Sand & Jenaël's material - the LEO Network

I therefore speak for myself. Having gone through many personal experiences, these writings made my consciousness grow and widen the way of seeing things and the world around me. We all have to start somewhere. I was young and my consciousness has evolved since then, but this material did more than help me in order to find answers and did completely change my life. I can not put it differently than what happened for me ! This obviously does not mean, as I precised clearly twice while sharing them earlier, that they do not have a “New Age color”. S & J are even the first ones to say so about their early material on their website.

Thanks for the further explanations, blackcatfrom92. I didn't think you were trying to "sell" anything per se, but the question that comes to mind is then, what are you hoping to get here? I'm assuming you are searching for something specific if you decided to join this forum and not stay exclusively at the reseau Léo, yes? Maybe if you are more specific we can help.

Usually when we bring up something up in this forum, it is to gather information, analyze it, etc. Very often that means that we may not be too happy with what others see, but that's the thing: to network so that they can see what we don't, and viceversa.

I took some time to watch some of their videos:

And in particular this one:

I have to say that this REALLY doesn't seem colinear with us. Not only do they "borrow" terms we use around here and distort them, but the whole "group session" amounted to little more than a giant feeding fest bordering on word salads. I can see how it can be attractive to many, and in particular in France, where people tend to be so isolated. But the red flags were constant.

The advice given was sometimes plain dangerous (e.g. a woman who had a problem with her thyroid, and nobody even suggested the slightest "3D cure", because it's all due to viruses that come from comets, and that help evolve, so you just have to let the process play out).

Sometimes plain New Age (let me talk and reassure my masculine or my feminine side).

And the ego trips! Talking about what "4D creativity" is, versus "3D creativity", and saying that just being in a group like that was doing it the 4D way... Oh boy...

People with skills saying they were dropping their professions because they were too identified with them (missing the point of how they could put them to use, even though they payed lip service to the idea).

It is sad to see so many concepts being conflated for nothing (e.g the predator's mind with the reptilian brain), and no knowledge added in hours of talking. I constantly got reminded of "the wrong type of knowledge is worse than no knowledge at all". Sure, the examples were cute, even funny sometimes, so people can feel at ease, understood, etc. You could tell people were happy being there, together. But the end result is a lot of illusions added, and no work on the self done. At least that is how they came across to me.

The semi "mirrors" given were just... I have a hard time describing them other than ego stroking and vague. I could go on an on about every example, but I hope you get the idea.

It actually reminded me very strongly of a former member and his "teachings". He took all the concepts and run with them, sometimes with very dangerous advice, and just gathering a following with "fuzzy feelings", people who wanted to feel special for fighting the "predator" when they didn't even understand the basic concepts.

I think that's enough for me. Now I got a general idea, and it ain't pretty. We've seen groups like these before, and perhaps they start off with good intentions, but as we know, that's not enough!

I think that's enough for me. Now I got a general idea, and it ain't pretty. We've seen groups like these before, and perhaps they start off with good intentions, but as we know, that's not enough!
Thank you for your assessment, Chu.

What I quoted above is what worries me about these types of groups. The thing is, one doesn't know exactly who/what one is really contacting.

I know that many of the members who have been here for some time have seen me post the following over and over. But, I think that it's very important for people to understand just how dangerous it is when contacting or interacting with other dimensions/realms. So. for those new members, I am going to post it again.

From The Sufi Path of Knowledge by Chittick, Ibn al ‘Arabi says

Nowadays most people interested in the spirituality of the East desire the "experience," though they may call what they are after "intimate communion with God." Those familiar with the standards and norms of spiritual experience set down by disciplined paths are usually appalled at the way Westerners seize upon any apparition from the domain outside of normal consciousness as a manifestation of the "spiritual." In fact there are innumerable realms in the unseen world, some of them far more dangerous than the worst jungles of the visible world. No person familiar with the teachings of Sufism would dare lay himself open to such forces...

And, then, there is this that Laura discusses in The Wave I (which I strongly suggest that you read the whole series if you haven't already) speaking of the experience of a woman who is talking about The Beautiful Lady:

She puts the robe around me and then my mind separates from my body. I can look back and see it lying there. Then we go up through the ceiling, pop out the roof, and fly into space. One night the Lady took me back in time. We were in a foreign country and the people wore old-fashioned clothes. The Lady took on the appearance of a beautiful woman in a blue robe. She performed miracles for them..."

Suddenly Ann's face turned ashen and she asked to be excused. Her scream of pain was heard from the bathroom where she had taken refuge. When Ann came out, she was sniffling and holding her abdomen. The Lady had savagely attacked her for revealing that down through history, creatures like the Lady have taken the form of saints. They then use the gullibility of humankind to misguide and misinform people so that they believe they are seeing miracles performed. Ann begged the newsman to delete that portion of the interview." (Osborn, 1982)

I think that it is very important to know about the forces that inhabit other dimensions and densities because they are not all wonderful spiritual beings that want to guide and help us. Knowledge protects and ignorance endangers could not be more applicable than in cases like these.

