Randall Carlson's Work: Striking similarities (Comets, Geology, Catastrophism etc.) through Decades of meticulous research?!

Another simple and good way for Bendall to lend some credibility to his wild claims with "the technology" was suggested by a commentator on YouTube, under the above-mentioned live stream:

You wanna make sure this goes totally forward? Get 3 or 4 famous youtubers that are into engineering and hook them up with Bendall giving instructions on building a generator to power a house. Record daily progress, post everything after successful conclusion of the project. No going back.

For what it's worth, Carlson has posted a series of Bendall lectures on his site. There are 15 of them.

"OPEN SOURCE ACCESS To The MSAART PLASMOID TECHNOLOGY As Announced By Randall Carlson On The Joe Rogan Podcast

BUCKLE UP PEOPLE! This video series is not "infotainment." Malcolm Bendall, the conduit for bringing forth clean, sustainable, universal power for our planet, lays it all out. He answers the MANY questions people have about himself & the technology!"

For what it's worth, Carlson has posted a series of Bendall lectures on his site. There are 15 of them.

I've skipped through some of them and watched one a bit longer. One thing I can say is: I can't really blame Randall Carlson for believing in the reality of what Bendall is saying; it is hard to conceive of what Bendall is saying, presenting and doing (in terms of the technical parts of how it works and the various machines and prototypes that "are running and real" all over the globe) as a hoax. It seems like it would be quite the elaborate and cost intensive hoax.

Just skipped through it myself at this point,
Same here, and not because I saw your post, had just wandered onto it, like what has he been up to this summer. The guys said not much traveling this year, although Randall did a bit more locally. Always enjoy their travel landscape level photos and explanations.

As for Maui (he mentions the Chicago fire of old), mostly he lays this down to dried grasses, which in fires he is correct that it is most often a true fast accelerant, and the incompetency of officials. Not much else. Then Randall went into Bendall, and the story of him and and what is going on that is known to many here - although there is speculation of its validity.

The slide deck Randall shows looks to have further plasmoid generator experiments done since last checking in. Oh, as an aside, just noticed: Ran/Ben-dall, a synchronistic second syllable name of each other. :rolleyes:

I've skipped through some of them and watched one a bit longer. One thing I can say is: I can't really blame Randall Carlson for believing in the reality of what Bendall is saying; it is hard to conceive of what Bendall is saying, presenting and doing (in terms of the technical parts of how it works and the various machines and prototypes that "are running and real" all over the globe) as a hoax. It seems like it would be quite the elaborate and cost intensive hoax.
the site is down for "maintenence"...

Here's a video from August by Randall. Some interesting developments on potential Younger Dryas boundary impact sites.

I'll quickly review some of the YDIH (Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis) background that might help understand the potential importance of this latest vid.

- In both the YDIH/Comet Research Group as well as Mainstream Institutional Science, there is agreement that at the the time of the Younger Dryas onset (ca 12.800 years ago) the vast Laurentide Ice Sheet that covered almost all of Canada and much of the northern U.S. had already started melting.

- At the lowest elevation (roughly the Manitoba/Minnesota/North Dakota border) as the ice sheet melted, a huge lake as well as smaller proglacial lakes began to form at the terminus of the glacial lobe.

- The largest proglacial lake (Agassiz) covered most of Manitoba, Northern Minnesota and NW Ontario. At its maximum size it may have reached 177,000 sq. miles (roughly the size of the Black Sea) and 700 ft. deep.

- During at least three different occasions (one or all during the 1200 years of the Younger Dryas cold onset), catastrophic outflows of enormous amounts of cold, fresh water very rapidly escaped Lake Agassiz and entered the ocean.

- The so far discovered outlets are through the Mississippi into the Gulf of Mexico, through the glacial terminus at the Great Lakes into the Atlantic and through the Mackenzie River into the Arctic Ocean.

- One or all of these catastrophic outflows are likely connected with The Global Flood Myth Event as well as contributing to rapid cooling, glacial rebound and the rapid rise of sea levels. Conceivably they play a role in the destruction of Atlantean civilization.

- What's still debated, is the cause, sequence and extent of catastrophic outflows from Agassiz.

- Various mainstream theories usually suspect an ice dam failure that leads to the outflows - although I don't think there's complete agreement on the exact cause mechanism of the proposed failure(s).

- Breaking from Mainstream - The Comet Research Group, Antonio Zamora, Randall as well as others have demonstrated strong evidence that a large comet fragment field impacted the Laurentide Ice Sheet exploding ice fragments and ejecting them over hundreds of miles to create impact craters from Nebraska to the Carolina Bays. Many suspect the remnants of the impact site are located in Saginaw Bay in Lake Michigan. The direction of the impacts seems to come from the north or northwest.

