Revolt T-shirts

Brillant idea, Louis! I would just add context to what it is there to fight, like i.e. Fight for Human Rights, or God-given Rights, or something in that vein? I see the strong fist in the air together with the huge FIGHT mention might reinforce the ambiguous message of just fighting for the sake of fighting instead of fighting the good fight as in reclaiming the citizens or human sovereignty.

Maybe I'm too excited or conflating things, but I feel like this is potentially as big as 9/11. At least it could be pushed that way (we'll have to see how the program change goes). So I was thinking about a design with the twin towers falling opposite Trump with the raised fist image. The 2 images' text could read something like, "They strike us down. But we rise back up." Maybe this could be like a deprogramming event? FWIW.

I see the strong fist in the air together with the huge FIGHT mention might reinforce the ambiguous message of just fighting for the sake of fighting instead of fighting the good fight as in reclaiming the citizens or human sovereignty.

Yes as with other things like song lyrics it will be interpreted according to one's nature. I think we're hoping people will fight for freedom, truth, justice, love, etc.

I think the work is really well done and the photos are excellent. As for the message, it's ambivalent. Fighting for whom, exactly? For Trump? Trump the saviour?

Trump is a politician and we don't know what he'll do with his promises when he's elected. Will he keep his promises? Fight for whom or for what? For freedom?

I sound disillusioned but it's not that. You could add to the images the real meaning of fighting. For peace? For peace in all countries? For cooperation between countries, between people, between parties?

Anyway, congratulations on putting the images together and I wish you good luck with this project!

Great ideas, thanks for the feedback, everyone! I made a couple of edits.

And about the message, I took some words from Melania's statements and added them below "FIGHT!".

It may seem a bit much, but it conveys a good message IMO.

View attachment 98331

View attachment 98332
I like very much these two pictures. I think the sense of "fight" is there.

Well, the NY Times just cropped it out of the entire picture...

(I think if the flag is displayed vertically, that is the correct way to do it)

flag crop vJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom