, you could be on C2C easily.

If anybody can listen to this show on bigger speakers in MP3 format, while working and don't want headphones, here is an equalizer setting for winamp, I found working better for BlogTalkRadio. BTR uses heavy lossy compression, leaves in too much bass / low frequency that could make your head hurt. Their higher pitch is somewhat weak, so you might wanna dial the bass down and get the higher pitch up a bit to be able to make out the spoken words better:

2lbp8x3.jpg

You are doing an excellent job of information and awareness. Thank you so much. Long life to this program.

Hey everybody, thanks so much for the positive feedback! That means a lot. :D

We are currently playing with air times to see what works best for everyone, hosts and listeners included. Today's show will be airing at 2pm EST, 8pm CET. We will see how that works today and then go from there. Apologies in advance to anyone who might miss the live airing because of the time switch. :/ We'll keep y'all posted as we move forward.

Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely be listening, and may call in depending on the topic.

Also, I've discussed it a little with Odyssey and wanted to put my name in the hat for helping with future shows. I have a background in martial arts and strength training, and would be able to help address a lot of myths and misconceptions about exercise, diet, calories, body composition and fat loss, physical performance, etc. Just putting it out there. :)

A Jay said:
Thanks for the heads up! Will definitely be listening, and may call in depending on the topic.

Also, I've discussed it a little with Odyssey and wanted to put my name in the hat for helping with future shows. I have a background in martial arts and strength training, and would be able to help address a lot of myths and misconceptions about exercise, diet, calories, body composition and fat loss, physical performance, etc. Just putting it out there. :)

That would be awesome A Jay! I would definitely be interested in having you on as a special guest and/or co-host. The only thing we have to be careful about is having too many hosts on at once, we're kind of pushing the envelope right now with five people on at the same time, but I am totally open to switching out for certain episodes or finding a way to make this work.

I'm aware that Atreides also has experience with martial arts, perhaps it would be cool to have a special martial arts / exercise / mindfulness episode where we could address specific topics. :) I'll discuss with the other hosts and we'll keep you posted.

Jonathan said:
That would be awesome A Jay! I would definitely be interested in having you on as a special guest and/or co-host. The only thing we have to be careful about is having too many hosts on at once, we're kind of pushing the envelope right now with five people on at the same time, but I am totally open to switching out for certain episodes or finding a way to make this work.

I'm aware that Atreides also has experience with martial arts, perhaps it would be cool to have a special martial arts / exercise / mindfulness episode where we could address specific topics. :) I'll discuss with the other hosts and we'll keep you posted.

Thanks, looking forward to contributing! :D

We had a great show today discussing the vegetarian myth, and data surrounding the vegetarian diet. If you didn't get to hear it live, no worries! Here's the archived link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/01/19/the-health-and-wellness-show--19-january-2015

Be sure to stay tuned to the end to hear Zoya's segment on pet health. :D

Jonathan said:
We had a great show today discussing the vegetarian myth, and data surrounding the vegetarian diet. If you didn't get to hear it live, no worries! Here's the archived link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/01/19/the-health-and-wellness-show--19-january-2015

Be sure to stay tuned to the end to hear Zoya's segment on pet health. :D

Indeed, it was a great show. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom