Session 1 December 2018

Laura said reply 179:
...."Ice Age anyone?"
-------------------------

Mexico from south to north every day colder, and winter does not yet arrive.

SIERRA TARAHUMARA, CREEL AND OTHER REGIONS.

https://www.mexicodesconocido.com.mx/fotos-la-nieve-pinta-de-blanco-los-paisajes-de-chihuahua.html

EN CIUDAD JUAREZ

I automatically assume everyone here reads SOTT, but I just finished listening to Pt 2 of Laura and Pierre on Adapt, so here’s the link. There’s a part where they discuss volcanoes and crust slippage.

Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: Interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk and Pierre Lescaudron -- Sott.net

Thank you for another session!

Malhas took Tosha to the mountains to show him an ancient Georgian rite, practiced to heal madness by singing.
They arrived in a lost village, where some old men still knew how to perform the ritual.
All gathered at dawn and brought the patient to a parade through which a mountain stream ran.
The old men, dressed in their traditional clothes, put themselves in a circle. The patient was placed in the center.
After a prayer, they took each other by the hand and solemnly intoned a seven-voice cannon, with stretched notes.
The sounds of the song, echoing on the walls of the parade, created a unique echo of its kind.
This mixture of voice and echo gave the impression that the mountain was singing with men.

The patient began to tremble and scream in a voice that was not his.
Then he collapsed on the ground and started running quickly on all fours, trying to get out of the circle.

"Malhas emmena Tosha dans les montagnes pour lui montrer un ancien rite géorgien, pratiqué pour guérir la folie par le chant.
Ils arrivèrent dans un village perdu, où quelques vieillards savaient encore comment accomplir le rituel.
Tous se réunirent à l'aube et l'on amena le malade jusqu'à un défilé où courait un ruisseau de montagne.
Les vieillards, vêtus de leurs habits traditionnels, se mirent en cercle. Le malade fut placé au centre.
Après une prière, ils se prirent par la main et entonnèrent solennellement un canon à sept voix, aux notes étirées.
Les sons du chant, en se répercutant sur les parois du défilé, créaient un écho unique en son genre.
Ce mélange de voix et d'écho donnait l'impression que la montagne chantait avec les hommes.

Le malade se mit à trembler et à hurler d'une voix qui n'était pas la sienne.
Puis il s'écroula par terre et se mit à courir rapidement à quatre pattes, en essayant de sortir du cercle.
Ses yeux étaient révulsés et il avait de l'écume aux lèvres.
Imperturbables, les vieillards continuaient à chanter, se tenant fermement par les mains et empêchant le dément de sortir du cercle.
Enfin, le malade se tut et resta étendu, immobile.
Le chant s'arrêta, on roula le malheureux dans une couverture et on l'emporta au village, où il dormit trois jours.
Après quoi il se réveilla, parfaitement guéri."

This reminds me about the shamans who would spend 3 days in limbo fighting demons:
(taken from the Waves chapter 28)
… a Yakut shaman, Sofron Zateyev, states that as a rule [during this visionary initiation] the future shaman “dies” and lies in the yurt for three days without eating or drinking. … Pyotr Ivanov, gives further details. The candidate’s limbs are removed and disjointed with an iron hook; the bones are cleaned, the flesh scraped, the body fluids thrown away, and the eyes torn from their sockets. After this operation all the bones are gathered up and fastened together with iron.​
According to a third shaman, Timofei Romanov, the visionary dismemberment lasts from three to seven days; during all that time the candidate remains like a dead man, scarcely breathing, in a solitary place. [emphasis added] (Eliade 2004, 36)​

I beg your pardon, I did post without even noticing that I was writing in French, and I could not edit my post after

That was to say that the main caracteristic of gregorian music is to be made of only a single voice, or a unison if it's a choir. So, you cannot have 7 different voices in such a music.

The other subject was about the 57% of ashkenaze jews being psychopaths. I once rode an article about circoncision saying that this was able to provoque empathy troubles later. It would be interresting to validate this information to appreciate the level of psychopaths in all the societies which practis circonsision including all jews, muslims and american protestants.

