Russian astrologer Svetlana Dragan

In one of her recent interviews Svetlana left a hidden gem, which she never did before as far as I know. You can watch the video from the timestamp if you know Russian, but I made a transcript and translation for general audience here.

So, there is such a story. Take it as you want. I've never said that, but I'll try to say it.

There was one of the civilizations that we often mention. It is believed that it resides here and tries to conduct experiments on us. But it, too, was conquered in its time. And there were such technical devices that gave energy, gave some exaggerated emotional factors thanks to some technical devices. But these technical devices consumed energy from natural [sources]: from plants, from animals, etc. And when all this was exhausted, the spoilage of these pseudo-emotions was already great, civilization simply did not know what to do. It simply lost interest in everything and was dying because it was not interested in anything, nature died, they themselves stopped finding this potential in themselves. They disconnected from the source, because these attempts to artificially create any worlds, emotions... And this process, which is offered to us, has another source, not divine. And with whom we are going to argue, I want to say...

Вообще, есть такая история. Воспринимайте её как хотите. Я никогда этого не говорила, но попробую сказать.

Была одна из цивилизаций, которая нами часто упоминается. Считается, что она у нас здесь пребывает и пытается проводить с нами эксперименты. Но она тоже была в своё время завоёвана. И там были такие технические устройства, которые давали энергию, давали какие-то преувеличенные эмоциональные факторы благодаря некоторым техническим устройствам. Но эти технические устройства потребляли энергию из природных [источников]: из растений, из животных и т. д. И когда всё это было исчерпано, уже избалованность этими псевдо-эмоциями была велика, цивилизация просто не знала, что ей делать. Она просто потеряла интерес ко всему и погибала, потому что её ничего не интересовало, природа погибла, сами перестали находить в себе этот потенциал. Они отключились от источника, потому что вот эти попытки искусственным образом создавать какие-либо миры, эмоции... И вот этот процесс, который нам предлагается, он же источник то другой, не божественный. И с кем мы собрались спорить, хочется сказать...

In one of her recent interviews Svetlana left a hidden gem, which she never did before as far as I know. You can watch the video from the timestamp if you know Russian, but I made a transcript and translation for general audience here.
It seems like she described the fate of Atlantis, which is about to become the fate of TPTB!
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.
Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?
A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.
Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?
Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?
Q: (L) And then what did they do?
A: Destroyed Atlantis.

FINANCE

The euro may get a tendency to weaken, especially after 4.01.23. But closer to the second half of February, the Euro may begin to strengthen. And it is very likely that in the area of 15-16.03.23 the Euro and the Dollar may strengthen, in any case, it will seem so. By the end of March 2023, it may seem that the Euro is taking a boost at all. Even the first half of April 2023 can pass under the sign of strengthening the Euro. With the Dollar, things may not be so simple. The dollar in early April 2023 may give unexpected jumps in the trend, especially in the area of 4.04.23. But later, to the area of 15.04.23, again famously going up. It seems that the Dollar can set a very uneven trend in April. But ultimately, despite the sharp jumps in price, it can go up. And yet, despite some dollar excitement, especially around 5.05.23, closer to 12.05.23, this growth will be suspended and there will be a fall in the Dollar.

At the same time, the planets will prepare not the best configurations for the Euro. Yes, maybe after 20.04.23 there will be a vector on the complexity for the Euro with some form of its reboot. And it can be felt around 4/20/23. Yes, for some time, especially in the vicinity of 28.04.23, the Euro may be somewhat held in a relatively optimistic fairway. But very important things for the Euro will happen around 2.05.23. Then there may be reasons for serious optimism about the Euro. And it may very well be that for some time the Euro will again begin to lead in its value against the Dollar.

The ruble in the area of 23.01.23 may be in a weak position. And almost until the end of the year, it is unlikely to strengthen against the Dollar
. But, most importantly, after 20.04.23 there may be stressful options for resetting the ruble. It may very well be that at some points it may seem that the Ruble behaves very anxiously and even falls. But there is a serious restructuring of the Russian economy, especially after March 2023. The area of March 6-10, 2023 is special for Russia: on the one hand, a very critical situation may be created, and on the other, a complete reboot of Russia may begin. Pressure on Russia may be eased, but the situation may be difficult on other issues, including financial ones. Nevertheless, on 4.04.23 something very radical is coming for Russia (April – May 2023). This will completely overturn the entire financial system of the country and not only. This will be a difficult period when the government will change and in general a lot of things in the country. On the one hand, it will be a crisis, on the other hand, the degeneration of the country in all forms: managerial, economic, ethical and ideological. It's an ambivalent time. When something complex, evolutionary happens. But the destruction of previous algorithms can qualify as extremely pivotal and sharp. Yet this will only be the next stage of change. More serious and irreversible events will occur, as I have already written, in early 2024. In the meantime, everything may look like another stage of turbulence.
Interesting developments:
  • The Euro is strengthening against the US Dollar since November 2022.
  • The Russian Ruble is weakening against the US Dollar since July 2022. We are back to pre-Ukraine war times (1 USD ~ 80 RUB).
  • The US Dollar Index is rising since Jan 2021, but is in a downward trend since November 2022.
  • The US markets (Dow, S&P 500, and NASDAQ) are rising and masquerading the financial crisis.
The fall of the US Dollar is imminent thanks to BRICS+.

Dragan has published the first part of her new forecast on her Telegram channel. Here is a machine translation of this forecast with my hints in square brackets.

FORECAST 2023-2026

(The forecast was written in April 2023)

Explanation:
The forecast was written in April 2023, and here I am writing as seen from that time point. But now that I have decided to transform it from handwritten to text format, I see more clearly the root causes of the events taking place, and I hope you will be able to catch it too.

PART 1

After 20.04.23, the critical separation of everyone and everything begins (parties, opinions, mass resistance, seismic activity). It's as if contradictions are intensifying on all fronts and a months-long scenario of radical changes is being launched.

The map of the head of Russia looks interesting. It seems that he seems to be out of sync with the processes in the country and even disoriented. Although in the vicinity of 24.04.23, secret and very strange ideas are seen. Many will not understand his behavior and secret plans.

Amazing changes are planned in Russia as prerequisites for a change of power. On 01-07.05.23 it's like an uplift of spirit, as if the country lives by its own breath and aspiration, and the government is just like an untuned piano. And the overall impression is a cat's concert. And as never before, there is a huge discrepancy in the scenario of the country and the government. Interestingly, religious institutions are on the verge of breaking down. But in order to strengthen themselves, they will manifest themselves more in military matters, using this as a way to keep relevance. And, I must say that in the next 2-3 years, these institutions will be destroyed: not as a source of faith, but as a form of its socialization.

In the meantime (17.05.23), something will happen in the country that will change the very idea of power, like the willingness to create prerequisites for mass demonstrations. Betrayals are seen inside the country. It's like two people in power. Displacement from the highest posts is under special consideration. On 18.05.23 the growing confrontation is at all levels, in all spheres: natural, technical, the confrontation of the people themselves.

In the global world plans and already in the implementation mode – the creation of a cluster concentration camp. In May, the first stage of the destruction of the financial system begins. Powerful bursts of cosmic energy, especially in the area of 18-21.05.23. The time of the rise of prerequisites for superconflicts, everything is very dangerous. I must say that all these dangerous configurations can be calculated for the fact that during the half-year (until October 2023) a very hot plot will have to unfold, which may not immediately reveal the whole idea. But it leads to forcing the Russian authorities at the highest level to undergo a radical restructuring and will force them to start changing administrative apparatuses at the highest level. This will especially apply to law enforcement agencies. But it can manifest itself most vividly to the area 5-10.07.23.

It must be said that radical changes are unlikely to be made to the issues of SMO until late autumn. I think that the situation may be difficult, with increased pressure on the country, starting in July, with an increase in tension by 14-28.10.23. Signs of this will be the turbulence of the Dollar and the next step towards an attempt to update this currency and the financial system itself. This will also affect the Euro, but to a slightly lesser extent.

By the middle of June, a certain union of Russia is seen, which can very well support it, including economically and strategically. All this may begin to take shape from 18.06.23. At the same time, financial issues may be resolved somewhat differently than before, according to a new scenario.

But at the end of June, and I am more inclined to the fact that closer to 5-10.07.23, I see a military intensity. For Russia, this looks extremely serious and pivotal. In addition to the fact that it will even be dangerous, events can put management issues both in the power structures, and outline the dismantling of the former government and regrouping in the management ranks. I do not exclude that in these times Ukraine may try to use some kind of a new weapon. There is a possibility of the death of one of the most important people in the military structures. July can be difficult. But August may become even more pivotal for Russia!!! 5-14.08.23 there may be a categorical change in the strategic and economic vector. In general, a forced historical turn. This is the time when the main person of the country will be forced to make very serious decisions.

Against the background of these decisions, the whole team can completely change both in the circles of general management and in the military sphere, including key personalities.

