Really weird "entity" videos

An unknown entity appears on a Cancun Beach in Mexico.

¡ALERTA! Captan Extraña Figura Humanoide en Cancún
Source P&M's
An unknown humanoid was heard, then recorded, on a TikTok video by a witness. The incident occurred on a beach in Cancun, Mexico. A YouTube video is also provided.

"The account identified as @el_t0ny31 published a video where two young people are seen talking while lying on lounge chairs under a palapa on a beach in Cancun, the moment becomes murky when the surprised young people begin to scream and run upon seeing a humanoid creature.

The strange being passes behind the beds showing its elongated limbs, which has unleashed different theories among users who mention that it could be a demon or an alien.

Users have reacted to the strange being that has already accumulated more than 14.5 million views on the TikTok platform. Some of the comments that can be read in the publication are the following:

“I saw one like this swimming at Punta Esmeralda beach, Playa del Carmen”

"The day it really happens to them, they won't even be able to run"

“It was my uncle looking for his flip-flop”

And “No way! Incredibly, they saw one.”

Although it is unknown whether it could have been an extraterrestrial or paranormal being, several Internet users continue to share the strange humanoid being." - Young people are chased by a strange humanoid creature.

During the broadcast of the match between Rayadas and Juarez, a fan noticed a strange presence in the stands of the stadium: a humanoid shadow running through the stands at full speed. According to the person who shared the video, it is a ghost.
This video and the humanoid shadow moving through the stands reminds me of this from the Abduction Cass substack article:

Q: (L) In one abduction where her son was involved, what was the black shadowy thing that seemed like a moving “nothing” on the ground?

A: Blocked Grays. Son not as in tune as Karla.
Careful driving alone to lectures and meetings.

Q: (L) Should she make sure there is always someone with her in the car?

A: At night and on lonely roads. Nephew must pay attention. Also son’s friend.

In Into the Fringe (1992), Turner recounts a hypnotic regression performed on her son “David”:

Something was obviously missing in David’s recollection of events, so Barbara asked him more about what he had seen by the fir tree.
“I’m looking at a shadow,” he replied. “Maybe it’s the cat, he likes that tree. Rustling, pomegranate tree. At the bottom? But how? This, there’s something moving, but I can’t see it. It’s a dark spot, a black spot, moving around the tree. And it’s gone.”
Barbara asked him to expand his description, so David continued.
“I saw, it looks irregular. Is it a shadow? It’s black. It’s on the ground. It’s moving around and away, quickly, rustling. Like walking on leaves. And it’s very faint with a whisper, snwww, snwww, a snake sound, real faint. But it’s gone quick, quick. Around the tree.” His speech, throughout the regression, slurred and stumbled a bit, as if he still felt the effects of the alcohol he’d drunk at the bar that night.
He also described an “upside-down satellite dish,” which couldn’t have been a satellite dish. As Turner put it, “it seemed that David had seen something unusual and had tried to make sense of it in terms of the familiar satellite dish.”

Maybe that was a Gray moving through the stands and for a time or moment at that location 'the veil' between realities was thinned or thinning and the camera and video was able to pick up a 'shadow moving' similar to how Karla Turner's son saw a shadow, which was really a Gray.

Yes, I think these places in massive events generate a lot of emotional energy. Paul McCartney was once asked about his concerts in Mexico City and he said he felt the emotions of the audience.

The question then would be whether these emotions permeate the stadiums.

There is an urban legend in Mexico City about paranormal events happening in a shopping mall known as Parque Delta. This mall was built over what used to be a baseball stadium.

People tell of a little girl wandering the aisles of the mall. Those who claim to have seen her describe her as sometimes accompanied by figures wearing ancient clothing. Other people mention that in the seats of the movie theaters, a woman in a white dress appears and then disappears, also that in the aisles of supermarkets and stores you can hear noises, mocking laughter and blows without apparent source. In the parking lot people have reported hearing screams and moans.

This paranormal activity is attributed to the fact that the Baseball Stadium was used as a morgue after the M8.1 earthquake that struck Mexico in 1985.

Yup, during the devastating 1985 earthquake, which collapsed numerous structures in Mexico City and caused thousands of deaths, the land where Parque Delta now stands played a somber role.

