Reverse Speech Discussion

I found the concept of RS very interesting. We already know we have a subconscious. Both the conscious mind and the subconscious mind can not talk at the same time, or can they? maybe not in the same direction as each other but in opposite directions. one in forward motion and one in reverse. our subconscious mind does not switch off. it continues to think so what's to stop it talking. we are not aware of the subconscious thoughts but we know they are there just like we are not aware of the subconscious speech (subconscious thoughts spoken in reverse speech).
anyway i decided to put this theory to the test.
I have written many songs and when i write the songs there is always a purpose for me writing them. example, i wrote a song many years ago about a boy who was head over heels for (yes the usual drizzle) anyway i found sentences in the song when playing it in reverse. bare in mind that im the only one who knows what i was thinking about when i made the song.
this sealed the deal for me. half way through the reverse of the song clear as day were the words
"i just know your the one"
in the forward speech these words are never spoken yet the reverse said exactly what i would have been thinking or feeling.
i am as sceptical as the next person but through my research i have discovered something on my own. (i am sure others have found the same although i am unaware of any other, i have not looked) i found that the reverse speech is far more predominant in those people who are lying or have a strong underlying emotions or feelings. this is very interesting as for me it suggests that the subconscious mind tends to speak more when the concious mind is trying to hide something like an emotion or a lie.

well people these are my findings and thoughts. i hope it helps. ;)

Hi tazzaroo!

Welcome to the forum. :)

It is recommended that all new members visit the Newbies Forum where you can find the Forum Guidelines. Many people also choose to post a short introduction introducing themselves, and how they came across the forum.

Looking forward to your participation!

here is an updated version of my post as the last one had a few errors.

First of all I would like to start this by reminding everyone that we as human beings have the ability to LIE/to deceive. In a sense it is what really separates us from everything else.
So with that in mind.........................

I found the concept of RS very interesting. We already know we have a subconscious. Both the conscious mind and the subconscious mind can not talk at the same time, or can they? maybe not in the same direction as each other but in opposite directions. One in forward motion and one in reverse. Our subconscious mind does not switch off it continues to think so what's to stop it talking. We are for the most part unaware of the subconscious thoughts but we know they are there just like we are not aware of the subconscious speech (subconscious thoughts spoken in reverse speech). We also have the ability to think one thing and say something different. This would come under deception. (lying or witholding information).
anyway i decided to put this theory to the test.
I have written many songs and when i write the songs there is always a purpose for me writing them whether it be an emotion or meaningful purpose. example, i wrote a song many years ago about a boy who was head over heels for (yes the usual drizzle) anyway i found sentences in the song when playing it in reverse. I was NOT looking for anything in particular and decided that my own voice would be a good test subject as I would be able to relate to what was said in reverse or disregard it as nonsence or familar sound. What i heard really
sealed the deal for me. half way through the reverse of the song clear as day were the words
"I just know your the one"
in the forward speech these words are never spoken yet the reverse said exactly what I would have been thinking or feeling.
I am as sceptical as the next person but through my research I have discovered something that was very interesting. (i am sure others have found the same although i am unaware of any others findings). I found that the reverse speech is far more predominant in those people who are lying or have strong underlying emotions or feelings. this is very interesting as for me it suggests that the subconscious mind tends to speak more when the concious mind is trying to hide something like an emotion or a lie.

These are my findings and thoughts on the subject of reverse speech.

Hey everybody.

So.., following up on a thought I had earlier, where I wondered if anyone had done reverse speech analysis on the current U.S. admin, I looked around.

Nothing.

That seemed odd; I recall twenty years ago, all sorts of RSA had been done during the Bush years.

Anyway, I figured I'd give it a try.

I was astonished. On my first try, pretty much at random, I found something.

I decided to make a little video about it, and it came out really well, I thought.

Except now.., I don't know what to do with it.

My own YouTube channel is a backwater nothing which nobody sees, and I feel like this video has the potential to have a huge impact in terms of global awareness changing. So I thought I'd post it here and see if people thought it was worth what I think it is, and if it could be amplified effectively.

I don't need or really want any credit for it. It's a hot potato.

You can download it from this file sharing site and run it on any video player:

Hey @Woodsman, I remember the whole reverse speech analysis thing during the Bush years being nothing but a bust in terms of real information. Could you summarise your findings briefly?

Hey @Woodsman, I remember the whole reverse speech analysis thing during the Bush years being nothing but a bust in terms of real information. Could you summarise your findings briefly?

Magnetic scanning tech injected with vaccines and a named bio-med company which creates digital medical tracking software.

-But said using the handwriting analysys/dream logic way in which the subconscious tends to work.

My initial impression is that's way too speculative. If your findings reveal a lot of interesting facts, then it might be worth expanding on them in an investigative-style piece, but explicitly mentioning RSA is likely to turn most readers off. Probably better just as a post in the public forum, so that others can explore the connections if they wish. Fwiw.

