Session 10 December 2016

Laura said:
The libtards really do seem to be trying to get a war going with Russia, don't they? That's freaking insane.

After doing the rounds on Syria news, I just really have an urge to say this morning, the 'liberals' make me sick. I don't know what happened to this world, but it is crazy. The people who went to university, who are compassionate, who 'care about the issues in the world' are the most stupid, naive, lost souls. Nearly every single one of them, even people I made friends with based on anti-war activism etc., they are Killary supporters, they think Assad/Russia is evil, they are into gender theory and crazy forms of feminism, veganism, and every other bullshit you could imagine. They really deserve what they get. It's sad.

Think of the most uneducated, normal, nationalistic, sports-loving 'average joe' on the streets you can think of: He is now probably vastly more clued in on the world than these educated retards, I guess that is one thing we can take solace in.

Carl said:
After doing the rounds on Syria news, I just really have an urge to say this morning, the 'liberals' make me sick. I don't know what happened to this world, but it is crazy. The people who went to university, who are compassionate, who 'care about the issues in the world' are the most stupid, naive, lost souls. Nearly every single one of them, even people I made friends with based on anti-war activism etc., they are Killary supporters, they think Assad/Russia is evil, they are into gender theory and crazy forms of feminism, veganism, and every other bullshit you could imagine. They really deserve what they get. It's sad.

Think of the most uneducated, normal, nationalistic, sports-loving 'average joe' on the streets you can think of: He is now probably vastly more clued in on the world than these educated retards, I guess that is one thing we can take solace in.

The above should be put into text as an image to share on FB and Twitter. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Laura said:
Lindenlea said:
Here is a link to the Reiki master I'm considering for face to face client and tuition work, I would appreciate any feedback from the forum's Reiki Masters on her credentials, I thought she sounded good, but I don't know anything about Reiki.

_http://www.yemayacentre.com.au/reiki-courses

I didn't see the lineage anywhere. Can you find it and post it?

Laura - On the page that opens from the above link under the heading of Attunement Info - the paragraph reads:

The Reiki Training offered is based on the original Usui Natural System of Healing (Usui Shiki Ryoho). Helene demonstrates a clear and direct link to the lineage of Dr Mikao Usui.

I just thought this statement was her own training and teaching too. What do you think?

Laura said:
Carl said:

The above should be put into text as an image to share on FB and Twitter. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ok here is my picture of the suggestion... I'm not a professional in image editing but... here we go!. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Attachments

• The_Sick_Liberals.png
    The_Sick_Liberals.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 360
Formatted Carl's comment in a meme style - attached.

Attachments

• liberals.png
    liberals.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 175
Thanks a lot for the new session. I have two questions regarding Reiki:

1. Can someone be attuned to Reiki from a distance ? I once went to someone to be attuned. But I am not sure of the result.
2. I have this backpain that really restrains my physical actions. Can those who know Reiki help me with my backpain. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

mariowil7 said:
Laura said:
Carl said:

Ok here is my picture of the suggestion... I'm not a professional in image editing but... here we go!. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I aslo tried to put those words in image, easy for sharing

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 353
Merci Konstantin pour la photo, c'est comme Laura dit, je n'aurai pas dit mieux non plus, je pense et je vois ça autour de moi mais je n'arrivais pas à le mettre par ecrit. Merci Carl de l'avoir fait, je me permet de mettre la photo sur ma page FB, merci encore.

Thank you Konstantin for the photo is like Laura said, I will not say better either, I think and I see it around me but I could not put it in writing. Thank you Carl for having done, I allow to put the photo on my page FB, thank you again. :thup: :hug:

Lindenlea said:
Laura said:
Lindenlea said:
Here is a link to the Reiki master I'm considering for face to face client and tuition work, I would appreciate any feedback from the forum's Reiki Masters on her credentials, I thought she sounded good, but I don't know anything about Reiki.

Laura - On the page that opens from the above link under the heading of Attunement Info - the paragraph reads:

The Reiki Training offered is based on the original Usui Natural System of Healing (Usui Shiki Ryoho). Helene demonstrates a clear and direct link to the lineage of Dr Mikao Usui.

I just thought this statement was her own training and teaching too. What do you think?

That's a promotional statement. You're looking for who was her teacher, her teacher's teacher, and so on back to Usui.

