Reality Transurfing - Vadim Zeland

This information does remind my of a theory (that I have long since forgot the source) that reality is like a stream flowing into the future that dissolves and recreates itself trillions of times a second. We perceive it a an uninterrupted existence but in fact it is very malleable. It is when we attune ourselves to the frequency of the force that dissolves our reality that we can change it.

I have not done it yet but it was an intriguing explanation of how I could affect my reality. Were as positive affirmations and blocking negative input did not work as preached.

However, there have been times while in a deep state of rest I felt like I entered a quiet place for a brief second. I have often thought that this was the void between the nows.

SummerLite, I think I can answer the Kindle pricing for you as I just got the book for free. I recently got a deal for "Kindle Unlimited" which allows one to read certain books during the period of time allotted. I was pleased to see that this book is one of them. One can also buy a Kindle Unlimited subscription for around 10 dollars a month, but I have only used it when Amazon offers it to me for free or in this case, the offer was 99 cents for 3 months. Of course, by offering a free trial they are hoping you will then sign up for the monthly rate.

I just listened to the following lecture Zeland gave in France, in 2012. The lecture is in Russian, and the French translation was taken out. Unfortunately couldn't find the full lecture with French translation, but maybe others will have better luck.

In any case, I have to admit that at first when I saw him wearing these big sunglasses, I was quite sceptical. ;-) He reminded me of all kind of Russian "esoterics" from the 90's. But then, after listening to the lecture, I found his words reasonable and very similar to what we discuss on the forum and SOTT. Very curious.

He talked primarily about our current way of living in the modern "technosphere", system of control, health and the importance of proper diet, the increasing prevalence of cancer and already existing methods of healing it (like Warburg hypothesis), GMOs, biosphere, dangers of EMF and smartphones, information hygene, etc.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. I got the kindle version and it looks interesting.
It is very known by the Russian community. I have read about 10 years ago the 7 volumes volumes in French. I had tried for the 2 years the balance, the corresponding the influences of entities and emotions. I stopped the results seemed mesi-free. Or it's not to understand the origin, it was a little blur, but interesting. In the Zeland volunteers, says her friend woman who helped him much in this research, had a deadly accident of the road. He made us think of Grdjieff who thought was supposed with his car and made a serious car accident.
Thank you Kisito for sharing your experience. what do you mean by mesi-free? Is that "It's not to understand the origin, it was a little blur, but interesting"?

Yes, as I mentioned, there are some elements that are very unsatisfactory, but at the same time, there are significant chunks that are furiously interesting.
It's not impossible that he was exposed to some of our material but I don't think it is a necessary assumption considering how he says he acquired the knowledge from a "source".

Yeah, to be honest, there are uneasy elements, especially regarding the "source". According to Zeland it is the so called "Priestess Tufti". He has several newer books about her "doctrine". According to him, her principles and exercises are on the level higher than his books about Transurfing.

Here's an example of this material (it has English subtitles). What is off putting (imo) is the "materialistic" and the theatrical presentation of the material. Also perhaps the way the Priestess looks like in the video. 😅 Although what she says is similar to what Gurdjieff and
Mouravieff were saying. So it's quite possible that Zeland reworked their ideas for modern world.

Last edited:
Keep in mind what I said: one should weed while reading. At the end of the day, I think it is probably just a guy using his computer/physics knowledge to analyze and propose a sort of theoretical explanation of what can be observed of life in our reality. Some things are off-putting but some things may be very useful. I wouldn't go for any "quotes" collections because they are out of context, and the small book that is supposed to "teach you how to do it in 78 days" is probably not very helpful either. But reading the big book and getting what he is saying in context may be useful.

The assignment is to READ/WEED!!!!

I'm on the last part of Paul's Necessary Sin and I decided to give it a go before closing up my Kindle. It jiggled my imagination! It seemed connected to the Spirit explanation by Paul. I think even though some parts might feel off-putting and encourage wishful thinking, it will be useful with the necessary context.

And the author's Telegram channel where you can download the audiobook of the big book

The link doesn't work. Is this audiobook version in English?

The assignment is to READ/WEED!!!!
I'm on the last part of Paul's Necessary Sin and I decided to give it a go before closing up my Kindle. It jiggled my imagination! It seemed connected to the Spirit explanation by Paul. I think even though some parts might feel off-putting and encourage wishful thinking, it will be useful with the necessary context.

Well, I am looking forward to reading it. :-)👍Should get the book tomorrow.

Yeah, to be honest, there are uneasy elements, especially regarding the "source". According to Zeland it is the so called "Priestess Tufti". He has several newer books about her "doctrine". According to him, her principles and exercises are on the level higher than his books about Transurfing.

Here's an example of this material (it has English subtitles). What is off putting (imo) is the "materialistic" and the theatrical presentation of the material. Also perhaps the way the Priestess looks like in the video. 😅 Although what she says is similar to what Gurdjieff and
Mouravieff were saying. So it's quite possible that Zeland reworked their ideas for modern world.

Oh dear, while I'm not too keen on Priestess Tufti I can't wait to start reading Zeland's book. This "little snail" better get her spectacles on! :lkj:

I downloaded the kindle version just now.

Back
Top Bottom