Given its proximity to the Hospital Centro Medico Siglo XXI and the saturation of the morgues, the stadium field was used to house the bodies of the victims, which were classified as identified, unidentified or unclaimed, and remains.

People remember that apart from the smell of death in the area, they could hear the cries and screams of people recognizing the body of a relative.

It is estimated that more than 2,000 bodies were stored in these facilities. Parque Delta became for a time the largest morgue in Mexico City, creating a direct connection with one of the most painful episodes in Mexico's recent history.

It is not surprising, then, that the mall is today the center of stories about apparitions and other paranormal phenomena told by citizens on social networks.

The bodies were placed in wooden boxes.
View attachment 100459

People lined up to recognize the body of a family member. Note that most people held their noses because of the unbearable smell of death.
View attachment 100460

Other bodies, either because there were no more wooden boxes or only parts were left, were bagged.
View attachment 100462

Too much pain was undoubtedly contained in the stadium.​

It's really shocking to see corpses or coffins in a place that is supposed to be synonymous of joy and jubilation.

Speaking of Mexico, I was a very young child, no more than three years old, when "El Chavo del 8" company, came here, to the Estadio Nacional, and I remember it perfectly because I was there, and leaving aside the speech of Salvador Allende and Fidel Castro, it was the first time that the Estadio Nacional hosted an event other than sports and for children. The emotion was very great (speaking of emotions), seeing these characters so popular and loved by those of us who were children at that time. They were literally received like The Beatles.

I remember that Carlos Castaneda once explained that those "voladores" were placed above large masses of people to absorb emotions, and that even, I think it was Carol Tiggs, recorded a photograph very similar to this one:

volador.jpg

Last edited:
This video is not paranormal at all, as it would be a case of catalepsy. But yes it's quite weird.

I remember that a person close to my family, more specifically a friend of my father, who came to our house a lot, had this same thing happen to her, she woke up in the morgue. She was quite young when this happened to her, if I remember correctly, no more than 30 years old.

You will understand that it is not an easy story to forget, especially when you find out about this at 11 years old.

This video is not paranormal at all, as it would be a case of catalepsy. But yes it's quite weird.

I remember that a person close to my family, more specifically a friend of my father, who came to our house a lot, had this same thing happen to her, she woke up in the morgue. She was quite young when this happened to her, if I remember correctly, no more than 30 years old.

You will understand that it is not an easy story to forget, especially when you find out about this at 11 years old.
Yes, I read about those cases from time to time, but it's still quite strange and it has to be one shocking way to wake up. It always scares me to think, what if you don't wake up on time?

Yes, I read about those cases from time to time, but it's still quite strange and it has to be one shocking way to wake up. It always scares me to think, what if you don't wake up on time?
Hence the existence of the ‘undertaker’, who would bite off the dead person's big toe to make sure they were really dead. That was in the old days, today it's different I imagine and undertakers no longer exist.

Oh that is creepy! Even moves like a zombie. Nightmare fuel for me!

Oh, I can imagine how shocking and confusing it must be.

Regarding your question, I imagine that nowadays there must be precise tests to rule out this issue, since I just read that catalepsy can last up to three days, and there is no brain death, so if someone wakes up in a morgue, at this point it should be negligence.

I remember I had a teacher who always told us these macabre stories, that in the Middle Ages sometimes people woke up inside coffins, and all those rather sordid details and horror movies, like how when they exhumed these corpses, they found the inside of the coffin with scratches and signs of attempts to get out, which inspired Edgar Allan Poe, for example, to write "The Premature Burial."

There is a Roger Corman movie with the same name, and with the script based on this story by Allan Poe. I don't know if it's appropriate to leave the link to the movie here, and to this wonderful russian platform where a lot of these gems of old horror and mistery cinema are hosted, in case someone hasn't seen it. I saw it a few years ago, and the truth is, I found it very good. It stars Ray Milland and Heather Angel. 👉 Premature Burial (1962) (720p) SoftSubs Incl'🌻 Movies
burial.jpg

In the case of this father's friend, as far as I remember, she woke up a little before the autopsy, I don't know how long before, and this must have been in the 70s or early 80s. I tell you that she, from what we knew, had already passed away a few years ago, but it's been several years since there was no longer any contact with her, we learned from third parties that she had passed away... I hope this time for real... (well, this was in a necessary black humor touch, so read with Vincent Price's voice).

Back
Top Bottom