Session 10 December 2016

Thank you Laura and Chateau Crew for another interesting session! Glad to know your leg and general state is better Laura. :flowers:

I'm looking forward for Crystal Connection Network as well.

Those 40 days look pretty "symbolic" in itself, as 40 days is a recurrent shape in Bible... Wait and see for more rock and roll then, 40 days is a short term after all.

Timótheos, thank you for the CD links!

WIN 52 said:
Windmill knight said:
sitta said:
WIN 52 said:
We also have this coming by December 26th.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0isfkb0duN4

So we are probably also facing much stronger earthquakes, volcano eruptions and plasma events around this date, maybe even magnitude 10 earthquake...

The guy in the video (BPEarthWatch) says that a gamma ray wave emmitted by a dying star is going to hit earth on the 26th of December. If I understood correctly, the supposed source of this cosmic wave is the same space object that produced a similar wave back in 2004 and which coincided with the 9+ earthquake and tsunami in Indonesia. So this 2nd wave (there will be 5, they say), being bigger, would have an even stronger effect. I was curious to know why he thinks that's going to happen; I don't think anyone would be able to detect something like that before it actually hit. Gamma rays travel at the speed of light, so we wouldn't be able to 'see' them before their arrival.

His source is apparently a guy called Michael who owns a website about biblical prophecy (_http://www.Counciloftime.Com), and who is being promoted by a pastor Paul Begley (_http://www.PaulBegleyProphecy.Com). I watched another short video by this pastor on the topic (_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jWvxoYiuxY&t=306s) and instead of saying this was revelation as I expected, he just said that Michael had some intel info not available to the general public and that's how he knows.

The BPEarthWatch video adds that Michael predicted a precursor mini wave for this past October and that it did happen as was said. I haven't bothered to verify if he did make that prediction before the date or if it actually happened. The idea that some Bible people are predicting cosmic events to the date, based on some unknown intelligence source with access to some exotic technology, makes me a bit skeptic to say the least. :) :whistle:

Yes, the prediction was before the event. He also talked about the possibility of DNA being altered by this and that it would be a visible flash as it was in 2004, only much brighter. The source kind of gave me pause but hey, if it is correct we could be in for a great show. We don't have to wait very long to see about this, and as Laura has stated earlier in the thread, it could be anything and/or an addition of several factors...

It kinda looks like there will be multiple events over the next 40 days and today its' about 37 days...

Based on what is known by the people of Cassiopaea, it would take something pretty spectacular to send chills up and down the spine. I know my spine is just about chilled out. Though a cosmic event would likely cause some chills.

My mind is still open/undecided about whether or not we will be able to see the second sun.

Interesting by the way... Thanks for sharing WIN 52 and researching Windmill knight...

Joe said:
T.C. said:
The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge.

How do others understand this particular sentence? I can't really figure it out: "The measure of creativity..."

Do they mean that the creativity that you have to put in needs to be equal to the depth and duration of the plunge?

Or do they mean that the depth and duration of the plunge comes after a period of creativity, to balance it out, and you can tell how bad it will likely be by the amount of creativity that was done?

Or even both?

I understood it as when you have creative period, hard work, getting lots done, creative things, then soon after you go into a spell of being done, no motivation, everything's pointless etc. Then after a while of that, back up to a creative spell and around it goes.

Yes, that's how I see the plunge in that context, as I have experimented myself many times, if not all the time, not at the same level each time due to not having the same level of investment each time...

Thanks for the session guys - much needed in these 'interesting times'.

I find it amazing how practicing Reiki has helped cure the pain and use of your legs Laura. Great news. To me it 'proves' that practicing STO giving and healing and training to others positively helps ourselves too sometimes! I may be wrong but what other explanation?

I have to admit that I did find this particular session the most seriously warnings we have ever had from the C's - except where they were urgently warning about Ark's welfare before He and Laura managed to get together. As Laura says - we can expect all manner of situations at present.

I have miraculously been presented with a marvellous opportunity for my by my best friend Reni. She has gone back into her original property business by herself - formerly with her ex-husband -both directors of one of the first ones here 17 years ago. Well for me I cut my property consultant teeth in Abu Dhabi at age 19 and it is in my 'dna' so strangely her need for me to work together as equals (not director legally, but freedom of legal 'affiliate' so I can still be independent, use my networking skills, and not be office bound - which is one of the reasons psychologically I was unable to work since 2004).
Well it so happens that I was 'ready' for a 'job' plus it co-incided with me needing to find 10k pounds for my flat Turkish title deeds! Amazing - because I now feel stronger back in the 'flow' externally as it were. My specializations being investor relations and land sales. Incredibly I 'ran into' very good new trustworthy contacts/assistance within my first week!