My initial impression is that's way too speculative. If your findings reveal a lot of interesting facts, then it might be worth expanding on them in an investigative-style piece, but explicitly mentioning RSA is likely to turn most readers off. Probably better just as a post in the public forum, so that others can explore the connections if they wish. Fwiw.
Did you watch the video?

I realize asking people to download a video rather than my providing an embedded link is a speedbump and that there is always a firehose quantity of material every day competing for attention. However, once it's hosted, it's 'published', and I'm trying to get appraisal from knowledgeable people before then. -And if others agree that it holds positive value, then I thought it might be a good piece of material to make available as original content for this site.

I'm asking for an amount of indulgence, which I recognize is an imposition, but I don't believe I'm asking for very much or that I'm wasting time. And I would of course be open to thoughts and criticism.

It's 5 minutes, 13 seconds.

Woodsman, you must have missed this one:
It definitely leans heavily toward the 'inviting wild pattern recognition' end of the listening-to-the-Universe scale.

However, listening to the Universe remains a Good Idea, and I certainly don't think a lot of poor interpretation discounts the phenomenon as a whole. I can understand the unwillingness to engage, though.

I'd still appreciate feedback on the content, (rather than the cover). -However, if that isn't going to happen, I also understand and appreciate even just the time taken to consider the cover. It's useful feedback in and of itself and informs me as to how to proceed with an alternative path of release.

Cheers!

Well, I'll speak for myself only and excuse me for being direct. I did watch your video and the only question I had was: who came up with the idea to play a piece of speech backwards and look for any meaning in the sound wave? Looks like a perfect distraction tool designed for naïve folks who would gladly follow any pied piper for the excitement it provides. It's the opposite to listening to the Universe. But, I repeat, that's just me and what I think, FWIW.

As for the content, I can only echo what Joe said: subjective interpretation of sounds. And adding from myself: it's looking for meaning where there is none; I mean, why would it be?

This idea is similar to the idea in the late 60s that by playing popular music backwards, you could hear hidden messages. Subliminal, or "demonic" messages. Wishful thinking, imo.

You know what you get when you play county music backwards?
You get your dog back, you get your truck back, you get your wife back, and you get your life back!

I must admit, that I have also done some of that reverse speech stuff in past(over 15 years ago), and yeah, there might be something there. Like Kissinger's speech on university and such. All kinds of weird words or sentences.

But when thinking of it afterwards, it was just me wanting confirmation of certain people being as evil, as I thought them to be.
Also some kind of feeling, that I wished to get inside their head to gain the "first hand hidden information".

After all, how can one possibly apply or use such "information" in practical way?

PTB, so to speak, is there even need for confirmation, about what that kind of people are up to, or willing to do at any cost?

Well, I'll speak for myself only and excuse me for being direct. I did watch your video and the only question I had was: who came up with the idea to play a piece of speech backwards and look for any meaning in the sound wave? Looks like a perfect distraction tool designed for naïve folks who would gladly follow any pied piper for the excitement it provides. It's the opposite to listening to the Universe. But, I repeat, that's just me and what I think, FWIW.

As for the content, I can only echo what Joe said: subjective interpretation of sounds. And adding from myself: it's looking for meaning where there is none; I mean, why would it be?
No worries. I welcome directness. If you think I'm an idiot, that's fine. I often think that myself.

-But.., that was your only question? You didn't hear any of the words?

I sure did.

We're constantly communicating things about ourselves which betray our private thoughts. Especially if a person like Psaki might have a reason to share her hidden mind. She would certainly have a lot in it. We know very little about how that half of our mind works, other than it does. All the time.

I've learned enough through interacting with the Universe to know how to respect the tremendous powers of the subconscious. Encoding information into a sound wave from both ends seems like it would be child's play when you don't have to worry about time and you can see around corners and such, as I believe the larger, hidden portions of our minds are perfectly capable of doing.

It'd be hard to explain all the impossible things which happen in our lives on a daily basis otherwise. Intuition comes from somewhere, as do psychic phenomena, and I'm unwilling to say it's all air currents and ground vibrations.

But I can respect your point of view. Rabbit holes can be slippery and everybody has to know their limits, and the RSA rabbit hole does have certain qualities about it which can make it especially slick.

Bah.

I've been re-thinking this reverse speech stuff. You guys are right.

It was very interesting to explore, and I suspect there's probably something there, but it would take more energy and skill than I can spare to dig anything much of value from it. The signal-to-noise ratio is too unfavorable.

My time is better spent digging in patches of earth where one can extract higher fidelity knowledge with far less effort.

Though.., it is neat to observe glimpses of the hidden nature of human minds at work, to know that there is much activity lurking just beyond the thin scope of our awareness.

Thanks, once again to the forum for providing a workout space for my mind. There aren't many places where one can grow in these kinds of ways.

Back
Top Bottom