Session 10 Aug 2019

it was more an Impulse to look at a this topic and get maybe some little insides for some of the questions here, even it might look a bit arrogant to say something like that now.

Greetings to you too, @Markus Brahmacharly ,

I didn't think you were arrogant I just think we all need to realize there is a lot of energy and effort put into Laura and the crew doing the sessions. Even the session questions have been carefully organized over the years at the Cs suggestion to make them more universally relevant.

Sometimes we probably could be more helpful with other questions too rather than just say search for it yourself. There is a huge amount of information here to sift through and digest. And there many questions none of us can really answer for now.

Thank you a lot for this new session, it was quite a shock, the night after reading it, I dream very vividly of a "golden light" statue representing the authority figure of a fragment of the cosmic mind, being fiercely attacked by two dark clawed hand. I think it was personal, but can represent the attacks we feel at a deep level, dark stuff sucking of energy out for evilness.

Q: (Andromeda) What about the orientation of the person's body? North and South?

A: Head to North is always good for such things.

I wondered if head to North is generally good for sleeping and found this topic.

As to direction, Ark swore for years that he slept better with his head to MAGNETIC NORTH. Our bedroom was such that there was no way to put the bed that would achieve this except right in the middle of the room catty-corner to a rounded wall. We tried everything and his sleep was terrible until we just aligned the bed right in the middle. So, after a time of experimenting, we ended up remodeling the bedroom to support this bed position. I've posted photos of the remodel on my FB page.

Back when we lived in Florida, the room was aligned to physical directions, not magnetic, so we ended up, again, turning the bed and aligning it with a compass. I was pretty skeptical that this made any difference, but I sure did start having a lot of psychic experiences/OOBEs and fantastic dreams with that alignment!!! It actually took me awhile to accommodate the increase in energy.

(Niall) Current events questions. What caused the blackout in the UK?

A: Sabotage.

Q: (Niall) Is that the same people who did the sabotage in Argentina?

A: Yes

Q: (Niall) Geez. Why would they want to target the UK?

A: Create chaos.

Q: (Niall) They're nuts. Was there more than one shooter involved in the Texas shooting?

Q: (Joe) Standard operating procedure.

A: Yes Greenbaum type programming. We have discussed this before and are surprised that you have forgotten.

Hello!

My comment comes in mention of all those chaotic social events that we have seen lately in the world and specifically to two events that have marked the geopolitics of Mexico and the US.

1. The release of Ovidio Guzman, the son of Chapo Guzman, by the Mexican Government
2. The massacre of the Mexican-American family LeBaron

It seems that there is a force of chaos to create destabilization in the region.

Last May, President Lopez Obrador issued a statement informing that his government planned to disappear the Merida Initiative (It is an agreement between Mexico and the United States to strengthen security and justice in our country, based on optimizing the capacities of police institutions, improving judicial processes, generating public confidence in the justice sector, improving border security, promoting greater Respect for human rights and prevent crime and violence.) and that the resources provided by the United States, to strengthen security in our country, be allocated to development and job creation.

Since signing the agreement (10 years ago), the Mexican government has received nearly $2.9 billion in assistance from the United States. This assistance has supported the purchase of military equipment; training for judiciary personnel and improvement of courtroom infrastructure; military training along Mexico’s southern border; and the implementation of crime prevention programs... that is, to preserve the state of war. The Merida Initiative was a plan formulated by the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, also known as the School of the Americas and the Northern Command of the US.

The opposition's reactions were immediate and the legislators asked the President to rethink the elimination of the bilateral agreement.

Since the beginning of his administration, President Obrador has faced opposition in different fields, but seems to have worsened in October.

In 18th October after learning about Ovid's arrest, the Sinaloa cartel challenged the federal forces with a deployment of commands that carried out violent acts throughout the state capital. The criminal violence exceeded any background in Culiacán and was recorded in dozens of videos that show how the streets were taken by groups of criminals that blocked streets, burned vehicles and shot. In the middle of the chaos were caught the citizens. The videos show them in the crossfire, taking refuge under their cars, in the kitchens of restaurants or abandoning their vehicles in the middle of the street to avoid bullets.