In Healing Developmental Trauma, it is explained how a trauma that happened between 0-2 years old is putting your nervous system in 'freeze' state. For exemples: Circoncision, caesarean section, mother experiencing death while pregnant, tough birth,etc. The Trauma gets stucked in the nervous system. The external world becomes a menace and connection with other people is systematically avoided. It's not that they don't care or don't feel empathy it's because the connection with people is perceived as a menace by the nervous system. In this case it is called a Survival Connection Type. This is just a very quick summary and there is a lot of details left out.

I very HIGHLY suggest the reading of this book it is gold.

whereof a basal four-thirds wedded to the pempad yields two harmonies at the third augmentation
I am fumbling in the dark here, but, I don't know why exactly, when I read this I thought of the 2d representation of a triangle made 3d becoming a tetrahedron. Tetrahedron x 2 + sphere "augmentation" = Merkabah = "a very creative creation".
the one the product of equal factors taken one hundred times, the other of equal length one way but oblong
And this makes me think of the spiral math of the golden ratio (of which 216 is a number) expanding in relation to the square in the oblong: 1.618 to 1 1544878538447.png

Perhaps Plato is inferring something to do with the cyclical-circular expansion of consciousness as expressed through 3D sphere ever expanding all directions like the C's say? And, 'encaptured' within the sphere of conscious-expansion: The tetrahedron - the most contrasting in stark opposition that of all the symmetric shapes, in vector to the perfect 'shapeless' sphere (osit) - that when combined/infused hold together the secret of matter and 3D physicality made form, as expressed in geometric math... maybe.

Perhaps Plato is inferring something to do with the cyclical-circular expansion of consciousness as expressed through 3D sphere ever expanding all directions like the C's say?

From what do you infer that Plato is inferring anything? Or did you mean to say that Plato was implying?

In retrospect, yes, I meant "implying". Sometimes I get words muddled.
Maybe he was implying an infer?

Sorry, but that mixup has got to be my pet peeve of all time.
Imply - suggest something between the lines or whatever.
Infer - assume that there is a hidden meaning and operate on that theory.

You could say that a person who can't take a hint is impervious to implication... runs off him/her like water off a duck's back.
On the other side, people who infer meanings that aren't there could be thought to be a bit paranoid.

Sorry, but that mixup has got to be my pet peeve of all time.
Imply - suggest something between the lines or whatever.
Infer - assume that there is a hidden meaning and operate on that theory.
Well, I'm definitely not going to make that mixup again :lol:
You could say that a person who can't take a hint is impervious to implication... runs off him/her like water off a duck's back.
On the other side, people who infer meanings that aren't there could be thought to be a bit paranoid.
huh... I think I understood that.
Yes, I suppose I can be a bit paranoid sometimes. I will work on it. Thanks Laura!

(Joe) Is the Oumuamua space rock an alien spaceship or probe?

A: Just wait a bit longer and all will become clear.

Q: (Joe) It's funny because they've been talking about it again and again. The speeding up and slowing down was reported by these Harvard people at the beginning of this year. They started talking about it again. So they keep bringing it up.

A: Recall that a spacecraft leaving your solar system experienced the same effect though at a greater distance?

Q: (L) And what spacecraft was that?

(Scottie) I don't remember exactly. Voyager or something? I remember reading about how it was speeding up and slowing down and they didn't know why.

(Ark) Pioneer.

(L) So it happened to our spacecraft against its programming. I guess what you're trying to say is that possibly the same effects that were acting on the Earth-based spacecraft that was sent out were also acting on this rock. So, it's not evidence of its alien source, but more evidence of some kind of forces in our solar system that we do not know about or understand. Is that what you're trying to say?

A: Yes

Thanks, great session. I am not as much of an avid follower as I would like to be, but I am going to tune in and try to read more. Gregorian chanting is very relaxing so thanks for introducing me to this amazing music!

..impervious to implication...

Hahaha that is gold :-P

huh... I think I understood that.
Yes, I suppose I can be a bit paranoid sometimes.

