Trump orders attack on Syria, asks for other countries to join him.

SocietyoftheSpectacle said:
This guy seems OK,
A pleasure to listen to someone speaking sense and truth,

I agree, an excellent interview. Assad is sensible and down to earth and the Syrians "love and trust him." He has their best interests at heart. Fighting the terrorists occupying the Country is his main focus.

SOTT featured another article, "McMaster manipulation: National Security Adviser wants 150,000 soldiers on the ground in Syria."
https://www.sott.net/category/16-Puppet-Masters?page=4

On the heels of the U.S. bombing the Syrian Airbase, a report has surfaced stating that Putin is in Syria - to fight terrorists - not the American's. Now, McMaster is asking to put 150,000 soldiers in Syria? Was one of the purposes of bombing the airbase - to get American's to agree to McMaster's plan?
For one, the U.S. is in Syria illegally. Recently, 100 U.S. Marine's (so called advisors) were transferred from Iraq to Syria, bringing the total to 500, or so it has been reported. An additional 150,000 soldiers (in my opinion) would be like a "declaration of War"? I don't think, either Assad or Putin would approve of McMaster's invasion?

Unless - and this opinion is "out in left field" - What if, the act of bombing the Syrian Airbase was to give Trump an excuse to flood Syria with troops but once on the ground, the American troops join Assad's Syrian military - to help force Erdogan and his military out and then - take on the Golan Height's to force Israel out? Wishful thinking?

Reversed speech: Trumps speech to Congress one month after entering office by David Oates.

https://youtu.be/Bx2a5pLhLvY

I listened to this awhile ago and it had quite an impact on me, chilling to the bone. David Oates points out that Trumps reverse speech has gone from being strong and optimistic, he taped him for 1 1/2 years, to the complete opposite after entering office. Trump had become fearful for his life. I awoke this morning with this recording in my mind which I had forgotten and decided to post. I post it in this thread because, the question is now, has Trump caved into the dark side.

I don't know if reverse speech is legitimate. I did a search on the forum after initially listening to this recording for more information and didn't find much to tell me one way or another. I did see Laura did her own experimenting with it for awhile without success.

angelburst29 said:
SocietyoftheSpectacle said:
This guy seems OK,
A pleasure to listen to someone speaking sense and truth,

I agree, an excellent interview. Assad is sensible and down to earth and the Syrians "love and trust him." He has their best interests at heart. Fighting the terrorists occupying the Country is his main focus.

SOTT featured another article, "McMaster manipulation: National Security Adviser wants 150,000 soldiers on the ground in Syria."
https://www.sott.net/category/16-Puppet-Masters?page=4

On the heels of the U.S. bombing the Syrian Airbase, a report has surfaced stating that Putin is in Syria - to fight terrorists - not the American's. Now, McMaster is asking to put 150,000 soldiers in Syria? Was one of the purposes of bombing the airbase - to get American's to agree to McMaster's plan?
For one, the U.S. is in Syria illegally. Recently, 100 U.S. Marine's (so called advisors) were transferred from Iraq to Syria, bringing the total to 500, or so it has been reported. An additional 150,000 soldiers (in my opinion) would be like a "declaration of War"? I don't think, either Assad or Putin would approve of McMaster's invasion?

Unless - and this opinion is "out in left field" - What if, the act of bombing the Syrian Airbase was to give Trump an excuse to flood Syria with troops but once on the ground, the American troops join Assad's Syrian military - to help force Erdogan and his military out and then - take on the Golan Height's to force Israel out? Wishful thinking?
I'd put the odds of that at about ten million to one.

SummerLite said:
Reversed speech: Trumps speech to Congress one month after entering office by David Oates.

https://youtu.be/Bx2a5pLhLvY

I listened to this awhile ago and it had quite an impact on me, chilling to the bone. David Oates points out that Trumps reverse speech has gone from being strong and optimistic, he taped him for 1 1/2 years, to the complete opposite after entering office. Trump had become fearful for his life. I awoke this morning with this recording in my mind which I had forgotten and decided to post. I post it in this thread because, the question is now, has Trump caved into the dark side.

I don't know if reverse speech is legitimate. I did a search on the forum after initially listening to this recording for more information and didn't find much to tell me one way or another. I did see Laura did her own experimenting with it for awhile without success.

Reverse speech analysis isn't really something that anyone can take seriously given the highly subjective nature of the interpretation of it.

