Russia Begins Operations in Syria: End Game for the US Empire?

It seems Austria has gone renegade :

[quote author= sToRmR1dR]Austrian MP Set to Propose Putin Plan of EU-Russia Free Trade Zone

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160404/1037433368/austrian-mp-sanctions-russia.html[/quote]

[quote author= sToRmR1dR]Russian, Austrian Presidents to Meet in Moscow on Wednesday

http://sputniknews.com/world/20160406/1037551500/russia-australia-visit-moscow.html[/quote]

+

Vienna's Safe Bet: Austrian Armed Forces Ready to Cooperate With Russia

http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160406/1037561367/austria-russia-general-staff.html#ixzz452yYf200

Chief of the General Staff of the Austrian Armed Forces, Lt. Gen. Othmar Commenda said that Russia for Austria is much closer than other great powers.

The Austrian Armed Forces are ready to develop cooperation with Russia, despite recommendations of other world powers, the Chief of the General Staff of the Austrian Armed Forces, Lt. Gen. Othmar Commenda said Wednesday.

Commenda arrived in Moscow on Tuesday with the high-level Austrian delegation led by President Heinz Fischer.

"I'm not going to follow the guidance and obey someone's orders with whom to communicate and do not communicate. It is the reason why I wanted to visit you," Commenda told the head of Russia’s General Staff, Gen. Valery Gerasimov, expressing gratitude for the invitation to visit Russia.

According to Commenda, Austria is closely following ongoing global changes.

"Only together we can solve these problems, and Russia for Austria is much closer than other great powers. We are ready to work together within our abilities where it makes sense," Commenda pointed out.

The Austrian military official added that he was interested in the Gerasimov’s personal assessment of the situation in the Middle East.

- Apparently Austria is the first inside Europe who is able to read a map considering they noticed that having a healthy relationship with Russia is only natural. Not only that, the remarks of the Austrain general are interesting. You could even say that they are in open rebellion towards the wishes of the Empire.

Austrian President called for the lifting of sanctions against Russia

http://www.interfax.ru/world/502261

Moscow. 6 April. INTERFAX.RU - Federal President of Austria Heinz Fischer called for the abolition of the anti-Russian sanctions and said that the acts from this position within the EU.

"This theme, we also care about, and I was immediately ready to respond to this: I always anywhere frankly say that the sanctions - this is something that is not profitable for both parties", - said Fischer at a meeting in Moscow on Wednesday with Chairman of the State Duma Sergei Naryshkin.

The President emphasized that the most important thing is that the sanctions' may not cause long-term solutions. "

At the same time Fischer said that Austria is a loyal member of the European Union (supported the anti-Russian sanctions - IF) . "But we are participating actively in the discussions on this issue within the European Union, and our position in the discussion also includes the question of whether it is necessary to consider all the possibilities of development of relations between Russia and the EU", - said the President of Austria.

He added that the need to find "a common way for all of us to develop it, which would result in the near future to the removal of most of the sanctions, overcome these sanctions."

Austrian President Says Welcomes Russia-US Dialogue on Syrian Settlement

http://sputniknews.com/world/20160406/1037589179/austria-russia-us-dialogue-syrian-settlement.html

Austrian President stated that Vienna welcomes the ongoing dialogue between Russia and the United States on the settlement of the Syrian conflict.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Vienna welcomes the ongoing dialogue between Russia and the United States on the settlement of the Syrian conflict, Austrian President Heinz Fischer said Wednesday.

Earlier in the day, Russian President Vladimir Putin held a meeting with Fischer in Moscow.

"We discussed the issue of the Syrian conflict in detail. I can note, with certain satisfaction, that Mr. Putin said that there is broad dialogue with the United States on resolving this issue. Russia and the United States are cooperating on this matter, are trying to find a new formula for achieving stability in Syria together," the Austrian leader said after the meeting.

Syria has been in a state of civil war since 2011, with the country’s government fighting multiple opposition factions and extremists.

Moscow and Washington mediated an agreement on the Syrian truce in February. The ceasefire took effect on February 27 and has been generally holding across the country despite reports of minor violations.

Austrian president calls Turkey’s actions to bring down Russian jet "incomprehensible"

http://tass.ru/en/world/867765

The Turkish Air Force shot down Russia’s Su-24M bomber on November 24, 2015

MOSCOW, April 6. /TASS/. Austrian President Heinz Fischer has described the actions of Turkey that had shot down Russia’s Sukhoi Su-24 bomber as "unexpected and totally incomprehensible." He was speaking after the talks with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.

Fischer said that during his meeting with Putin the two sides raised the issue of the Russian-Turkish relations which had deteriorated "due to the unexpected and totally incomprehensible actions of Turkey, which brought down the Russian jet."

The Austrian leader noted that the Austrian side had received "lots of information" on the issue during the talks in Moscow and "deepened its stance."

The Turkish Air Force shot down Russia’s Su-24M bomber on November 24, 2015. Ankara claims that the aircraft had violated Turkish airspace. However, the Russian Defense Ministry said that the Su-24M jet remained in the sky over Syria. The crew was able to eject, but one of the two pilots was killed by fire from the ground. The second pilot was rescued and taken to the air base.

Austria wants to conclude new anti-terror agreement with Russia

http://tass.ru/en/world/867768

Vladimir Putin said after the meeting with his Austrian counterpart Heinz Fischer that Russia and Austria remain reliable partners despite difficulties

MOSCOW, April 6 /TASS/. Austrian President Heinz Fischer said on Wednesday that Austria wanted to conclude a bilateral agreement for cooperation in fighting terrorism with Russia.

"It is necessary to promote struggle against terrorism but, naturally, it is also necessary to observe human rights and legislation," Fischer said after meeting Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"We believe that a new agreement for cooperation between the Interior Ministries of Russia and Austria should be concluded in the near future. We hope that we are going to achieve this goal," the Austrian president said.

Earlier on Wednesday, President Putin said that the terror attacks in Brussels, Paris and in Lahore (Pakistan) were another signal to the world community that it is necessary to join efforts in the struggle against terrorism.

Russia and Austria remain partners

Vladimir Putin said after the meeting with his Austrian counterpart Heinz Fischer that Russia and Austria remain reliable partners despite difficulties.

Putin noted that the meeting was "honest, constructive and rather thorough." "We noted with satisfaction that despite well-known current difficulties, our countries remain in-demand and reliable partners for each other," the Russian leader said.

The president noted that he discussed with Fischer a wide range of issues of bilateral cooperation. He reminded that trade turnover between Russia and Austria decreased by almost 25% last year, mostly due to crisis of world economy and falling oil prices. EU’s sanctions against Russia and Moscow’s response measures also negatively affected the situation, Putin added.

Moscow and Vienna agreed to step up work of the Russian-Austrian commission on trade and economic cooperation to effectively resolve emerging problems, the Russian president went on. The last session of the commission took place in February 2016.

Putin expressed hope for broad cooperation between business circles of the Russian-Austrian business council and trilateral business forum of Russia, Austria and Belarus. "We will continue fulfilling the declaration on partnership for modernization, facilitate creating favorable business climate, expand industrial and technological cooperation," he added.

Putin added that the sides agreed to boost efforts on developing and launching joint science-intensive projects in the sphere of transport infrastructure, including aviation.

Despite the constant use of intimidation and blackmail Austria seems to have the guts and will to openly resist the Empire.

Just imagine if France or Germany did the same. Austria is leading by example :D

bjorn said:
Despite the constant use of intimidation and blackmail Austria seems to have the guts and will to openly resist the Empire.

Just imagine if France or Germany did the same. Austria is leading by example :D

AFAIK, Austrian President is just for show. He has no real power and makes no "big" decisions there, especially in contrast to PM.
_http://www.austria.org/the-federal-president/
_http://www.advantageaustria.org/international/zentral/business-guide-oesterreich/zahlen-und-fakten/auf-einen-blick/politisches-system.en.html

In addition:

_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_presidential_election said:
Presidential elections will be held in Austria on 24 April 2016, with a run-off on 22 May 2016, if necessary.
Incumbent president Heinz Fischer has served two terms and is not eligible to be elected for a third successive term.

So, it kind of looks like it's just a theatre - no EU member state does anything without being allowed so by EC (read PTB, located probably over on the other side of the pond), regardless of what they might or might not say.