Throughout the afternoon, alleged audios of hitmen from the Sinaloa cartel were broadcast, asking to stop firing and stopping any act of violence, because the government "had already released the patron."

President Obrador had given the order to free the son of El Chapo to preserve the lives of innocent people. The president accepted that in the operation- in which the alleged drug trafficker Ovidio Guzmán López was released- "we were on the verge of war."

"To impose ourselves by force, reinforcements of 2 thousand, 3 thousand elements would be needed and the machine guns would need to be fired from the helicopters and we had all the information that they were willing to shoot civilians, which they did go to the housing units, " he explained.

Days after the event some Generals of the Mexican Army met and in a incendiary speech the retired general Carlos Gaytán Ochoa delivered a speech in which he said, in front of the current secretary of National Defense, that "we feel aggrieved as Mexicans and offended as soldiers "and that the López Obrador government has" led to strategic decisions that have not convinced everyone. "

General Carlos Gaytán Ochoa studied in the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation... "Greenbaum type programming"

The LeBaron Family

Nine members of a prominent Mormon family in northern Mexico, all women and children, were shot dead on November 4 in a territory whose control is disputed by the Sinaloa Cartel and the band La Línea.

Unlike most of the victims of murder in Mexico, the LeBarón are US citizens and Mormons, part of a religious community that separated from the Church of Latter-day Saints from the state of Utah years ago. Utah is perhaps the most Republican state in the US

Trump wrote on twitter:

"A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing. If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States is ready, willing and able to get involved and do the work quickly and effectively

This was interpreted as a threat of invasion or "humanitarian aid" as has happened in Libya, Syria, Iraq etc. Anyway, the massacre - whose perpetrators were the drug cartels, the media says, but the investigations are inconclusive - came very well to Trump's reelectionist aspirations.

López Obrador would have pointed out to his US counterpart in response "let's freeze the arms traffic that is causing casualties like the ones you just saw." But the American media only focused on the need for revenge.

In his editorial entitled "The Cartelization of Mexico, American drug users are complicit in the murder and mayhem." The Wall Street Journal noted that if Mexico cannot with the situation of insecurity and violence in the territory, the United States will have to do more to protect US citizens; So a military operation by the US cannot be ruled out.

Pure chaos.

As Mexican President Porfirio Diaz pointed out: "Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States."

Thanks for reading.

Last May, President Lopez Obrador issued a statement informing that his government planned to disappear the Merida Initiative (It is an agreement between Mexico and the United States to strengthen security and justice in our country, based on optimizing the capacities of police institutions, improving judicial processes, generating public confidence in the justice sector, improving border security, promoting greater Respect for human rights and prevent crime and violence.) and that the resources provided by the United States, to strengthen security in our country, be allocated to development and job creation.

@Puma1974 ,

What terrible situation it is for the citizens of Mexico. One of my cousins has an ex-wife who had a bed and breakfast in Merida. It was one of the areas that had some American retirees from what I gathered and was a scenic area. I don't know how safe anywhere is in Mexico though.

The blue text above is what the U.S. should have been doing all along instead of building a wall/walls. I don't blame anyone there for seeing that as:

This was interpreted as a threat of invasion or "humanitarian aid" as has happened in Libya, Syria, Iraq etc.

I pray that a real humanitarian effort is given to Mexico instead of the same old manipulation tactics being used to expand the U.S. empire. I don't know the true intentions of the aid offer so unfortunately it is a "wait and see" situation.

I hope you stay safe in all the violent chaos. Thanks for describing what you see. :hug:

Hello!

My comment comes in mention of all those chaotic social events that we have seen lately in the world and specifically to two events that have marked the geopolitics of Mexico and the US.