You never know what attachments can come through channeling or any other types of dealing with other dimensions/realities/realms/densities.

Laura did years and years and years of research regarding channeling. Plus, she was a hypnotherapist and had dealings with some very ugly types of attachments and possessions so that she knows the "feel" of such things. The phrase, "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers" is very apt in dealing with other dimensions/realities/realms/densities.

Last edited:
It may be beneficial to spell out that my earlier post was envisioned to all but mostly and in particular to the “R-Leo” website. However, I meant “to them” and not “at them”. To be plainer, is my thought that “R-Leos” are walking by a deceptive zone where one may easy confuse a sphinx with a lion. Thus, hard lessons can arise, and in any case remains, “Lessons is all there is”.

Furthermore, —since this thread considers “groups,” though maybe a little off topic— may be of significance bring to mind two “key points” stated by C’s; which are: there are sto 3rd density worlds —e.g. Mar 11, 1995 session; & sto Mayans (Feb 25, 1995) & others— and also there is not “superior souls,” all souls are equal. So, for one example, 3rd density is not superior to 2nd density. Therefore, overlooking this equality is like stalling into a sts pitfall. What I’m remembering here is the “Dorothy of Ruby slippers,” who didn’t realize that she could leave “Oz Land” at any moment.

Based on all this, the thousand years for some ones to decide their polarity—as C’s stated— is like a circumstance but not as a pre-requisite, appears to me. So much as could be wondered, “thousand year long as an eye blink?!” Thus, I think that is feasible to any sto-applicant group to go to the Way at once, that is, even before a 4th density state of being.

C’s portray themselves as one though they are many individuals. So, in this crazy time of collective hysteria merged with a net of deadly 5G radiation —which we are witnessing— may happen that someday the satellite net gets fried as C’s said, and from this it may insinuate a fear of isolation in many ones. To go out of this mood and regaining the motivating force, the most likely we would need is only the faith to recall that many may be one, and from that we will be still connected despite a satellite shutdown. I mean connected to any sto-oriented folks, despite how far anyone is in space. On this, at least 2 sessions can be mentioned:
July 16th 2009 Session
A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

And another I can recall is the April 29, 1995 session wherein the 7 spokes are characterized, and of which a “pict” I’ve left in there that may be useful.

I wonder if this “Sand & Jenael’s material- the LEO Network” is the same people that talking about in this transcript, or there’s another group?

Session Date: August 20th 2011

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Let me ask one of the questions that's on our minds first. Hopefully it will be a quick question. We are a bit curious about the activities of our forum group members {name redacted} and {name redacted} and their channeling experiment. They claim that they were channeling Cassiopaea Leo? (Bubbles) 6 Leo. (L) I guess that was because you had made remarks about, "Next stop, Leo". Who or what exactly are they channeling?

A: Not channeling per se, more like being toyed with.

Q: (L) Being toyed with by who or what?

A: Elementals reading bits of emotion/thoughts.

Q: (L) Well, why are they not responding to the thread about these issues?

A: Shame drives defense.

Q: (L) What do you mean by "defense"?

A: Convincing themselves.

Q: (L) Convincing themselves that they are channeling, that they can channel, or that they did make legitimate contact... Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Anybody else have a question on that topic? (PoB) Who was the initiator of the channeling?

A: {name redacted}

Q: (PoB) What is the role of this {name redacted}?

A: {name redacted} planted the idea seed in a fertile ego.

Q: (L) Anything else?

A: {name redacted} is in for a very painful

One more note about being "too intellectual" - using your reason doesn't necessarily mean getting deep into philosophy, or mathematics, or being a total book worm. It can also mean using common sense and our observations of ourselves and others to reflect on them, sharing our thoughts with others, draw our conclusions. It means to think, think deeply, and to ground that thinking in reality.
It's not always about earth-shattering insights or complicated arguments! But using reason and critical thinking are crucial, and you can't replace it with feelings or lofty statements or assertions not based on deep reflection and facts using reason.

Such blanket assertions and lofty statements are in fact a big part of what keeps us in 3D STS mode.

Luc's bolded statements above reflect the same realizations I have experienced through the years involving discernment and separating facts from half-truths. There is a need to stay "grounded" and to use common sense - verses - living in a dream state as an escape from reality.

You never know what attachments can come through channeling or any other types of dealing with other dimensions/realities/realms/densities.

It's a valid warning!

In regards to "“Sand & Jenael’s material- the LEO Network” - my general assessment is that the subject material is being "projected into their minds" by an earth bound source - similar to electronic harassment via satellite A1 programming? The purpose is to "corrupt" real sources of legitimate "channeling".

Back
Top Bottom