Reality feedback/communication intensifying

There are lot of better ways to do things at work and it is expectation of the boss. But, we have limited control over how much we can influence the outcome. Some times, I get a impulse to suggest some things to improve ( ( because I can't be passive listener to BS arguments) and bite my tongue thinking 'why the heck I care'. I can suggest, but people doesn't put the effort( or don't want to learn new way of doing) for their reasons, thus forcing me to do it. I get angry with myself for starting it and had to put lot of extra effort to do it myself while I was thinking "This is all waste of time". Some times, it is this feeling of "Waste of time" triggers emotion, when not processed and strategized becomes mechanical action with lot of negative emotions including guilt. I started to think it as a processing of negative emotions in the matrix world. No doubt, all types of unexpected people get involved.

Yes, this is a good one. For me, this falls into the category of the universe saying, “Hey, look at this problem over here. So... what are you going to do about it?”

You have to weigh up whether it’s your responsibility or someone else’s. And then weigh up whether the universe is asking you to just fix the issue yourself, or whether it wants you to pluck up the courage to find the relevant person and point it out to them.

And then you have to weigh-up your motivation for doing either of them. Are you doing it for yourself, in the Gurdjieffian sense that no hard effort is ever wasted; are you doing it to impress someone; are you doing it because it’s an ingrained program, unresolved emotional baggage from a program running about how you always had to do everything around the house, or you’re now in the habit of overcompensating for having been what you now consider to be a lazy adolescent.

Overall, in the general sense, I think the important part is it’s a marker of awareness in the Petersonian sense: sit in a room and look around you. What stands out that you could fix or improve and then do it. And then the next thing will present itself, and the next thing. It’s just, when it happens at work, there are so many more factors and variables that you have to consider.

It could also be that you are noticing these things more than before. Awareness plays a central role of all of our experiences.
This rings true. What constantly happens to me is that I will learn about something new, a new word, a new famous person, a new historical event, something that I’ve never heard about before and suddenly I’ll begin to see references to that all over the place. I can only chalk it up to my being more aware of it, although it’s weird that I would all of a sudden see this everywhere while just yesterday I have never even heard about it. If it was so ubiquitous, one would argue that I would have already known about it. Still, I think it’s just a matter of awareness, but then again, isn’t that basically the only real difference between 3D and 4D, awareness?

i agree with others on the seeking aspect
as i see common response is people either ignore it or treat it like some holy signal, IRL those are only signposts...a cue that you may have a choice in front of you.

when you neglect using your judgement you're sending a signal to get more of that by accepting "the sign" at face value you're giving up your free will

yet sometimes it's so explicit and agressive it makes you question free will itself..

take care

Revolucionar said:
Joe said:
It could also be that you are noticing these things more than before. Awareness plays a central role of all of our experiences.
This rings true. What constantly happens to me is that I will learn about something new, a new word, a new famous person, a new historical event, something that I’ve never heard about before and suddenly I’ll begin to see references to that all over the place. I can only chalk it up to my being more aware of it, although it’s weird that I would all of a sudden see this everywhere while just yesterday I have never even heard about it. If it was so ubiquitous, one would argue that I would have already known about it. Still, I think it’s just a matter of awareness, but then again, isn’t that basically the only real difference between 3D and 4D, awareness?

This reply feels a little bit pointless, but I’m gonna write it anyway. I’ve been well aware of this phenomenon ever since I read Laura’s description of it, I think in The Wave where she called it ‘Red Volvo Syndrome’ referring to a car that they had bought. And I’ve learned the ‘flavour’ of that over the years.

And the idea of ‘pattern recognition run amok’ had come to mind when I started the thread. But it’s the context that matters. As I’ve said, I have these kinds of experiences on a pretty regular basis, and I know how they feel. There’s always a reason behind them, always a lesson involved. Mostly, the theme of them is about the universe holding up the mirror for me. But at this point, it’s not so much that they highlight massive flaws in the way I’m going about things; it’s more like a ‘fine-tuning’ of my reading instrument, beliefs and judgements.

I’m not looking to make mundane things into mystical hoodoo. I don’t have a psychic craving for the magical that I’m unconsciously trying to fulfil by projecting it onto normal, everyday events.

But, having said that, I am grateful that Joe put forward this way of looking at it because it did make me stop and think about it last night when I read it. Another one of these experiences happened this morning, so I’ve actually written it down in my notepad, with date and time and the details of what happened and I’m going to continue to do that because of that line of feedback.