1. The release of Ovidio Guzman, the son of Chapo Guzman, by the Mexican Government
2. The massacre of the Mexican-American family LeBaron

It seems that there is a force of chaos to create destabilization in the region.

Since signing the agreement (10 years ago), the Mexican government has received nearly $2.9 billion in assistance from the United States. This assistance has supported the purchase of military equipment; training for judiciary personnel and improvement of courtroom infrastructure; military training along Mexico’s southern border; and the implementation of crime prevention programs... that is, to preserve the state of war. The Merida Initiative was a plan formulated by the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, also known as the School of the Americas and the Northern Command of the US.

The opposition's reactions were immediate and the legislators asked the President to rethink the elimination of the bilateral agreement.

Since the beginning of his administration, President Obrador has faced opposition in different fields, but seems to have worsened in October.

In 18th October after learning about Ovid's arrest, the Sinaloa cartel challenged the federal forces with a deployment of commands that carried out violent acts throughout the state capital. The criminal violence exceeded any background in Culiacán and was recorded in dozens of videos that show how the streets were taken by groups of criminals that blocked streets, burned vehicles and shot. In the middle of the chaos were caught the citizens. The videos show them in the crossfire, taking refuge under their cars, in the kitchens of restaurants or abandoning their vehicles in the middle of the street to avoid bullets.

Throughout the afternoon, alleged audios of hitmen from the Sinaloa cartel were broadcast, asking to stop firing and stopping any act of violence, because the government "had already released the patron."

President Obrador had given the order to free the son of El Chapo to preserve the lives of innocent people. The president accepted that in the operation- in which the alleged drug trafficker Ovidio Guzmán López was released- "we were on the verge of war."

"To impose ourselves by force, reinforcements of 2 thousand, 3 thousand elements would be needed and the machine guns would need to be fired from the helicopters and we had all the information that they were willing to shoot civilians, which they did go to the housing units, " he explained.

Days after the event some Generals of the Mexican Army met and in a incendiary speech the retired general Carlos Gaytán Ochoa delivered a speech in which he said, in front of the current secretary of National Defense, that "we feel aggrieved as Mexicans and offended as soldiers "and that the López Obrador government has" led to strategic decisions that have not convinced everyone. "

General Carlos Gaytán Ochoa studied in the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation... "Greenbaum type programming"

The LeBaron Family

Nine members of a prominent Mormon family in northern Mexico, all women and children, were shot dead on November 4 in a territory whose control is disputed by the Sinaloa Cartel and the band La Línea.

Unlike most of the victims of murder in Mexico, the LeBarón are US citizens and Mormons, part of a religious community that separated from the Church of Latter-day Saints from the state of Utah years ago. Utah is perhaps the most Republican state in the US

Trump wrote on twitter:

"A wonderful family and friends from Utah got caught between two vicious drug cartels, who were shooting at each other, with the result being many great American people killed, including young children, and some missing. If Mexico needs or requests help in cleaning out these monsters, the United States is ready, willing and able to get involved and do the work quickly and effectively

This was interpreted as a threat of invasion or "humanitarian aid" as has happened in Libya, Syria, Iraq etc. Anyway, the massacre - whose perpetrators were the drug cartels, the media says, but the investigations are inconclusive - came very well to Trump's reelectionist aspirations.

López Obrador would have pointed out to his US counterpart in response "let's freeze the arms traffic that is causing casualties like the ones you just saw." But the American media only focused on the need for revenge.

In his editorial entitled "The Cartelization of Mexico, American drug users are complicit in the murder and mayhem." The Wall Street Journal noted that if Mexico cannot with the situation of insecurity and violence in the territory, the United States will have to do more to protect US citizens; So a military operation by the US cannot be ruled out.

Pure chaos.

As Mexican President Porfirio Diaz pointed out: "Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States."

Thanks for reading.

