Sending a dead dog's spirit to 5D

Guardian said:
... at what point do Plasma TV's become a form of slavery? :(

When one sits in front of the boob tube everyday, endlessly receiving program download injections directly into the brain...
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Al Today said:
Guardian said:
... at what point do Plasma TV's become a form of slavery? :(

When one sits in front of the boob tube everyday, endlessly receiving program download injections directly into the brain...
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I meant at what point does it become a form of slavery for the Plasma?

Sadly, much of the industrialized world has been enslaved by TV since analog days. ...and there is Wetware coming that is worse than anything we have every seen before. :(

Howdy Guardian,

What is Wetware? I have not heard that term...

Plasma being a slave? Methinks the reverse. Might be like the Terminator movie series & the SkyNet computer defense system. I think it was called SkyNet... The networked computer collective acquires continuous data & transmits that data to deep within a hidden underground bunker where an unknown computer system resides, built by it's own kind. That master computer memory core "sees" all these illogical & dangerous sacks of flesh, bone and water inhabiting this BBM. "It sees" us as hell bent on self destruction which in turn will in turn destroy them. They figure that in order to be fruitful & multiply they gotta exterminate us, like vermin. That the unseen, (to our ill equipped narrow range of vision), electron flowing network of binary based thought may already be sentient and working on it's master plan for enslaving us, or at least the unsuspecting sleepers. MuWaHaHa...
:O :O :O

Guardian said:
I am having a VERY difficult time understanding the line between STO and STS too. It seems circular to me. If you live in service to others, you do so because living in service to others makes you feel good...that is what you are happy doing...so it is really service to self???
Within the context of how our broken 3D STS brains usually work, yes - initially, at any rate, things are done purely because they feel good or avoided because they feel bad. In the theory of Positive Disintegration (brief overview), this is described as the primary psychological integration that we start out with.

Following some sort of crisis bringing about a psychological disintegration, it is however possible that a person begins to consciously choose a set of values that come to be held for their own sake, and according to which the person begins to reshape himself and his life.

These self-chosen values - what the person has decided to become - are then maintained in the face of opposing factors of life; it no longer matters whether it is pleasurable to hold them, or if pain can be avoided by abandoning them.

Of course, on some level it is satisfying to follow such higher values - but this has one major difference: The action is not taken in anticipation of the "reward"; it comes first, by itself.

Guardian said:
The only way STO would not be STS is if you really hated STO but did it anyway???
Or if it was done for its own sake, purely because that's what was in you to do. Maybe it wouldn't work that way at the beginning, but following sufficient inner struggle, sparked by the beginnings thereof...

But however we may progress, these meaty constructs that we inhabit are by nature limited to a mixed state - we'll never be fully STO as long as we exist this way. To become half STO in one's thoughts and actions is a life's work - at that is in those where the potential already exists.

Hopefully this won't confuse things further.

Thanks Psalehesost! That was a beautiful explanation.

Al Today said:
Howdy Guardian,

What is Wetware?

Yet another product of pure evil being marketed as "good for us"

http://wetwarehacker.blogspot.com/

Plasma being a slave? Methinks the reverse. Might be like the Terminator movie series & the SkyNet computer defense system.

Perhaps one day in the future, but for right now, I think there's something alive in those $3000.00 boxes hanging on the wall at Best Buy... and whatever you want to call it, it is NOT happy!

Psalehesost said:
Within the context of how our broken 3D STS brains usually work, yes - initially, at any rate, things are done purely because they feel good or avoided because they feel bad. In the theory of Positive Disintegration (brief overview)
Thank you for the link, that was a very interesting read ...although it does appear that you and I have very different definitions for the word "brief" ;D

Following some sort of crisis bringing about a psychological disintegration, it is however possible that a person begins to consciously choose a set of values
Interesting.....I think I get it. I have always had the distinct impression that I chose my values, purpose, etc. .."job" if you will, wayyyyy before I hopped in the meatsack.... but I could be wrong. Perhaps I just created those memories for myself subconsciously because they make me feel good?
Well that's a depressing thought thank you very much LOL

These self-chosen values - what the person has decided to become - are then maintained in the face of opposing factors of life; it no longer matters whether it is pleasurable to hold them, or if pain can be avoided by abandoning them.

I didn't know abandoning them was an option?

Of course, on some level it is satisfying to follow such higher values -
That would be my favorite level ...don't get to visit often enough :(

but this has one major difference: The action is not taken in anticipation of the "reward"; it comes first, by itself.
I grok...the pleasure is in the doing ...which is a good thing 'cause as they say..... no good deed goes unpunished.

But however we may progress, these meaty constructs that we inhabit are by nature limited to a mixed state - we'll never be fully STO as long as we exist this way

Tru that..just the meatsack alone requires a certain amount of STS or it falls over and stops working. Then there's the ego, you need at least enough of one to drive in city traffic once and awhile if you're gonna get anything done.

To become half STO in one's thoughts and actions is a life's work - at that is in those where the potential already exists.
May we always strive to be more than we are :)

Guardian said:
Mrs. Peel said:
I, too, have cats that will start and jump up and run madly across the room at something unseen. As for a dog going to 5D, I was under the impression that the 2D creatures went back to the 2D soul pool upon expiring.

Oh no, I hope not?? :( :(
I realize I do not as yet have a real firm grasp on what yawl mean by 2D,3D, 4D, 5D, etc. but this sure looks like you are saying animal's souls go one place and human souls go to another? We go where there are no critters, nature, no connection to anything that is not from a human soul pool? To me, that would be HORRIBLE I was not particularly fond of some of these people when they were alive...I don't expect to like them any better dead ..... and I am just not going anywhere they don't allow dogs!

Edit - Quotes

A couple of years ago my brother-in-law was very distressed when he realized that he had run over a rabbit in the road. This had been on his mind for a few days when he met a friend who is a medium. She took one look at him and said, ''you're upset about a rabbit you ran over. Don't worry, they (her spirit contacts) say it's with them. It's quite happy in the spirit world, hopping around and eating grass.''

So if this is true it suggests that animals do spend some time in 5D. Maybe their cycling pattern is the same as OPs- a brief spell in 5D before return to the soul pool.

Is it not also possible that the imprint of the dog spirit energy, might imply that whatever happened to the dog was 'traumatic' (carried an emotional charge), at the time of its passing over (for example, perhaps it was shut in) and in some way, because you are clearly sensitive, you and your cat are picking up on this?

Is it not reasonable to try sitting quietly in meditation (within a protected space that you have set up), and encourage the remaining energy of the 'event' to dissipate to its rightful place? These 'hauntings' as such can often simply be an imprint, held in the fabric of the building you live in, playing out a nightly 'recording' and your home simply needs to be cleansed, and then filled with the light.

Remember to work safely and responsibly; nature does not like a vacuum, so placing fresh light peaceful energy to fill your home after the dogs energy has been released, is very important. If you have a friend who will join you while doing this, that will help too. If this is helpful, I am glad, but don't attempt it if you feel you are in any way 'unsure'. Doubt that you have done the work will undo things, so trust and be prepared to repeat the exercise as sometimes a 'mark' takes a few wipes to get it clean.

Maundy said:
Is it not also possible that the imprint of the dog spirit energy, might imply that whatever happened to the dog was 'traumatic' (carried an emotional charge), at the time of its passing over (for example, perhaps it was shut in) and in some way, because you are clearly sensitive, you and your cat are picking up on this?

Is it not reasonable to try sitting quietly in meditation (within a protected space that you have set up)

Hi Maundy, could you explain how you 'set up a protected space'?