This reply feels a little bit pointless, but I’m gonna write it anyway. I’ve been well aware of this phenomenon ever since I read Laura’s description of it, I think in The Wave where she called it ‘Red Volvo Syndrome’ referring to a car that they had bought. And I’ve learned the ‘flavour’ of that over the years.

And the idea of ‘pattern recognition run amok’ had come to mind when I started the thread. But it’s the context that matters. As I’ve said, I have these kinds of experiences on a pretty regular basis, and I know how they feel. There’s always a reason behind them, always a lesson involved. Mostly, the theme of them is about the universe holding up the mirror for me. But at this point, it’s not so much that they highlight massive flaws in the way I’m going about things; it’s more like a ‘fine-tuning’ of my reading instrument, beliefs and judgements.

I’m not looking to make mundane things into mystical hoodoo. I don’t have a psychic craving for the magical that I’m unconsciously trying to fulfil by projecting it onto normal, everyday events.

But, having said that, I am grateful that Joe put forward this way of looking at it because it did make me stop and think about it last night when I read it. Another one of these experiences happened this morning, so I’ve actually written it down in my notepad, with date and time and the details of what happened and I’m going to continue to do that because of that line of feedback.

Well, having written that out and reread it a couple of times, my certainties about myself sure stick out like a sore thumb. So I’m going to try to chill out over this whole thing and, like Joe said, attempt to keep some perspective about it in the hopes of attaining as objective a general view-point as possible.

Thanks for all the contributions so far, everyone. Much appreciated.

Well, having written that out and reread it a couple of times, my certainties about myself sure stick out like a sore thumb. So I’m going to try to chill out over this whole thing and, like Joe said, attempt to keep some perspective about it in the hopes of attaining as objective a general view-point as possible.

Thanks for all the contributions so far, everyone. Much appreciated.
I’ve had similar experiences in the past, and I’m with Joe on this one, I think such events always happened and it’s only until you start paying attention that they carry a reflection to your inner world that provides an opportunity to choose.

Whenever these occur I can but smile to myself. What I try to do is not to get too hung up in trying to find the “actual” interpretation, because sometimes a clogged up toilet means faulty plumbing ;)

But it’s interesting, whenever these things occur I have this idea of our choices being like ripples in a pond, with consequences in all directions, definitely on today, and in the future but also on the past, and these ripples sometimes hit something and come back.

It always makes me wonder how many more of such symbolic reality messages do I miss on a daily basis.

it feels like a real change in ‘interface’
Perhaps the change is more in the operating system from Mind which categorizes and seems to be the default state of 3D consciousness to Witness which an upgrade in that it just sees things for what they are.

Interestingly, it might seem a first glance that Mind is objective and Witness is subjective. Could be, but instead, maybe it's the other way around? Mind makes judgements about things and those judgements are subject to the mental conditioning. Witness objectively lets it be without subjecting it to any pre-conditions.

Probably it's not so cut and dried. The concepts we use to describe these processes of awakening always seem inadequate.

Although, one I have always liked is also from the late Dr. David Hawkins. Self is context devoid of content.

Just thinking out loud and trying to figure out what it is that I’m trying to figure out. I don’t know if I’m mixing up different things, of if they’re different things with overlap, or what.

What is it I’m observing? It’s what Laura taught us, one of the reasons why she wrote The Wave, to teach us how to read the symbol system of reality. It’s also the thing of “When you ask a question, your life becomes the answer”. I mostly interpret this to mean a longer-term process: that it’s not an instant thing, you have to ask, and ask, and keep on asking, and then always observe, and eventually you’ll see the answer playing out in front of you.

But this has become much more of an instantaneous thing for me. I can say that at least for the last few years, it’s a regular thing of a couple of times per week. But it’s happened multiple times over the last couple of days.

I think other people not on the forum would use the word, ‘coincidence’ to describe it. People more familiar with pop-psychology would say, “synchronicity”. But it’s more like being guided, being blessed, being taught and shown. I think coincidences and synchronicities don’t have to seem particularly tailored to the lesson profile of the person who notices them, although, as others have said in replies, how much are they really looking at it that way?

I’m forgetting myself, now. What was my purpose in starting this thread? Because it’s getting more regular and it’s getting more intense. It’s like regular and intense so as to seem almost over the top and unnecessary. Like, “Hey Universe, I thought I was chugging along at a pretty good pace. We’ve always had an open line of communication and I feel like I learn from you everyday. So what’s going on with this upswing? Is it because this strange feeling of connection between my inner world and manifestations of my outer world is going to become the norm, rather than the exception? Is this hyperkinetic sensate? Is it bleed-through? It’s must have something to do with things ‘ramping up’. I wonder if others on the forum are experiencing the same thing.”