Hello mate,

Well….one COULD infer that Laura is providing a clever example of where the terms ‘implication’ and ‘inference’ would be interchangeable (both meaning to arrive at a conclusion via observation and reasoning) in contrast to imply and infer, which are on opposite sides of the fence.

i.e. One - ‘to hint’ and the other – ‘to get the hint’ ;-)

And by deploying what could be a ‘loaded’ term, such as paranoid, which is commonly presumed to involve a sense of persecution; though in a clinical definition may be conveyed as -

‘A paranoid individual starts from a false principle, which they follow logically without deviation, and from which they derive legitimate consequences which, in turn, modify their affects and acts of their volition…outside of this partial delusion they think, feel and act as everybody else...’’

Therefore, via innuendo, one could infer that you have (rather elegantly) been provided with a hint and in the same breath the source of your perturbation has been rather sweetly disparaged?

...Plato was a plagiarist and poseur.

Or on the other hand….. maybe you just poked the bear? :whistle:

太陽系最果ての天体「ファーアウト」発見 太陽との距離は地球の100倍以上 - ライブドアニュース
Far-end celestial body "Far Out" found in the solar system, Observed with the Subaru telescope
2018年12月18日 10時40分 CNN.co.jp
ac568_1470_a4e70603cc4e70a29ddd24c50613d0d9.jpg

Illustration of the celestial body "Fur Out". Pink color indicates the presence of ice / Roberto Molar Candanosa / Carnegie Institution

(CNN) The astronomical center of the International Astronomical Union announced on the 17th that the celestial body of the solar system furthest from the sun was found for the first time. The distance from the sun is over 100 times the distance between the earth and the sun. It was named "2018 VG 18", but researchers call it "Farout" by nickname.

The celestial bodies found are assumed to be dwarf planets, the diameter is about 500 kilometers, and the color looks pinky. This color is due to the fact that it is far from the sun and has a lot of ice. It seems to have revolved around the sun for over 1000 years.

When converting with an astronomical unit (AU, about 150 million kilometers) representing the distance from the earth to the sun, the distance from the sun to far out is 120 AU. The distance to the second farthest object "Ellis" is 96 AU, and the distance to Pluto is equivalent to 34 AU.

This celestial body was discovered by a research team such as the Carnegie Institute of the United States who is searching for an earth type planet at the end of the solar system.

It was November this year that furout was discovered using Japanese Subaru telescope in Mauna Kea in Hawaii. After that, he continued observation at the Carnegie Institute's Las Campanas Observatory in Chile, and was studying trajectory, brightness, color and so on.

The path of furout is not known yet. Researchers at the Carnegie Institute say, "2018 VG 18 is far away from any of the objects in the solar system observed so far and is moving slowly, it will still take years to completely identify the orbit." I explained it.

Translated from Spanish by Microsoft
The Moon 🌓 has a new crater of ten meters in diameter 😱. A GEMÍNIDA has been the one that has provoked more data with @jmmadiedo ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

-LOW FREQUENCY waves around world that rumbled for 20 minutes were detected
-Researchers say there was no large earthquake that corresponds with the waves
-Internet sleuths have traced the origin to a spot just off the shores of Mayotte

View attachment 28390

The low frequency waves killed the whales???

Sonar on boats seem to be causing the same problem to marine life: Does Military Sonar Kill Marine Wildlife?
Dear EarthTalk: Is it true that military sonar exercises actually kill marine wildlife?
-- John Slocum, Newport, RI

Unfortunately for many whales, dolphins and other marine life, the use of underwater sonar (short for sound navigation and ranging) can lead to injury and even death. Sonar systems—first developed by the U.S. Navy to detect enemy submarines—generate slow-rolling sound waves topping out at around 235 decibels; the world’s loudest rock bands top out at only 130. These sound waves can travel for hundreds of miles under water, and can retain an intensity of 140 decibels as far as 300 miles from their source.

These rolling walls of noise are no doubt too much for some marine wildlife. While little is known about any direct physiological effects of sonar waves on marine species, evidence shows that whales will swim hundreds of miles, rapidly change their depth (sometime leading to bleeding from the eyes and ears), and even beach themselves to get away from the sounds of sonar.

Back
Top Bottom