RFID chips to track students, well isn't that the beggining ?

One would expect an incremental approach would be required to get all humans embedded with a chip. Certainly, starting with our pets is a good way to get us accustomed to the idea. We also are seeing the increased use of RFID tags on livestock. The fact that a disco would chip their customers and that some would even agree, should tell us a lot about the growing acceptance among younger generations, where being hip and desiring convenience form gateways to the technological adoption.

Back in 2002, the Jacobs family decided to become the first family to have chips implanted in their bodies. Their son, Derek, who seemed to think it was the way of the future and wanted to be an early adopter, was killed in a motorcycle accident a few years later (lots of room for conspiracy thoughts here: e.g. did the chip form a tumor, so they took him out before it was made public?). He was a bit of a tech prodigy (obituary at: _http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/palmbeachpost/obituary.aspx?n=derek-jacobs&pid=19409933) and convinced his family to get chipped.

A recent survey of Canadians has shown an alarming increase in accepting a cashless society. The survey was commissioned by PayPal Canada.
See: Canadians prepared to go “cashless” _http://ca.finance.yahoo.com/blogs/insight/canadians-prepared-cashless-184408387.html
The survey, conducted on behalf of PayPal Canada by Leger Marketing in Toronto, shows that 71 per cent of Canadians are comfortable with never having to handle cash to make a purchase, up 27 per cent from 2011. In fact, many Canadians are already embracing this shift as a full quarter (25 per cent) of survey respondents go more than a week without using cash.
- emphasis mine

All the right buttons have been pushed to create to optimal environment for mass acceptance. Between the health, security and financial aspects, I don't think it will take much to get a critical mass on board. All that would be required then would be to withdraw non chip-based methods, either through regulation or through no longer supporting older methods. Whatever barriers to adoption might exist, be it confusing interfaces for older people or concerns over security, I imagine they have been solidly researched and solutions are underway. I can see it now, "Don't worry any more about not being able to understand how to use online banking or the ATM grandpa, all you need to do is walk up to your computer, cashier or ATM, scan your arm and say out loud what you want and the machine will understand you needs and process everything for you."

I was talking with my father-in-law a few weeks ago. He and his wife wanted to buy new cell phones. They didn't want any of the modern features, they just wanted a plain cell phone. They couldn't get one. They were told to just not use the other features. So, the day is coming where senior citizens will be forced to use certain technologies whether they want to or not, as it will be the only way to accomplish whatever task they need to do.

Gonzo

Coincidentally, I've stumbled upon this short youtube video about Mythbusters who weren't allowed to air an episode about RFID chips in 2008.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X034R3yzDhw

Another trend that is making it's way is the pre-paid credit card which only allows you a definite amount of money on it.
In my country, it's more and more common to pay with your plastic card for "security reasons".
We already have an ID card with a microchip in it so...
I also think that cellphones are the first step in making people accept RFID chips in the distant (?) future.

Programming never start too early, a school is using barcodes for children to keep track of the absent in class and the number of school lunch served...

_http://videos.tf1.fr/infos/2012/a-chaque-eleves-son-code-barre-7336714.html (in french)

There were recently some articles on Sott.net which this topic's title is similar to. I think you know them. Examples are:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/245915-American-Students-will-be-tracked-via-RFID-chips-in-IDs
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/245869-RFID-Locator-Chips-Embedded-In-School-Uniforms-Keep-Track-Of-Students-In-Brazil
And perhaps more.

I strongly agree on the smartphone part : In fact, why, yes, why would we need some RFID chips to track us since our smartphones are already doing it.
It has been already said; yes, because “our smartphones” refers to 99.9…% of the population but there are still people (either senior citizens or aware people who are very rare, like Sott.net and Cassiopaea readers) who are not affected by this. The thing is that they could not enforce their PTB tech to absolutely everyone yet, did they? Gadgets aren't of absolute necessity for survival but if they could control the payment system, the type of identity card everyone has to have and things of the same order, the result would more control. However, they have at the same time to handle the possibly increased resistance and convert it somehow to acceptance.
This reminds me to the uncertainty principle in the sense that they cannot control both aspects at the same time fully. There is always a balancing principle in operation. So what we have in the end is the status quo we are acquainted with.