For the head of Russia at this time, a lot of things stand out. And he seems to be striving to finally synchronize with the general vector of the country, with its spirit. It seems that this may be preceded by the danger of displacement, strange actions, decisions. For many, this will seem strange and incomprehensible, but it looks like secret plans. But it is clear that he will understand the divergence of the vector of the country and his activities. This desynchronization will be obvious. Thus, he can be thrown out of historical relevance, in any case, he can be close to this. And the current imbalance in the country will already force [him?] to realize the contradiction between the general historical course of the country and the actions of the authorities. The discrepancy between the rhetoric and the spirit that is being created in a new type of country and the actions of the authorities. A very dangerous time for Putin: 24.06.23, 05.11.23. Here he either needs to change everything, or leave, although there is nowhere to go. There may be explosions [or underminings?].

The cardiogram of the country's leader's card seems to be starting to lose its rhythm and from the warm times of 2023 to the spring of 2024 it becomes extremely chaotic.

There is a feeling that an alternative union government is being created in the country, which invisibly develops and supports the country, makes it possible for new ties, alliances, agreements to arise outside of high structures. It's weird, of course, but it looks like this. Apparently, the first ones [officials] lose control levers. At first it's all behind the scenes, by autumn it becomes more obvious. Closer to 18.08.23, it seems like a new management idea, new priorities, probably new characters.

October is a time of key changes. Here is another, more radical leap towards dismantling the old world in the context of Russian reality. Another blow to the old government. But the leader, realizing that his actions do not fall too much in time, can begin to move in a more relevant, consonant with the time and situation mode.

October is critical for Russia, it is categorically difficult. Especially the second half, starting from the area of 21.10.23. These are very serious claims on Russian territories, especially on Crimea. The pressure on the country will be extreme, including economic. It looks like a blockade. And this is a time of manifestation of the will of the President, his decisions. They [decisions] will be ringing. The issue of his initiative will be the key one. But before that happens, it's like he's going to ask for help from Higher Powers. There will be some doubling back. But everything will look unprecedented, on the verge of good and evil. A difficult decision! It may seem to many that he has lost his mind. But the situation will be extremely serious. It was as if he had been given a check [chess].

But by 25.10.23, he will already find moves, take steps, be supported by partners, with the manifestation of special forms of initiatives. There will be a situation in the country when it will be necessary to determine the economic and strategic course, since the situation will be uncontrollable by political opponents. There will be a feeling of returning to normal.

Many of the opposing countries will be put in very difficult conditions, will be forced to return to the search for solutions in the economic and other spheres, where the horizons may look very unsightly. And what seemed possible in the spring of 2023 may end in failure. Planning can be difficult.

In the meantime, Russia will be in a zone of turbulence around 21.10.23. 26.10-13.11.23 is one of the most difficult times for the country. Everything looks like an inevitability and permanent change of power. From the sharp peak, Russia will begin to exit around 13.11.23. And even then, I'm afraid that these deadlines may shift slightly to a later time, since in the area of this date, the pressure of the planets is just beginning to weaken, so it's not all at once. But until that time, the pressure on the country may be unprecedented. These are claims, attacks on Russian territories, including Crimea, increased sanctions, economic pressure, and even something similar to a blockade. For some time, many processes in Russia may be slowed down, especially economic ones.

But the historical turns in Russia will not end there.

So at the beginning of January, around 02.01.24, and, more obviously, near 20.02.24, there will again be a historical need for a change of power. This can happen quite unexpectedly and with abrupt events. But all this will entail very powerful ideological changes. But, again, outwardly it looks like a coup.

Meanwhile, December 2023 – March 2024 is the time for the country's leader to either change power, or completely unexpected turns by April 2024. But his re-election is seen.

Before all this happens, on 02.12.23 and 28.01.24, the sine wave of events will reach its highest point, as if it would be possible to say: "The bear has woken up." The country is awakening to a new life, to its power. But the real turn to a new era for both Russia and the whole world will have a starting point from about 28.01.24. Maybe it will not immediately become clear, but mathematically it is the beginning of a new historical scenario. For Russia, this looks like an exceptionally strong advance, the beginning of strengthening. A new ideology, a new economy and financial policy will be launched. It sounds loud, but in fact it is more of a direction assignment, since the year is not yet ready for the full implementation of new plans, but is just beginning to adjust to a new vector of life. Even the restructuring of the country itself is ahead, closer to spring, but this is the line of separation of historical processes. Yes, it may very well be that even the current situation will be such that Russia will suddenly begin to be more attractive as an economic partner; and I do not exclude the possibility that some potential willingness of investors may also suddenly become possible. But the change of government in the country (January – February 2024) can bring down all the settings, as it is difficult to determine the political stakes. And the current potential will not receive its economic development yet. The country will be on the verge of key changes in the government and in general in the very concept of statehood.