- One of the issues of the past was connecting the Great Lakes impact site to the vast hydrological out flows from Agassiz. The locations are too far apart and there is a vast amount of glacier between the two sites.

In This Video:

- Randall sites a paper that focuses on one of the smaller proglacial lakes the SW of Lake Agassiz known as Glacial Lake Hind. The paper reveals similar ET impact markers at the time of Younger Dryas such as nano diamonds, micro spherules, and iridium.

- Glacial Lake Hind sits in kind of an odd place being wedged between multiple barriers that prevented it from flowing into Agassiz. The Tiger Hills, Turtle Mountain, Riding Mountain and the elevated alluvial Assiniboine beach head from Agassiz.

Lake Hind.jpeg

- Randall proposes that an ET impact may have hit somewhere near Oak Lake and created a massive hydrological pulse that essential propelled an enormous amount of water from Hind carving the Pembina spillway and overwhelming the Assiniboine delta beach head and flooding Lake Agassiz from two different directions. This in turn could have triggered the massive outflow from Agassiz through the Great Lakes into the Atlantic.

- Below is a Google image of Oak Lake and it definitely looks to me like a possible impact site with the object arriving from the Northwest. Notice too all the tiny pothole lakes that surround it. He also mentions that Oak Lake is the last remnant of Hind (so formerly the deepest part of the glacial lake). Notice the SE lip of the lake looks very similar to a Carolina bay directional uplift.

Oak Lake.png

- Randall also mentions that an impact event this big could potentially trigger seismic waves that would contribute to even more upheaval and destabilized flooding.

- One thing he only briefly mentions is the Pembina Spillway which begins right at where Lake Hind's shore would have ended before the theorized impact. In the image below you can see the "cut" left in the prairie from the spillway. The shallow remnant lakes snake along the former path.

- On the map below, I included pinned locations of some of the pre-1300 mounds and archaeological sites along the spillway. I have no idea if there is a relation except for maybe the connection the C's mentioned regarding the unstable EM energies following the New Madrid earthquake being conducive to window fallers and "curtain/veil" ruptures. This area does have a number of tornadoes every year. So possibly these catastrophic events leave some sort of residual unstable energies long afterwards?

- Oak Lake itself also has a major archaeological site called Cherry Point that dates back to at least 500 BC.

Pembina Spillway.png

Overall there seems to be growing evidence that points to the YDIH being multiple events on and round the Laurentide Ice Sheet. As more and more is revealed the event grows in catastrophic proportions.

For those with ears to hear. Maybe I am not just seeing what I want to see. Maybe there is something to my mad reasoning. Maybe a few more people will consider the topic. Maybe not.

Highly speculative source, but quite interesting. Remote viewing session of Tunguska event, in support of the impact hypothesis. Some of the remote viewers also describe civilization that possessed a kind of unknown technology that was present during that time.

Highly speculative source, but quite interesting. Remote viewing session of Tunguska event, in support of the impact hypothesis. Some of the remote viewers also describe civilization that possessed a kind of unknown technology that was present during that time.
I've watched this a couple of times now and it's really hard to wrap your head around. The viewings make it clear that (if accurate) the level of destruction and catastrophic upheaval is very difficult for us to grasp from what we know of earth events.

From what they're seeing is that nowhere is safe and that all areas (at least North America) are being completely remade and turned inside out. I watch quite a bit of Randal Carlson, and I don't think he's proposing this level of destruction. He mostly concentrates on mega floods and how large ET impacts may have triggered them. As we can see by our own natural disasters and wars of the past two centuries, it's very hard to completely destroy a civilization. How can anyone comprehend this energetic explosion on this kind of magnitude?

If the RVers are actually getting some accurate insight form their viewings in this video, then I think it backs up and even expands on some statements the C's have made.

- Long tube like staffs or the like (quartzine?) that can gather EM energy from the surrounding area, focus it and release it as a weapon beam. Some other descriptions of the building structures hint at some 4D tech as well.

- A cometary event (or multiple events) that are not just an icy slush ball impacting the surface. They see a plasma interaction - electro-machining if you will - that lasts longer and has more far-reaching affects that our usual Hollywood big explosion impact ideas.

- One of the RVers sees some sort of "intent" behind the destruction. A natural re-balancing. But also sees that something very powerful was weaponized almost to the same level. Atlantean Crystals going haywire?

- There was a very advanced civilization at the time. There was a faction within the elite that had strong predictions that the extent of the Younger Dyras impacts would have. But they were either marginalized, warred upon or unsuccessful in doing anything about it.

- This group or others went underground to avoid the ever worsening catastrophe while others kept fighting each other. It also seems like there are strong religious wars raging with a Zeus-like god playing some role. This angry scepter wielding storm god reminds me of the images at Tiwanaku cut into stone and also omnipresent in Peruvian textiles.

