Session 10 December 2016

solarmind said:
Laura said:
... Cs that emphasize that we ought not to get all worked up about anything but just do what is in front of us to do, stay connected, and at the same time, sorta sit back and enjoy the show since we have a pretty good clue of where it is headed. That is one big advantage the Cs have given us: learning about some things in advance so that we don't have to go all bonkers with every shift of the global scene.

I think I really appreciate the insights and predictions, vague though some of them have been; overall, the Cs have been spot on with the global scene and taking into account the fluid nature of reality and that the universe is open.

Looking around, I don't see any other sources that have been so accurate anywhere.

.. totally agree ... and I feel that with our connectedness we are enabling ourselves for work on preparation of a fertile ground for a new seeds of life, thanks to all your efforts and guidance from C's, and our acceptance to follow and contribute into that direction, we at least have better understanding of what is going to happen, so when more of the people will all of a sudden become aware of the process and changing that are coming, if asked we will be prepared and we might give them a hand same as C's gave to you and us ...

:hug: :hug2:

I agree too, it was very well said. What's rigth in front of us is what we are living and what's the body mind can perceive the easier. So sing, dance, job, release and have well discussion with friends.
Seeing far is the "role" of the C's and SOTT as a whole, and giving thanks to these informations, acknowledging that we can't do anything about it, and let the beingness run the show STS/STO.

Marina9 said:
Laura said:
Another thing that occurs to me is the imposition of the cashless society that the Cs said (long ago) was in the cards. I've picked up a few whiffs of that while scoping out the news lately.

Remembered this article I read some days ago, I don't have much knowledge about economics, but it was easy to understand the terms and thought it was right to the point:

'Cashless society' is a euphemism for the "ask-your-banks-for-permission-to-pay society". Rather than an exchange occurring directly between the hotel and me, it takes the form of a "have your people talk to my people" affair. Various intermediaries message one another to arrange an exchange between our respective banks. That may be a convenient option, but in a cashless society it would no longer be an option at all. You'd have no choice but to conform to the intermediaries' automated bureaucracy, giving them a lot of power, and a lot of data about the microtexture of your economic life.

http://thelongandshort.org/society/war-on-cash

Where I live you can see how stores or any place to buy things, are trying to get you to pay with credit cards, giving "discounts" and all sorts of scams, to make you believe you will actually get something good out of it.

Also saw this: http://www.vox.com/new-money/2016/12/5/13842712/amazon-go-no-checkout About how now Amazon will open stores in which you will pay via ur phone..

On Monday, Amazon introduced a new self-checkout technology that — if it works as advertised — could totally transform the retail sector. Called “Amazon Go,” the technology literally allows people to walk into a store, select items they want to purchase, and walk out. There’s no checkout process at all.[...]

Amazon uses a totally different approach, one that’s reminiscent of the shopping cart approach taken by Amazon’s website. Customers supply their payment information before they set foot in the store. Then they have a panopticon of cameras and sensors that literally follow the customer’s every step as she walks around the store. If she takes an item off a shelf, Amazon’s software figures out what the item is and immediately adds it to the customer’s bill. If she puts the item back, the Amazon’s software deletes the charge.

Talking about more control over the masses... :scared:

Marina9,

I buy a lot on Amazon but that is software development is kind of creepy when you think about it.

I have been thinking about the idea of "useful things" as mentioned in this session:

Session 17 May 2014 said:
(L) I'm kind of whupped out here.

(Nicholas) I have kind of a personal question here, about how to maximize my FOTCM donations. I have an investment in the stock market that's not doing very well, and I'm wondering I should just bail out now or should I be patient and hope for some better returns?

A: The future for stocks is not very good.

Q: (Aleana) Is that in the near term, or is there a timing...?

A: 11 months.

Q: (Nicholas) I'm shorting the market, so I'm wondering if that's a good position to be in.

(L) You never know.

(Aleana) In one of the recent sessions, they said we should not keep our money in accounts. We should start buying useful things. If you've got something in a retirement account, is there a time limit? I'm thinking about retiring soon, and it's like I want to have something to live on, so should I just like pull it out, or? It's in money market, but I don't know what the timing is.

(Horseofadifferentcolor) Buy a bunch of toilet paper with your retirement? [laughter]

A: It isn't just "buying a bunch of toilet paper". The best investments would be into getting a community going.