In one session there was said by the Cs, that group was the only hope for the planet and if it died (or cancelled its mission), the world would end likewise due to pure STS (black hole / principle of singularity).
I couldn't locate it since I don't have any idea which keywords might lead to this particular session if searched for. If you know what I mean, please don't hesitate to share the excerpt.
But now, thinking about it, it could very well interpreted in a general way. Actually, it could be meant this way. The group represents simply those people who are able to think critically and do think at all. It's not the FOTCM group per se but rather all people with the same profile, i.e. truth seekers and people with a certain degree of awareness.

You know the STS philosophy, it's about total control, not just control, and how to obliterate free will so that people believe that there is no other choice, no other way, that they can no longer defend themselves, etc. and accept the philosophy and agenda of the psychopath. One of the best examples of this is exactly the cellphone and wireless hype where they could persuade almost everyone on the planet that carrying and installing weapons-in-principle is good and doesn't harm anyone.

It's to believe a lie, generally out of ignorance. It's also about selling one's soul to the devil, that is, giving up one's free will and creative force. It is the point of no return. If you tell people that sugar is actually harmful to their teeth and body and mind and whatever, they won't be overly interested and/or surprised because they are addicted to it and according to their believe system need it. They really like it. It doesn't matter to them whether it is damaging. The same goes with any other thing people cannot and don't want to unhand. People won't consider changing their habits and lifestyle, not even remotely. This applies to harmful, mind-numbing and hazardous technology as well.

And the point it that this is a huge portal or point of weakness where a lot of evil stuff enters rather easily into our society, our life, our culture and shapes general opinion. The convenience factor plays naturally a significant role here. Also that implanting or attaching RFID chips to pets (well, or children or students) will provide a kind of proof of safety or usefulness for authoritarian followers and not-so-clever people is undoubtedly evident. We are experiencing the set-up process right now.

From what I've seen going on right now for the younger generation, it is all about convenience. Convenience is always the first thing they try to impress on people since we are so much a "convenience" minded society.
Look at the small gadget called “iPhone” and what it really does. I think it is one of the best examples in this day and age.

I read a theory here although I can't remember where about how 4D STS uses
2D to influence 3D.
Not sure if this is what you mean but there was a session where it was mentioned that 2D entities (animals or pets) possessed more attachments (or vice versa) at the present time than in the past due to the approaching of the Wave or similar factors. This would represent an influence upon us by 2D comprising a portal for 4D STS and non-material critters of all sorts.

Another news which I think goes around what we are talking about : There were the Grande Mess of Google last night and during the event they showed a few of their new products/things to come. SOTT put already something about augmented reality glasses but it is not what concerned me the most.

For who doesn't have an android phone or even a smartphone lets do just a little recap :

In this marvelous world of smartphone you buy your little jewel (paying it 1/3 of your salary not to say half of it) and then you start using it. There is "apps" (applications, softwares, games) on it but you can add a lot more, some are free, some comes with a price. To do so you need something as a "primary app" that send you to the "app malls" ... an application that drives you through the choices of applications/games that you can have/add/buy on/for your device.

On Android phones it wasc alled "the Market" and the named changed for "Google Play Store" (AKA GPS). Notice that once you have installed your apps, it can get automaticly updated, you just need some 3G network or a Wifi connexion and you don't do anything, it works by itself.

So, now lets go where it becomes interesting. It is no "big big big" news since it was happening already before but on a very small level, but now, Google will be able to remove any application it wants from YOUR phone, before it was only for some very bad apps like virus or malware that had been able to get installed through their security, but now, it becames global, and even their Play Store website can do the trick.