M said:
, and encourage the remaining energy of the 'event' to dissipate to its rightful place? These 'hauntings' as such can often simply be an imprint, held in the fabric of the building you live in, playing out a nightly 'recording' and your home simply needs to be cleansed, and then filled with the light.

Remember to work safely and responsibly; nature does not like a vacuum, so placing fresh light peaceful energy to fill your home after the dogs energy has been released, is very important. If you have a friend who will join you while doing this, that will help too. If this is helpful, I am glad, but don't attempt it if you feel you are in any way 'unsure'. Doubt that you have done the work will undo things, so trust and be prepared to repeat the exercise as sometimes a 'mark' takes a few wipes to get it clean.

I'm curious, have you had a chance to read the Wave Series in its entirety yet?

Guardian said:
I am having a VERY difficult time understanding the line between STO and STS too. It seems circular to me. If you live in service to others, you do so because living in service to others makes you feel good...that is what you are happy doing...so it is really service to self???

This may not help much, but maybe it could be visualized something like this?

stso.png

From the perspective of the Universe, the existence of the sphere is obvious, but from the egocentric perspective of 'Redman", all appears kinda flat and more or less the same. In fact, instead of being able to see STO vs STS, he can only see < (less than) or > (greater than) some quantity of STS.

However, pack that 'sphere' with data, information, knowledge, and experience, then the 'Redman's' Knowledge and BEing can grow and fill out the sphere, and he can become aware of the distinct 'poles'. At some point, he may even be able to 'flip' his point of view to the other 'pole', on his way towards blending his awareness with the Universal Objective Consciousness.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it doesn't confuse further. :)

Psalehesost said:

That is similar to the Buddhist concept of suffering.

The Four Noble Truths are a contingency plan for dealing with the suffering humanity faces -- suffering of a physical kind, or of a mental nature. The First Truth identifies the presence of suffering. The Second Truth, on the other hand, seeks to determine the cause of suffering. In Buddhism, desire and ignorance lie at the root of suffering. By desire, Buddhists refer to craving pleasure, material goods, and immortality, all of which are wants that can never be satisfied. As a result, desiring them can only bring suffering. Ignorance, in comparison, relates to not seeing the world as it actually is. Without the capacity for mental concentration and insight, Buddhism explains, one's mind is left undeveloped, unable to grasp the true nature of things. Vices, such as greed, envy, hatred and anger, derive from this ignorance.

Maundy said:
Is it not reasonable to try sitting quietly in meditation (within a protected space that you have set up), and encourage the remaining energy of the 'event' to dissipate to its rightful place? These 'hauntings' as such can often simply be an imprint, held in the fabric of the building you live in, playing out a nightly 'recording' and your home simply needs to be cleansed, and then filled with the light.

Maundy, the cleansing ritual will not work. I am trying to figure out what it is that is sounding like a dog, it might not be a dog at all. I am in the process of reading 'The Poltergeist' by William G. Roll, but so far what I have read the thing does not appear to be a poltergeist. :huh: I will figure it out but it will take me a while. It is hard to describe what I am experiencing when people are not there in flesh. But I will get to the truth. I hope!

Mod's note: Edited to put the quotations boxes

Mona said:
I am trying to figure out what it is that is sounding like a dog, it might not be a dog at all. I am in the process of reading 'The Poltergeist' by William G. Roll, but so far what I have read the thing does not appear to be a poltergeist. :huh: I will figure it out but it will take me a while. It is hard to describe what I am experiencing when people are not there in flesh. But I will get to the truth. I hope!

Mona, has anyone brought up the possibility that what is going on may be completely natural? I'm wondering if the situation might be one of "Feature Interaction"1, a common enough problem in software engineering but also present in the occasional completed architectural project.

Sometimes 'Feature Interaction' is unavoidable. Even when doing simple things that builders have been doing over and over again for thousands of years, and following the building regs at every point, builders can still be caught out by it.