As always ..the terrible news from the cartels give to Mexico a very bad reputation
As many millions of people that we born In this country ..live in peace and we are working in our lives to live in peace...
This war is a consequence of years back ..Mexico has to deal with all this horrible drug cartels ..because of the vecinity of the states...but Mexico is a great country despite all this problems like any other country from Latin America.....and the bad publicity that in Mexico you don't live safe is very Ephemeral.....the media always show the reality that they want you to believe

@Puma1974 ,

What terrible situation it is for the citizens of Mexico. One of my cousins has an ex-wife who had a bed and breakfast in Merida. It was one of the areas that had some American retirees from what I gathered and was a scenic area. I don't know how safe anywhere is in Mexico though.

The blue text above is what the U.S. should have been doing all along instead of building a wall/walls. I don't blame anyone there for seeing that as:

I pray that a real humanitarian effort is given to Mexico instead of the same old manipulation tactics being used to expand the U.S. empire. I don't know the true intentions of the aid offer so unfortunately it is a "wait and see" situation.

I hope you stay safe in all the violent chaos. Thanks for describing what you see. :hug:
Yeap you are correct..it seems to be the old tactic of the USA government ..I just hope that the Mexican people the one that drink all the Kool Aid of the media ...don't go for the false perception of things....

Yeap you are correct..it seems to be the old tactic of the USA government ..I just hope that the Mexican people the one that drink all the Kool Aid of the media ...don't go for the false perception of things....
There are not just the "koolaid people", there are also the opposition people that believe in the rethoric of polítical opposition partys, many masquerated in social media.

And now this
‘Shock & awe’ for Sinaloa? Trump to declare Mexican cartels ‘terrorists’, won't rule out DRONE STRIKES

To which the Mexican President had not accepted it, but we know how this kind of things work, as if US war mongers need allowance of any kind.

There are not just the "koolaid people", there are also the opposition people that believe in the rethoric of polítical opposition partys, many masquerated in social media.

And now this
‘Shock & awe’ for Sinaloa? Trump to declare Mexican cartels ‘terrorists’, won't rule out DRONE STRIKES

To which the Mexican President had not accepted it, but we know how this kind of things work, as if US war mongers need allowance of any kind.

I always wonder why the USA government never arrest the big drug dealers in their country...they just take the little dealers "the pushers" ...
But they allow the big ones to even live in the states .....in Mexico there wars between the cartels and the government and they kill to many people because of this...and know the Mexican government send the national guard to the borders to take care of the immigrants and the drug traffic ..so I wonder ...Mexico is doing the nasty job for the USA...IT seems to be like that..
There's an agenda under all this and we don't know yet...it can be many reasons or just the same old story of USA to invade other countrys because they sell the guns to them " drug cartels" and nobody take care of that everything is just business USA need wars to have the power of money at the end of this story.....and use all this people because they are protecting overlaping them ...is just a circus of manipulation of things ....I hope trump have a little bit of common Sense and live Mexico ALONE even thta we know that as neighbors always have a lot of business but not use this country as a
Space goat

A belated thanks for Session. I decided over a year ago to record singing to crystals , as not always I can sing in the evenings due to my husband work.
Very interesting healing modalities with H2O. I would like to try it, to heal expierienced trauma many years ago, and nothing has worked so far.

Connecting some dots, after doing a search in the forum and finding this thread: Poinsettia

I found what I think is a strange coincidence? (I don't know, maybe I got it wrong)

Q: (Artemis) Is there an optimal time for people to pray?

A: Early morning before dawn.

Q: (L) Just before, or as the sun rises?

Q: (Artemis) Why is that time preferable?

A: Energy of Earth has quieted and there is a gap just before the energy of the sun returns.

Q: (L) So there's like a gap that you can escape through into the cosmos.

(Artemis) So it's kind of like the internet. When everyone's sleeping, the internet is faster!