In other words, Google now have "officially" all the authority to decide what you can use on your phone, in other words again, you don't own your phone anymore, it owns you since if they can remove or updates applications remotely, then they can install some others under the carpet right under your nose ...

And when you remember that all smartphones have a gps ... sigh ... oh well I let you think about that, I have a call on my smartphone (it still happen sometimes ;) ) lets hope it won't bite me ...

Ekios said:
Another news which I think goes around what we are talking about : There were the Grande Mess of Google last night and during the event they showed a few of their new products/things to come. SOTT put already something about augmented reality glasses but it is not what concerned me the most.

For who doesn't have an android phone or even a smartphone lets do just a little recap :

In this marvelous world of smartphone you buy your little jewel (paying it 1/3 of your salary not to say half of it) and then you start using it. There is "apps" (applications, softwares, games) on it but you can add a lot more, some are free, some comes with a price. To do so you need something as a "primary app" that send you to the "app malls" ... an application that drives you through the choices of applications/games that you can have/add/buy on/for your device.

On Android phones it wasc alled "the Market" and the named changed for "Google Play Store" (AKA GPS). Notice that once you have installed your apps, it can get automaticly updated, you just need some 3G network or a Wifi connexion and you don't do anything, it works by itself.

So, now lets go where it becomes interesting. It is no "big big big" news since it was happening already before but on a very small level, but now, Google will be able to remove any application it wants from YOUR phone, before it was only for some very bad apps like virus or malware that had been able to get installed through their security, but now, it becames global, and even their Play Store website can do the trick.

In other words, Google now have "officially" all the authority to decide what you can use on your phone, in other words again, you don't own your phone anymore, it owns you since if they can remove or updates applications remotely, then they can install some others under the carpet right under your nose ...

And when you remember that all smartphones have a gps ... sigh ... oh well I let you think about that, I have a call on my smartphone (it still happen sometimes ;) ) lets hope it won't bite me ...

Right to the last comma, Ekios :-). I have a tablet, because I have to travel very often, I use it for almost everything (kindle and ebook reading, to read this forum, email, sms, whatapps, etc), but I have never turn on the GPS and will never do it, on the other hand, using a triangle on the 3G mobile stations you are using to download your data, your are easily tracked and located with just a few meters error margin ( as a telecom engineer, I used to install those mobile stations back in the 90's).

But GPS apps are becoming more and more used. For instance, we have one now that simply clicking the app and connecting to the GPS, sends you a taxi
to the very spot you are waiting for. No need to call, not need to look for one in the street or go to a taxi stop, just connect, press "I want a taxi here", and in a few minutes the taxi picks you up (you have registered in their DB previously of course).

It is something that it is going to be introduced bit by bit on the population. As the C's said once, it is not far the day that you either "belong or starve" (IMO)

Well Akar, worst thing is ... your GPS is sometimes turned on without you even knowing it since it helps the apps manager to deal with what kind of apps could be more useful where you are in its suggestion list.

And you want to know the worst irony in all of this ? I am just about to buy myself a tablet too ... why ? Because I can't stand anymore to read the Ra Material on my phone and I can't imagine myself to print it on paper ... (I miss having my father working in a place where he could print me everything I need ..)

Yeah ... to keep my Work progress ... i'm gonna buy a tablet ... no it's not an excuse ... my excuse will be to pretend that it is crucial for my teaching job :D

Ekios, how about an E-ink reader like Kindle? It runs for weeks before battery has to be recharged and E-ink screen is absolutely safe for your eyes since it doesn't emit light. If you concerned with privacy (Amazon can delete stuff from registered Kindles) then pick some Chinese never-heard-before brand device. Another pro is a price. I read 5 Wave books on my reader and have no desire to buy a tablet.