If I ask myself, “What would the C’s say?” I feel like the answer would be something along the lines of, “part of the natural process.”

It’s not unpleasant. It’s intriguing and fun, and increases my feeling of connection to the DCM.

I guess the unnerving part of it is that it feels like a real change in ‘interface’. I’m 36yrs old and I see reality working a particular way. And over the years that’s changed, but gosh, if everyday something happens to you that directly highlights a part of a conversation you had with someone the day before; or your toilet gets blocked up for the first time since you moved into the house two years ago because you and the wife need to have a talk that involves clearing out the emotions surrounding a mess one of you caused at work which directly links in with a book you were discussing two nights before; or you chat to someone at work about how you both don’t feel the need to be thanked by the managers all the time because you’re just doing your job, and then the next night you’re put in a situation where you’re in charge of a line with two packers who work their asses off so you can hit your targets and you can’t help but thank them profusely at the end of the shift; or you don’t have anything to do with music for almost a year, and then within two days, two different people contact you about playing for them...

And on, and on. Maybe it’ll just die down now I’ve brought it up here, but if it doesn’t, it’s just going to take a bit of adjustment.
I did notice that It always happened that way. The words and affirmations we say out loud in a conversation manifest in our experience. The difference now is that we become more aware of that and as we become more aware of that, the reality of it confines more to that awareness. Some thoughts which came to mind. I bet after thinking long enough about it might be difficult to have normal conversation. :D

I think I can relate too to your experiences T.C.

First i would like to mention that all my life i have been pretty dense in noticing high strangeness events or reading the symbology of certain events in my life. Lately though, i've began sensing that my awareness has changed.

Don't know how to put it, it finally occurred to me, like i really felt that finally i "get it" that since all is one and one is all there really is no separation between myself and all the existence nor between myself and the DCM therefore there is always a real time feedback between me and the DCM that helps one learn his lessons and follow the path he chose for himself.

I know that it's an elementary realization, I knew about the feedback before, or at least i thought i knew, but i never felt it since a couple of months ago.

It's a very powerful and reassuring feeling, because you really do feel that you are not alone and that you and all that exists as well are belonging to the same source. The feedback is always there for every existing soul though I think one begins to see the constant feedback with the DCM when he is ready to do that.

During my daily activities i try to observe what's happening inside myself and outside but without pushing too hard on my awareness, i try to let it flow naturally and enjoy the experience.

I hope it make sense what i wrote. :-)

One of the things that allows me to know for sure that the universe isn’t just material and that ‘God exists’, is how my reality always feeds back to me. If I make a statement about something, then reality sets up a scenario to challenge me on that statement. Or say someone does something that ‘I don’t like’, like it bugs me, then sooner or later I’m going to be put in a situation where I’m going to act that way, or can see I’m going to act that way and have to control myself - so that the universe says, “don’t be so quick to judge that other person next time, alright?”

Anyway, it’s always, always been like this for me. But recently, it’s been intensifying, to the point where over the last couple of days, it like everything that happens to me is in reference to something specific that has recently happened, and I don’t mean in a strictly causal way.

I've had many more synchronicities than usual for the past couple of months, though they weren't of the "antagonistic"/teaching you a lesson type. Three of them were symbolic representations of what an event (or series of events) meant. I became aware of those after the events themselves and the setup for some of them went back more than a year ago. Another one brought to me answers to unformulated questions induced by worries of leaping into the unknown. The signpost used to further highlight them in my mind was a synchronicity based on a specific/peculiar past habit of mine.

In some of those events, awareness (and its expansion or shift) definitely has a huge impact. Otherwise, they would go unnoticed. Now, I usually keep in mind the following exerpt from chapter 30 of the Wave :

Just a few days after I had written the above referenced message to the E-group, an event transpired to confirm it. There is a curious thing that I would like to note here in passing: It seems that the STS mode of manipulation includes synchronous events and or “signs and wonders” before a choice is made to do something, which, in fact, weight the choice. STO seems to refrain altogether from any kind of overt contact or demonstration, leaving the will entirely free. But then, there is always the little confirmations after the choice has been made and the action initiated.

Since it is easy to "read the matrix' code" and "decrypt reality's intentions", it would be as easy to obsess over pointless signs and personal narratives coming directly from STS channels. As a precautionary measure, I usually keep whatever answer/information/lesson that was brought to my awareness (for testing purposes if needed), and laugh heartily about this ever creative display of 4D chess. Trying (maybe) to manoeuvre us like pawns.

