Sand & Jenaël's material - the LEO Network

Hello!
All sources of information provide knowledge in applications of this.
Discernment and faith are essential as always, especially when visiting the invisible!
Our predators (in us and those of other STS (in other forms)) located in other dimensions, allows you to work on yourself greatly through the play of mirrors ...
The strength of this network puts more forward feelings, intuition, the feminine side ...
Without anticipating but by experimenting and keeping this vigilance so as to explore this invisible or multi-dimensional side.
AND are therefore complementary to the work of the Cassiopaeans ...
Bringing to this Quorum / School of Mysteries for the transition to 4D.
That's my opinion!
Have a good experience going through our karmic memories!

Here is what the document you attached says about 5th Density:

The New Earth of 5th density is first of all a density of creation of our spirit which will take shape only when we will stop looking at the world with blinkers.

It is our way of apprehending and looking at the world which expresses it as it is.

We therefore can not change a world in which everybody believes in. However we can drive ourselves away from everyone’s beliefs who express it, to start to express our own reality, which is already a good start.

The 5th density, even if it embraces the 3rd density’s vibrations, will become a density of creation expressed by the superior consciousness, and this only when we will be freed from our limited beliefs.

In 5th density, each and one of us, helped by the magnetic law of attraction - and other laws that we will gradually discover - will be able to create its own universe. Universe which will be such as we can imagine it.

Therefore, new possibilities will soon open themselves up to the human beings of the New Earth. They will be the fruit of the imagination of the one that we name the Angel and which corresponds to the incorporation of our luminous Being, our Self of the future in our present body of incarnation.

Therefore the “New Earth” will be the Angels’ Earth.

Transmitted by Jenaël

I'm not seeing how what is said above addresses the points that Niall has raised.

Le Réseau Leo uses "intuition" much more, trusting their higher self / therefore us in the future (therefore faith in the invisible).
And it is another form of walking in the unknown while following the STO path.

To familiarize yourself, you must read all the material and not stop at prejudice, and feel if you vibrate this vibrational frequency in STO path.

The bottom line is networking and experimenting!

I've read some of the documents - not deeply and I have reason for that. It seems to give the kind of lulling/hypnotic/feel good sensation that I've come to grow suspicious of from new age style sources because apart from being lulled and feeling good, they deliver little of practical value that can't be had elsewhere and without the lulling effect.

By reading between the lines they really have a deep meaning

The whole problem about reading between the lines is that there is nothing to challenge our own cognitive biases, thinking errors or emotional wishful thinking. The same can be said of those that claim to be channeling higher sources or 'superior selves' - how are they testing the information that comes through? The information field is full of both true and false information. The implication can often be that if you're not picking up anything of value from 'reading between the lines' then there is something wrong with the reader rather than the truth, integrity and consistency of the material.

I don't doubt that the material will attract some peeps, but it's a 'no dice' from me because here we've learned to question everything and not believe it just because someone says so, and there is already plenty of reading to do. That could just be a personal bias because I've spent so much time reading this forum as well as the recommended reading as a foundation for developing better discernment. Others might feel differently about it.

the start of the dialogues with his "Angel" were the bribes opening the connexion between him and his embryonic Superior Self,

I understand that English isn't your first language, and to save going through all the additional texts, can you explain what you mean by 'bribes'?

Hi!
This is always my opinion and my daily experience:

The most important thing is to learn!
Whether there is resonance or not, this is our way!

In the infinite of possibilities, the main thing is "to be" (STO candidate) and find yourself where you are in the learning process.
Discover, experiment to get to know each other, there is no limit, it's rather fun!

For my part, this speaks to me a lot and balanced me on the left side (intuitive / imaginative) and right side (intellectual / scientific, linear) of my brain ...
My future / superior self guided all in my life (down and up), open my awareness until now.
Having followed the path of the "Cassiopaeans" and "le réseau Leo" (at its beginnings and the jenael's way) in parallel.
And I don't see any inconveniences in my learning process, Cassiopaeans and leonins are complementary for me.
(supposedly going through suffering to let go of my illusions)

My Leonine essence is more predominant in the energy that I reflect in my life.
Keeping the application of the knowledge in my daily!
These are just lessons for me !

Everyone learns how they want to go in STO.
Good day to all!

We often wondered if a difference existed between the teaching of Cassiopeans and that of the Leonins.

When we asked the question, our cross-dimensional Consciousness or "the Angel" communicated us this:

Cassiopeans and LEOs carry out one of the new potential of future of a tiny part of humanity. They will participate in "the flight" of those having chosen the Service to Others. Other people, other lineages will express other potentials. Some fates will be entropic like those in
whom a great majority of individuals are going now. But somehow or other forms of energy participate both in the cycle of the Evolution. One by its contraction, the other one by its expansion. One by its inspiration, the other one by the exhalation. Both being essential in the balance of the universal cycles.

Concerning the center of thought of the Leonins, it is only the continuity of the Cassiopeans. If there is a subtle difference between both, it expresses itself only by your way of operating, your way of putting yourselves in connection with other working groups, your open-mindedness, your intuitive and emotional capacities, the domains of information which you spread and your predisposition to co-create a new future to the " - STO".

Cassiopeans allowed to open the consciousness of the public to the terrestrial changes, to reveal the science and the forbidden researches, to reveal the political psychopathy... They offered the possibility to humanity to operate a choice for its future with full knowledge of the facts, that to decide between an orientation in the Service to Others or to persist in the Service to Self. The group of people gathered around their teachings, mainly established by intellectuals, by scientists, by physicists, by researchers of all kinds, cleared the ground so to speak, so that you do not have to take care of it anymore. Thus, it is not your role to keep denouncing or fighting against the predation of 4th dimension STS. From now on, persisting in revealing the destructive and psychopathic behavior of the predation STS of 4th dimension, is not really within your jurisdiction anymore. Your vocation is in your commitment, which goes well beyond these "denunciations", even though it will sometimes be still justified to highlight them.

The strength of the LEOs following the example of the Urmahs lies in their talent to do the cleaning and to reconcile certain galactic lineages. They are the craftsmen and guarantors of the universal balance, the peacekeepers of your galaxy. They are the ones who intend to break the taboos of the "world" of the emotional, by which people react sometimes so violently and so mindlessly. Because it is essentially because most people react to elaborate and sneaky programmings, pushing them vehemently on a destructive emotional mode, because they don’t use logic and critical mind.

The role of LEO is from now on fundamental. It answers the need for human beings to learn to see, to accept and to surpass their destructive emotional, energy of which the predators are so fond of. In the end, feelings are only Energy in movement. They can become destructive if they are piloted by the predator, but creative if they are the expression of your higher and human part.

Sounds like a load of wishy washy word salad.

All sources of information provide knowledge in applications of this.
Discernment and faith are essential as always, especially when visiting the invisible!
Our predators (in us and those of other STS (in other forms)) located in other dimensions, allows you to work on yourself greatly through the play of mirrors ...
The strength of this network puts more forward feelings, intuition, the feminine side ...
Without anticipating but by experimenting and keeping this vigilance so as to explore this invisible or multi-dimensional side.
AND are therefore complementary to the work of the Cassiopaeans ...
Bringing to this Quorum / School of Mysteries for the transition to 4D.
That's my opinion!

More word salad.

The New Earth of 5th density is first of all a density of creation of our spirit which will take shape only when we will stop looking at the world with blinkers.

It is our way of apprehending and looking at the world which expresses it as it is.

We therefore can not change a world in which everybody believes in. However we can drive ourselves away from everyone’s beliefs who express it, to start to express our own reality, which is already a good start.

The 5th density, even if it embraces the 3rd density’s vibrations, will become a density of creation expressed by the superior consciousness, and this only when we will be freed from our limited beliefs.

In 5th density, each and one of us, helped by the magnetic law of attraction - and other laws that we will gradually discover - will be able to create its own universe. Universe which will be such as we can imagine it.

Therefore, new possibilities will soon open themselves up to the human beings of the New Earth. They will be the fruit of the imagination of the one that we name the Angel and which corresponds to the incorporation of our luminous Being, our Self of the future in our present body of incarnation.

