Sending a dead dog's spirit to 5D

Laura said:
Mrs. Peel said:
I, too, have cats that will start and jump up and run madly across the room at something unseen. As for a dog going to 5D, I was under the impression that the 2D creatures went back to the 2D soul pool upon expiring. I do remember reading somewhere in the transcripts where the C's told somone their cat was ready to move to 3D.

Unless they acquire soul growth energy from close interactions with humans.

Remember the C's session from May 29.09?

C said:
Q: (L) {First question} L*** A*** just had to have her two old sick doggies put down yesterday partly so she could start her new life, but also because there is simply no other choice considering the situation. {Note: The individual is moving to a new city where she has an offer to live and work, and the apartment does not accept dogs. Both of them were quite old and on various meds so not good candidates for adoption.} She's very upset and missing them. Is there anything I can say or anything you can say to give her any kind of pointer as to whether or not this was the right thing to do?

A: Right 5D for pets

:)

Guardian said:
Laura said:
Unless they acquire soul growth energy from close interactions with humans.

OK, that seems fair since I think I acquire soul growth energy from close interactions with them ;)

That also seems to be true. I was once told by a very gifted lady who could SEE that our critters that had passed on became "stars in our crown" - that is, if there was closeness, they began individuation and remained close and could even reincarnate. I haven't asked the Cs about this specifically, but maybe I will. It makes sense to me.

anart said:
Remember the C's session from May 29.09?

C said:
Q: (L) {First question} L*** A*** just had to have her two old sick doggies put down yesterday partly so she could start her new life, but also because there is simply no other choice considering the situation. {Note: The individual is moving to a new city where she has an offer to live and work, and the apartment does not accept dogs. Both of them were quite old and on various meds so not good candidates for adoption.} She's very upset and missing them. Is there anything I can say or anything you can say to give her any kind of pointer as to whether or not this was the right thing to do?

A: Right 5D for pets

:)

Thanks for reminding me. I had almost forgotten that but something was niggling in the back of my mind.

Laura said:
That also seems to be true. I was once told by a very gifted lady who could SEE that our critters that had passed on became "stars in our crown" - that is, if there was closeness, they began individuation and remained close and could even reincarnate. I haven't asked the Cs about this specifically, but maybe I will. It makes sense to me.

If I could live with as few expectations, and express such unconditional love as my dog, I'd be quite a human being indeed.

Vulcan59 said:
Hi Guardian,

You can read here about the density levels for a better understanding. :)

I did read that, and I kinda have a general frame of reference for your scale 1= basic matter to 7= Big Giant "Duh" place .... but I still haven't figured out where things like "love" and other vibes fit on your continuum.

I am having a VERY difficult time understanding the line between STO and STS too. It seems circular to me. If you live in service to others, you do so because living in service to others makes you feel good...that is what you are happy doing...so it is really service to self??? The only way STO would not be STS is if you really hated STO but did it anyway???

I think I confuse myself too easily for this forum :huh:

I think I confuse myself too easily for this forum Huh?

Give it some time Guardian. :) Read a while, think a while....I've found that works.

If you think on the density levels in relation to Peoples, I think it will make more sense to you:

Rock People= 1D
Four Legged=2D
Human Beings= 3D
Sasquatch=3D and come and go by 4D
Ancestors, 'helper spirits' 4, 5, 6D
Creator 7D

Make better sense? :D

Gimpy said:

Yes, thank you it does. :)
I think I grok...sorta

7D- Spirit. The Big Giant "Duh" place. No "me" ..everything is just everything, and everything makes complete sense ...but ya just can't remember WHY when you're back in the meatsack.

6D- A wide variety of Spirit Entities/Beings (that everybody has different names for) that don't have meatsacks,

5D- Meatsack dies, take care of the paperwork, then get a new meatsack.

4D-A wide variety of Spirit Entities/Beings (that everybody has different names for) that don't have meatsacks...but can take someone else's under certain circumstances.

3D- Spirits in meatsacks

2D- Spirits in furry meatsacks

1D- Same as 7D, just not organized.

Kinda like a musical scale, vibe wise ?

Guardian said:
Kinda like a musical scale, vibe wise ?

Yup.

The problems arise at 3 D of course, where choices are made. As Ibn al-Arabi says: a soul can come in as a man and go out as a pig.

Gimpy said:
I think I confuse myself too easily for this forum Huh?

Give it some time Guardian. :) Read a while, think a while....I've found that works.

If you think on the density levels in relation to Peoples, I think it will make more sense to you:

Rock People= 1D
Four Legged=2D
Human Beings= 3D
Sasquatch=3D and come and go by 4D
Ancestors, 'helper spirits' 4, 5, 6D
Creator 7D

Lets not forget that plants also count as 2D, osit :cool2:

Deedlet said:
Lets not forget that plants also count as 2D, osit :cool2:

'got'cha ..
2D= spirits in meatsacks AND fibersacks.

I'm curious, where do you place Plasma?

I was in Best Buy the other day, and I couldn't help but wonder at what point do Plasma TV's become a form of slavery? :(

Back
Top Bottom