Reality Transurfing - Vadim Zeland

Thanks for sharing, Laura. It sounds quite interesting.

Here's the Reality Transurfing YouTube channel in English.

And the author's Telegram channel where you can download the audiobook of the big book.

Telegram channel is not working.

Here is a guy who made video's chapter wise.

The link doesn't work. Is this audiobook version in English?

Try this link. And just click in the "Play Now" link in this post to download the audiobook. And yes, the audiobook is in English.

If you don't have Telegram, you can find the it in his YT channel, or download it from here. The only thing is that the YT version is not divided in chapters.

Try this link. And just click in the "Play Now" link in this post to download the audiobook. And yes, the audiobook is in English.

If you don't have Telegram, you can find the it in his YT channel, or download it from here. The only thing is that the YT version is not divided in chapters.
Thank you @logos5x5 for the links. Super cool!. they have all sorts of mp3 files related to the book in the telegram channel.

Thanks for recommending this book and leaving insightful reviews. I have come across this book, not sure where exactly. The name definitely rings a bell. If it comes back to me, I'll let y'all know as it might be relevant and add to the discussion.

Either way, really looking forward to checking this one out! :-D

On the other hand, it seems to me that if a group of people could use some of his practical assessments of how our reality works in concert, as a group, a network, it might very well be possible to shift to a different timeline exactly as I described in the "Knowledge and Being" videos. It's all about choosing at nodal points in your life, shifting to other timelines/reality constructs.

For a couple years now, I observed on numerous occasions, that when I fought the temptation to give in to my vices, weeks passed.. and I always, repeatedly, trans-surfed into a brighter reality, where the news articles on RT were happier, more promising. Even the wording in RT's new headlines changed [!], they began to include words that were part of our new, happier, more exciting reality. I remember, this happened repeatedly [in different timelines than this current one] and most people here on this forum were excited to make posts about their realizations, which were shared realizations, about advancing together, together toward a different timeline, where finally we would be able to feel accomplished. What would be our final goal? I think: Where we hopefully would be able to congratulate each other for having attained our best version of ourselves and proudly look around in our new reality, for it has been turned into a well tended garden!

The other way was also true: on repeated occasions I slid back, experiencing The Fall, ours, shared, through progressively crappy timelines, the description of which I omit from this post, its easy to imagine anyway. So during recent years, I repeatedly observed "Zeland's Transurfing", felt it first hand, that experience was just like the movement of a physical balloon in the sky: my movement was vertical! Exactly like the concept of climbing on the ladder of Being. It was either a 'Fall from Heaven', a downward sliding motion, filled with the grim realization that I was heading into crappier timelines
OR
the opposite, it was the experience of an up-lifting movement, between perpendicular realities, experiencing the first pharagraph of this post!

Thorbiorn mentioned the phrase perpendicular realities: so I re-read your excellent, relevant section from the Wave and pondered:
What is the use of Transurfing? Because it was up, then down, I observed it repeatedly, I felt it becoming reality again and again and again in the recent couple years. What is the use of this consciously changing timelines? Because it was not always up. I got tired, I slipped, I slid down. Then I had enough of reading the progressively worse news on RT, so I fought and again became more disciplined. It wasn't always UP, like in some fairy tale!

I pondered. I think, traversing the timelines, repeatedly experiencing better timelines always by conscious effort - as I described in past years - then experiencing worse timelines, then again better timelines, etc.. is necessary: Because lessons are all that is. Lessons need to be learned.

We need lessons. We cannot learn lessons in a Blissful Super-Positive Timeline, where nothing bad happens, where everything turns out so peachy.. the clouds acquire a pink shade.

So I thought, for lessons-learning purposes, the movement of our Being UP toward "Heaven" and the opposite, the descent of our Being down toward "Hell", must be, I pondered, because it helps us learning all the lessons we need to progress as a group! So I pondered the following and got this image:

Our group is like a flock of birds. We are flying as kites in the sky. Two-part kites. All of us have a heavy tail: so we are dual, two-body kites. One part of us is always pulling up, always wants to fly upward: toward the light. Our heavy tail however is trailing behind us on a string: it is the heavy Predator's Mind, always pulling downward. Because it loves the darkness: it wants to go to Hell, for it feels best there. So it always creates temptations, desires, vices - "Hey, man! Look at this temptation! Don't you wanna Choose this one? Choose my offer! Choose me!" - choices that lower our Being, pulls us back from heights and IT effects descent, entropy, so we can witness again our whole world heading, going to Hell. This in order to learn the lesson and help to choose.

