Role of Russia

Kniall said:
I think we see Putin's cautiousness in the way the Russians handled MH17: rather than reveal Israel's involvement, they just defended themselves against US claims.

Well, we can't be sure that he or any Russian know what really happened to MH17, and even if they did know it was the Israelis/Mossad, I think that the overt political figures of this world understand that when "they" do something like that, exposing them on it isn't really an option. When we talk about the "Mossad" in the way the Cs refer to them, I don't think we're talking about Israel any more, we're talking about the 'super secret breakaway one world government', in which case, who is anyone going to point the finger at if they decided to try and 'out' them?

itellsya said:
Lada Ray -- Earth Shifters, Feng Shui and Global Predictions ~ The Plane Truth PTS3106
1hour 49minutes Published on 22 Jul 2014

https://youtu.be/-bJ0l7Fqr6o?rel=0

Notes:
Germany occupied by 50,000 US troops.
Same system involved worldiwde - nwo etc..
Russia/Soviet was balancer for planet (see: feng shui) as is Yin.
Yin = all BRICS nations - China is leader of this energy
Struggle between super Yin (china Rusia) and Yang US - see yinyang symbol she says
World needs to get back to balance.
Is playing out in Ukraine.
Iran & Syria failed.
Operation probably planned for years (Ukraine)
In last 3 -1 0 centuries was operation to separate Europe and 'Asia'
About 30% of Russia is Europe - Ural mountains.
Some say the cradle of civilization.
Europe prediction - asia will refuse to sign treaty, though may dance around it for while.
EU becoming disgusted with EU policy.
Germany said they're ok with US keeping their gold.
France recently punished for BNP paribas deal with Russia.
US is seizing BNP property in US - nearly bankrupting?
Southstream benefits everybody who is passed through - except it diverts past Ukraine as too dangerous.
Russia supplies 33% of gas with 50% going to EU but probably even more via other deals.
US wants to sabotage and by proxy destroy EU economy to spite them all.
Now Bulgaria says no south stream.
US flag is flying at Ukraine National Security building.
Her books are: Mystical adventure thrillers.
Character in siberia is shaman and Russia has deep connection to Siberia and shamanism.
Russia has connection with healers and naturopathy.
They consult the shaman or Babka (wise woman).
Earthshifter book similar plot - we are in period of Siberia.
Period 8 in Chinese spirituality.
Rulership of north east (Russia/Siberia specifically)
As in her book, she believes Shaman worked with council of 9 who act as 'watchers' only intervening in disaster.
Lake Baikal has prominence. That area.
Never reads. Writes all day, 'eyes hurt' so watches Youtube videos.
The rest she essentially channels. Including current events. Though no channeling routine, just comes.

Never read Blavatsky.

Listened to Dolores Cannon - who she likes.
And Drunvalo Melchizadek - but she hasn't looked at much of his work.
Feng Shui she trained with masters. Is about energy balance.
Discussion of ley lines in washington - she accepts but hasn't researched.
White brother hood.
No ET interference BUT humans are responisble for what they... let come through and this means they must resist low/dark energy.
ET's exits but as audience.
Putin / Rasputin - same pronunciation.
Even russians pronounce wrong.
Putin means way or road
Raspya means cross roads.

Truth is out - snowden/Wikileaks etc...

:umm:

I guess that's geopolitics, updated for the New Age!

The similarity between Putin and Rasputin ends with 'putin'. That's it!

Is this Lada Ray person Russian?

I listened to a bit of the interview. I stopped browsing when I heard her say "we are moving in the right direction, we are entering the Aquarian Age..."

'Washington Post Mentions Lada Ray'
_http://ladaray.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/washington-post-mentions-lada-ray-and-misspells-her-name-announcements/

Of course :rolleyes:

There's probably some truth to that but keep in mind that the top ten richest people in Russia are still Jews, many of whom are dual-Israeli citizens.

Thanks for your comments Kniall :)

The notes were kinda verbatim and i totally forgot:
"we are moving in the right direction, we are entering the Aquarian Age..."

Also of note, for me, was how she apportions responsibility for what's happening; yes she says we are responsible for ourselves - to not 'allow the low energy' to work through us. And that there is a force, like the 'nwo', that is operating. That there are ET's but they're just eating pop corn. But she was quite emphatic about the focus is on us, rather than there being other forces out there. Which is true, to an extent.

But this point did need clarification from one of the hosts, who queried 'demons' and their role - i think because she said ET's were irrelevant, the host couldn't fathom the idea that NO dark forces were at work (and that host is a wiccan of sorts).

So for me, i found this aspect curious. What with all Laura's work exposing the darker aspects and how they are integral to the dynamic.

The first interview i listened to with her i thought she was a touch new agey, but i'd say this interview was the better one (whatever that means).