My current situation is that I am having problems reconciling full time (or more) external work with my all important aim and work here - which was practically full-time anyway! So I don't wish my Work and keeping up with the threads and articles to slip at all - which it has been recently. So it will take me a while to 'balance' the workload and home tasks - defo got my 'work' cut out and good I have finally 'landed' a job. My concern is keeping the 'A' influences at bay etc with my internal work change and the session changes upon us!
My initial thoughts were get the Reiki training here asap and intensify crystal and contemplation/meditation work - the latter maybe when walking my dog!

Furthermore, I have been witnessing/experiencing extremely positive and 100% changes (in all areas) in my ex partner (whom I still have copious, genuine feelings of 'love' for). With all my current life changes I am doing my best to be strong and 'hold out' on this side atm. He wants to have therapy together with my therapist - and I feel this is the best way forward - and will go along with what my therapist recommends. Plus I have 3 good solid friends who I have also been extensively networking with here - helpfully, as I was not able to receive advice here yet as understandably there has been much more important things for everyone to be concentrating on.
Plus, maybe, I was MEANT to be sorting my stuff myself this time? Perhaps - as we all may need to if things go Kerplunk! Who knows? I just translated it that way for now. It has certainly now given me the chance to finally have a sincere, strong and 'protective' partner by my side who wants to study the Work to become co-linear. Time/therapist will tell. :) I just don't want any more billboards or delusions/wishful thinking to rear up!! :hug2: :rockon:

Very interesting session indeed! Thanks for sharing! The 40 day countdown was enough to send shivers down my spine. I certainly got quiet anxious just reading the session. Sigh, just breath and smoke! :cool2: I read through all the comments and I don't think anyone mentioned the possibility that the 'dirty' nuke could be a comet that annihilates a city and the dirty part is the PTB blaming it on Russia! Considering how scared I felt after reading this session I would like to re-share the article, 'We were made for these times' for anybody who needs a little inspiration! https://www.sott.net/article/270110-We-were-made-for-these-times

My friends, do not lose heart. We were made for these times. I have heard from so many recently who are deeply and properly bewildered. They are concerned about the state of affairs in our world now. Ours is a time of almost daily astonishment and often righteous rage over the latest degradations of what matters most to civilized, visionary people.

You are right in your assessments. The lustre and hubris some have aspired to while endorsing acts so heinous against children, elders, everyday people, the poor, the unguarded, the helpless, is breathtaking. Yet, I urge you, ask you, gentle you, to please not spend your spirit dry by bewailing these difficult times. Especially do not lose hope. Most particularly because, the fact is that we were made for these times. Yes. For years, we have been learning, practicing, been in training for and just waiting to meet on this exact plain of engagement.

I grew up on the Great Lakes and recognize a seaworthy vessel when I see one. Regarding awakened souls, there have never been more able vessels in the waters than there are right now across the world. And they are fully provisioned and able to signal one another as never before in the history of humankind.

Look out over the prow; there are millions of boats of righteous souls on the waters with you. Even though your veneers may shiver from every wave in this stormy roil, I assure you that the long timbers composing your prow and rudder come from a greater forest. That long-grained lumber is known to withstand storms, to hold together, to hold its own, and to advance, regardless.

In any dark time, there is a tendency to veer toward fainting over how much is wrong or unmended in the world. Do not focus on that. There is a tendency, too, to fall into being weakened by dwelling on what is outside your reach, by what cannot yet be. Do not focus there. That is spending the wind without raising the sails.

We are needed, that is all we can know. And though we meet resistance, we more so will meet great souls who will hail us, love us and guide us, and we will know them when they appear. Didn't you say you were a believer? Didn't you say you pledged to listen to a voice greater? Didn't you ask for grace? Don't you remember that to be in grace means to submit to the voice greater?

Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world all at once, but of stretching out to mend the part of the world that is within our reach. Any small, calm thing that one soul can do to help another soul, to assist some portion of this poor suffering world, will help immensely. It is not given to us to know which acts or by whom, will cause the critical mass to tip toward an enduring good.

What is needed for dramatic change is an accumulation of acts, adding, adding to, adding more, continuing. We know that it does not take everyone on Earth to bring justice and peace, but only a small, determined group who will not give up during the first, second, or hundredth gale.

One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Soul on deck shines like gold in dark times. The light of the soul throws sparks, can send up flares, builds signal fires, causes proper matters to catch fire. To display the lantern of soul in shadowy times like these - to be fierce and to show mercy toward others; both are acts of immense bravery and greatest necessity.

