Session 10 December 2016

[quote author= Laura]I've been thinking about this 40 days thing. I don't think that just sitting back and observing alone is what we need to do. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I think we all need to realize, based on the news collections on SOTT, that we are in a fight for our lives. If Hillary Clinton gets in the White House against the will of the people, there will likely be either revolution or such a clampdown on freedoms that we can't even imagine what will come. So we need people to get out there and do what they can to try to wake people up to what is happening.[/quote]

It makes sense that they will round up and kill as many disobedient people as possible when the odds turn against them. That's what pathocracy's always did and do.

I suppose it will always feel unreal when it happens, so it's hard to imagine. But the PTB build those camps for a reason. It's a security policy when things turn south against them.

Those camps where build for people like us. And throughout history people like us end in such death camps again and again.

And considering the current situation in the US. This could be just a few days away indeed.

[quote author= October 16, 1994 ]Q: (L) "And all the inhabitants of the earth will fall down in admiration... everyone whose name has not been recorded from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb that was slain in sacrifice from the foundation of the world..." What are "those whose names are recorded in the Book of Life... what is the Book of Life?
A: Supercomputer.
Q: (L) The Book of Life of the Lamb... everyone whose name has not been recorded... it is saying that the people who are going to worship the Beast are names that have not been recorded... does that mean that there is a supercomputer recording the names of those who do not worship the beast?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And who has this supercomputer?
A: Beast. All names will be recorded as being either obedient or disobedient.
Q: (L) Who is this "Lamb?"
A: Beast.
Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?
A: All.
Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will go into captivity?"
A: Follow the leader.
Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and if they fight with the leader they will be killed?
A: Yes. [/quote]

mariowil7 said:
4.- I wish if There exist a FREE solution that can allow me to share simultaneously in my: FB, Twitter, VKontakte, Tumblr, Google Plus (some day I will find that solution or create one...)

You can do this with Buffer: https://buffer.com/

The free plan has some limitations, mainly that you can only have 10 posts queued up to get posted to social media and I don't think it supports VKontakte or Tumblr, but it supports most other social media platforms and you can post on multiple platforms at once (keeping in mind, of course, that the text of the posts has to be short enough if you want to post on Twitter as well as everything else). It also enables you to schedule posts throughout the day, to avoid the 'wall of posts' that can happen when posting a lot of links at once.

Liking and sharing articles from the SOTT Facebook pages can help too because the more attention and engagement the posts get there, the more they'll be shown to other people due to how Facebook's algorithm works.

Hello all the FOTC members,
It is a very informative session as all the others. Even dough I have been following this forum for a long time I have stayed rather quiet on the comments. I assume I am not the only one. Even without following the treads on this site one is able to see the intensity of the unfolding events that is happening right now.
I have also been reading and following about the Crystal projet, the reiki, the programming and so on along other treads.
As Nothing happen for Nothing the day I first read about the Crystal programming was the same week I had received a Crystal from South America that had been programmed by Joao de Deus for health and protection and support to help others in need. I skip détails so I can get to my main question;
I assume many people following FOTC might already have crystals and if so, are there any instructions on what to do with our Crystal already present in our lives so we can connect with yours and add up to the flow of energy for the good of this experiment?

Many thanks for those who take the time to guide me and others so we can all link together.

Laura said:
I've been thinking about this 40 days thing. I don't think that just sitting back and observing alone is what we need to do. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I think we all need to realize, based on the news collections on SOTT, that we are in a fight for our lives. If Hillary Clinton gets in the White House against the will of the people, there will likely be either revolution or such a clampdown on freedoms that we can't even imagine what will come. So we need people to get out there and do what they can to try to wake people up to what is happening. Ya'll can go to my Twitter page - Laurel700 - and re-tweet stuff - or go to my FB wall and share and like. Also, go to sott and directly share to FB and Twitter from there using the convenient buttons at the bottom of each article. You may need to adjust the headline a bit for Twitter to conform to the character limit. I usually delete the category and sott.net and leave the link. If that doesn't do it, I get creative with the headline.

Thirty minutes a day doing this - minimum - might make a difference. Obviously, if you can do it twice a day at odd times, that's even better. Or ten minutes at a time several times a day. At least we will be doing what we can - however limited it is from our perspective - if the SHTF. As the Cs say, "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see." We need to be sending the signal of who we are.

And for those who have a google account, we can do it on google+ too. The more the better.

I observed making a good catch sentence for articles can make a good difference. I know that many resist some "new ideas" about "difficult" topics like cancer and cigarette, but making an ironic statement or a "don't take it too seriously" about UFO, for example, make a more probable read by the readers.

The goal being emotional choc, maybe this is not to do for every articles but making informations easy to digest for those who resist the most could make the difference.

Tatanka : I think just participate to the news flood will make a good connection between us.