Also, i noted she began this all after many years in a high flying career in business. I think she says in 2000 things began for her, she found Feng Shui. and 2007 she picked up on earth changes (her book Earthshifter). I remembered the dates primarily because i have found other 'researchers' only discuss certain topics once Sott has spent some time putting them out there, ie. band wagon/plagiarism etc...

I was quite shocked when she said she doesn't read anything, and ONLY 'listens' to things on youtube, because she does seem to have some in depth knowledge... or at least more than me.

Overall, she does believe 'change is on the horizon' but she doesn't state specifically how or why; though she does say a load of other stuff which i believe is implied will contribute: Aquarius, BRICS, earth changes and so on.

Oh and Melchizadek... :rolleyes:

Saw an interesting development on #Putin's twitter channel just now. Take a look: _https://twitter.com/Zamaanie
This user keeps posting both messages and images of Putin, supposedly soon revealing info regarding 9/11 being an inside Job (an inside Zionist job), but the video on the link is set to private and the rest of the links are without any substance.

After searching for it, found this link:
_http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2d7u5q/putin_threatens_to_bust_us_911_inside_job/
Putin has never threatened to reveal anything about 9/11. Back in May, there were reports that "several analysts have recently speculated that to put Obama in his place once and for all, Putin was set to release evidence (i.e. satellite imagery) in his position that revealed the 9/11 terror attacks as an inside job."

Searching back through the chain of blog links, it turns out that this started when a blogger named dogcicle wrote "Is the Russian leadership getting fed up with NATO’s lies? Are they considering whether to expose evidence, such as satellite photos, proving 9/11 was an inside job?"

So, by not checking sources, idle speculation from a blogger named dogcicle becomes "Putin Threatens to Bust U.S. '9/11 inside Job' Conspiracy".
What does Putin actually think about the possibility of 9/11 being an inside job?

"To imagine that US intelligence services did it deliberately, with their own hands, is complete nonsense," the prime minister said. "Only people who do not understand the workings of security agencies can say that. It would be impossible to conceal it."

and then this by the Millennium Report:

_http://themillenniumreport.com/2014/07/911-russia-presents-evidence-against-us-uk-and-israel-co-conspirators/
It appears that Russia has been conducting systematic data dumps on 9/11, the release of which represents more factual information on the attacks than any US Government source. In the wake of the Anglo-American coup d’état conducted by the CIA and MI6 in Kiev, it appears that Russia has no more patience for Western interference. Especially when nations are destabilized on Russia’s borders do the stakes in this highly consequential geopolitical chess match go up.

Since Vladimir Putin has no intention of starting World War 3, he can only respond to US-EU meddling by using asymmetric warfare on the internet. Were the American people to understand that the US Federal Government perpetrated the 9/11 destruction, everything would change in a heartbeat. Because the Obama Administration has shown no sign of aborting its planned takeover of the Ukraine, Russia is left with very few, but still quite potent option.

The following excerpt recently appeared on an alternative news website — Veterans Today — under the subtitle “Too Classified to Publish”. Essentially this unprecedented release of ultra-secret and highly classified information illustrates Putin’s new tack toward Western intractability. Simply put, Russia will no longer stand by idly while the Anglo-American Juggernaut projects it power wherever it so chooses.

Not sure if I remember correctly, but wasn't there something suspicious about the Millennium Report guys? In any case, I find this whole idea circulating the net that Russia maybe soon reveal information about 9/11 as very interesting, though at least for now Putin isn't really winning the information war. Besides, as other comments on this thread indicate, 9/11 or Mossad's involvement isn't something Putin will openly talk about. But still, all this talk is an indication of something going on.

Also, what is surprising, that nothing about that on Sorcha Faal. ;) What they have, is an article about the holes in Siberia, with very fascinating theories about “atmospheric objects” of “unknown/uncertain” origin ejecting from the holes like missiles. :shock:
_http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1790.htm

But even in their fiction there is something very true:

With the last magnetic pole reversal for Earth occurring over 780,000 years ago, but with knowing too that over the course of the last 20 million years the pattern of pole reversals has been at a steady 200,000-300,000 years, this MoD report concludes, it cannot be ruled out that these mysterious “atmospheric objects” recently ejected from Siberia may be some type of early warning system of a catastrophic event about to occur.

And based upon today’s order by Putin now classifying all of the data from these mysterious holes as being of the utmost importance to the Federation, one should certainly take heed as more evidence piles up that our Earth may be in more trouble than many realize.

Universe is resonating nicely so far :) Especially when information comes through the clear and strong channel.

BTW, I think that Putin IS winning the information war. He is not winning the lies war, but it seems that he does not even participate in that one.

(Sorry if I didn’t used correctly English tenses this time, tired . . . .)