Struggling souls catch light from other souls who are fully lit and willing to show it. If you would help to calm the tumult, this is one of the strongest things you can do.

There will always be times when you feel discouraged. I too have felt despair many times in my life, but I do not keep a chair for it. I will not entertain it. It is not allowed to eat from my plate.

The reason is this: In my uttermost bones I know something, as do you. It is that there can be no despair when you remember why you came to Earth, who you serve, and who sent you here. The good words we say and the good deeds we do are not ours. They are the words and deeds of the One who brought us here. In that spirit, I hope you will write this on your wall: When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for.

For anybody looking for inspiration I found roaring this article out loud to myself and to a small group of friends to be incredibly cathartic!

Thank you for this interesting session!

Certainly, do not speculate on these 40 days to come. I can just hope that "Things that will become very interesting" are an update of the truth in the eyes of the general public. The PTB is less and less able to lie with subtlety. Their lies become too obvious to me. Their arrogance and their wishful thinking will eventually lead them to their ruin. Of course, an awareness of the population, if not of their psychopathic nature, at least of their permanent shameless lies, would certainly initially lead to indescribable chaos on the planet; Loss of confidence, shock of trauma ...

[quote author= Trytofly]Thank you for this interesting session!

Certainly, do not speculate on these 40 days to come. I can just hope that "Things that will become very interesting" are an update of the truth in the eyes of the general public. The PTB is less and less able to lie with subtlety. Their lies become too obvious to me. Their arrogance and their wishful thinking will eventually lead them to their ruin. Of course, an awareness of the population, if not of their psychopathic nature, at least of their permanent shameless lies, would certainly initially lead to indescribable chaos on the planet; Loss of confidence, shock of trauma ...[/quote]

I agree, the PTB are kind of between a rock and a hard place aren't they? Their MSM has become counterproductive. And now their status quo is in jeopardy with Trump. So what do you do?

I suppose the only thing you can do is to take power by force, get all totalitarian and secure your dominant position.

Allthough it comes at a price, there kind of giving themselves away if they do.

Which could also reveal 'the man behind the curtain'

[quote author= Neil]Hmm, I couldn't help but thinking along that line as well. About the only thing that would really send chills up my spine would be some kind of high strangeness event or deep cover X-Files type stuff like the reanimated super soldiers the Cassiopaeans mentioned a long time ago coming out. Or maybe if some earthquake revealed some kind of Atlantean pyramid, that might be kind of fascinating in a spooky sort of way... Thus far, everything has played out in pretty mundane ways; our reality never seems to get to quite that level of interesting. So I'm probably getting excited over something that will never happen. While its probably just coincidence, the parallelism of the phrase "very interesting" stuck in my mind from a session long ago.[/quote]

Any massive hyperdimensional event would jeopardize or even ruin any social engineering plan they have going on.

It's like John Lennon was once said about the UFO phenomena:

If the masses started to accept UFOs, it would profoundly affect their attitude towards life, politics, everything. It would threaten the status quo. Whenever people come to realize that there are larger considerations than their own petty lives, they are ripe to make radical changes on a personal level, which would eventually lead to a political revolution in society as a whole

If something like this occurs. I bet it will force their hand (4STS) to act in 'miraculous' ways to deceive Earth's populace from gaining any Higher Truths.

Maybe the crystal network connection will play a part in 'thinning the veil?'

I think you have highlighted some very important points there Bjorn. The being in a rock and a hard place can explode in any and every direction. In the US with the determination to not let Trump be President - which the first sign will be the 'result' on the 19th - it may well start their ball rolling into the civil unrest and martial law etc. Thus attracting the comets too?

Both Putin in Syria and Trump in the US caught them broadside. Now Aleppo - and their militant armies stuck 25 miles away from being able to assist the rebels haha.. Must see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXAT9g6YT58

I hope we hear/see more such videos!! Love it.

o wow what a session! .. so far last week had a strong taste of connectedness .. specially at 10th December, we have been in the olive garden with a feel of a strong bound with the cosmic mind ... connect ... collect ... activate ... create ... THANK YOU one more time! ... curious to observe the next 40 days of unfold of a new reality ... :hug2:

Okay, this tells me we all need to be singing together more than just to our crystals:

https://www.sott.net/article/336468-Harmony-The-neuroscience-of-singing

Divide By Zero said:
(L) Right. Okay, next question: What type of belief do you need in order to effect positive change?
A: Full understanding of the nature of your connection to all that is will get you there.
Q: (L) That's a pretty tall order. I mean, you have to really... How do you get there, that is, gain an understanding of your connection to the All?
A: Meditation.
Q: (L) And we can refer back to previous discussions on meditation which include seeded meditation. Alright, this is an interesting question: How come people experience short spurts of inspiration and then depression and hopelessness return?
A: It's all about balance. The measure of creativity can be approximated by the depth and duration of the plunge. Note however, the effort required to pull in inspiration is high at present due to massing of negative energies around your planet.
Q: (L) So it takes more of whatever it is to get it, and then you not only have your balancing plunge, but you have the piling on of the negative energies of the planet on top of it. Is that sort of what we're saying here?
A: Close
Q: (L) Alright then. Next: How do we maintain that energetic vibration for longer periods?
A: Networking works wonders.