Sasa said:
So, it kind of looks like it's just a theatre - no EU member state does anything without being allowed so by EC (read PTB, located probably over on the other side of the pond), regardless of what they might or might not say.

It’s still a form of rebellion. No matter how small. I mean if speaking the truth has consequences, it remains courage's.

Statements like this will surely for example prevent further career position inside the EU. Something many European politicians aim for. At least, only those who are loyal for monetary gain and promise of power. I wish we had more people in such high position of power telling the Empire to get lost.

the Chief of the General Staff of the Austrian Armed Forces, Lt. Gen. Othmar Commenda said Wednesday :

"I'm not going to follow the guidance and obey someone's orders with whom to communicate and do not communicate. It is the reason why I wanted to visit you,"

Panama Papers response: Putin to declassify documents that bear some "very interesting names"

The Russian President said that he has decided to declassify many archival documents, and that he will sign the decree today. And it was signed. Here.

And he quietly added: "This, as far as I know, according to the information from archive agencies, concerns the period from1930 to 1989. In these documents there are cases, excuse me, of snitches as well as the innocently repressed, with very interesting names, some documents will surprise society..."

http://www.sott.net/article/315950-Panama-Papers-response-Putin-to-declassify-documents-that-bear-some-very-interesting-names

Wonder who the 'snitches' are and what all will be revealed.

In an attempt to "embarrass" Putin (through these Panama Papers,) they just opened wide the door for disclosure ... of the real interesting stuff. Stuff Putin always had -- in his back pocket. The information war just got heated up. Big time.

I guess "they" just never learn.

FWIW.

bjorn said:
Sasa said:

It’s still a form of rebellion. No matter how small. I mean if speaking the truth has consequences, it remains courage's.

Statements like this will surely for example prevent further career position inside the EU. Something many European politicians aim for. At least, only those who are loyal for monetary gain and promise of power. I wish we had more people in such high position of power telling the Empire to get lost.

the Chief of the General Staff of the Austrian Armed Forces, Lt. Gen. Othmar Commenda said Wednesday :

"I'm not going to follow the guidance and obey someone's orders with whom to communicate and do not communicate. It is the reason why I wanted to visit you,"

I agree.
I just wanted to say that this "rebellion" comes from individuals who don't have real power in their hands and/or don't care too much about their "political future". In case of current Austrian President, it seems to be both.
Those in positions, who really govern EU members states, ARE following orders from their real masters. In that sense, stating that Austria, or any other EU member state for that matter, is "leading by example", would be wrong, IMO.

Saša said:
bjorn said:
Sasa said:

I agree.
I just wanted to say that this "rebellion" comes from individuals who don't have real power in their hands and/or don't care too much about their "political future". In case of current Austrian President, it seems to be both.
Those in positions, who really govern EU members states, ARE following orders from their real masters. In that sense, stating that Austria, or any other EU member state for that matter, is "leading by example", would be wrong, IMO.

I don't think it's all just theater in this case. There are many in the EU who know what's going on, who's calling the shots, and that it is not in the best interest for them. While statements like the above might come from those who don't hold close to the same power as what the US has over Europe, I think it might be a good indication of both the collapsing power of the EU and the growing sentiment and desire to be free from US rule AND to be more closely partnered with Russia. This type of growth is a good thing, as when collapse does come in whatever forms, this base *could* be helpful in establishing relations that could genuinely help various powers during the turmoil. The C's did say that some will fall through the cracks as well, and we don't know how that will manifest. Of course we shouldn't hold out hope for the EU - it's a vile institution that has made it's bed. But it is good to see that there are some decent leaders who have the ability to talk sense. This might not 'fight the power' in the sense that we would like to see, but it can serve as a useful purpose and example for the people who are inclined to see things more rationally.

Hi Sasa

I understand now. They don't have any real power. But they have a voice and an audience. That also counts for something ;) It is always good to hear others speak out against the psychopathic elite. Speaking out gives others the courage to do the same.