Keit said:
In any case, I find this whole idea circulating the net that Russia maybe soon reveal information about 9/11 as very interesting, though at least for now Putin isn't really winning the information war. Besides, as other comments on this thread indicate, 9/11 or Mossad's involvement isn't something Putin will openly talk about. But still, all this talk is an indication of something going on.

Maybe he is unsure that people will notice these revelations? The MSM is mostly West-controlled and anti-Russian. To prepare the ground for sharing alternative views, he needs more access to media sources. The latest news from the WSJ along this line:

Aug. 21, 2014

Dmitry Tulchinskiy, bureau chief here of Russian state news agency Rossiya Segodnya [Russia Today], shares a quiet hallway with a travel company and a chess club.

By next year, that office could get cramped. The agency's Berlin staff is supposed to grow from two to at least 30. Its job, according to a directive signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin, will be to "illuminate abroad the state policies" of the Russian Federation.

[...]

On Thursday, the scope of the ambitions emerged further, when the government publicly moved toward adopting a $39 million budget increase for pro-Kremlin news channel RT to fund its expansion into French.

[...]

In Berlin, RT, formerly known as Russia Today, plans to launch a German-language offering by next year, its editor says. Rossiya Segodnya is building up a bureau to run a German-language website, social-media accounts and a 24-hour radio station.

[...]

"We simply want to end the dominance of the so-called Anglo-Saxon media," said Dmitry Kiselyov, the television anchor whom Mr. Putin appointed in December to help direct the international effort. "We believe they do pure and simple propaganda, distorting the image of the world, counter to the interests of humanity."
[...]

Margarita Simonyan, editor in chief of RT, said a website and social-media presence featuring German-language content was scheduled to launch in the first half of next year as a possible precursor to a full-fledged television channel. She noted a petition in Germany calling for a local-language RT had gathered more than 28,000 signatures. "We receive a lot of comments asking to translate RT into German," said Ms. Simonyan in a written statement.

Read more: http://online.wsj.com/articles/russia-ramps-up-information-war-in-europe-1408675046

And a similar news report from the Moscow Times:

Aug. 21, 2014

The government is ready to spend 1.3 billion rubles ($35 million) to create a French-language service at Kremlin-sponsored television news channel RT, according to a draft bill published Thursday on the government's legislation portal.

The new channel will target audiences not only in France, but also Belgium, Switzerland and Canada, according to the explanatory note accompanying the bill.

"World events in these countries are covered, as a rule, in a way that show Russia in an unfavorable light, which leads to the formation of negative attitudes toward Russia," the note said, adding that the new French service is being created to change this situation.

RT, formerly Russia Today, was launched in 2005 and broadcasts in Russian, English, Spanish and Arabic. It now has an audience of 664 million people spread over more than 100 countries, according to its website.

Read more: http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/russia-s-rt-news-channel-may-launch-french-language-service-/505639.html

So, maybe such revelations as MH17 and 9/11 are on their way?

Keit, that would make a good sott article... like "Rumor Growing Putin Will Expose Truth about 9-11"

Keit said:
This user keeps posting both messages and images of Putin, supposedly soon revealing info regarding 9/11 being an inside Job (an inside Zionist job)

That's indeed an interesting twist and reminds me of this

18/1/2003

A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?

A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

M.T.

Keit said:
Saw an interesting development on #Putin's twitter channel just now. Take a look: _https://twitter.com/Zamaanie
This user keeps posting both messages and images of Putin, supposedly soon revealing info regarding 9/11 being an inside Job (an inside Zionist job), but the video on the link is set to private and the rest of the links are without any substance.

Notice that he seems to have based his messages on an beforeitsnews article by a "N. Morgan."

_http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-ground-zero/2014/06/putin-planning-to-release-evidence-exposing-911-as-an-inside-job-video-2440766.html

The same N.Morgan published also i.a.:

Undeniable Proof Of Chemtrail And Germ Warfare Tests On The Public!!
The Illuminati Police Exposed
Shocking New Sandy Hook Actor(s) Exposed!

From 'About' tab on her YT channel:

HAARP Activity and anything else news worthy. Some comedy thrown in.

_https://www.youtube.com/user/alternativenewstome1/feed

I don't know where to attach it, I will add here
---

1) results of sixty years' propaganda
2) "Putin, enter armies" (is popular in the Russian Internet appeal)

Attachments

• Плоды шестидесятилетней пропаганды.jpg
    Плоды шестидесятилетней пропаганды.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 0_d95cd_e4f76b2d_orig.jpg
    0_d95cd_e4f76b2d_orig.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 192
Lumiere_du_Code said:
I don't know where to attach it, I will add here
---

1) results of sixty years' propaganda
2) "Putin, enter armies" (is popular in the Russian Internet appeal)

Very interesting chart. The Cold War did a real mind job on Westerners, and completely turned reality on its head.

Back
Top Bottom