In the area of 23.01.24, the question of categorical restructuring in the country, the need to create a new structure, including the economic one, will arise like an edge. And in fact, this is the need to choose a new vector in which the country will now move.

Apparently, in the third decade of March 2024 it will be clear that the head of state has remained the same. And this despite the fact that it will seem that this will not happen and everything is about to break.

In the meantime, in February 2024, the situation in Russia is on the edge of the blade. A particularly sensitive time for Russia will be the area of 20.02.24. It looks like a coup, like some unexpected move. Here you can expect various disturbing moments, danger to the authorities at the highest level! But what surprises and focuses my attention is a very powerful internal upheaval in the state and mood of the President of the country. I must say that for him at this time everything is on the verge. But he will suddenly become extremely active, proactive, as if a second wind and an inner readiness for decisions and struggle will open up. Yes, it is at these times that the receiver's figure will become more and more apparent, and at some point it will seem that he will be ready to leave someone in his place. In any case, this is the time of special agreements on the topic of succession. Moreover, there is a feeling that two will rule at the same time, especially this may catch the eye in March – April 2024.

Dragan has published the first part of her new forecast on her Telegram channel. Here is a machine translation of this forecast with my hints in square brackets.
Thank you Aimarok for this update.
I've been trying to look for her updates but unfortunately, they are not available on her website. And her Youtube videos are all in Russian, and of course, I don't speak the language.

So again thank you for reporting this new development. Lots to read and think about.

I recall the C’s saying that the important thing is the interpretation and ability/power of the astrologer and not Astrology itself that matters. Anyone can know that Venus may be conjunct Pluto at x degrees in that house under this sign (or whatever) but the interpretation is where the art is. There is no hard and fast rule. And Who goes back and looks at the track record? Oh, some right on the money and some not so much. Astrologers are followed for anticipation. But also awareness. Perhaps awareness of possible cosmic influences helps prevent some things from happening. But is the info right or wrong? Do you make decisions based on astrology or is it for entertainment purposes only? Do you trust astrologers more than your own intuition? I do find it interesting. But it’s a total crap shoot as to its accuracy and usefulness.

The chart of Putin in one thing. The chart of Russia or UK or Britain is quite another. What birthday to use? The Russian Revolution? Romanovs? Perestroika? Ivan the terrible? It’s problematic.

Today Svetlana has made another post, focused on December 2023, on her blog page - Svetlana Dragan .
Not so much about global occurrences, but emphasis mostly on individual navigation for this coming December..
Below is a Google machine translation of the same.
Wednesday, November 29, 2023 06:27

GENERAL HUMAN FORECAST FOR DECEMBER 2023

December is a month of intrigue, attempts to return to previous relationships, a month of self-deception and reduced productivity in actions. There is a lot of confusion in information, in perception, in self-assessment of one’s own and other people’s actions.

And this can be especially emphasized around 3-4.12. Of course, manipulating money at this time is very bad. To a greater extent, those who were born on November 29, August 29 can become participants in the events. 29.05 and at the end of February. These numbers are approximate, but it is worth focusing on them. This time will not become something catastrophic and life-changing, but it may bring current troubles. However, these dates are not good for many things. Although, in general, the month itself is unproductive.

And if we talk about the real movement of events towards creativity, then it makes sense to talk about the time from the beginning of 2024, and about even more obvious dynamics - in the third decade of January 2024.

In the meantime, everything looks as if you have to finish yesterday’s soup and hope in vain that it will seem fresh for another week. I would advise in December to try not to get involved in provocative stories, to understand that all this is no longer relevant, it’s like that same soup that has already gone sour.

But there will also be pleasant days in which you can fit in things that can be corrected, completed, and created for the future. And people born around 8.12 and generally on the 8th of any month will be able to take advantage of this day. Again, there is no need to talk about the significant importance of these events, but in the context of the month this may be quite relevant. Even those born on the 29th will also be able to improve their affairs a little and correct mistakes at this time.

But 9.12 will again create difficulties, both technical and psychological. There may be a lot of shocking information, I would say phantom pain, both in the literal and figurative sense of the word. During this time, medical procedures may not be safe. Lots of errors in all areas. It must be said that we may have to return to the events of the current day on December 15 in a stranger form, where it will be difficult to figure out who is right, who is wrong and who to trust.