Mr. Premise said:
angelburst29 said:

I guess, I'm pulling straws - hoping for a glimmer of light?

I just keep reminding myself that this whole show of insanity and costly actions of madness are distracting the masses from the real approaching cosmic threat. For the most part it is a successful, is it not? Although noticed, the sky is not the focus of most peoples thoughts. Sure we read about it but then flip to what is happening with the wars and the markets. We are successfully distracted for the most part.

Those with eyes to see may be more aware and prepared so we have some chance of survival but what would be the quality of that life, unknown. Subjective?

Cannot help but also remember the recent weeks of visitation by religious and statesmen dignitaries to Antarctica, including Putin and Lavrov and not a word on that anywhere, except speculation. Whether their interests were archeological, financial or cosmic, is hard to say but it stuck in my mind BECAUSE so little was revealed. Could they at some level all be complicit in covering up by distraction? The sheer idiocy of Trumps recent actions makes me question even such a far fetched possibility.

As for plagues, they may come from above to affect the already unhealthy global population and no doubt that would be taken advantage of by PTB. They may even take false credit of such events to exaggarate their diminishing power of control. Anything is possible, I guess. Wait and see?

Anyway just my 2 bits FWIW.

angelburst29 said:
Mr. Premise said:
angelburst29 said:

That would be the day if Trump pretends to invade Syria but allies with the Syrian forces instead to attack Israel and take back the Golan heights. It would be quite the comeback, but not on this timeline, if any. Sadly

Pashalis said:
What strikes me is that this move from "Trump" is in actual fact an open war crime (act of aggression) against syria and thus its allay russia.
When was the last time since World war 2 that such a very dangerous actual war aggression happened between USA and essentially russia? I mean legally speaking syria/russia would have every right now (also under UN constitution, if everyone would abide by those laws) to strike back, or lets say declare war because of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not even during the cold war, such a official legal situation on the state level happened?
If that is true, this is the first real war aggression the US has perpetrated against russia since world war 2.

Just imagine in russia wouldn't be a humane, smart and sensible guy like Putin, but instead someone like Stalin or Hitler: what happened would almost certainly cause another world war, if it weren't for Putin and Co.

I know that in this day and age a real 3 World war in that sense is rather unlikely, but the sheer monstrosity of the empire actually daring to provoke such a scenario, over and over again, is just beyond believe and absolutely scary.

I can't say it otherwise: We not just have to be lucky that a guy like Putin exist in russia, but we should honor and support his extraordinary patients, foresight, humility and guts to still stand on the centre of that fire.

Hats off Putin!

It is also rather telling about the state of our civilization, that the fate of the world is at such a state, that it is essentially hanging on just one thread of one guy and his team alone: Putin Co.

The more I see, the less hope I have for our civilization. We are doomed. Luckily though, there is at least one person in the public sphere that still shines a bright light of hope, improvement and higher values, amidst of all this chaos and darkness.

I'm arriving a bit late but I wanted to say I think and feel the same way. This weekend, I was pondering just what it means to have Putin Co, as you put it, in these times and how much pressure they might be standing. Thinking of this, I thought it was a good time to send another letter to the Kremlin, just thanking for all the good work. We never know if some of them actually read our letters, but maybe some words of support can help to keep up that good work they're doing.

Ant22 said:
Windmill knight said:
Here's something encouraging. Go chek the FB page of Avaaz, where they have a petition condemning the Assad "regime" for "gassing children", and read the comments, especially those more liked. They are overwhelmingly against it and calling out on Avaaz for promoting what amounts to war propaganda:

https://www.facebook.com/Avaaz/posts/10154788236843884

Like many other people I too have been feeling quite a bit of doom and gloom over all this so this is very encouraging indeed! The majority of comments there do call them out on lack of evidence and logical inconsistencies.

So bombings now are based on just reports? Were the reports verified by independent agencies? These con experts are using these innocent people's death as a trigger for your support to cause even more death and destruction. Stop falling for alternative facts!!!

This is irresponsible - there is no clear evidence linking the Syrian government to this catastrophe. It could just as easily be the fault of one of the rebel groups. Jumping to conclusions only benefits the western military industrial complex. Would you turn Syria into another Libya?

Hmmm, no less than 12 Syrian 'moderate rebels' were detained in Turkey with sarin gas on them. I didn't know the Assad regime is giving chemical weapons to the western rebels who want to overthrow him?