I looked at her site as well and couldn't find a lineage posted anywhere, so I would suggest emailing her and asking for it so you can post it here.

Konstantin said:
mariowil7 said:
Laura said:
Carl said:

I aslo tried to put those words in image, easy for sharing

Thank you Carl and Konstantin for the format, shared on FB! I got the chills yesterday when Obama had the nerve to say he will retaliate for the "hacks".. These past days were we have been sharing and being active in a good way on social media, I've had this feeling like a rush of emotions going on, yesterday while reading to my crystals in the morning I felt really mad/sad, I haven't slept well, and I think many of us are experiencing the same feelings, I think. And I realized how important it is to transform those "negative" feelings in these times to do something and vent them all out in FB, Twitter and SOTT sharing and sharing. And now woke up to the news that FB will now decide what's "fake" or not? Really?! :thdown: Indeed these 40 days will be like a roller coaster..

luc said:
Laura said:
Another thing that occurs to me is the imposition of the cashless society that the Cs said (long ago) was in the cards. I've picked up a few whiffs of that while scoping out the news lately.

Yep, they now abolished the 500 Euro note (taking effect in 2018) with the silly argument that "only gangsters use it"; in many European countries (including France and Italy) there is a limit on how much you can pay cash, which essentially means 'soft-abolishing' cash, because it is not fully recognized as a means of payment anymore. In Germany, which is traditionally fond of cash, there is a big push by the media to follow suit with the cash limit, although so far the sane voices at the central bank and other institutions prevail. It is a matter of time though.

I had to follow these stories in my job context and I thought many times: what a major 'hit for the Cs'.

Read this this morning and it is a decent summation of the move toward cashless systems this year in various locations. The author has it wrong in terms of India and Venezuela and is stretching it a bit. They haven't done an "all-out cash ban," yet have indicated that is where they want to head, at least in India. I think TPTB want to go cashless very badly, Brexit, Trump win and the Italian referendum have moved their plans forward (ahead of schedule or a change of plan?) and it would seem the thing to watch is how Russia and China respond to the West and other countries moving in this direction. Do they do their own thing or go along with it? It would seem this subject and moving to a cashless system or not might show who is really calling the shots in Russia and China or even show the man behind the curtain/puppets of the West in these countries, such as in Russia with the supposed 5th column elements in the Russia central bank system the Saker likes to point out.

Another thing to consider with this cashless business is if it is going to happen anyway whether we like it or not, a person might think about getting ahead of the curve and think strategically and buy some Bitcoin, since it would seem more people will or be forced to use it driving the price higher. Still thinking about this and learning about cryptocurrencies though, so my thinking may be off.

https://www.milesfranklin.com/money-printing-and-draconian-government-actions-will-define-2017/

Case in point, the explosion of “cashless society” proclamations started by Larry Summers’ and Ken Rogoffs’ equally Atlas Shrugged-like “trail balloons” in February proposing the elimination of the US$100 bill; the ECB’s actual ban of the €500 bill in May; India’s all-out cash ban last month, Venezuela’s last week; and recent comments from Spanish Finance Minister Cristobal Montoro regarding upcoming “anticipated measures to reduce the use of cash.” Throw in my experience this weekend, of parking at Disney on Ice being significantly cheaper when using a credit card than cash; the Uruguayan cash ban at selected retail outlets; and what the Australian government will likely announce with Monday’s mid-year budget update – i.e, a “crackdown on the cash economy” which may well include a ban on the A$100 note – and it couldn’t be clearer that the WAR on any and all “out of the system” assets is exploding right on front of our faces.

Carl said:
Laura said:
The libtards really do seem to be trying to get a war going with Russia, don't they? That's freaking insane.

The problem is that the human mind have a well known bias. When you start to invest into something you tend to keep going on even if you realize there's something wrong. So when you've invested, WITHOUT your own consent, by education, in a vision of the world, you keep going on even if you see something does not match.

I haven't the scientific name of the bias at the moment. Will wrote it if I found it again.

Lindenlea said:
Laura said:
Lindenlea said:

That's what you say when you don't have a good lineage... or any, perhaps.

Thanks Konstantin and Redfox for images.

For future reference, mariowil7, when you create such a "meme image" you usually don't include site or personal attribution unless it is a famous person. Particularly in these times...

Back
Top Bottom