Hm - Vienna, Austria...Almost seems like ole imperial centers have been 'reactivated' lately (like Ottoman Istanbul let's say). Maybe not incentive of their own but making a move according to some kind of pre-planned break up of current supra-national entities (EU). Maybe some diplomatic channels and strings from imperial times are still active and being pulled when time is ripe...Maybe this kind of network could work only via trusted players coming from old aristocratic bloodlines to circumvent official protocols of nowadays nations... Dalmatinians use to call it (Austrian monarchy) "The Jezebel of Austria"

FWIW :-[

We need to talk… Stoltenberg says NATO seeking Russia meeting

https://www.rt.com/news/338725-nato-wants-russia-meeting/

Seemingly shifting the tone of the usual “Russian threat” rhetoric, NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg told reporters in Washington the alliance is seeking talks with Moscow. It comes just a day after Stoltenberg singled out Russia out as the bloc’s top challenge.

In the aftermath of Crimea’s ascension to Russia – or, as the Western governments keep insisting, its “annexation” – NATO suspended all military cooperation with Moscow.

But now, NATO and Russia are in discussions to settle on an agenda for a new meeting, according to the alliance’s Secretary General Stoltenberg. The meeting will take place through the NATO-Russia Council.

The central goal at this point is to settle on an agenda. “And we are in the process of discussing that with the Russians, and hopefully we’ll be able to agree on the agenda and then to convene a meeting,” Stoltenberg said during an Atlantic Council speech.

“The [NATO-Russia] Council has never been suspended. Actually we had two meetings in the council after the annexation of Crimea. So the whole idea is that practical cooperation has been suspended, political dialogue has been in place,” Stoltenberg claimed.

Meanwhile, on Monday Russia’s Foreign Affairs Committee head Aleksey Pushkov said that the Russia-NATO Council is not working.

The council was set up in 2002 to create a forum for dialogue on security issues between NATO members and Russia.
Over the past couple of years, the Russia-NATO Council has suspended meetings due to strained relations after the Ukrainian crisis and NATO’s allegations of Russia’s involvement in the war in Donbass.

Moscow has dismissed the accusations, while NATO has singled out Russia as a collective defense threat and has argued for the expansion of its military presence around the eastern borders of the alliance.

While not fundamentally changing his stance on Russia and Ukraine, Stoltenberg somewhat softened the rhetoric, saying that NATO does not see “any immediate threat” in Europe, including on its Eastern European borders. He was responding to a question on whether Russia poses any “real” threat to the alliance.

“NATO is not looking for a confrontation with Russia. We will avoid a new Cold War. We are counting on a dialogue with Russia,” he added.

This comes in stark contrast to Stoltenberg’s comments just a day earlier, when he listed Russia as the alliance’s main challenge following a meeting with US President Barack Obama.
“Together, we are now implementing the biggest reinforcement through our collective defense since the end of the Cold War,” Stoltenberg said.

Moscow has repeatedly criticized NATO’s creeping expansion in Eastern Europe. In a recent statement, Russia’s permanent representative to NATO, Aleksandr Grushko, said that the alliance’s expansion contradicts the spirit of international treaties on mutual relations and military activity, which state that the Western military bloc is not to permanently station additional forces near Russian borders.

“We are not passive observers, we consistently take all the military measures we consider necessary in order to counterbalance this reinforced presence that is not justified by anything,” Grushko said.

Grushko also exclusively told RT he believes the recent anti-Russian rhetoric was serving to “breathe new life into NATO,” as the alliance is failing to respond to the modern security environment and “combat threats such as terrorism, migration and many others.”

Instead of this, the US is trying to “further strengthen its hegemony in European affairs and at the same time to drive a wedge between Europe and Russia.”

A record number of American soldiers and equipment will arrive in Estonia on teaching

http://www.interfax.ru/world/502619

Moscow. on 7 April. INTERFAX.RU - in Estonia in the framework of Saber Strike exercise this year will arrive a record number of US troops and military equipment.

"As part of the exercise will arrive in Estonia the largest number of US soldiers and more than 500 pieces of equipment," - said on Thursday "Interfax" the press service of the Main Staff of the Estonian Defence Forces.

At the same time the exact number coming from the US contingent is not called.

As highlighted in the main headquarters, "located on a rotating basis Infantry of the US is constantly involved in the exercises conducted here."