- They see that some of these flooded cities or shrines are still intact enough under the water of the current seas to be "proof" of this past civilization.

There's quite a bit more in the presentation that lines up with many of the C's statements, but it is tough to correlate impressions with a completely alien world based on technology that seems so alien and consciousness focused through some grand disciplined techno-religion.

- Long tube like staffs or the like (quartzine?) that can gather EM energy from the surrounding area, focus it and release it as a weapon beam. Some other descriptions of the building structures hint at some 4D tech as well.
Perhaps we still have tell tale signs of that technology in some structural remnants which may no longer be functional or the knowledge isn't there to utilise them or it has been suppressed. Some refer to it as antiqua-tech.

Perhaps we still have tell tale signs of that technology in some structural remnants which may no longer be functional or the knowledge isn't there to utilise them or it has been suppressed. Some refer to it as antiqua-tech.

@stellar - love the term "antiqua-tech".

I think that there is definitely suppressed tech out there and this video is a good example of how "backyard" inventions could easily be scaled up to meet a lot of energy challenges today, if the PTB weren't intentionally wrecking innovation.

But with what the RVers were seeing in the pre-Younger Dryas world, in my opinion that tech wouldn't work effectively in the here and now. As the C's have said, the "cosmic environment was different then". That was directly referring to Chaco Canyon and the "meeting centre" of the Kivas where levitation could occur.

But I think so many catastrophic shifts in how energy, knowledge and information worked at that time rendered it far less effective. Something beyond their control. If that wasn't the case, then Egypt and Sumeria (the most direct Atlantean descendants) would still rule all of us with their overt power. That clearly hasn't been the case in a long time.

Not saying some undergrounder couldn't still have a weapon like that and bring it to the surface to use. But as the Giants died out after the collapse in the 6th century, for lack of a better term, the energetic reality now seems to me to be very different then what could be used right now. It could come back tomorrow, but we just haven't seen a grand display of it - yet - on a regular basis.

I've watched this a couple of times now and it's really hard to wrap your head around. The viewings make it clear that (if accurate) the level of destruction and catastrophic upheaval is very difficult for us to grasp from what we know of earth events.

From what they're seeing is that nowhere is safe and that all areas (at least North America) are being completely remade and turned inside out. I watch quite a bit of Randal Carlson, and I don't think he's proposing this level of destruction. He mostly concentrates on mega floods and how large ET impacts may have triggered them. As we can see by our own natural disasters and wars of the past two centuries, it's very hard to completely destroy a civilization. How can anyone comprehend this energetic explosion on this kind of magnitude?

If the RVers are actually getting some accurate insight form their viewings in this video, then I think it backs up and even expands on some statements the C's have made.

- A cometary event (or multiple events) that are not just an icy slush ball impacting the surface. They see a plasma interaction - electro-machining if you will - that lasts longer and has more far-reaching affects that our usual Hollywood big explosion impact ideas.

- One of the RVers sees some sort of "intent" behind the destruction. A natural re-balancing. But also sees that something very powerful was weaponized almost to the same level. Atlantean Crystals going haywire?

- There was a very advanced civilization at the time. There was a faction within the elite that had strong predictions that the extent of the Younger Dyras impacts would have. But they were either marginalized, warred upon or unsuccessful in doing anything about it.

- This group or others went underground to avoid the ever worsening catastrophe while others kept fighting each other. It also seems like there are strong religious wars raging with a Zeus-like god playing some role. This angry scepter wielding storm god reminds me of the images at Tiwanaku cut into stone and also omnipresent in Peruvian textiles.

- They see that some of these flooded cities or shrines are still intact enough under the water of the current seas to be "proof" of this past civilization.

There's quite a bit more in the presentation that lines up with many of the C's statements, but it is tough to correlate impressions with a completely alien world based on technology that seems so alien and consciousness focused through some grand disciplined techno-religion.

I haven't watched the presentation of the remote viewing session myself, but from your summary, it seems to me that what they saw might be pretty accurate in terms of the level of destruction that took place during and after the younger dryas events. From what I've seen so far, it is ended pretty much impossible for us nowadays to comprehend the extent of what happened back then. And it probably effected most if not all areas of the globe to one extent or the other too. If you just take one aspect of it to account for example, namely flooding of unimaginable scale, it is one thing to theoretically try to imagine what happened but quite another to actually having lived through it. I don't think we can ever truly grasp and feel what happened back then. It is one of those things that you have to see/experience yourself to truly comprehend. And flooding seemed to be just one devastating aspect of those events.

I do not understand what Randall wants us to do? To eat minerals from cosmic dust? Or to make some potion with those minerals and then drink it?

Back
Top Bottom