"..... just days after Trump officials said the US will no longer go after President Assad as a war criminal" ....is the timing not just a little bit too convenient for the rebels to seem quite likely? Seems like a case of false flag, in order to spark general outrage and intervention

And here's Putin patiently explaining the lack of Western logic again: https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/850895346809143300/video/1

Thanks for that! It is encouraging to read that kind of comments. I've been noticing the same attitude in different groups and social networks as well... as if some of the lies have finally become too obvious to ignore. Even if I don't have a lot of hope in a positive outcome from what we can see happening lately, I think that this at least shows the value of continuing to share the information every day. :) What surprises me is to see that a lot of people no longer believe that Assad is such a bad man, whereas before that was all most people would say about him (all the dictator discourse and all that). I think that the victory in Aleppo was crucial to this, because after that a lot of people came out speaking about what truly happened there, so I guess that some people changed their minds about the Syrian government. And this would't have been possible without Russia's support, so I guess that's another reason to thank Putin Co.

bjorn said:
angelburst29 said:
Mr. Premise said:
angelburst29 said:

That would be the day if Trump pretends to invade Syria but allies with the Syrian forces instead to attack Israel and take back the Golan heights. It would be quite the comeback, but not on this timeline, if any. Sadly

When I posted that, I had just finished reading an article about Ron Paul on RT. The headliner really stood out - ‘They’re terrified that peace was going to break out’
https://www.rt.com/usa/384021-ron-paul-syria-strike/

“A victory of neo-conservatives” that’s how Ron Paul, a former member of the US House of Representatives and three-time presidential candidate, described the US strike on Syria, adding that he does not expect peace talks to resume any time soon.

Speaking to RT, Ron Paul said that there is no proof of Damascus’ guilt that could trigger such a rash and violent response from the US.

[...] “From my point of view, there was no need to rush.

With the bombing of the Syrian base, it was like Trump suddenly took a 360* turn. Since January, he has faced one obstacle after another while trying to implement the changes he promised. Now, it seems Trump is taking the stance, "If you can't beat them - join them - and give the neo-con's what they want?"

I don't know anything about the game of Chess but "what if" Trump "just played them" in a grand deception?

The Pentagon wants WAR and McMaster proudly delivers his 150,000 ground troops to Syria but instead of fighting to remove Assad - The Donald as Commander an Chief - flips again - signs an Order or whatever and commands his General's to join Assad's Syrian forces - "to take out terrorist!" Those that refuse the Order are removed and arrested. A great way of getting rid of those that don't tow the line?

It would be "the ultimate Kiss-off" ... the Pentagon would lose some of it's control - the neo-con's in Washington would be in total shock because they didn't plan it or see it coming? Erdogan's plans and Netanyahu Golan Heights dreams would disappear over night?

Yeah, I know "odds of that at about ten million to one." OK, I guess that's my last rant - trying "to make America great again!"

Published on Apr 10, 2017: (Roger Stone has said recently, he will be releasing very damaging information on McCain as well. I wonder if thats connected with this.) As always, viewer discretion is advised.

Victurus Libertas VL:
From Robert Steele - We do now know (I did not know this at the time the below video was recorded and I have no link for this, it comes to me from an inside source) that former CIA Director John Brennan plotted this false flag attack, which may have involved some real sarin allegedly destroyed during the Obama Administration, with Senator John McCain and National Security Advisor Herbert McMaster. Brennan got the Saudis to pay half and McCain got Israel to pay half. They blind-sided – this is clearly treason – not only the Director of the CIA, but the President, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Defense. In my personal view, both John McCain and Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu should be impeached by their respective legislative bodies. Whether true or not I cannot certify – it is consistent with my evaluation of each of these people, and a good starting point for an international investigation. I have long felt that John Brennan should be standing before the International Court of Justice as a war criminal, not least because of the CIA’s drone assassination program that I recently denounced in a book review article for Intelligence and National Security.

https://youtu.be/h8n6VCL5D7A

Yas said:
Pashalis said:
What strikes me is that this move from "Trump" is in actual fact an open war crime (act of aggression) against syria and thus its allay russia.
When was the last time since World war 2 that such a very dangerous actual war aggression happened between USA and essentially russia? I mean legally speaking syria/russia would have every right now (also under UN constitution, if everyone would abide by those laws) to strike back, or lets say declare war because of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but not even during the cold war, such a official legal situation on the state level happened?
If that is true, this is the first real war aggression the US has perpetrated against russia since world war 2.

