server Issues / Can't access SOTT

Scottie

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Was working, now it's down again... Host is still investigating....
 

Dirgni

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Theseus said:
Going to Sott.net I get a strange login page with ASUS in top left hand corner, please login to access the device :huh:
Same for me for French, Spanish and German SOTT. I still can reach US SOTT. First connection was broken. Then I saw this:
Bastian said:
Hello.

There seems to be a problem on FR.SOTT.net : visiting http://fr.sott.net/article/22861-Gaza-un-crime-de-guerre-israelien-filme-en-direct
I obtain this error message :
"Access Error: Access Denied

You have not logged in and therefore cannto access this page. This problem could occur if you have logged in but have disabled cookies in your browser. You need to enable atleast per session cookies in your browser. This product does nto collect any personal information and per session cookies are used only to track you sessions"

PS : in fact it concerns most of the articles linked on the home page, but not all. For instance this one is working for me :
http://fr.sott.net/article/22860-Des-Israeliens-souhaitent-la-mort-aux-rescapes-de-l-Holocauste-opposes-a-l-operation-bordure-protectrice

Bizarre bug !
Then I have got the ASUS login. I do NOT like this. Attack??? Be careful SOTT reader until confirmation that this is safe again. I recommend not to login at Asus page.
 

Ocean

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am getting a weird page when trying to access sott.net

It is a log-in page
From ' ASUS'
American Megatrends
 

miguel angel

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Dirgni said:
Then I have got the ASUS login. I do NOT like this. Attack??? Be careful SOTT reader until confirmation that this is safe again. I recommend not to login at Asus page.
Unfortunately I've tried to log in and I've received this: "Login failed. Please try again." When the connection is back, I'll change my password.
 

denekin

Jedi
FOTCM Member
I can't log into SOTT. I am redirected to a page that does not accept my name & password.
The site I'm redirected to is called " ASMB4-iKVM American Megatrends Inc 2006
 

Wu Wei Wu

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Theseus said:
Going to Sott.net I get a strange login page with ASUS in top left hand corner, please login to access the device :huh:
Same problem. At first it something like "Access Denied" and something about me not accepting cookies, but now it's gone to the Asus Login screen.
 

Horseofadifferentcolor

Jedi Council Member
Wu Wei Wu said:
Theseus said:
Going to Sott.net I get a strange login page with ASUS in top left hand corner, please login to access the device :huh:
Same problem. At first it something like "Access Denied" and something about me not accepting cookies, but now it's gone to the Asus Login screen.
I also had the Asus login screen for Sott.
 

Aiming

The Living Force
Horseofadifferentcolor said:
Wu Wei Wu said:
Theseus said:
Going to Sott.net I get a strange login page with ASUS in top left hand corner, please login to access the device :huh:
Same problem. At first it something like "Access Denied" and something about me not accepting cookies, but now it's gone to the Asus Login screen.
I also had the Asus login screen for Sott.
Same for me.
 
Top Bottom