Really weird "entity" videos

Michael BC said:
In terms of the second video it is unclear to me where or when this video originates from. The year 2012 is suggested but not to my eye sourced. Is it Japanese or is that just an assumption as a result of it being linked to the first video? The reason I raise this question is that it brought to mind the following remarkable essay that appeared in the London Review of Books early 2014. It is well worth a read; it deals with the aftermath of the 2011 tsunami, and describes sightings of ghostly strangers, friends and neighbours, and dead loved ones and reports of hauntings at home, at work, in offices and public places, on the beaches and in ruined towns. The experiences ranged from eerie dreams and feelings of vague unease to cases of outright possession. There may or may not be a connection to either video but as background to what went on post the release of such a large scale disaster, surge of mass deaths and associated consequence for survivors in terms of spirit attachments and visions, its more than just sobering:

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n03/richard-lloydparry/ghosts-of-the-tsunami

Thank you Michael BC. That is an incredibly touching article. It gives me much to ponder and makes the tragedy of Japan that much more real.

Here is another strange one. Is there not a program, or some way to tell if these are faked?

-https://www.facebook.com/EarthIsScary/videos/826350030788011/

davey72 said:
Here is another strange one. Is there not a program, or some way to tell if these are faked?

-https://www.facebook.com/EarthIsScary/videos/826350030788011/

I suppose that if you have the right tools (not sure which ones), you might be able to see how a video has been edited with SFX.

Some videos seems obviously faked but others are harder to categorize directly.
It's more easy to fake videos now and share them as the technology is more available than before so if there is any true video of a window faller for example, there might be ten other fake videos which would put the real one into doubts.
I guess that it's confusing on purpose.

A video recently published by Mexican ufologist and journalist Jaime Maussan captures the moment two mysterious creatures descend in the presence of three dogs, which bark at the creatures and run away, frightened by the strange phenomenon in San Vicente Chicoloapan, Mexico.

A video recently published by Mexican ufologist and journalist Jaime Maussan captures the moment two mysterious creatures descend in the presence of three dogs, which bark at the creatures and run away, frightened by the strange phenomenon in San Vicente Chicoloapan, Mexico.

Interesting thing is when the “entities” come to the embankment they go up and over- and dog’s reaction seems pretty genuine. Thanks for sharing Sergey!

Couple feel like they're in Paranormal Activity after CCTV shows 'proof of afterlife'

A frightened couple are said to be living in a 'real-life' version of classic horror movie Paranormal Activity after capturing footage of what appears to be a ghostly woman outside their bedroom

A terror-stricken couple claim to be living in a 'real-life Paranormal Activity´ after capturing footage of what they say is a ghostly figure lurking right outside their bedroom door at night.

Joey and Amy Radke, of Shakopee, Minnesota, believe the figure in their hallway to be the restless spirit of a former tenant who died in their home.

After moving in two years ago, the pair chose to ignore warnings that the property was haunted by 'demonic entities' and had always felt quite comfortable - until last week when they looked at their CCTV.

The pair set up CCTV cameras to check on their pets and the footage appears to show a 'spectral figure with bouffant hair' clad in a nightgown.

The video was taken in the hallway at night and Joey has likened it to disturbing scenes from the 2007 horror movie, Paranormal Activity.

Screenshot from the CCTV footage, showing the figure

Joey believes the figure caught on camera is the ghost of a former tenant (Image: Kennedy News and Media)

Joey, 37, says the landlord did warn he and wife Amy that she'd previously sensed a presence in the house and that another tenant claimed to have felt 'demonic entities' watching her as she slept.

The footage has prompted Joey to look through more footage and he has since pressed their neighbours for more information about the house.

However, Amy, 45, has apparently been left so terrified that she refuses to speak about what the footage shows.

After investigating further, sales worker Joey believes the figure could be that of an elderly lady who passed away in the house years ago and was carried out by paramedics while still wearing her nightie.

Joey believes that the footage shows "proof of the afterlife", describing the creepy clip as being the "holy grail of ghost videos" as he reckons it can't possibly be faked.