Just imagine in russia wouldn't be a humane, smart and sensible guy like Putin, but instead someone like Stalin or Hitler: what happened would almost certainly cause another world war, if it weren't for Putin and Co.

I know that in this day and age a real 3 World war in that sense is rather unlikely, but the sheer monstrosity of the empire actually daring to provoke such a scenario, over and over again, is just beyond believe and absolutely scary.

I can't say it otherwise: We not just have to be lucky that a guy like Putin exist in russia, but we should honor and support his extraordinary patients, foresight, humility and guts to still stand on the centre of that fire.

Hats off Putin!

It is also rather telling about the state of our civilization, that the fate of the world is at such a state, that it is essentially hanging on just one thread of one guy and his team alone: Putin Co.

The more I see, the less hope I have for our civilization. We are doomed. Luckily though, there is at least one person in the public sphere that still shines a bright light of hope, improvement and higher values, amidst of all this chaos and darkness.

I'm arriving a bit late but I wanted to say I think and feel the same way. This weekend, I was pondering just what it means to have Putin Co, as you put it, in these times and how much pressure they might be standing. Thinking of this, I thought it was a good time to send another letter to the Kremlin, just thanking for all the good work. We never know if some of them actually read our letters, but maybe some words of support can help to keep up that good work they're doing.

Ant22 said:
Windmill knight said:
Here's something encouraging. Go chek the FB page of Avaaz, where they have a petition condemning the Assad "regime" for "gassing children", and read the comments, especially those more liked. They are overwhelmingly against it and calling out on Avaaz for promoting what amounts to war propaganda:

https://www.facebook.com/Avaaz/posts/10154788236843884

Like many other people I too have been feeling quite a bit of doom and gloom over all this so this is very encouraging indeed! The majority of comments there do call them out on lack of evidence and logical inconsistencies.

So bombings now are based on just reports? Were the reports verified by independent agencies? These con experts are using these innocent people's death as a trigger for your support to cause even more death and destruction. Stop falling for alternative facts!!!

This is irresponsible - there is no clear evidence linking the Syrian government to this catastrophe. It could just as easily be the fault of one of the rebel groups. Jumping to conclusions only benefits the western military industrial complex. Would you turn Syria into another Libya?

Hmmm, no less than 12 Syrian 'moderate rebels' were detained in Turkey with sarin gas on them. I didn't know the Assad regime is giving chemical weapons to the western rebels who want to overthrow him?

"..... just days after Trump officials said the US will no longer go after President Assad as a war criminal" ....is the timing not just a little bit too convenient for the rebels to seem quite likely? Seems like a case of false flag, in order to spark general outrage and intervention

And here's Putin patiently explaining the lack of Western logic again: https://twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/850895346809143300/video/1

Thanks for that! It is encouraging to read that kind of comments. I've been noticing the same attitude in different groups and social networks as well... as if some of the lies have finally become too obvious to ignore.Even if I don't have a lot of hope in a positive outcome from what we can see happening lately, I think that this at least shows the value of continuing to share the information every day. :) What surprises me is to see that a lot of people no longer believe that Assad is such a bad man, whereas before that was all most people would say about him (all the dictator discourse and all that). I think that the victory in Aleppo was crucial to this, because after that a lot of people came out speaking about what truly happened there, so I guess that some people changed their minds about the Syrian government. And this would't have been possible without Russia's support, so I guess that's another reason to thank Putin Co.
Although it's been a roller coaster since the attacks and I've had a feeling of impending doom from what seems inevitable war breaking out I have noticed something in the Uk and other sources. I was listening to a Five live phone in after the attacks expecting the callers to be cheering the American intervention. I was in for a pleasent Suprise as the majority of callers questioned that the gas attacks were deiniateley the Syrian government and most were against the missile attack saying that evidence should of been presented.
Saying that the PTB are blatantly out in the open and don't seem to care about public perception anymore.