Q: (L) Yeah, because then if you're in the community, if you can't work or there are other people who can, there are younger people... Because communities should be made of all age ranges and different skills so that if there's somebody who is sick or disabled or elderly, they're part of the community, they've invested in it, and they are taken care of.

(Aleana) Well, that's my plan, because I want to be a part of the North Carolina community. But I want to come with something, but if I should pull it out and invest it all in the community and do whatever we need and not worry about having money for the future, that's fine.

(L) Yeah, because... Well, let's ask that. How do you want to ask it?

(Aleana) I was thinking about paying off my car and taking the rest of it and investing it in the house and then if I get social security, great, but if not I can work. I'm not real sure about how to say that. I mean, is that a good plan?

A: Very good in fact because there will soon be no money. Notice that banks are already making gestures toward confiscating funds.

Q: (L) Yeah. And that's true, they are.

With the communities developing here maybe a barter system could help or even just a charity system to help each other would be "useful" to help each other through. :huh:

[quote author= Marina9]Talking about more control over the masses... :scared:[/quote]

It was heading in that direction anyway. Like the C's said :

"A: They are driven by a lust for money which equals power in your world. Plus the drivers of 4D STS agency to establish total control before changes of a cosmic nature."

But I am pretty sure that they didn't got it the way they intended. From a 3D and Higher perspective freely giving away our Free-Will (civil rights etc) and willingly embrace the NWO allows for better control and better 'food' for 4STS.

Now they have to enforce it because many people didn't fall for their programming. And show of force is not a strength, it's a sign of weakness which point out that people are willing to resist and fight their NWO.

So it's a big loss for them. And now that their status quo is even in jeopardy with Trump. It seems that the PTB have no other choose than to show their true face and get all totalitarian.

About the cashless society, it also supposedly comes with a personal body mark:

[quote author= October 16, 1994 ]Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?
A: Total control once deception is complete.
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?
A: Visa ID number.
Q: (L) Is this going to be actually physically put on our bodies?
A: Encoded.
Q: (L) How? Is that what the aliens do when they abduct people?
A: No.
Q: (L) How is it going to be done?
A: Stamped.
Q: (L) By what technical means?
A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.
Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?
A: Precisely.

Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number of a certain man, his number is 666. What does this mean?
A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the Beast.
Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast. [/quote]

WIN 52 said:
BHelmet said:
That leads me to think that the nature of the chills will either be an attempt to "establish total control" and / or changes of a cosmic nature.

Should be interesting times.

Yeah, while making an attempt at total control, changes of a cosmic nature interrupt the plan. They would have implemented control already if they had an iron clad guarantee that they wouldn't be lynched. Scared of being found out, are they?

I am thinking at some point, if they get desperate enough (and I think they are rapidly approaching this juncture) they are not going to care if they are found out-and they will go all out commando on us as a "final solution" - the camps are out there, and FEMA bought up a ton of ammo for some purpose which does not bode well for us. With all the Russo phobia and Islam phobia a massive false flag is not out of the question, blame it on the bad guys of the day. Maybe an EMP pulse from the sun will shut down all their machinations and blast us all back to the stone age...I guess we will have to wait and see, and may the Force be with us! (Sorry-Star Wars geek, I am :-[)

Laura said:
Another thing that occurs to me is the imposition of the cashless society that the Cs said (long ago) was in the cards. I've picked up a few whiffs of that while scoping out the news lately.

Yep, they now abolished the 500 Euro note (taking effect in 2018) with the silly argument that "only gangsters use it"; in many European countries (including France and Italy) there is a limit on how much you can pay cash, which essentially means 'soft-abolishing' cash, because it is not fully recognized as a means of payment anymore. In Germany, which is traditionally fond of cash, there is a big push by the media to follow suit with the cash limit, although so far the sane voices at the central bank and other institutions prevail. It is a matter of time though.

I had to follow these stories in my job context and I thought many times: what a major 'hit for the Cs'.

luc said:
Laura said:

Yep, they now abolished the 500 Euro note (taking effect in 2018) with the silly argument that "only gangsters use it"; in many European countries (including France and Italy) there is a limit on how much you can pay cash, which essentially means 'soft-abolishing' cash, because it is not fully recognized as a means of payment anymore. In Germany, which is traditionally fond of cash, there is a big push by the media to follow suit with the cash limit, although so far the sane voices at the central bank and other institutions prevail. It is a matter of time though.