Therefore the “New Earth” will be the Angels’ Earth.

Transmitted by Jenaël

Uber salad of words.

I bet these people started this 'channeling' after reading in a few sessions in 2006 and later in 2010 and 2011 a reference to the Cs coming through 'leo' briefly. I can imagine a particular type of person deciding on that basis that there could be a kind of 'off shot' of cassiopaea and that they'd be it! Anyway, there were other forum members in the past who already tried this maneuver, including 'channeling leo', and it didn't amount to much other than a dalliance into subjectivity.

Y'all have an interesting take on "sharing". It feels a bit more like "selling" or "preaching" to me. I skimmed through a couple of the documents you uploaded and personally I quickly lost interest. The C's and Laura already give me plenty to read and have earned my trust and respect over the years.

Speaking of the C's and Laura, have any of you read the Wave, or any of Laura's books, or any of the recommended books that we study on THIS forum? Some of you have been polite enough to post welcome threads and have therefore been given some version of our welcome post, did any of you take some time to read the welcome post and look through the links in that post? Just in case you missed it:

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health and EE-Breathing Program threads as well as the Recommended books: List and Guide. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit your posts until you reach a minimum of 50 posts. In that respect, it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

Please note that on each section of the forum, you will see a sticky topic at the beginning of the list of topics. This sticky topic called "Important threads - Name of the section of the forum" contains all the important threads that should be read by all members.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Readerand download the Casswiki pdf. It is a very useful resource that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with.

We look forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is an excellent place to get your news.

Laura's Knowledge and Being videos might be of particular interest to you as they go into some depth on a safe way to channel. As far as I can tell the material that you've posted so far is a good example of what NOT to do.

I can appreciate that you are very excited about your friends, but if we want to learn more about them we can come on over to your church/house/website. You guys remind me a bit of Jehovah's Witnesses. I grew up with a Kingdom Hall right down the street so we got regular visits from really nice, well dressed people who wanted to "read a few passages from the Lord's good book". Seemed kind of aggressive to me, their church was right down the street so obviously if we were interested we knew where to find them.

Anyway I'm sure folks who want to discuss the material you posted will be happy to head on over to your forum and you can teach them all about it over there. If you don't have a forum you can start one, there are lots of free and open source software options available. If you sincerely think that you are co-linear then maybe consider taking a break from "sharing" your material, spend some time studying and getting up to speed with what we do here and try joining in on one of the active threads in the What's New section so we can get to know you a little bit.

I don't doubt that the material will attract some peeps, but it's a 'no dice' from me because here we've learned to question everything and not believe it just because someone says so, and there is already plenty of reading to do. That could just be a personal bias because I've spent so much time reading this forum as well as the recommended reading as a foundation for developing better discernment. Others might feel differently about it.

I don't know if it's a personal bias, because I see things the same way. But, then, we've both been reading Laura's sessions with the Cs, been reading her books and articles and doing the Work on ourselves; and that takes a LOT of actual work. No amount of wishful thinking or naval gazing or whatever is going to have any affect on cleaning the machine. So I would guess that if you just like to feel good and warm and fuzzing, what they are putting out there would do it. But, from what I've seen, it's nothing like the Cs material.

It's telling how this material pays little attention to one of the most important parts of the Cs (6D STO) communication, self-transformation through down to earth (3D) practical knowledge.

Indeed! As I said above, it takes a LOT of work to do the Work. If trying to be a better person, to clean your machine, you have to gain knowledge (real knowledge) and utilize it. Read, read, read lots of books that gives you the information you need in order to be able to see just how dirty your machine is so that you know all of the things that need work, and how to do it, in order to clean your machine getting rid of the programs that you've accumulated through out your life.

Y'all have an interesting take on "sharing". It feels a bit more like "selling" or "preaching" to me.

Indeed, it does. Seems like you have come here looking for a following of your own. Brought your whole PR department to promote what you are selling. Well, I'm not buying. I've got everything I need right here.

Back
Top Bottom