Then I thought: we constantly have to fight hard = transform our Being, to make our two-part kite-selves lighter in composition, to Be fit for better timelines, which for the sake of this kite-example, are always positioned closer to "Heaven" at greater altitude. We want to achieve that. So we can finally pull ourselves way up, as a group. We connect the dots, we network, to arrive to better realities that have a higher potential. We do this mostly, I think, via learning our lessons the hard way. In this kite example, I think, we can transform even our Predator's Mind, so its weight becomes less significant - turns into a shade, a shadow only? - , and as its power vanes, IT becomes lighter, then we can finally pull up together. Moving like a flock of birds. Sailing in the sky as kites.

In this group, as months pass, I think, we are always struggling and minding our daily business better and better: we are becoming more attentive. We are progressing and expanding to the point, where we suddenly can experience a more potent reality:
Where the news in the media - articles on RT - are more scientific, more inspiring and full of hope. Where increasing number of nations are more successful in finding solutions to "coronaviruses".

I think, we can get to increasingly more accomplished timelines - where our better selves become enriched with more learned lessons -, where today's plagues - turn out a lot more mitigated and end quicker, because in those timelines they have been stopped by the international scientific community, successfully working as a team. The news in the media begin Mirroring the level of our group.

Where we finally become able to shift into a different timeline, as an accomplished Fellowship.

Last edited:
or download it from here.

Thanks for the files. I think I'll listen to the audiobook chapters, as I've not yet started Paul's Necessary Sin. Note that the filenames aren't really informative, but should be ok if you sort by date modified. The narrator mislabels chapter 6 as chapter 7.

Edit: It looks like the audiobook is about 26 hours long.

Last edited:
I've read the first three chapters. Brief passages look like a direct rip off of Laura's work and or the C's. The chapter on pendulums actually reminds me of Heidegger's description of "thrownness" as a state of inauthentic being of 'dasein' (the being of man) when "in the world" with other dasein. According to Heidegger, one can reach an authentic state of being through the anxiety produced by remembering one's mortality. Using death as an advisor, so to speak to reclaim one's being from it's state of "thrownness." I see shades of Castaneda and others as well that I can't bring to mind at the moment.

Anyway, seems like a conglomeration of ideas that he is morphing into his own conceptual philosophy in a substantial work. Three chapters only has me at 10%

I will read more tomorrow.

I've read the first three chapters. Brief passages look like a direct rip off of Laura's work and or the C's. The chapter on pendulums actually reminds me of Heidegger's description of "thrownness" as a state of inauthentic being of 'dasein' (the being of man) when "in the world" with other dasein. According to Heidegger, one can reach an authentic state of being through the anxiety produced by remembering one's mortality. Using death as an advisor, so to speak to reclaim one's being from it's state of "thrownness." I see shades of Castaneda and others as well that I can't bring to mind at the moment.

Anyway, seems like a conglomeration of ideas that he is morphing into his own conceptual philosophy in a substantial work. Three chapters only has me at 10%

I will read more tomorrow.

Well, at this point, I don't think there is much reason to read beyond chapter IX. Ark was only on chapter IV, but after what I noted, he jumped ahead and read IX and was very disappointed in Zeland. He said it was difficult to understand why the guy was mixing good stuff with total garbage.

So, last night, Ark said that since I'm reading the big book, he could just read the most recent one that has not yet been translated just to see how things have progressed.

So, he read for a little while and then told me that Zeland says that he "doesn't think" he just gets his material directly from the "information field".

Well, using his own ideas about sectors of the information field, it seems that he has moved into an STS life line sector and is now basically channeling nonsense. Ark was just appalled. He pointed out that he thought the reason for the disintegration was Zeland's declaration that he "doesn't think" when that is exactly what he should be doing, and also, his abysmal lack of knowledge.

As the Cs say: Knowledge Protects and Networking Works, both of which ideas Vadim Zeland appears to completely reject.

And so, another one bites the dust though it started well.