The British government are embarrassing Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Co and the media. Peddling the war rhetoric even suggesting today they can persuade Russia to drop the support for Syria and Assad, DELUDED. I'm still laughing at a tweet from Laura where she commented about Johnson (A Gormless Twit) it was on the mark. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tired of these Psychopaths and their relentless wars and it seems that the comets might be the only thing that can save us. It at times feels like it's one big game there All playing with millions of our lives and the planet at stake. I don't feel there's a great deal of hope but I do get the feeling perceptions are changing and more people are starting to see with clarity what's going on.

stellar said:
I just keep reminding myself that this whole show of insanity and costly actions of madness are distracting the masses from the real approaching cosmic threat. For the most part it is a successful, is it not? Although noticed, the sky is not the focus of most peoples thoughts. Sure we read about it but then flip to what is happening with the wars and the markets. We are successfully distracted for the most part.
Wether it be for an approaching cosmic threat or simply (and both) for awareness here and now/right and left, the whole show does seem to be rooted into distraction of the masses...
Thanks stellar for reminding it

I've been thinking about the role of Turkey and Erdogan in this whole situation, and here are some of my thoughts based on what I heard on the radio shows, read on SOTT, and thoughts shared by others on social media (though I could be wrong):

First, it's clear from interviews with Assad that he's cautious when it comes to Turkey. He says that "Erdogan is Muslim Brotherhood". But he did say in his interview on March 11th that Russia is hopeful that Turkey will be cooperative:

Assad said:
So, the question is: how can they cooperate, and I think the Russians have hope that the two parties [Turkey and the US] join the Russians and the Syrians in their fight against terrorism. So, we have more hopes now regarding the American party because of the new administration, while in Turkey nothing has changed in that regard. ISIS in the north have only one route of supply, it’s through Turkey, and they’re still alive and they’re still active and they’re still resisting different kinds of waves of attacks, because of the Turkish support.

The latter bit suggests to me that the 5th columnists/CIA/Deep State still has a stronghold in Turkey (at least, when it comes to Syria). Not surprising, because Turkey has been a NATO member since 1952 - and if I remember correctly, it was said during one of the radio shows that the CIA has been active in that country for quite some time - and you can't get rid of it or that influence in a short amount of time. This may be a reason why Erdogan is seeking to gain more power in the coming Turkish referendum.

At first, I was surprised that Erdogan would invite Bana Alabed (the poor Syrian girl being used by her parents and the West as a tool to spread propaganda) a few months back. And I was surprised that Erdogan would more or less support the US attack on Syria:

A spokesman for President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey said, “The destruction of Sharyat airbase marks an important step to ensure that chemical and conventional attacks against the civilian population do not go unpunished.”

I thought 'Shouldn't he condemn the attack? After all, the Deep State wanted to take his life, and the reason he's alive is partly because of the Russians!' But perhaps the reason he didn't condemn it, and called it an 'important step' is because he knew that if he would not, 'bombs would go off in Turkey'. So maybe the way he's been responding to this situation, is in the best interest of the Turkish people. And maybe the US Deep State keep threatening with their 'Kurdistan' plans?

The countries that opposed the US attack are: Syria, Russia, Iran, Bolivia. China and Sweden were neutral. Note that they are not members of NATO.

Egypt, where bombs went off, likely because Egypt did not say they supported the US attack (as Joe mentioned), is also not a member of NATO, but it is a 'Major non-NATO ally' since 1989.

In a nutshell, maybe Erdogan has been responding to the Syria situation as he has been, because it is the most strategic way of doing so without risking terrorist attacks taking place in his country, while continuing to strengthen his country's relationship with Russia. I hope I'm thinking in the right direction. FWIW.

I hope you are right Oxajil. However Erdogan has twisted and meandered with the wind so many times it is hard for anyone to trust or rely on him.
The big vote to give him even more power is very soon. What happens after that will be quite telling. IMO.
Turkey also has a history of land grabbing using a crisis or otherwise. So Syria certainly has her many enemies to deal with.
Personally I hoped that the turn of events there could have empowered the Syrian government to close its skies and control / stop all enemy aircraft.
With troops and weapons constantly being increased by all enemies. Supplies continually coming through Turkey, maybe Jordan and Israel, Iraq. It is like one huge sieve. Eradicating rebels that are continually being replenished elsewhere. Dams and access to vital parts of Syria also being trashed.
The poor Syrians have the world and his dog descending on them - the vermin paid sub-human mercenaries. The horrors just seem to grow exponentially. Baiting Russia constantly too needs a very cool-headed President Putin who thankfully continues whatever intelligent diplomatic ways he can. Very admirable under all the overt and covert triggers.

North Korea made a valid point about retaining nuclear defences. However, it seems far from Trump's non intervention promises - the exact opposite at the moment, as the heat and sabre-rattling increases throughout the world.

We can never put the clock back, but sometimes my wishful thinking hopes that there were also STO 'time manipulators' who could fast forward us to a more STO world!! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom