Session 10 December 2016

Laura said:
stellar said:
Laura said:
Okay, this tells me we all need to be singing together more than just to our crystals:

https://www.sott.net/article/336468-Harmony-The-neuroscience-of-singing
No doubt here! I just hate to have to subject anyone's ears to the quality of my singing :lol:. So would this kind of work if we at least sang at certain times in out respective time zones as singing in unity and picturing in our mind that we are at that moment together?
This REALLY feels right to do.

Well, I think that maybe with our Crystal Connection Radio thing we'll be able to sing together all around the world. We won't all be able to hear each other, but perhaps the crystals will act as transmitters? And when you know that others are singing with you, even if you can't hear them, but you can hear those of us on the show, I think it will work.

Thank you so much for this session.
I'm really happy at the tought of that I can actually help with the Crystal Connection Radio and do it by singing in the Crystal Orchestra. :)
Thanks and looking forward to that crystal set.
Actually I'm not sure is it relevant which Reiki lineage we belong to, probably is not, but it has just came to my mind right now. :huh:
40 days of rocking and rollin' seems pretty short period but this wave's gonna be a big one and everything that comes with it.
Wish you all the best and especially good health for the coming days.

And sing sing sing, decorate your Soul with a shining bling. :halo:

Thank you for another "very interesting" and timely session.

A: Just hang on and observe what happens in the next 40 or so days. It will give you chills up your spine.

The C's said that we should "observe" whats going to take place in the next 40 days or so. So maybe there won't be any real drastic events that would affect us directly just yet. Maybe the next 40 days will give us, those who observe and have "understanding", a more clear idea of what's going to take place AFTER the 40 days.

Thank you Laura and crew for another session full of much to ponder. That's good news that your leg is recovering so well with Reiki.

3D Student said:
3D Student said:
When I read it, it sounded like you will have deep depressive moments, which get balanced by creative inspiring moments. I find this to be true, that you can extract a lot of meaning out of the darkness.

So I think it means that the deeper and longer you have these "plunges", the more creativity can be extracted from the event.
Laura said:
Funny that you look at it exactly backwards from how I see it: that when you have a spell of creativity, put a lot into a project or something, when it is finished, you kinda plunge and you can tell how much energy it was taking to produce/do the project by how low you go afterward.

I mean, it's kinda like getting tired after a lot of work; and if you don't do the work, you don't get tired in the same way.

I see and that makes sense, sorry. :-[ Thanks, I've been rereading the interpretations and it's something to reflect on for me.

Sine Wave ... both sides of equation / 2 ways of looking at it and experiencing it ... = balance

Menna said:
Lessons interfere with life's practicality it's not so much about not wanting to learn lessons it's more about have responsibilities and goals as a 3D human being living in a society if an advanced lesson comes along it is advanced because it will effect you thus strong possibility of effecting your responsibilities and goals throwing your life off track as lessons impact emotion thinking and actions especially advanced lessons. If I didn't have to work had shelter and things paid for sure I'll learn all the advanced lessons that I can however in this 3D life society advanced lessons do not mix IMO. I'll wait till I'm retired and can afford to be impacted by advanced lessons :cool:
Interesting you say this. What is this track? Are lessons not part of the track of a life? Can't lessons be learned in the course of any life by observing and not lying to oneself, regardless of the events of ones life? Is disruption necessary to learn advanced lessons? Might not there be advanced lessons that do not 'throw off your track' - such as a lesson of mercy or forgiveness? You might examine what you are implying in what you have written. I'll bet there is an advanced lesson in there :lol:

Cleo said:
domi said:
Timótheos said:
Gandalf said:
About that CD:

Is it possible to have the exact ttile so that we can order it from amazon or somewhere else.

https://www.discogs.com/Nada-Shakti-Bruce-BecVar-Samadhi/release/4399578

https://www.amazon.com/Samadhi-Nada-Shakti-Bruce-Becvar/dp/B000QR3GYO

Also available as a playlist on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke7M0AabknE&list=PLulQZEvzZZLDCDCf9YBYTTCOrM6uivNiV
;D Mothra should be here to save us any day now!

Kaigen said:
Thanks for the great session and I think would be good to prepare for the next 40 days.
Another thing is the crystals, can I order it, since my wife put my bracelets out in the night for the biggest moon since decades :cry: I asked her many times to not to do it, but her brother told her that put the energy in. Can I reset them?

Kosma said:
thank You for another great session. Is there still time to place a request for crystal?

You can still order crystals, yes. See here:
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42248.msg662892.html#msg662892

Arwenn said:
I also am interested in crystals to grid my house/property with, as well as a bunch of crystals for protection in the car. Is that something that we can source ourselves and sing to/read to?

I think the idea is to start offering those crystals as soon as we are done with the normal package orders. They'd be charged just like the others have, and you'll be able to sing and read to them too. Laura will probably announce it and give you more information about it soon.

tschai said:
I also wonder about the crystal project-sounds like it is pretty much being finalized

Well, see my post above. It's not finalized, and we aren't closing the door to people who request them now or a bit later. In the session, Laura was referring to the orders we had received up until now.

I have not gotten any and don't have any Reiki experience, giving or receiving...does that mean we who are not crystal connected and involved in Reiki are going to be "out"?

No! At least I don't think so. Rather, they would be missing out on some of our activities, and we don't know yet the effects that this project will have, or how it will need to evolve. We already see many positive changes with the crystals and Reiki, so it seems quite worthy! But it doesn't mean that you can't participate in other ways, choosing whichever benefits you.

I am kind of embarrassed about my lack of participation, no one's fault but mine. The privilege of being part of this group is more than I or anyone could ever ask for, the wealth of information available here is staggering.

:) You can participate more on the forum, and see where that leads you. And as explained, you can still order crystals if you want to. So, no worries!

I've been thinking about this 40 days thing. I don't think that just sitting back and observing alone is what we need to do. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I think we all need to realize, based on the news collections on SOTT, that we are in a fight for our lives. If Hillary Clinton gets in the White House against the will of the people, there will likely be either revolution or such a clampdown on freedoms that we can't even imagine what will come. So we need people to get out there and do what they can to try to wake people up to what is happening. Ya'll can go to my Twitter page - Laurel700 - and re-tweet stuff - or go to my FB wall and share and like. Also, go to sott and directly share to FB and Twitter from there using the convenient buttons at the bottom of each article. You may need to adjust the headline a bit for Twitter to conform to the character limit. I usually delete the category and sott.net and leave the link. If that doesn't do it, I get creative with the headline.

Thirty minutes a day doing this - minimum - might make a difference. Obviously, if you can do it twice a day at odd times, that's even better. Or ten minutes at a time several times a day. At least we will be doing what we can - however limited it is from our perspective - if the SHTF. As the Cs say, "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see." We need to be sending the signal of who we are.

Laura said:
I've been thinking about this 40 days thing. I don't think that just sitting back and observing alone is what we need to do. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I think we all need to realize, based on the news collections on SOTT, that we are in a fight for our lives. If Hillary Clinton gets in the White House against the will of the people, there will likely be either revolution or such a clampdown on freedoms that we can't even imagine what will come. So we need people to get out there and do what they can to try to wake people up to what is happening. Ya'll can go to my Twitter page - Laurel700 - and re-tweet stuff - or go to my FB wall and share and like. Also, go to sott and directly share to FB and Twitter from there using the convenient buttons at the bottom of each article. You may need to adjust the headline a bit for Twitter to conform to the character limit. I usually delete the category and sott.net and leave the link. If that doesn't do it, I get creative with the headline.

Thirty minutes a day doing this - minimum - might make a difference. Obviously, if you can do it twice a day at odd times, that's even better. Or ten minutes at a time several times a day. At least we will be doing what we can - however limited it is from our perspective - if the SHTF. As the Cs say, "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see." We need to be sending the signal of who we are.

Absolutely! That's so true. Evil doesn't rest and it WONT give anyone a pass. :(
Soooo, no sitting on hands, no staring into space, no naval gazing or watching the clock ticking, ticking!

Laura said:

Wow that last post Laura Resonates with me in the following ways!!...:

1- I remembered that There is other saying that goes:

a) English = "The shark that does not swim, drowns." - Russian Proverb, or mainly means "if you don't move forward, then you die."

a) Portuguese = "Tubarão que não nada, se afoga"

a) Spanish = "Tubaron que no nada, se lo lleva la corriente," (one variant there are others... more literal in Spanish.)

2.- Yes I do that directly on the SOTT site and occasionally in Laura's FB page (this last when I'm in my Smart Phone out at work, etc...)

3.- Since three to four years I do that with the Twitter Posts in SOTT, sometimes there appears a very challenging twitter post that have to be edited, but now I do that almost auto-magically... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

4.- I wish if There exist a FREE solution that can allow me to share simultaneously in my: FB, Twitter, VKontakte, Tumblr, Google Plus (some day I will find that solution or create one...)

5.- Yes time is something that we need to work out, in my case that is not necessary because I work as a IT consultant, and all my clients I do Remote Access Assistance, so I work in Home full time and things are more
easy in my case. I know that for some of Us that is not so easy... but KEEP it GOING!!!...

Bottom line: Be a Keyboard Warrior whenever you can!!!... ;) :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

About the 40 days just to think about it in perspective!!!...

quar·an·tine - ˈkwôrənˌtēn/
noun
noun: quarantine; plural noun: quarantines

a state, period, or place of isolation in which people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to infectious or contagious disease are placed.
"many animals die in quarantine" .

verb
verb: quarantine; 3rd person present: quarantines; past tense: quarantined; past participle: quarantined; gerund or present participle: quarantining

impose isolation on (a person, animal, or place); put in quarantine.

Chu said:
Arwenn said:
I also am interested in crystals to grid my house/property with, as well as a bunch of crystals for protection in the car. Is that something that we can source ourselves and sing to/read to?

I think the idea is to start offering those crystals as soon as we are done with the normal package orders. They'd be charged just like the others have, and you'll be able to sing and read to them too. Laura will probably announce it and give you more information about it soon.

Thanks for your reply Chu :) I am really looking forward to the next chapter in the Cassiopaea Crystal Connection, especially connecting with you guys through SoTT radio.

Laura said:

Time to turn up the heat on Twitter then. I don't use any other social media. Shall we start a hashtag to get it trending? I know we had a thread for this, so perhaps I'll post this question there.

Back
Top Bottom