An equally difficult situation may concern the sphere of feelings by 11.12, where you can be deceived and get into an unpleasant intrigue related to a relationship.
All this will be aggravated by the fact that on December 14 Mercury will go retro, and we all know what this entails. And since a large number of people plan to travel at this time, you may encounter technical difficulties, ticket problems, delays with vehicles, and generally inappropriate situations. Of course, it can be most difficult for those who were born from December 9 to 15, as in other matters, for many who were born on these dates in almost any month.

From 16 to 25.12 events will have to develop according to a more peaceful scenario. 16.12 is a day, one might say, with a peacekeeping message. Of course, for now this will only be an episode, but in the lives of many it will provide an opportunity and a reason to look for peaceful ways to resolve issues and strive to take into account the wishes of their partners. This is a temporary phenomenon, it’s like the sun suddenly came out during a storm and there was hope for the end of the troubles. And almost until December 27, circumstances will be more optimistic. Although the excitement, especially informational, will make itself felt on December 22.

From 27 to 29.12 there is no need to talk about calm and adequacy. The behavior of the water element can be quite difficult, and all this will happen in moments of cold. A very complex emotional state of people. There is a lot of worry and anxiety.

But this whole situation and all the accompanying factors can only last until the end of December. After which the situation will change completely.

And this is the case when it is difficult to identify individual signs or elements that will be at the epicenter of the current December events.

But if we talk about truly fateful changes, then it is worth mentioning those who were born on January 19-20, July, April and October. Against the backdrop of this unpleasant bustle, the events of their lives will indeed have a dramatic character. This can feel like a lot of pressure from circumstances, with a lot of physical and emotional pressure, which will lead to huge changes in your life. This includes physical, professional, and personal status. If you go through this time with an understanding of the inevitability of the transformation process, then it can not only be beneficial, but also raise it to the level of possibility. The main thing is not to bend under the pressure of harsh circumstances. But, again, understanding will not only save the situation, but also make it constructive.

And, of course, what was acceptable and normal before will no longer be so. And attention should be paid to the knee area and, in general, to everything related to the skeletal system.

And another group of people will experience a test of strength that requires patience and unhurried decisions. If you rush, you can lose a lot. These are people born from February 20 to 22, August, May and November. This is more likely to be a test of endurance. The opportunity to preserve and find yourself in all respects. It can be difficult both physically and mentally. Issues of loneliness, difficulties with well-being (it’s especially worth taking care of your feet).

But be that as it may, we are moving towards unprecedented changes, and the fact that December seems to want to hold us back a little in the past, let’s forgive it for that!

Dragan posted her forecast for 2024 on her Telegram channel.

GENERAL FORECAST FOR 2024 BY SVETLANA DRAGAN

The year will start to gain momentum pretty quickly from the very beginning.
On 4.01 it will be as if the shadow of the coming spring changes will be cast, as a precursor to them. And it will become clear that very powerful processes of grandiose restructuring in the world and in space have been activated, which have a more creative, but very fatal character.

But closer to 20.01, we can expect a rapid explosion of the situation. Of course, this can instantly affect natural processes, in a somewhat catastrophic context. Drastic changes in military matters. And for a while it can create a sense of chaos. This is a powerful destruction of the vertical of power at all levels. The situation favors various forms of revolutions, everywhere. Changes in military structures everywhere and in military-style strategies. The financial system is also starting a powerful reboot. The topic of energy carriers will also be relevant, from the point of view of the redistribution of the market. But the general outline of rigid dominance schemes in all matters will go away. It can be said that this is one of the most powerful transformational points not only of the year, but also of the current era. Not only is there a wave of rebooting, but also a completely new phase of life. This is a time of changing priorities in science, high technology, and space. We can say that this is a change of any energy exchange, both in the ordinary sense of the word and in the metaphysical sense. Naturally, the financial system will be one of the first to respond to this. The system of power will be destroyed, since the former vertical of power will no longer be possible. And these events can become chaotic. Interestingly, even the previous views on the issues of death, as a transition to another state of being, will be accepted on many levels, up to the official one. The authorities will not leave the special issues of astrology alone either. The system of government in Russia will also react to planetary influences. The military context will begin to lose its previous forms and the trajectory of many military plots may begin to be revised. The further development of the Russian economy will be at stake. This will be the focus of attention. This will be especially true closer to 23.01.24. This is a key moment for Russia, as a new starting point of the economic vector.

Near 19.02 a reason is being created for searching and creating completely new alliances, which will play a crucial role in the near future, anticipating the events of April, giving new meetings, new rules of the game, new forms of legislation at all levels. But rather, it will only be a request for these changes and for issues of leveling the situation on a global scale. It should be understood that it won't be the same for everyone, I'm just talking about the general situation. And, of course, February will become very eventful, as if accumulating reasons and forces for the upcoming spring changes, which promise to be grandiose. As I wrote before, tectonic shifts will occur in the Russian government system. And it can be quite an acute moment, accompanied by stressful situations.

By the beginning of March, a plot may be planned to create a new Russian management team. The leader of the country will be placed in the conditions of decision-making. There is a possibility of the emergence or integration of an alternative leader, or a potential leader preparing to replace the main one if necessary. This could be a potential successor.

From the 20th of March, an unprecedented event dynamics will begin. Issues related not only to global social restructuring, but also to the restart of many international relations will be highlighted. And, if there were only attempts to restart this before (as, for example, in the fall of 2023), now this plan will require implementation on a clean slate. And this will be especially powerful closer to 25.03.24. We can say that the end of March-the beginning of April is a turning point on a global scale and in relation to Russia's position, both in domestic political issues and in the foreign policy coordinate system.

9.04.24 Solar eclipse.

The phenomenon is that now those planets that created a contradiction in the October eclipse of 2023 and participated in attempts to redistribute forces, in particular political and business, are now really starting to change these rules, alliances, legal issues, even on a global scale. Against this background, it is as if a new union of leaders or a leading union is being born. This plan is just starting, but it is an extremely important moment for updating political and business structures. At many levels, the power will be like of a double nature. The appearance of two very important leaders and their unification. A change in the legislative bodies. The role of advisers is very important. In my opinion, this is the starting point of grandiose changes in Russia, leading to its revival. In addition to the fact that it will be possible to observe the desire to restructure the development strategy in all areas, since this is the beginning of a global upgrade, some Divine forces may also be included in this plot. It may sound quite romantic, but in fact, everything will not be as sugary as it may seem. The indicator that makes me use this term is very difficult in its impact on issues of injustice. During my many years of practice, I have often met him in the plots of the struggle for justice. It seems to reveal what is unclean by design and action, it can be cruel in these matters, but it helps to point the way to higher justice. In fact, the unprecedented position of the planets will increasingly hint that only the commonwealth [fellowship] can now stabilize the situation and become a guarantor of the beginning of a new life in the world, with new rules of relations. Of course, the range of conditions for launching a new political strategy is much wider. These are issues of languages that divide the worlds, these are new forms of diplomacy, a new paradigm in social and world psychology. The topic of relations at all levels should be reconsidered, and issues of parity may begin to sound different. This may affect the change of rhetoric.

An extremely important time, starting from 20.04. and until about 26.04. The time near 20-26.04 seems to me to be a time of various miracles. Everyone puts their own meaning into this term. In a more popular social context, this is the moment when new technologies, new economic models, new forms of interaction with nature and agriculture, financial innovations, new experiments in nutrition, dieting principles, as well as food topics come into life. These are new approaches in cosmetology, aesthetic surgery, etc. But, strangely enough, it will be difficult to understand what is good and what is bad, in terms of good and evil. Innovations will be questionable in terms of medicine, health, and rationality in general. It's like connecting the unconnectable. It's like integrating nature into technology and vice versa. The moment is unprecedented. I don't know how long it will be immediately noticed or made public, but matter will also begin to change its properties, the Earth itself may acquire a slightly different status, generating new energies. Some kind of meteorite fall is also possible, but without the danger of serious consequences. It's just that new questions will be asked to science, there will be such finds that will also have to be explained somehow. But perhaps the most notable and dominant story may be the beginning of the transformation of the financial system, with the transition to new technologies. The ruble may also begin to change its equivalent.

But the situation in Russia at this time may be ambiguous. On the one hand, this can bring very significant changes to the system of law enforcement agencies, with a somewhat dramatic context, and there may be acute situations. We can also expect a difficult situation regarding the scientific environment. It may happen that this will be a difficult time for Russia. Although the probability of the collapse of the former oligarchic clan can cause a variety of feelings.

The situation will begin to change after May 26, and events will begin to flow in a completely different direction, as if the theater began to change the scenery and repertoire. It's like a new time, almost nothing will remain of the old picture.

Planetary combinations will become like a harbinger of new rules for nature, its renewal, and the intervention of Higher Forces. The struggle for environmental issues will become very strongly emphasized. If you like, there will be more kindness, faith in the best, and assistance programs, including financial ones, will be deployed. Anyone who manages to open a business at this time will be very effective and successful. The signs are the renewal of the world and the movement of humanity towards more peaceful and creative goals. The discovery of new protected lands is like the theme of oases as a world program. This is an ecology program, and many people will feel a completely different atmosphere. But, on the other hand, the water can run amok [like floods] at this time, and many may encounter viruses.

But Russia and the attitude towards it are changing very much. There is a possibility of land expansion and the possibility of a large number of people from other countries entering Russia. But Russia itself can expand the program of assistance to other countries or people.

Meanwhile, near 22.05, there will be a more prudent attitude towards resources, and it is possible that the sale of some natural resources from Russia, including gas, may be suspended. There may be a reduction in management structures or the structures themselves. And these will be only the first harbingers of more serious events in these areas. There will also be an attempt to block certain technological initiatives. There is a sense of the likelihood of some restrictions being imposed during these times. I do not exclude that some officials may find themselves in an unpleasant situation.

Nevertheless, after 26.05, the information environment will begin to change noticeably (many media outlets), and the potential for special dynamics in the field of information, communication, transport issues and education will be created. The topic of tourism is becoming very active, although it may be more within the country, but you can count on more. It may not turn into an applied reality right away, but we will see activity around these areas. You need to understand that all these times, it's like a hasty entry into life of new introductory, new circumstances, and they will not immediately be understood, fit into life and take on the appearance for which they came.

Around 6.06 is a very serious transitional time, when the situation can affect the international situation and completely change the rules of the game, to the point that the circumstances will be such that the issues of tourism and communications will be reviewed, in the direction of an unexpected strengthening of this sphere. In addition, the information environment will become a special competitive environment. And there will also be a struggle for the sky, for space. A lot of shocking information will be poured into the information environment. Marketplaces will begin to change their shape. The new rules and technologies will affect the aviation sector. Difficulties may arise around the space theme. Many restructuring processes may affect information platforms. Merging marketplaces with similar platforms is also possible.

But this time can be very flammable and can bring up the militaristic topic again. But now the questions will revolve around the topic of travel in space or, at least, in the orbit of the Earth, there will be a popularization of this sphere. The emergence of completely new communication technologies is possible. Many authorities are likely to fall completely. Escalation of the military situation. There is frivolity on the part of the leaders. Communication and energy will interact in a new way and create new business niches.It may be a question of exchanging energy over a distance, through the atmosphere. Removing communication barriers, but turning it into another tool, maybe a financial one. The emergence of new forms of financial exchange and not the equivalent of money itself. It's like communication and communication transformed into new forms of money. Changing the forms of education in primary school. Erasing age and other boundaries. Changing the concept of mass media and other forms of broadcasting. The change of ideological guidelines. Attempts to transfer the dollar system to another equivalent. New forms of combining financial interests, creating communities that develop financially independently. Change of leaders. The changes are special for ones who were born at the very beginning of Gemini and Aquarius.

Around the beginning of the 20th of January and May. For all of them, life will begin to change very vividly. Those who were born in January, in the third decade, will experience more radical and dramatic changes, while having an increase in opportunities and ambitions. Despite the fact that they may be under great pressure, they will not only be able to get out of the situation, but they will gain more than they expected. Their lives can change due to the appearance of children, an incredible life adventure and courage, when everything can change as a result of unexpected communication, learning. For those who were born on the 20th of June, everything may change due to the trip, and everything will not be easy, but tense.

If we are talking about education, the vector may also change unexpectedly and totally. A group of information-related leaders will come. Moreover, most of the classified information will be revealed. Interestingly, access to information will be open, but as if for a fee. Russia will expand its territorial borders. And it will conclude an extremely important alliance in early July. As a result, Russia may change its borders, and changes may be made to the country's name or status details. But the time itself may not be very safe for the topic of air and even transport issues. But everything will be going through a rapid dismantle process, especially in social networks, any form of communicative interaction. This will be a new wave of opportunities, but it will not be interpreted correctly at the beginning. Everything will be somewhat superficial, many principles may lose their power, and much of a knowledge will also suddenly become irrelevant. The language and vocabulary will start to change a lot. The whole philosophy of life will begin to lose its former meaning. The leaders of rhetoric can have special power, but not those that are relevant now, but most likely others. And they will appear. Naturally, the financial system will be changing very actively at this time, while Russia may be a leader in this matter. It is as if the baton of the dollar was to pass into the hands of Russia, as the dominant bearer of a new form of currency.

10.07 something very important will happen in relation to new policies, new trends, but it may not be very noticeable or the vector of what is happening will not be immediately clear. 15.07 events may locally arouse somewhat sharply and unexpectedly for many, but not become a leitmotif.

But the year seems to be divided into two parts: before August and after it. The second half of the year may be a little more difficult.

The really important time point is 20.08! An attempt to rebuild the old system of values, the economy, an attempt to make it more plastic. The creation of a new political direction, everything is resolute and purposeful, as if the courage of the new time is beginning to take its toll. But there may be some arrogance here. It may seem to many that this is progress, it is already here. But this will still be a somewhat superficial step, although against the background of a stagnant universal trajectory, it will still resemble progress. This is a new ideology, but it is still quite raw. It's like being ready for new achievements, but not yet a clear and skillful approach. Anyway, this is progress. And these are the ideas of the new economy, but they are still difficult to implement. These are new types of water transport, this is an attempt to break away from the outdated past in all its manifestations. There may be alarming processes regarding the danger of water, but they have not yet reached real criticality.

At the very beginning of September, events may develop in such a way that it may seem like a rollback to previous political and financial motives, as if preventing progress from taking the lead. All this can affect both natural and man-made processes. Old structures may collapse for one reason or another, but the system will cling to the old settings, rules, trying to preserve itself.

Closer to 18.09, the sine wave of events will heat up. The water element looks very alarming. Of course, this will raise the issue of responsibility for the environment, require some solutions to many issues related to water, with the need to find a balance between natural and technical processes.

It will be noted that many terrestrial processes have changed and require new approaches. The topic of health, and therefore healthcare, can also suddenly become especially relevant. The scientific environment and many of its areas will require revision. By the way, the topic of new viruses, probably poisonings, can add fuel to the fire, including the issue of pharmacology will also be on the crest of discussions.

2.10 There will be a Solar Eclipse. It will be very difficult, one of the most difficult and provocative Eclipses. This is a very serious socio-political moment, when, on the one hand, there will be an attempt to look for the guilty, maybe to judge them, but on the other hand, it is an attempt to evade responsibility, turn the tables on others, deceive… There may be an attempt to substitute [forge] documents, profanity in legal matters, court proceedings, including the highest levels, the courts are in the highest ranks and ministries [it seems that author speaks about top officials going to trials]. But everything will be definetely unclean. All this may promise layoffs, a change of power, including judicial power. This is some kind of disintegration of the old society. Leaders of countries can leave in strange ways. But there are clear signs of constructiveness in all of this. New rules of the game are coming at all levels. For example, former partners may quarrel, and it will be very ugly. This is a pathetic attempt to redistribute spheres of influence at the geopolitical level, which failed, and will continue to disintegrate. The fiasco of previous socio-political movements, structures and the maturation of new political and partnership concepts. This is the fall of the previous legal forms and institutions of socio-political power. For the Dollar and its philosophy, this is the end and the danger of complete disintegration. Rather, the beginning of the loss of former dominance. Intrigues, breakups of former communities, partnerships, and even marriages. There may be some kind of high-profile trial that causes great resonance and casts doubts about its fairness. This plot can be a trigger for further socio-political changes.

12.10, 2.11 there is a possibility of the formation of a new legislative body or government, new alternative rules of relations, new relationships between countries and people. The departure of rigid imposed frameworks and opinions.

20.11 Pluto finally enters the Aquarius zone. And this is a symbol that a new era has begun and this factor will be irrevocable. This means that the last resistance of the former system, both dollar and conceptual, up to the destruction of the previous scientific framework, is no longer possible. New energy, new energy exchange at all levels. For most financially oriented people, this will most of all concern financial restructuring, but it will be something more, large-scale and epoch-making. Restructuring of the military system.

In the end of 2024, namely around 25.12, there is a bright continuation of the search for new forms of government, economy, restructuring in the field of education, media, forms of communication, up to the possibilities to find easier ways of movement, communication and restructuring of the ideological background towards greater freedom of opinion.

This will be the year between the old and the new era, but it is in this year that the separation from the old world will take place. The new one has not been built yet, but the old one is leaving, bringing the enthusiasm of the new time. It will be a bit childish, not quite meaningful, but against the background of understanding what the old world was, it will be a great progress.

Back
Top Bottom