Alternative for Buffer (to be tested) :
_https://ifttt.com/
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFTTT

_http://alternativeto.net/software/buffer/

tatanka said:
Hello all the FOTC members,
It is a very informative session as all the others. Even dough I have been following this forum for a long time I have stayed rather quiet on the comments. I assume I am not the only one. Even without following the treads on this site one is able to see the intensity of the unfolding events that is happening right now.
I have also been reading and following about the Crystal projet, the reiki, the programming and so on along other treads.
As Nothing happen for Nothing the day I first read about the Crystal programming was the same week I had received a Crystal from South America that had been programmed by Joao de Deus for health and protection and support to help others in need. I skip détails so I can get to my main question;
I assume many people following FOTC might already have crystals and if so, are there any instructions on what to do with our Crystal already present in our lives so we can connect with yours and add up to the flow of energy for the good of this experiment?

Many thanks for those who take the time to guide me and others so we can all link together.

Hi tatanka,

Maybe, since the project has been initiated by the C's and Laura, the first thing to do would be to ask for some Crystals.

Chu said:
Kosma said:
thank You for another great session. Is there still time to place a request for crystal?

You can still order crystals, yes. See here:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42248.msg662892.html#msg662892

As far as I understand that, each crystal has been charged and chosen by the C's and Laura's team with the intention/goal to connect all together, to protect us, to accomplish something all together... So, if the main part, the programming is not in the crystal, I do not know what kind of connection it could give/make.

From Foxx
You can do this with Buffer: https://buffer.com/

The free plan has some limitations, mainly that you can only have 10 posts queued up to get posted to social media and I don't think it supports VKontakte or Tumblr, but it supports most other social media platforms and you can post on multiple platforms at once (keeping in mind, of course, that the text of the posts has to be short enough if you want to post on Twitter as well as everything else). It also enables you to schedule posts throughout the day, to avoid the 'wall of posts' that can happen when posting a lot of links at once.

Liking and sharing articles from the SOTT Facebook pages can help too because the more attention and engagement the posts get there, the more they'll be shown to other people due to how Facebook's algorithm works.

Thanks Foxx, I tried it, it is interesting but the limit of 10 posts for me is almost like fast food... (hehehehe...) I share between 50 to 100 posts at the day, 80% of them from SOTT or Re-sharings from other SOTT readers that are in my
Social Networks friendships...

If it only has a bigger limits... wow!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Nico said:
I observed making a good catch sentence for articles can make a good difference. I know that many resist some "new ideas" about "difficult" topics like cancer and cigarette, but making an ironic statement or a "don't take it too seriously" about UFO, for example, make a more probable read by the readers.

The goal being emotional choc, maybe this is not to do for every articles but making informations easy to digest for those who resist the most could make the difference.

Tatanka : I think just participate to the news flood will make a good connection between us.

Alternative for Buffer (to be tested) :
_https://ifttt.com/
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFTTT

_http://alternativeto.net/software/buffer/

Excellent Nico...

I will give a try to the ones you suggested...

I will post the Pros and cons very succinctly here in this thread... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

thank you all a lot for this new session!

something will happen, whether it is ice age or a dirty nuke. I wonder if THAT (whatever it is or will be) will bring ppl to accept that things are going seriously wrong here. I mean, so called reality is getting more unreal by the minute. Fake News! Gender speech war, now at universities, tomorrow everywhere else. The PTB really do a great job confusing ppl and keeping them occupied with things. Where I live I can tell you it works out greatly. Un-realness has gained such a momentum that it already feels normal for most ppl to live in these "interesting" times...

Thanks for the exciting session!

I think the Cs heads up for something coming in about 40 days is a blessing. no matter what happens, need to stay present and alert. It could be absolutely anything. January 20th is my birthday lol! Time to rock and roll!

Laura, I don't think it's going to involve the "election".
It might be war with Iran, etc though... scary.
Hillary or Trump would jump on the opportunity.

This whole election thing I get a blink- it's a show to make people think they had a choice. Jill Stein wasting money to recount votes, when she knew Hillary was garbage too?

Bernie doing an about face and donning his knee pads for master Hillary?

And now Trump doing his thang:
-Appointing lackeys of the system for the system:
Goldman Skull and Bones for Treasury
Rick Perry for energy ?!?!
180 turn on NAFTA
and so on.

I'm sensing the same fake urgency they had around Obama. Way back ,they even were predicting Obama being assassinated because he's different.

Thanks for the session everyone! :) The 40 days (and nights) does make you wonder what these cretins are up to.

Divide By Zero said:
Laura, I don't think it's going to involve the "election".
It might be war with Iran, etc though... scary.
Hillary or Trump would jump on the opportunity.