I think they're saying that when things get tough, our true colors come out. While the authoritarian brown nosers are scared and trying to appease "evil", we will become more angry and find ways to subvert it.

Those of us who suffer for a reason will be depressed. What is there to be positive about in this upside down bizarro world? If I wanted to be happy go lucky, I could just go get a lobotomy. I'm not here this time to play that game. Maybe deep down it is STO to pay for this in this horrible way. I don't see how in a more polarized STS world, we could have material, emotional joy as we think we want. Maybe that's the problem with true enlightenment, it's not liberating, but it's truth however dark. As the other session said, go through the valley of the shadow...

I wonder if the crystals work in a similar way to Reiki, by connecting us to certain archetypes. It could be that the geometric shapes are sort of like a "reminder" of our "home". It also reminds me of them saying meditation is important. Meditation, where one practices to be beyond the "surface ego" or who we "should be or could be"- mini ego death leading to the real ego "who I AM".

Speaking of brown nosers, Trump is doing a 180. He's reminding me of a right wing version of Obama, a hope of the right. Appointing PTB big shots from Goldman Sachs, Exxon, the military, blah, I can't say I wasn't surprised. Oh and the flip on NAFTA, with his givebacks to carrier corp, only for them to "rephrase" the job movement as a downsize (with an upsize in Mexico) makes me want to scream at people, wake up- he's no Putin!

It's interesting you brought up the session that mentioned "passing through the valley of the shadow." That came to my mind as well. I remember reading that on a Sunday. I felt it was significant- I did a search and came across this:

The Charge of The Light Brigade

Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred

So I'm walking to my A. A. meeting and I'm contemplating this passing through the Valley of the Shadow and thinking this would be both external and internal, and being rather deep in thought didn't notice this fellow coming from my right as I reached the door of the church. I look over and it's Steven Tyler asking me if there's an A.A. meeting here. So I guide him in. The next day I was doing E. E. and when I was doing POTS I suddenly remembered an interview with Steven Tyler about the song Dream On and that the words to the song just sort of came to him. So I looked them up:

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true

I didn't want to break his anonymity, but Wikipedia has his drug rehab history covered

Anyway, I thought it was interesting because Laura had just emphasized the importance of singing to get through these dark times.

Laura said:
Okay, this tells me we all need to be singing together more than just to our crystals:

No doubt here! I just hate to have to subject anyone's ears to the quality of my singing :lol:. So would this kind of work if we at least sang at certain times in out respective time zones as singing in unity and picturing in our mind that we are at that moment together?
This REALLY feels right to do.

stellar said:
Laura said:

No doubt here! I just hate to have to subject anyone's ears to the quality of my singing :lol:. So would this kind of work if we at least sang at certain times in out respective time zones as singing in unity and picturing in our mind that we are at that moment together?

Well, I think that maybe with our Crystal Connection Radio thing we'll be able to sing together all around the world. We won't all be able to hear each other, but perhaps the crystals will act as transmitters? And when you know that others are singing with you, even if you can't hear them, but you can hear those of us on the show, I think it will work.

Laura said:
stellar said:
Laura said:

Well, I think that maybe with our Crystal Connection Radio thing we'll be able to sing together all around the world. We won't all be able to hear each other, but perhaps the crystals will act as transmitters? And when you know that others are singing with you, even if you can't hear them, but you can hear those of us on the show, I think it will work.
So we get our 'rock n' roll' group going?

Pity you didn't ask about Dr Stiffler's spatial resonance. True there's no free lunch, but spatial resonance taps the inherent heat energy, turns around entropy. Very much a networking phenomena. Keshe is definitely a scam, as is so much of the free energy stuff.

Thanks for the session everyone, its super interesting how the next 40 days will develop.

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

stellar said:
Laura said:
stellar said:
Laura said:

So we get our 'rock n' roll' group going?
Just thinking on the possible energetic flow on effect of such unity literally just gave me such shivers up my spine that I have goose bumps on top of my goose bumps. Not trying to read anything into that though.... :halo:

Back
Top Bottom