Mmmh I won't be able to pass that on the "business" level :halo:

What you suggest is pure wisdom lets make it clear, but as a true "geek" I had many of those readers in my hands and ... I can't ... I just CAN'T use that monochromous thingy ... I need my color, and the possibility to do other things with it ...

A tab will be ok since it "could" be used on a pro level, not the reader :)

Now I strongly encourage anyone who had the same will as I did if it is only to read regardless of everything else, a reader is perfect :)

EDIT : AH ! And as if it wasn't enough I'll probably fall for the very last Google/Asus product -> Nexus 7 ... it's the cheapest thing that will be available and it seems very powerfull :D
PS : if it is incorrect regarding any policy here i'll remove the name. (advise moderator if need)

Ekios said:
Well Akar, worst thing is ... your GPS is sometimes turned on without you even knowing it since it helps the apps manager to deal with what kind of apps could be more useful where you are in its suggestion list.

ahhh... well, then here it goes my last privacy "safety" that I thought I had control of, jeje. Thanks for the info :-)

pd I also own a kindle, but to travel light I moved everything into a single device, so mobile+ereader+computer apps I need = all to the tablet.

See ? See how we like it to be convenient ? :)

We the young generation (i'm on my 32) are so easily cooked :halo:

On the other hand, why using microwave emitting devices at all? If you do not want to be tracked by GPS or 3G, simply don't use it. If you don't want to destroy your brain and body, don't use it.

Also a nice way to insert the Bundestrojan into one's system.

Ekios, how about an E-ink reader like Kindle? It runs for weeks before battery has to be recharged and E-ink screen is absolutely safe for your eyes since it doesn't emit light.
This is the best choice for reading digital content. This technology is being steadily developed. There are meanwhile some good 9.4'' readers available. Colour displays will enter the market soon.

Tablets are very good, too. But they simply fulfil another purpose. They are good for working, e.g. if you have to write something using a stylus, correct documents, create annotations, etc. They are not intended to be used as pure readers. You could instead read on your laptop the same way. (Mobile) phone ≠ tablet ≠ e-reader ≠ computer.

If you concerned with privacy (Amazon can delete stuff from registered Kindles) then pick some Chinese never-heard-before brand device.
Do this not, do not buy cheap Chinese products!

Amazon can do nothing if you are not connected to its network. Such concerns are irrelevant. It's more the overall pattern of potential control that is being introduced to the public in all areas.

I mean, sure, Google loves data of any kind, especially your private data. One day your entire operating system will be hosted on Google's servers. Just turn your Google-branded machine on, connect it to the network (for sure using wireless) and stream every data from Google you need. Then they will now really everything about you and can monitor you in real time! ;)

Sirius said:
I mean, sure, Google loves data of any kind, especially your private data. One day your entire operating system will be hosted on Google's servers. Just turn your Google-branded machine on, connect it to the network (for sure using wireless) and stream every data from Google you need. Then they will now really everything about you and can monitor you in real time! ;)
One day ? Eh eh eh ... just check how Chromium, Google's netbook OS is running ... it is not going to happen "one day" it already happen "yesterday" ;)

Saddly for me, if i want to eat I have to keep it connected, it is my job ..

Ekios said:
What you suggest is pure wisdom lets make it clear, but as a true "geek" I had many of those readers in my hands and ... I can't ... I just CAN'T use that monochromous thingy ... I need my color, and the possibility to do other things with it ...

:lol:

Big article yesterday in my newspaper about chips and their "utility" and "convenience".

Seems like it's coming big time. Add to that another major false flag and they could impose them on everybody (mandatory).

London summer games everyone? I say: quite possible.

And what would you say mister Heisenberg?

Heisenberg: "It is uncertain."

Future is open. But probabilities are collapsing and the picture is getting clearer and clearer. Not a very pleasent perspective. But hey, we have chosen to be here and here we are!

JayMark said:
Big article yesterday in my newspaper about chips and their "utility" and "convenience".
Can you provide a source please so we can read it too ? :)

Back
Top Bottom