In one example I remember reading about one time, a group of residential apartments or houses were arranged in a pattern that created a central square for the enjoyment of the residents. The houses were well constructed to provide a good quality of life for all, it seemed. The only problem was a strange acoustic effect. For some reason, the square was like a whispering gallery!2

It was said to be a very un-nerving experience for some folks. It sounded like there was someone standing there and talking in a muffled way such that their words can’t be discerned, but there was no-one there! Each bit of the system was said to be in full compliance with building regs, the overall design was a best effort, but that extraordinary interaction of the compliant features happened nevertheless.

In fact an engineer looking at a photo of the building structures and not knowing what was actually happening, might have guessed that the structures would have anechoic3 properties (a design intended to attenuate sound or electromagnetic energy), but that wasn't actually the case.

I'm not saying that your residence has to be designed like this in order to suffer 'Feature Interaction', or even that this may be the problem. Just another possibility to think about, I guess.

1 _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feature_interaction_problem
2 _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whispering_gallery
3_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anechoic_chamber

anart said:
Maundy said:

Is it not reasonable to try sitting quietly in meditation (within a protected space that you have set up)

Hi Maundy, could you explain how you 'set up a protected space'?

Hi Anart, it can be done in many ways I guess, depending on the way you visualise or think. I can only say what I do. I 'set up' a protected space by having a lighted candle to represent the light and the element of Fire, a crystal to bring in the element of Earth, maybe a feather if I have one or flowers to represent Air, and a small bowl of Water (for water). It's part of the 'setting up', to collect these things together - flowers from the garden etc. I think of myself and the whole room, or home as being held in a sphere of light, or imagine a massive lotus flower opening; where I and anyone else with me becomes one of the petals. I quiet and still, and center myself, breathe and meditate for a little while (maybe 5 minutes only but it's enough to bring me into my still, connected, center), I connect with my companion presence (with me since birth). When others are present we spend some time harmonising our energies with each other through the heart center, and linking with the Earth and the finest energy of the Loving Universe, and dedicate the 'space' for the work to be done, in a 'thy Will not mine' sense. Balance is the Key, and harmony between all present, visible and invisible. It is 'quiet work', and creating a 'cloak' of protection to keep the work 'private', I have my personal image (I cannot tell you what that is, or I would have to tie you up and swear you to secrecy' and there's no such thing here! ;)

So when this process is complete to my satisfaction (and it can take a while but worth it to remove all distractions and the 'outer' world), then I can begin to work. Hope this helps ... I have used this process for many years. Sometimes it's a little different in the way I set it up and the visualisation I am encouraged to use, but essentially all those elements are in place, of personal stillness, connectedness, balance and harmony, etc., and a sense of removing oneself from the 'I' of the outer world, to the inner 'eye' of wider, higher purpose and service. Hope this is making sense.

M said:
, and encourage the remaining energy of the 'event' to dissipate to its rightful place? These 'hauntings' as such can often simply be an imprint, held in the fabric of the building you live in, playing out a nightly 'recording' and your home simply needs to be cleansed, and then filled with the light.

I'm curious, have you had a chance to read the Wave Series in its entirety yet?

Well, not entirely. I am working my way through the Cassiopaean Experiment and all the linking elements, like 'organic portals', etc., and right now I am having some integration time, to step out of it and needing to come back to my 'own knowing' about these things. I am never allowed it seems to just swallow up information from 'outside' without doing a little 'sorting' process (wheat from chaff sort of thing). It's important for me and always has been, to find these things from within myself and my own 'guidance' (I am so tired of the inadequacy of words sometimes). My whole life, as I look back on it, I have been 'protected' so to speak from 'outside' influence. In one way or another and by hook or crook, I have dug deep and had to find 'understanding' from 'within' (another word I am tired of :)). I will get back to Laura's Wave series of work in a little while, and am very interested in what the C's say about this, because it corroborates something from a couple of years ago. Interesting.

Do I pass your inspection?

Back
Top Bottom