I was thinking the same thing. It feels to me like this election thing is there to sidetrack everyone cause they're planning a war or a false flag attack in the background however as been proven in the past sharing the knowledge with others does help. I recently got fed up with social media and shut down my FB and Twitter accounts but I still have G+ active so I'll use that to share stuff.

whitecoast said:
Joe said:
T.C. said:
The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge.

How do others understand this particular sentence? I can't really figure it out: "The measure of creativity..."

Do they mean that the creativity that you have to put in needs to be equal to the depth and duration of the plunge?

Or do they mean that the depth and duration of the plunge comes after a period of creativity, to balance it out, and you can tell how bad it will likely be by the amount of creativity that was done?

Or even both?

I understood it as when you have creative period, hard work, getting lots done, creative things, then soon after you go into a spell of being done, no motivation, everything's pointless etc. Then after a while of that, back up to a creative spell and around it goes.

I remember a lot of novelists who experience a sharp comedown when they complete an important work of theirs. I felt something similar as well in my last month or so at university. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that it taxes the soul strongly to be embodied?

It taxes the Soul to do truly creative work: make something outstandingly beautiful out of nothing - an Eye-candy Product for example that people are very willing to buy - can pretty fast deplete the precious energy reserves. Laura mentioned couple times that doing the heavy duty energy work of channeling has the same effect.

Look at the awesome images by artists here, these must have been very exhausting to do and are a good example, after what type of work a long couple days regeneration is needed:
https://www.sott.net/article/336307-Real-News-Trumps-Fake-News-SOTTs-Annual-Fundraiser-Get-your-SOTT-Calendar

Examples:
- Your boss asks you to balance the books at the company in the especially convoluted way he likes it being done [exactly as good as the top accountant did who left last year for 2x salary offered at an other company] and after exceptionally hard days of work at home and at nights, finally finishing the darned thing, you feel so tired as if "dead" inside. Just looking out of your head and not much else coming out of you beside warm air via breathing.

- Your boss asks you to create the company marketing portfolio with great pictures that will satisfy the board of directors and you will present it yourself so it better be good! [or you can pack your things and look for an other job]

- You have been promoted to oversee the company-wide "IT Rollout" process: meaning all 3000 office computers at all sites to be replaced in 8 months and you have to assess it all and come up with a plan, present it to the top leadership yourself and it better be convincing [!!] to gain the board of directors approval. Also it needs to be completed in time with the original budget you came up with and successfully and - Oh! - at least two teams of managers have failed before you and they have been let go, so no pressure...

In short if you have to do something extraordinary that has not been done before and you have to figure out how to do it and you can not exactly "copy" or "google" the process from an other place.

Laura said:
Session Date: December 10th 2016
[..]
(L) Okay, we want to ask about our little CD that we like so much, the one called Samadhi and it has the Sanskrit songs... We've been listening to this thing for, what, 20 years?

(Galatea) I was 4 or 5 years old when I first heard it.

(L) We just love this CD, and we've got the Sanskrit words, and we've got the translations. We'd like to create some similar chants for our group to use at their meetings or during their Reiki sessions and so forth. Are these particularly beneficial to use during Reiki?

A: Your instincts have served you well!
[..]

Music CD in question:

Nada Shakti and Bruce BecVar - Samadhi - (1990)

Tracks:

02-- Rama Ram: Lullaby resemblance.

04-- Unreal to Real: Okay, nice.
06-- Ya Devi : Very Enya style, quite nice ending.
07-- Murali Krishna : This track is amazing!
08-- Prayer of Surrender : Pleasant, okay.
09-- Loka Samasta: Promising, I was waiting for the part that will give goosebumps, but it stopped before that

!!! *** 10-- Jyoti, Jyoti *** !!!: Probably the best track. Most beautiful song crowning the whole album! Please do the English version of this one. :) This one gives the expected goosebumps and gives a surreal, elevated feeling, like watching the gorgeous clouds in a blue sky or Jupiter's atmosphere = 4th Density as seen from our 3D world. Ooooohhhh... [still listening] this.. is.. truly transformative!! Jesus! This was good!
11-- Jaya Narayani: Also quite beautiful and this one gives goosebumps too. Sounds like, how we should great the season of Spring. Or how I would imagine a
most devout Greeting of The Season of Cosmic Change.

01-- Gayatri Mantra: Good! Begins as if it would flow into one of those blockbuster No.1 hits from the past, but never quite materializes. Good meditation intro though. Needs a lot better string instrument work [IMO], like how Estas Tonne plays in his 'The Song of the Golden Dragon', but if he would be asked to do it, the stringed instrument should still remain in the same nice Samadhi-style subdued fashion.
Here is how Estas plays just for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gphiFVVtUI

03-- Sita Ram: Probably the most bland track, "weakest" part of the album. Too "gaudy". [IMO]

Back
Top Bottom