How do you get a poinsettia to bloom?
To get a poinsettia to reflower you have to keep it in total darkness between 5 pm and 8 am. Start this around October 1st and continue until color shows on the bracts; usually around early to mid-December*. Any little exposure to light can prevent flowering. Covering the plant with a light-proof bag and placing it in a closet might work. Night time temperatures above 70-75°F can decay or prevent flowering.

It may be that there is a link between the reflower of this plant and the prayer times, indicated by the C's ??

*Basically during the fall.

• Before night temperatures fall below 55-60°F at night, bring the poinsettia indoors to a sunny location. Check for pests and diseases and place poinsettia in a south window.
  • Flowering is "photoperiodically" induced in the poinsettia. This means that flowers begin to form when the days are a certain length, or, more accurately, when the nights are long enough. The poinsettia is a short-day or long-night plant. Without long nights, this plant will continue to produce leaves and will grow but will never flower. You must make certain it receives no light from any source.
  • Very short periods of lighting at night may be enough to prevent or interfere with flowering. Even light from a street light can stop flowering. If the plant is to be grown in a room that is lighted nightly, cover it completely at dusk (5p.m.) every day with a heavy paper bag, a piece of opaque black cloth, other light-tight cover or place in a dark closet.
  • Flower initiation begins in late September and early October. Dark periods longer than 12 hours are necessary for flower set. Flowers mature in from 60 to 85 days depending on varieties, temperature and light intensity.
  • Because flower initiation depends upon the length of the dark period, your poinsettia must be kept completely dark from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m. The time to give this treatment is from the end of September until December 15.

If I did not misunderstand it, during the fall, (in the northern hemisphere) with longer nights the gap, before the return of solar energy is much larger and therefore the connection is longer?

(L) We want to know what happened to Pierre the other day when he fainted?

A: In case you did not notice, a great wave of negative energy circled the planet over the past few days, affecting those who are vulnerable due to lack of awareness.

Q: (Artemis) What happened?

(Andromeda) There was all kinds of stuff like multiple shootings and...

(Artemis) Yeah, but why and from who?

A: General chaos generated from 4D STS sources.
It's now April 2020, and I was thinking that the 'negative energy circled the planet' mentioned by the Cs also relates to a wave of a stem of coronavirus? Because I (and others as well it seems) was ill around that time or shortly after (2019-11/12). But now that I looked it up, the context seems more like political or mind games, and also the they spoke of a narrow timeframe of 'past few days'. I still thought I would mention it, FWIW.

Sorry posted to fast, I wrote the above, Just curious if the Ashkenazi genetics was every brought up again in a session after this?'

I'm Ashkenazi, and my maternal haplogroup is H3 per 23andme. I googled this and found the below in connection with Ashkenazi. Which rings true with what others have posted earlier last year.

Here is the article from a women who is Ashkenazi as well, with the same Haplogroup H3...

''my haplogroup — H3 — traces back to a common female ancestor in Southwestern Europe (Iberia) about fifteen thousand years ago. Today, H3 is one of the most common haplogroups in Western Europe. However, it's not very common among Ashkenazi Jews — which raises the question of how it got into my maternal line in the first place. Family Tree DNA's Bennett Greenspan says we can speculate about the female ancestor I got it from: "My guess is that if we went back far enough on your mother's mother's mother's mother's direct female line, that we would probably find that she was a non-Jewish woman who married a Jewish immigrant or deportee into Europe sometime over the last few thousand years." Taking that speculation one step further, 23andMe's Joanna Mountain says that since one branch of the H3 population spread along the Mediterranean and across the Alps into what is now Hungary, where I know some of my ancestors once lived, that's probably the H3 line that my mitochondrial DNA comes from. "And then your Jewish ancestors arrived in Hungary," says Mountain, "and the simplest story we can draw is that one of those Jewish ancestors married a woman from Hungary or nearby, but the children remained within the Ashkenazi Jewish community."

Back
Top Bottom