In Estonia, the presence of NATO allies and, above all from the United States is considered as one of the foundations of the state security, said the Estonian Defence Forces Commander Lt. Gen. Riho Terras at a meeting on Thursday in Germany, with the commander of United States Army Europe, Lieutenant-General Ben Hodges.

"We share with General Hodges common understanding of security in Europe The presence of the United States Army plays an important role in ensuring the safety and Estonia.", - Stressed Terrace.

His remarks quoted in the Main Staff of the Defence Forces.

Aleppo district shelled with chemical gas – reports

https://www.rt.com/news/338833-chemical-gas-aleppo-shelling/

A neighborhood in the Syrian town of Aleppo, which is held by Kurdish militias, has reportedly been shelled with chemical agents from territory held by Islamist and FSA factions. Videos posted online purportedly show yellow gas rising over Sheikh Maqsood.

A video allegedly shot in the Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood shows several men experiencing difficulty breathing and a voice behind the camera saying there was a chemical attack in the area. Kurdish journalist Kovan Direj reported that civilians and YPG fighters had been exposed to yellow smoke. He said nine civilians were killed and 29 injured in the shelling.

The Russian Defense Ministry said on Thursday that more than 1,000 Al-Nusra militants, along with seven tanks and 24 all-terrain vehicles armed with heavy machine guns, are currently based on the northern outskirts of Aleppo.

The Russian military also stated that, over the past 24 hours, Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) and Al-Nusra militants have been stepping up armed provocations against civilians and government troops in the area, which included an attempt to capture the village of Handrat.

“Over the past 24 hours [the militants] shelled he village Handrat with mortars 6 times, killed two and wounded six more civilians,” according to the Russian center for reconciliation in Syria.

The ceasefire in Syria came into force at midnight Damascus time on February 27. The truce does not cover groups officially recognized as terror-organizations by the UN Security Council, namely Islamic State and Al Nusra, as well as several others.

Over 1,000 Jabhat al-Nusra militants concentrated north of Aleppo — ministry

http://tass.ru/en/world/868135

Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists made attempts to seize the locality of Handrat and the neighborhood of Sheikh Maqsood over the past day

MOSCOW, April 7. /TASS/. Militants of the Islamic State (IS) and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist organizations, not covered by the Russian-US agreement on ceasefire in Syria, continue armed provocations in a number of Syrian governorates against civilians and government troops, the Russian center for reconciliation of the warring sides in Syria said in a news bulletin Thursday.

In the Aleppo area, Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists made attempts to seize the locality of Handrat and the neighborhood of Sheikh Maqsood over the past day, the bulletin posted on the Russian Defense Ministry website said.

"According to reports from local residents coming to the reconciliation center, more than 1,000 militants of the terrorist group Jabhat al-Nusra, armed with 7 tanks and 24 all-terrain vehicles with heavy machineguns, are concentrated in the localities of Muheimhandrat, Jandul, Hraitan and Qafr-Hamra [north of Aleppo]," it said.

Over the past day, mortar fire from the localities on the village of Handrat was opened six times. Two civilians were killed and six wounded.

Number of populated localities that joined ceasefire stands at 58.

According to the reconciliation center, the number of populated localities having joined the Syrian ceasefire remains unchanged at 58.

The number of military units, which announced their commitment to the cessation of hostilities in Syria and implementing the ceasefire conditions, remains unchanged at 47, the bulletin said.

Reconciliation talks are underway with representatives of one populated locality in the Hama province.

The bulletin also runs that military transport planes of the Russian Aerospace Forces have delivered 15 tonnes of food to Hmeymim airfield in Syria for forming the next aid convoy.

"In Hama province, 3.7 tonnes of relief cargoes were handed over to the people of Deir al-Fardis populated locality. Aid convoys bound for Damascus and Aleppo provinces are being formed," the center said.

The ceasefire regime took effect in Syria on February 27. Shortly before, the UN Security Council adopted a resolution supporting a cessation of hostilities. The document drafted by Russia and the United States was backed by all 15 Security Council member states.

The ceasefire regime does not cover the Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist organizations as well as other groups ruled terrorist by the Security Council.

Russia’s Aerospace Forces started delivering pinpoint strikes in Syria at facilities of Islamic State and Jabhat al-Nusra , which are banned in Russia, on September 30, 2015, on a request from Syrian President Bashar Assad.