I had to follow these stories in my job context and I thought many times: what a major 'hit for the Cs'.

On the french institutional website http://www.economie.gouv.fr/publication-du-decret-abaissant-le-plafond-de-paiement-en-especes-a-partir-du-1er-septembre-2015
we can read :
"Up to now purchases can be settled in cash up to € 3 000. This ceiling will be increased to € 1 000 by 1 September 2015. The objective of this measure is to limit the share of anonymous transactions in the which may be linked to fraud, money laundering or even the financing of terrorism."

In 1999 there was an attempt to set up an electronic purse: Moneo. But the system has not been successful. It will soon be abandoned.
People are resilient ;)

bjorn said:
<snip>

[quote author= October 16, 1994 ]Q: (L) "And he was permitted to impart the breath of life into the Beast's image so that the statue of the beast could actually talk and to cause all to be put to death that would not bow down and worship the image of the beast." What does this mean?
Q: (L) "Compels all alike, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to be marked with an inscription on their right hand or on their foreheads...." What is this inscription?
Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?
Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?

Q: (L) Okay, it says: "Here is room for discernment, a call for the wisdom of interpretation, let him who has intelligence, penetration, insight enough calculate the number of the Beast, for it is a human number, the number of a certain man, his number is 666. What does this mean?
A: Visa as explained previously. Everyone will get their own number and it will be a Visa number, the number of the Beast.
Q: (L) "Then I looked and Lo! the lamb stood on Mount Zion and with him 144,000 men who had his name and his father's name inscribed on their foreheads..." What does that mean?
A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.
[/quote]

I think it's important to realize the many technological variations on this theme which are currently developed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics ; emphasis said:
Biometrics refers to metrics related to human characteristics. Biometrics authentication (or realistic authentication)[note 1] is used in computer science as a form of identification and access control.[1] It is also used to identify individuals in groups that are under surveillance.

Biometric identifiers are the distinctive, measurable characteristics used to label and describe individuals.[2] Biometric identifiers are often categorized as physiological versus behavioral characteristics.[3] Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body. Examples include, but are not limited to fingerprint, palm veins, face recognition, DNA, palm print, hand geometry, iris recognition, retina and odour/scent. Behavioral characteristics are related to the pattern of behavior of a person, including but not limited to typing rhythm, gait, and voice.[4][note 2] Some researchers have coined the term behaviometrics to describe the latter class of biometrics.[5]

More traditional means of access control include token-based identification systems, such as a driver's license or passport, and knowledge-based identification systems, such as a password or personal identification number.[2] Since biometric identifiers are unique to individuals, they are more reliable in verifying identity than token and knowledge-based methods; however, the collection of biometric identifiers raises privacy concerns about the ultimate use of this information.[2][6]

The biometrics market was expected to be worth $13.8 billion in 2015.[7]

continued...

Great Session, and TY Laura for hanging in there, too. Pain is no fun http://cassiopaea.org/forum/Smileys/default/cry.gif

I have been perusing the web for some hints as to what the De-leets may spring next..

The " We found Atlantis in Antarctica" meme has popped up a few times. Check out Willcock ( uggh) and Corey Goode's latest data dump here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLJuLfHWmp0

And also, it came up on a alt-news youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlPrsvJv7c

That would be "chills up your spine"...n'est pas ? lafn.

I am really glad to see so much cohesion and helping one another in the Forum...that's "good thing" to hold on to and to nurture...thanks so much to all of you and to LKJ and the C's. We are gonna rock n roll shortly, I can"feel it"...

Other than that : Viva La Revolucion!!!

No less than a Coup d'Etat-- which many , many people inside and outside of the AMERICAN Machine brought about. There have been casualties galore on our team, many others are still and always will be in danger for their contributions -we are the "good guys", and we are rockn and rollin on their congenitally degenerate arses, for the first time in decades !! I feels good, I must say...lol.

The time period the C's gave is the most DANGEROUS time in AMERICAN history; if they can , they will kill our guy and install a rapcious regime, as they wish. So, please - if you are so inclined, pray for the safety and protection of Trump..I know him personally, and all the coarse things are true. But I must say, I am glad to have a heterosexual man , with some big balls and huge ego that won't let him fail at anything. He's a straight up MANLY-MAN..and he's like most American men of his generation and success---sexist, crude at times, but direct and to the point- He hates to lose and hates to lose face, He also demands quality- he wants the Best of Everything..This is the only "thing" he wants that he can't "buy" : respect from his fellow human-beings for a job well done. We need a guy like that right now, is why we put him there.

Take care and thanks for everything, to all of you-this is the BEST place to be on the web, this forum.

And to LKJ- Thanks so, so much Laura...you -I think -are prolly one of the finest examples of how to live in "both worlds" , you do it so well, friend ...In deep gratitude to you personally for what you have already accomplished, for sharing it with "me" and everyone else. I think history will show yours to be an immeasurable contribution to the GLOBAL conversation , and to the HUMAN-AGENDA.( versus the Anti-Human Agenda..http://cassiopaea.org/forum/Smileys/default/evil.gif

Hugs and winks B588.... and Viva La Revolucion!!! :cool2:

PS- all profanity herein is proprietary..lafn

Palinurus said:
bjorn said:
<snip>

A: ID. The Lamb is the Leadership council of the world bank. Many will think they are taking the "mark" of God when actually being marked by the Beast.

I think it's important to realize the many technological variations on this theme which are currently developed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics ; emphasis said:
Biometrics refers to metrics related to human characteristics. Biometrics authentication (or realistic authentication)[note 1] is used in computer science as a form of identification and access control.[1] It is also used to identify individuals in groups that are under surveillance.

Biometric identifiers are the distinctive, measurable characteristics used to label and describe individuals.[2] Biometric identifiers are often categorized as physiological versus behavioral characteristics.[3] Physiological characteristics are related to the shape of the body. Examples include, but are not limited to fingerprint, palm veins, face recognition, DNA, palm print, hand geometry, iris recognition, retina and odour/scent. Behavioral characteristics are related to the pattern of behavior of a person, including but not limited to typing rhythm, gait, and voice.[4][note 2] Some researchers have coined the term behaviometrics to describe the latter class of biometrics.[5]

More traditional means of access control include token-based identification systems, such as a driver's license or passport, and knowledge-based identification systems, such as a password or personal identification number.[2] Since biometric identifiers are unique to individuals, they are more reliable in verifying identity than token and knowledge-based methods; however, the collection of biometric identifiers raises privacy concerns about the ultimate use of this information.[2][6]

The biometrics market was expected to be worth $13.8 billion in 2015.[7]

continued...
[/quote]

I was thinking exactly the same way Palinurus. Just as another aspect on the religious/prophetic manipulation:

Session 7 January 1996 said:
Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this
book "Mary's Message to the World" and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming
out all over?
A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know
what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and
usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

Lindenlea said:
Here is a link to the Reiki master I'm considering for face to face client and tuition work, I would appreciate any feedback from the forum's Reiki Masters on her credentials, I thought she sounded good, but I don't know anything about Reiki.

_http://www.yemayacentre.com.au/reiki-courses

I didn't see the lineage anywhere. Can you find it and post it?

Thank you Laura!

I enjoy these times, so intense, so "open" and giving us insights. They are hard but as I say intense. Hopefully this forum helps, we are not alone. We can share emotions and share questions. It is fantastic.

Those of you who would like to be keyboard warriors but are short on time or creativity:

just go to my Twitter page: https://twitter.com/Laurel700 and re-tweet like crazy. You can do a lot in ten minutes!

Same with Facebook. Just go to my page and share wildly and with abandon.
https://www.facebook.com/laura.knightjadczyk?ref=profile

Thrills and chills. (quakes and ice??)

Hola forum, Laura and crew tanks for sharing.

Maybe Galatea is right: “The ice age will come...” but only few people outside Cassiopaea forum will be aware in the beginning. For the rest of the world will be like the confirmation of “climate change”, for us will be what the C´s said in 6 July 2010:

(L) Yes. So, if there was a global superstorm like in the movie we watched today [The Day After Tomorrow], what goes on in the southern hemisphere during such an event? The movie only showed storms in the Northern Hemisphere.

A: Less violent storms but storms nonetheless.

Q: (L) What about an ice age?

A: Ice ages grip the south somewhat, but the greatest damage is via drought, floods, and earthquakes. (Thrills and chills)
A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

:O

Now I recall a The Economist 2017 cover that Lavinia posted last month. I'm not into tarot but a quick search give me a general idea and it's related to what the C´s said: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Lavinia_Sofia said:
Thank you Laura and Crew for the wonderful session :hug2:

[…]
And finally, the image of the cover of "the economist" came to me, what do you think about it? Is shocking and I think there is a lot of connection with this session

TW2017_Cover_UK_REV_NO-BC_trimmed_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks again and a warm hug to all!

The tower: Destruction, dramatic change, loss and ruin, new beginning, unexpected events. The tower is the incarnation of complication and conflict. Not only the change, but the sudden and unpleasant movement caused by unforeseen and traumatic events that are part of life. The world must decide if the change faces them with grace.

The Judgment: Change, decisions, success, transformation, agitation. The Judgment speaks of a transition, but unlike Death or Tower, change is not sudden, nor comes from luck or intuition, but is a change that comes from reason. It means that the plans, which have often taken time to come to fruition, will bear fruit. The world must be prepared to make a great life decision, probably one that will shape the next chapter.

The world: certainty, completion, positive, reward, satisfaction. The World is an indicator of an important and inexorable change, of tectonic amplitude. This change represents an opportunity to end the Old and give a good start to the New. It also represents the fall of barriers, sometimes spiritual, but sometimes in the purely physical sense.

The Hermit: Detachment, direction, loneliness, examination of conscience, thought and reflection. There are moments in life where one must step back and carefully examine the situations and decisions that one makes. The Hermit suggests that this moment has arrived. The world needs a period of inner reflection or an inner search. Only honest and deep introspection will lead to a solution.

Death: End, new beginning, loss, dramatic change, destruction. Death indicates changes in the future. This change can occur in almost every aspect of life, safe, permanent, meaningful and absolute changes. Death suggests a complete separation between the past and the future and will most likely be painful, Death eventually leading us to acceptance. It is a necessary part to keep moving forward.

The Magician: Safe, creative, communication, skills, competence. The Magician is usually associated with intelligent and skillful communicators. (this remembers me the crystal project) Indicates the translation of ideas into actions. Success in future endeavors in politics or business that depends on one's willpower and determination.

The Wheel of Fortune: Change, destiny, good luck, cycle of life, new direction. The Wheel of Fortune symbolizes the cycles of life and speaks of new beginnings. It is very likely that the World will find these events to be positive, but being ruled by luck may be outside their control and influence. Learning not to suffer with that which can not be controlled.

The star. Calm and serenity, destiny, hope, opportunity, renewal. The presence of the Star means a period of rest and renewal. This renewal can be spiritual, physical or both. It is a particularly positive sign that the World is recovering from an illness or crisis. It is a light in the dark illuminating the future and the past.

The general idea is change and a decision that the world needs to do in the near future and that will shape the next chapter or 4d reality. Ordo ab chao.

According to Laura:

"I don't think that just sitting back and observing alone is what we need to do. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I think we all need to realize, based on the news collections on SOTT, that we are in a fight for our lives. If Hillary Clinton gets in the White House against the will of the people, there will likely be either revolution or such a clampdown on freedoms that we can't even imagine what will come.

And this decision is to Do something or do nothing.

by the way: Help is back on the move!! Has a great significance for me, because I am waiting for the arrival of my crystals.

:D

thanks.

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks for another great session posted so quickly. Wow! so many developments in progress. Can't wait to see them continue to develop through the network.

Glad the big improvements with your leg continue, Laura.

The next 40 days should be extra interesting, eh? With the planet getting even more unstable (volcanoes, earthquakes, record snow and cold all over the place, fireballs, etc.) the Rockin' & Rollin's should be "fun" - political / economic, geological, and cosmic roller coaster, anyone?

Agreed. Great session, thanks. The "rocking and rolling" and "chills up the spine" comments could also relate to a comet impact and a subsequent "nuclear winter". On the other hand, the "Russians did it" meme is really heating up and we now have Obama vowing retaliation on Putin for personally getting involved. So, interesting times indeed.

Flashgordonv said:
Agreed. Great session, thanks. The "rocking and rolling" and "chills up the spine" comments could also relate to a comet impact and a subsequent "nuclear winter". On the other hand, the "Russians did it" meme is really heating up and we now have Obama vowing retaliation on Putin for personally getting involved. So, interesting times indeed.

The libtards really do seem to be trying to get a war going with Russia, don't they? That's freaking insane.

Back
Top Bottom