Screenshot from CCTV, showing the figure

The couple were previously warned about strange happenings at the property (Image: Kennedy News and Media)

Joey explained: "The video is like something from Paranormal Activity. When I saw it, I just thought 'oh my God'. I was creeped out.

"We took it to my brother-in-law's house to get it up on the TV and we could make out a woman with bouffant hair, like a beehive. We just gasped. It freaks my wife out. She doesn't want to talk about it.

"A woman died in our bedroom many years ago. The neighbours say she was taken out by paramedics in her nightgown and in the video, you can see the figure is wearing a nightie.

"The person we're renting from said they thought they felt a presence and the previous renter said they saw demonic entities, shadows, and something watching her while she was sleeping. I'm starting to notice things now because I'm more aware".

Footage from CCTV

Amy refuses to speak about what they've seen, being too terrified to discuss it (Image: Kennedy News and Media)

He continued: "After the video, I have the feeling that I'm being watched. I'll be sat watching TV in the living room and the hallway is on my right and I can see something out of the corner of my eye but there's nothing there.

"I feel like someone is standing there peeking their head around the corner.

"It's real, there's no two ways about it. You can't fake that. It proves that there is an afterlife.

"This video is the holy grail of ghost videos. I did believe in an afterlife before but I like to physically see it".

That is kind of curious. So that puts 4 in total in the same general area (3 in the same area, 1 behind the building).

fwiw I did wonder about all those myths around 'water spirits/gods' - I can't find any that appear as gas (steam?) though.

Okay, long shot, but from the anime Mushi-shi is an episode (S01 E10) involving a mushi called a Kumohami, a cloud-like Mushi that eats clouds and cause hails and snow, but if it doesn't eat for a long period, it gets condensed and fall to the ground and after eons. In the episode, the mushi is trapped in an ink stone and is released when the ink stone is used. The person who is possessed by this mushi started to develop hypothermia and is only saved by ascending a mountain so that the Mushi will leave of its own volition.

I've had little and less success over the years trying to delve deeper into whatever historical context or mythology revolves around mushi in general. But when I saw the mist in the cooler, this is what came to mind.

Couple feel like they're in Paranormal Activity after CCTV shows 'proof of afterlife'

A frightened couple are said to be living in a 'real-life' version of classic horror movie Paranormal Activity after capturing footage of what appears to be a ghostly woman outside their bedroom

Ha ha...you know what I'd advise ppl to do? If ghosties and mysterious beings scare you, don't go setting up cameras! I've seen all kinds, since forever. I'm not a medium, I don't talk to them, or go looking for them...Why would I invite more into my life? Some encounters would scare the pants off you. My friend once asked how I handle it....You just do and learn how to keep the negative ones at bay....when you grow up this way, it's get a grip or go mad.

Our Haunted Planet for sure! There's things all around, I just expect them to stay out of my way. Ghosts can be sometimes only felt, but also seen as misty or head on...very real like to mhy eyes and I've had them physically touch/harrass me...that's scary and I've prayed at those times.

Anyway, for those who watched the Stan Gordon Western Pa (where I live) cryptid video, I posted about a week or so ago, here's a clip and some stills I can vouch for. They are from the storeage unit business by my house. My friend works there and messaged me these....which I can view on the lot cameras, daily.

Everyday, this whatever goes by the 2 lot cameras. The cameras are on poles about 15 feet up. This lot sits on a high riverbank....water is a big attractor but there is also, behind the lot, a huge tower at which electric wires and other are sent across the river to a tower structure, on the other side. Here's a clip, followed by 2 stills....notice color go in/out of film as the being passes: Ok, for some reason I can't drop the clip...let's try some stills:

IMG_2802.jpgIMG_2803.jpgIMG_3047.jpg
I'll try again, later, to add the video clip....

After thinking about this video, I found it interesting that when it (they?) are against a dark background, they look white. But when they move against a light background, they look black. This made me think of a polarizing filter on a camera. Are their 'bodies' polarizing background light?

Back
Top Bottom