Richard Dolan

I just found this follow up interview that Dolan conducted with the gnomic "Mr X" from the previous deep dive interview. I haven't heard this one, but will give it a listen in my usual insomniac late night style. I can't vouch for the content, but the 5 hr one was excellent, and it was interesting to note that neither Mr X nor Dolan think that these SAP's alien recovery projects are necessarily "slow and ponderous" affairs. Both of them agree that this was a bone tossed out to Admiral Wilson to stymie his enquiries. It's impossible as an outside observer to know for sure, but knowing what classic liars are like, it is a plausible take. This one is only a 2 hr interview, so enjoy if your interest has been piqued by the 2 I've posted above.

I am almost done getting through his book, UFO for the 21st Century Mind, the expanded version.

I started not enjoying the book that much, for one it reminded me of UFO and the National Security State a bit much, kind of a series of events chronologically arranged without much input form the author. But then, past the half of the book, he begins to speculate on disclosure and provides his own analysis, which is appreciated, even if a bit optimistic in my opinion, a bit naive at times.

The book itself is a decent compendium of cases, currents of thought the UFO community, some drama from several organizations, downfalls, and because of how precise he likes to be in some of his descriptions, he provides a lot of very punctual details and dates, organizations involved and things as such.

I'd say it's a great entry point for anyone interested in the subject, who has close to zero idea on the topic, if you're decently well versed on it, you might find it a bit repetitive at times, and since his goal is to try to cover as much ground as possible, he tends to remain at a rather superficial level in most events and concepts he covers.

I am almost done getting through his book, UFO for the 21st Century Mind, the expanded version.

I started not enjoying the book that much, for one it reminded me of UFO and the National Security State a bit much, kind of a series of events chronologically arranged without much input form the author. But then, past the half of the book, he begins to speculate on disclosure and provides his own analysis, which is appreciated, even if a bit optimistic in my opinion, a bit naive at times.

The book itself is a decent compendium of cases, currents of thought the UFO community, some drama from several organizations, downfalls, and because of how precise he likes to be in some of his descriptions, he provides a lot of very punctual details and dates, organizations involved and things as such.

I'd say it's a great entry point for anyone interested in the subject, who has close to zero idea on the topic, if you're decently well versed on it, you might find it a bit repetitive at times, and since his goal is to try to cover as much ground as possible, he tends to remain at a rather superficial level in most events and concepts he covers.
Thanks for the synopsis. For those who make the assertion that UAPs/UFOs / high strangeness is nothing but government-run psyops (Ehret) or 'demons' for that matter, it's good to know this would be an entry level book for those at least somewhat interested in the subject before making their assertions. So maybe this book, some of Keele's books and Missing 411 might be the basics for anyone who is hand-waving the topic away but still open for learning more. After these would it be Laura's High strangest next? I'm just thinking that there are more people going to be wondering about these phenomena and what would be the basic entry level books into this topic?

I'm just thinking that there are more people going to be wondering about these phenomena and what would be the basic entry level books into this topic?
Hmmm good questions, I believe it may depend on what peaks the interest of people. Perhaps Missing 411 would be a great follow up, but then Keel so good at explaining the phenomena and such a classic.

Thanks for the synopsis. For those who make the assertion that UAPs/UFOs / high strangeness is nothing but government-run psyops (Ehret) or 'demons' for that matter, it's good to know this would be an entry level book for those at least somewhat interested in the subject before making their assertions. So maybe this book, some of Keele's books and Missing 411 might be the basics for anyone who is hand-waving the topic away but still open for learning more. After these would it be Laura's High strangest next? I'm just thinking that there are more people going to be wondering about these phenomena and what would be the basic entry level books into this topic?
There are also many articles about this phenomenon by John Keel at Sott.net and this can be a good start.

Back
Top Bottom