Session 10 December 2016

WIN 52 said:
We also have this coming by December 26th.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0isfkb0duN4

So we are probably also facing much stronger earthquakes, volcano eruptions and plasma events around this date, maybe even magnitude 10 earthquake...

Gandalf said:
And sorry if I missed it on the forum, but what is exactly fecal transplants:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_microbiota_transplant

Hi all and many thanks for this new session.
I am just getting back into my commitment to network and seem to be on the edge. I received my Copy of my original FOTCM membership stuff this last week. Thank you very much. It really lifted my spirits. I really want to get on board with the crystal connection, ASAP. Can I send money and info today? Where and how. I have a new bank account and debit card. Very interesting about the Reiki attunements. I have 1st and 2nt levels from a very good linage and want to bring them to the crystal effort too.

I feel the intensity of these times and believe my connection to this forum has been the one thing that has kept me alive. My health and economic situation is now in a place I can be more proactive to contribute much more. Please advise.
Peace and good energy to you all!

Gandalf said:
About that CD:

Is it possible to have the exact ttile so that we can order it from amazon or somewhere else.

https://www.discogs.com/Nada-Shakti-Bruce-BecVar-Samadhi/release/4399578

https://www.amazon.com/Samadhi-Nada-Shakti-Bruce-Becvar/dp/B000QR3GYO

Pashalis said:
Or they want to push Trump, via a false flag, so that he has no choice other then to continue the "russia is the bad guy" thing. Or they are foolish enough to try another "Kennedy" on Trump. I don't think they are that stupid though, but who knows.

I was thinking more along these lines (above) and not so much to get rid of Trump. Seems to me they plan to thwart any attempts he might make at reconciliation and a more rational foreign policy by 'setting things on fire' in the Middle East in general. That way he'll have his hands tied to a large extent and placed, by default, at cross purposes with Russia/China in the region and world. In short, they plan on putting him in a "bind"

So I think we should already get ready to push a counter offensive if anything to that extent is planned and followed through. Although since that info is out now, the cards may have already changed in some way. Will be interesting indeed!

Yep, we better stay on the ball and ramp up the truth signal.

Hi again,
I just found my link to donating via the NC community. I will do it that way. I got burned on PayPal and feel more secure with my bank checks. I pray I am not to late.

Thank you all for another informative session! :flowers: Glad to know you're feeling better, Laura.

If we're gonna be rocking and rolling in the next 40 or so days, I wonder if California and/or the Pacific Northwest will finally get the big earthquake. Aside from the inevitable geopolitical stupidities fueled by wishful thinking, of course.

Timótheos said:
Gandalf said:
About that CD:

Is it possible to have the exact ttile so that we can order it from amazon or somewhere else.

https://www.discogs.com/Nada-Shakti-Bruce-BecVar-Samadhi/release/4399578

https://www.amazon.com/Samadhi-Nada-Shakti-Bruce-Becvar/dp/B000QR3GYO

Thanks Timotheos. ;)

Dear Laura and the team, thank you for sharing another excellent session. I'm glad your leg is getting better and looking forward for Crystal Connection Network. Waiting to see what 40 days will bring us on a global stage.
Once more thank you guys for everything. :hug2:

bjorn said:
And about destroying Iran.

If you listen to Brzezinski and other high level players you understand that they couldn't take out Iran. But all of this was under the condition of a conventional military intervention.

Thing is that when those dirty nukes goes of and Iran get's the blame. It chances the whole dynamic of warfare because it allows to retaliate with strategic nukes. They can't conquer and hold the whole of Iran. And I think that's not the point, they just have to weaken it enough to open it up for 'color revolution' , 'civil war' or what else.

I think Iran is still on the table, the PTB just have to chance the rules of warfare, and those dirty false flag nukes can be the answer.

Yeah, we need to think about this scenario with a good understanding of the dynamics. Despite the fact that we're dealing with crazy destructionists, there are still some rules that they abide by, most of the relating to self-preservation and preservation of their "interests", although ultimately such people tend to make a real mess of things as their delusional plans go awry.