In your case however, it appears to be events designed to trigger karmic and simple understandings (i.e. lessons). Which, if intensifying, could point out to a need of your true self to accelerate personal growth within a limited timeframe. It may be an example of what the C's meant here :

A: For all forum members: Do not lose heart. Just remember that if you do all you can, yourselves in the future will bridge the gap. You are all potential transducers of information into chaos. Let that information be love/truth. Goodbye.

Or simply just another sign of these tumultuous times...

Its funny, I too started recently to write them down in order to make sense of them. With a bit of work, categories could be established (e.g. shift of awareness after an event, influence before making a decision, answer to a question, teaching a lesson, etc) and STS from STO influences could be sifted through. Building up our discernment in that manner would be a far more objective way to "read the matrix' code", so to speak.

Yes, same for me, mostly for my (software developer) career, seems the Universe just does not want me in it.. I am currently in my 3rd job since 2019 in which projects are crumbling suddenly out of nowhere, which is not in my hands in way thus demotivating me from keeping on interviewing for it.. very weird, but anyways, the Universe will show the proper path at some point.

When you were very young, or if you look at infants, you see the wonder in their eyes. Absorbing the world around them, noticing every little sight or sound, sensing and capturing the experience of being alive. Everything incomprehensible yet wonderful.
As we grow older, we are channeled into the routines of daily life, and our learning hypnotizes us into these routines. But the sense of wonder is always in the background - knowing and absorbing the experience as it unfolds - like in a infant before it becomes absorbed into its reality.
So, our initial mindset of wonderment underlies all that comes afterward.
Maybe this phenomenon of feedback is something that emerges as a result of less engagement with worldly pursuits in our increasingly automated world. We have more time to sit back and wonder, but it haunts us at times, because we - in our analytical mindset - want for distraction and engagement. And our initial mindset is strange to us - being removed in routine so long.
So, the infant mindset is like what we call the subconscious, and it is very perceptive, living in wonderment behind all our distractions.

Yesterday I was thinking about starting a thread here with this topic and now I was surprised to find that this was the 1st post I noticed today.
At the moment I notice amplified things that existed in this form before but today it seems very amplified. In the course of my life I realized that I had the ability to think of people who then contacted me the next day at the latest. Also in many other subjects thoughts suddenly became reality. At some point I realized that this condition had a connection to the full moon. But it was never constant and it did not happen in every full moon phase. In the past phase this week, however, it was completely different. Much more intense. First came the thought that I had not seen a person for a very long time, then these people called and booked an appointment at the practice.
Another strange thing I registered in an online course. The night before, I read an interesting article about the Pareto Principle. In the online training, the speaker suddenly also talked about the Pareto principle. There were many more such things that week. In conclusion, today I can state for myself with certainty that in my case it has a connection with the full moon. I can determine these abilities in other times much less. But it has changed and also strengthened. In these phases my creative flash and information or solutions about topics and problems is so high that I have the feeling that my head bursts. I almost feel as if I have a dedicated line into the information field, with the information flowing very clearly. However, at such times I also have to be very aware. A side effect also seems to be negative attacks. The moon has been influencing me since childhood and it used to be, however, that I sleepwalked, talked in my sleep and was rather bad-tempered and thin-skinned. Only much later with the increase of mindfulness I recognized the differences. Today, in my case, I would describe it like this: In the phases of the full moon, an open line forms into the information field. This results in telepathic abilities and an incredible input of knowledge and creative ideas. As a side effect there is a tendency to depressive mood, some anger and physical signs like headache and insomnia. Oddly enough, I have also noticed a change in my speech patterns for a long time. Very often, before the moon phase, I have the feeling that my speech falters and I can no longer speak clearly. Sometime I notice afterwards that my rhetoric has suddenly changed completely again and the level has risen. How strong the moon influence is here, I cannot say.

It could also be that you are noticing these things more than before. Awareness plays a central role in all of our experiences.
Experienced something similar to the above recently. I watched a video here on the forum last November that mentioned something at one point about ‘history rhyming.' Since then I’ve noticed this same ‘saying’ of 'history rhyming' on other occasions. Imagine I’d heard it mentioned before too, or seen or heard the quote that it stems from (“History doesn’t repeat itself, but it often rhymes”) but didn’t start to take notice of it till I watched the video last November. I know of one example this past week where ‘history rhyming’ was mentioned in another video I watched, interestingly it was a video linked to in a thread here on the forum as well. I don't remember as clearly the other instances. FWIW.
There's been a few other coincidental or synchronistic things that I've noticed more so since the start of this year but the above stands out to me the most right now.

Back
Top Bottom