On March 14, 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered to start, from March 15, withdrawing the main part of the Russian Aerospace Forces’ group from Syria. Putin said the tasks set before the military "have been fulfilled on the whole." Russian Deputy Defense Minister Nikolai Pankov said strikes on terrorists will continue to be delivered.

Syrian Kurds Preparing to Attack ISIL in Key Strategic Town

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950119000708

According to sources, the operation is aimed at liberating the city of Manbij, about 35 km from the Turkish border, which serves as a major stronghold for the ISIL in Northwestern Syria, and is an intersection of several major highways, including M4.

The operation was expected to begin last month, but was delayed due to the Turkish opposition, sources explained.

Liberation of the villages around Al-Bab is expected to eventually allow for the creation of a corridor between the Syrian Kurdish cantons of Kobani and Afrin, presently separated by the ISIL-controlled territory.

Scores of Takfiri terrorists were killed and wounded in the clashes with the YPG and SDF forces.

The Kurdish forces have made considerable military gains against the ISIL in the Northern and Northeastern parts of Syria in recent weeks.

The SDF that is comprised of mainly Kurdish fighters as well as a few hundred Syrian Arab dissident forces have received trainings from the US and have been provided with scanty US-coalition air support in their battles in Raqqa province in Northeastern Syria; but in Northern and Northwestern battlefronts, they have been operating alongside the YPG and received the Russian air backup in their Aleppo wars that started with the conquest of Tishrin Dam on the Euphrates early in February.

Russian Mine Sweepers Clear 20 Hectares in Syria's Palmyra

http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950119000251

"The specialists from the Russian mine-clearing unit continued demining the ancient monuments and infrastructure in Palmyra. In the past 24 hours, the Russian engineers have cleared 20 hectares in the historical part of the city, including three hectares with the use of demining robots," the ministry said in a daily bulletin posted on its website.

"A total of 152 explosive devices have been destroyed," the ministry said.

Russian mine sweepers cleared up more than 32 hectares of land in Palmyra during last two days, as the Russian military reported yesterday, its engineers have cleared up 12 hectares in the historical part of the Syria's ancient city.

Moreover, the Russian reconciliation center in Syria said in a separate statement a total of 58 settlements and 47 armed groups have joined the ceasefire regime in Syria.

Russia Delivers 15 Tonnes of Humanitarian Aid to Syria

http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160407/1037656430/russia-syria-food-aid.html

Russian reconciliation center in Syria said that Russian military transport aircraft have delivered 15 tonnes of food supplies to the Hmeymim airbase in Syria that will be distributed among the Syrian population.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Russian military transport aircraft have delivered 15 tonnes of food supplies to the Hmeymim airbase in Syria that will be distributed among the Syrian population, the Russian reconciliation center in Syria said Thursday.

"Russian Aerospace Forces' military transport planes delivered 15 tonnes of food to the Hmeymim airbase for the formation of the next humanitarian aid convoy," the reconciliation center said in an update published on the Russian Defense Ministry's website.

On Wednesday, the Russian military helped the Syrian government to deliver 28 tonnes of food supplies to the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor besieged by the Nusra Front and Islamic State groups, outlawed in a number of countries worldwide including Russia.

Syria has been mired in civil war since 2011, with government forces loyal to Syrian President Bashar Assad fighting numerous opposition factions and extremist groups.

The ceasefire in Syria worked out by Russia and the United States, took effect on February 27 to facilitate humanitarian access to all besieged areas in the country, among other purposes.

Not a week goes by were the US does not decide to spend billions more on military projects. Most of it even totally useless. Instead, they could have already built an amusement park on the moon. Not that this would make sense. But God forbid they ever invest it in social projects to uplift the country.

US Navy Spending Soars with $81 Billion Shipbuilding Spree
http://sputniknews.com/military/20160407/1037664759/navy-billions-spending-nuclear-warship.html#ixzz45BALx46y

The Money Pit Deepens: US Air Force to Spend $500 Million on F-35 Base
http://sputniknews.com/us/20160407/1037662949/us-air-force-f-35-eielson.html#ixzz45BARHCCJ

Back
Top Bottom