Earlier this year lots of people were getting worked up about an imminent US/Russia nuclear war. Sott.net was probably the only alt. news site that quashed that idea, and it seems we were seeing things more objectively than others. So we shouldn't fall into the same trap now over Iran and think in terms of a US nuke attack on Iran or even another jihadi army attack on Iran. Both of those are 'off the table' IMO for various reasons.

But that doesn't mean that these people do not have the means to create massive conflict. They DO! Right now, my impression is that a plan is in motion to set the ME region on fire and, in that way, give Iran, Russia and even China serious problems. People need to remember that the Middle East isn't just strategic because of oil and gas, it is also the central transit point for oil and gas around the world and other commodities, via the suez canal. Problems there can and will cause serious problems for a large part of the world. Think food shortages, factory shut downs, petrol shortages...

There are several countries in the Middle East that have not been directly involved in any warring, that is to say, they have not been subject to conflict. They include Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Oman, the UAE, and of course, Iran and Turkey. The situation right now is certainly ripe for any and all of these countries to be pulled directly into conflict with each other. All it takes is for the right domino to be pushed over by external forces.

Thank you so much for this session. Today has been a big wake-up call.
It's been incredible having the crystals on so many levels and the Reiki Healing sounds like the
beautiful next step.
The connection is strong here yet I haven't been involved on the forum much at all.
This is changing today.

The work here has profoundly effected my life for the better and I'm making a commitment, taking an aim here to post at least twice a week. Might not seem like much but it's a start for me.

It's clear it's time to join in and participate.
Thanks for being here the whole time, sharing so much.

Joe] [quote author=Pashalis said:
Or they want to push Trump, via a false flag, so that he has no choice other then to continue the "russia is the bad guy" thing. Or they are foolish enough to try another "Kennedy" on Trump. I don't think they are that stupid though, but who knows.

I was thinking more along these lines (above) and not so much to get rid of Trump. Seems to me they plan to thwart any attempts he might make at reconciliation and a more rational foreign policy by 'setting things on fire' in the Middle East in general. That way he'll have his hands tied to a large extent and placed, by default, at cross purposes with Russia/China in the region and world. In short, they plan on putting him in a "bind"

So I think we should already get ready to push a counter offensive if anything to that extent is planned and followed through. Although since that info is out now, the cards may have already changed in some way. Will be interesting indeed!
[/quote]

If the plan is to make things difficult for Trump, one way to do it would be to pull the plug on the economy. However, I initially thought along the lines of Altair, about the possibility of a dirty nuke going off, though not necessarily in Syria - could be in a western city. Israel also came to my mind, seeing how it likes to go on bombing raids across the border with Syria. They could react badly to the news of the jihadists having their rears kicked.

Something else to consider is that the Cs sometimes make predictions in such a way as to point out something significant that was not necessarily obvious for the general public. Didn't they give a time-frame last year of four months for some big event that turned out to coincide with Putin intervening in Syria? Most people out there probably didn't even notice nor care, but we know it was very significant because it upset the imbalance of power of the empire. So, what I'm trying to say is that the next 40 days may be very interesting, but perhaps not in a Hollywood spectacular type of way.

Having said that, they did say "rock and roll" and "sending a chill up your spine". Well, after many years of watching the news, there are many things that still make us depressed, shocked or angry, but we get the feeling that we've seen how bad things can turn already, so what could really give us the chills? I would say, something either spectacularly big indeed, some move that represents a game-changer, or something revelatory that the public was not aware of. Think of the pizzagate getting deeper and real for the public. Or an attempt of coup d'etat in the US.

Finally, the Cs comment may have nothing to do with politics or economics at all! There's always the earth and cosmic factor, so we'll see. One good thing is that we won't have to wait for long to find out.

Amazing session - thank you. After reading about the corruption of the reiki 'power' symbol in 'Soul Hackers' I began to wonder about the difference between the Jikiden (eastern) and western reiki 'power' symbols as they appear near mirrored.

Thank you for another VERY interesting session. The world has really gone Kaloof lately, even more so as if there is a special time pressure on the PtB and where they now risk everything to implement their total control. There is also a strong polarization of people that does not bode well.

Look very much forward to the Reiki and Crystal network, that sounds inspiring. Great to hear that your leg is getting close to optimal again, Laura.

Back
Top Bottom