Well, at this point, I don't think there is much reason to read beyond chapter IX. Ark was only on chapter IV, but after what I noted, he jumped ahead and read IX and was very disappointed in Zeland. He said it was difficult to understand why the guy was mixing good stuff with total garbage.

So, last night, Ark said that since I'm reading the big book, he could just read the most recent one that has not yet been translated just to see how things have progressed.

So, he read for a little while and then told me that Zeland says that he "doesn't think" he just gets his material directly from the "information field".

Well, using his own ideas about sectors of the information field, it seems that he has moved into an STS life line sector and is now basically channeling nonsense. Ark was just appalled. He pointed out that he thought the reason for the disintegration was Zeland's declaration that he "doesn't think" when that is exactly what he should be doing, and also, his abysmal lack of knowledge.

As the Cs say: Knowledge Protects and Networking Works, both of which ideas Vadim Zeland appears to completely reject.

And so, another one bites the dust though it started well.
Yes.

It seemed very strange to me, that yesterday, I was able to get the books easily and translated into the Spanish language.

Contrary to almost all recommended readings, which are not very easy to find. And let's not say in Spanish.

I only have about 50 pages read, and for now I'm having fun, although he hasn't said anything yet.

Hey everyone.
Sorry for this interuption. This is unrelated to Zeland but it seemed as a good place to ask this question and it seems like hes been deconstructed 🙂(thanks for that). I searched the forum but had no results.
It is about a work I read a good while ago. Its called "The Invisible College - War in Heaven" by Kyle Griffith. Since I started reading The Wave and this forum I immediately remembered this and it is a burning question in my mind. He claims it was chanelled to him by an disembodied spirit. It was a most fascinating read and there are some similarities between Cs and this Invisible College.
Among other things he states that our souls end up as food for these Theocrats that are in a higher density/dimension.
Written in 1988.
K.Griffith has "disapeared" and this was made available by one Gery Zeitlin. (This guy has a site with a lot of resources on magic and unknown technology and esotericism.)

preface:
This important book was self-published by Kyle Griffith in 1988 and has long been out of print; Griffith’s publishing company no longer exists, and his whereabouts had been unknown for years. 'War in Heaven' (WiH) consists of a dialog between Griffith and a "disembodied spirit" who claimed to be a member of a group calling itself 'The Invisible College.' The format consists of questions and answers. Griffith states that the answers were received by automatic writing and read back to the contacted entity for review and correction.
The questions and answers that appear in the text are actually the result of several iterations of review and discussion. The material thus generated is both convincing and compelling and appears to be of vital importance to human society. That is a claim we see all the time; this time I submit that the claim is truly justified. The reader should be warned. This book is of direct concern to SETI. Yet it is about religion. It is about magic. And magic, at times, is about sex. These matters are all about the past, present, and future situation of the human race.

I was wondering have any of you read it? His take on reality was fascinating to me 5-6 years ago when I read it. But at that time I wasnt taking chanelling seriously. How does he stand in the chanelling community is what I want to ask. Is his chanelling work legit? It sure is fascinating!
Sorry for the interuption once again. I didnt want to open a thread just for this question. ( But if this is interesting enough maybe a thread for discussion about it should be opened?)

Heres the link for online version of his book:

Heres the Gery Zeitlin stuff (more in the links on site):

Kind Regards

Agron

Thank you, Laura. Your super fast reading speed is a miracle :-) Zeland is just another example of an old rule: you play in the dirt, you get dirty. His glaring inconsistency even in the first chapters of the book was big red flag for me suggesting about problems with his thinking apparatus.

I think the C's once said the purpose of existence was to expand consciousness by organizing information bits. (or something like that) So accessing the information field is only part of the equation. Organizing information into as coherent and objective understanding as possible within the context of one's direct experience at one's level of density is probably the most important part. This is the 90% perspiration part you and Ark have always emphasized. And without knowledge of many things, but in particular densities, you wouldn't know that information can be 'organized' for you to suit purposes not to your advantage.

Just another example of the quagmire the human race is in and why 4D STS is so confident there not going to 'lose.'

I listened 6 chapters while driving and although some examples and analogies were pretty good, I actually prefer to read Paul's Necessary Sin. That seems to be opening more doors for me than Zeland's first 6 chapters.

Back
Top Bottom