Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Health and Wellness Show'

Here's the archive link to this week's show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/02/02/the-health-and-wellness-show--2-february-2015

Zoya was able to join us live! And she went into quite good detail about pet health related to vaccines. Hope everyone is able to get a chance to listen. :)

It was a really good show today, and I feel like you guys are starting to gel well as a team, which I know is more challenging when none of you are face-to-face. I shared on FB -- I hope some of my non-forum friends there give it a listen!

Great show.
I take the long way to the office now so I can listen to you guys longer.

Think I'm behind a show, yet listened to the one tied to Zoya's Natural Pet Health article (which was fantastic). The health show was remarkable, lively, interesting and varied - a big "Well Done" everyone! :)

Loved the show with Dr Kohnlein, and the improvisation between y'all; Tiff is a charismatic, intelligent but chill host - one of my favourite H&W shows so far. I've been sharing, saying "starts around 20 minute mark" - it happens! And you can imagine the ethereal trolls were quite eager to sabotage the show, i just hope those of my 'friends' affected by the topics will have a listen :)

Also, the information the Dr provided i've come across before, but with Sott you can be assured it's reliable :flowers:

Thank you for the last show.

As for the EM protection some people use this device:

http://www.aquacell.pl/eng/

I have one in the flat. I'm not sure if it works of course... it's difficult to verify.
The maker says so. The device is certified.

The show on Mood was a bit hard to follow, too many supplements to figure out!!!

I feel like it is very impractical to do so many of these supplements, some of which say 3-5 times a day!

Could there be a simplified summary listed?
In diet and health, Laura listed a much shorter list of supplements which does not list many of those mentioned on the show.

I have realized that I should take probiotics though, my digestion has been up and down.

Divide By Zero said:
The show on Mood was a bit hard to follow, too many supplements to figure out!!!

I feel like it is very impractical to do so many of these supplements, some of which say 3-5 times a day!

Could there be a simplified summary listed?
In diet and health, Laura listed a much shorter list of supplements which does not list many of those mentioned on the show.

I have realized that I should take probiotics though, my digestion has been up and down.

Perhaps you can start by seeing if you have any specific imbalance. The questionnaires of the Mood Cure are available at moodcure.com.

The supplements for the big 4 problems are listed here:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21513.msg225479/topicseen.html#msg225479

Keep in mind that these supplements are mostly for people who have not benefited of the effects of good dietary changes and/or who just started the diet and might need some help. Alternatively, supplements can be on the "medical cabinet" and can be taken for short periods of times when most needed.

In general, even if a person could relate to all the big 4 problems, one group of problems usually predominates.

I'll write a review about my notes, sometimes it helps people to see "the map" of the main problems and what imbalance is behind them. It makes it easier to choose supplements, if any.

Thanks Gaby! I look forward to your review of your notes.

I took the quiz and got borderline on:
Low in NOREPINEPHRIN or Thyroid
Low in GABA or Cortisol

I was interested because I'm going through extra stress at work these days and feeling burned out.
I follow Paleo but it may be that I need probiotics (occasional digestive issues).
I ordered script-assist soil based and Healthy Origins Probiotic both which have great reviews.

Divide By Zero said:
Thanks Gaby! I look forward to your review of your notes.

I took the quiz and got borderline on:
Low in NOREPINEPHRIN or Thyroid
Low in GABA or Cortisol

I was interested because I'm going through extra stress at work these days and feeling burned out.
I follow Paleo but it may be that I need probiotics (occasional digestive issues).
I ordered script-assist soil based and Healthy Origins Probiotic both which have great reviews.

Fwiw, probiotics helped me a LOT with stress related issues. I hope you have the same experience!

Gaby said:
I'll write a review about my notes, sometimes it helps people to see "the map" of the main problems and what imbalance is behind them. It makes it easier to choose supplements, if any.

It is here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21513.msg575988.html#msg575988

Hope it helps.

Hi everyone is the health and wellness show on this week, just checked blog spot and don't see a link, thanks in advance.

Here's the archive link for this week's show on Child and Infant Health: _http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/05/18/the-health-and-wellness-show--18-may-2015--child-and-infant-health-1

:)

Back
Top Bottom