Session 10 December 2022

I'll just leave this here, at least until after Jan 1st!
And another potential marker noted here noted in this exchange on the Earthquake thread regarding floods in a Africa (thanks Puma!):

Post in thread 'Earthquakes around the world'
Earthquakes around the world

Oh I see, what you mean

Africa was not in the original predictions and now the event you mention is happening. So it is also possible that a mega earthquake is coming.

Well, 490 days have passed without an M8.0+ earthquake. The last one occurred in the South Sandwich Islands on August 12, 2021 with a magnitude M8.1

We are in for a big one.

Laura said:
(Rancho Relaxo) In the session of December 3rd of 1994 the C's gave a list of marker events connected to the Wave, including: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Is this still on the menu, so to speak?

A: With minor modifications. Note floods in Africa.

Q: (L) I don't think floods in Africa were a part of that sequence. That was mentioned at another time.

A: Yes

Q: (L) They did give "floods in Africa" though as some kind of marker. There are some major ones now - worse than we've seen.

Potential event here:

On high alert over here, being that I’m on the West coast and most my family too…😬

I think that statement has implications and need to be taken very seriously, instead:

That may mean many things:
- a surveillance of anyone participating in FOTCM; evaluating their chances of picking a winning lottery ticket and making sure their business ventures fail or treasure hunts will end up with no gold recovered.
- winning a lottery is a game of chance. Until the numbers called no one knows who is the winner (the future winner included). That means, "agents of chaos" or other mechanism should spring into play, if that winner happens to be a FOTCM member.
- there must have been people, amongst FOTCM members, who made it big in crypto. Were there any donations from said "crypto winners" to FOTCM that would be considered "huge" already?
- even thinking about making a donation, (unless one knows how to block their thoughts), could be intercepted - according to this session...
I would summarize it in "wait for an attack always".

"Forever"!

That does not mean that we are prepared for everything, nor that we are inevitably going to suffer during the attack, but by knowing it a lot will be avoided and at least mitigated, which is a big difference.

We'll just do the thing here. Artemis is not here tonight. She's not feeling well, so it's just me and Andromeda. We're gonna fumble along on our own.
Thanks again for sharing this session, I hope Artemis on her way gets much better, and that she keeps her humour.

A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.
To avoid a long eschatological post, they were right in this little village of Gauls who were not afraid of anything except that the sky falls on their heads!

Le-ciel-nous-tombe-sur-la-tête-cover-1048437274.png
The sky will fall on our heads!

It was an excellent session. Thank you to everyone who participated. It cleared some of the question marks in the minds :)

giphy.gif

What a fascinating session! Thank you so much Laura, Andromeda, C's, the whole Chateau Crew and all and each members involved in it.
Being part of this Forum — without which navigate this uncertain times would be almost impossible — is a true blessing. :love:

(irjO) Lately, a lot of videos of different type of animals around the world walking in circles are appearing online. Why is that happening?

A: Same types of wave manipulation that is affecting humans. When such things happen, pay attention.

I have seen those videos lately, but it is only now by reading the session, that I see an analogy with the Muslims pilgrims who walk in circles around the Black Stone, this rock set into the eastern corner of the Kaaba centered in the Grand Mosque in Mecca. And they do it seven times — Can we then link this response from the C's to those pilgrims going circle in Mecca as types of wave manipulation that is affecting humans?

Also, seven times as the seven passes of Venus when it was a comet; See the @Pierre's book Cometary Encounters, Part IV, The Seven Destructive Earth Passes of Comet Venus. This also recalls the seven days of the creation of the world in Bible, aka, seven passes that shaped the world as we know it today?

Oh! And nowadays — directly related with this ∼70KY event? — there also are seven continents. And seven colors (that we can see) in a rainbow. Seven is also the number of the neutral pH balance, so important in order to maintain a healthy balance. Just saying. ;-)
For those interested, there is much more on Wikipedia about the meaning of the number seven in:
Classical Antiquity
Religion and Mythologies

Following the link, I thought it was rather interesting to read this in Conclusions:
The following English presentation is from the www.tmgnow.com website, sponsored by The Millenium Group and dated 1/8/98
[...]
These changes in the Earth’s physical state are being accompanied by resultant climatic/atmospheric and biospheric adaptation processes. These processes are becoming more and more intense and frequent as evidenced by the real-time increase in “non-periodic transient events” - i.e., catastrophes. There are reasons favoring, or pointing to, the fact that a growth in the ethical or spiritual quality of humanity would decrease the number and intensity of complex catastrophes.
Well, we are running to the opposite!

About this:
A: Oxygen strengthens in many ways and upregulates genes. And eliminates parasites and bacteria and virii thus eliminating attachment sites.
[...]
Q: (Ellipse) Does the oxygen serve as an interface with the information field for the neurons in the human body?

A: Yes
[...]
Q: (Gottathink) Will Earth's environment become more oxygen rich in our lifetime?

A: Yes after a brief spell of poor saturation.

I do not have money either to buy Hyperbolic oxygen therapy units. So, I hope I will live long enough to breath this oxygen-richer atmosphere. :-P

All in all, after reading this session, I too felt a surge of anxiety, but mixed with a kind of unspeakable joy, the feeling of living, à dessein, an almost unique period in our history, personally and as a group. Because of the apathy of a large part of the worldwide population, thanks to psychopaths — aka interspecies predator/human-looking beings — whom rule the world for thousand of years, I don't hold my breath and I'm pretty sure that nothing at this point will allow us to decrease the number and intensity of complex catastrophes. It's going to get rocky!

It's a natural cycle (and if I remember correctly we are for three of them at once) and I guess this (those) one(s) of our times is(are) far more engaged to be decreased in any way. Plus, the most blessing lessons for us are to learn through them. So, I have faith and feel confident that what will be will be as it should be. The only thing I can do, on my personal level, is learn, share, help, now and later, in the best possible way without expecting anything but the joy of learning, sharing, helping, learn the lessons that are in store for me, as best as I can with the means and time that are mine. And LOVE.

As Things are about to get rather "rocky", I hope that everyone in the forum and FOTCM can remain safe with eyes, ears, mind and heart open. In the end, I wish everyone a wonderful and lovely Christmas/Caesarmas Times with your beloved ones. 🎄 :flowers:

Time to read the three last pages of comments, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members of the forum for all the inputs that follow this tremendous session.

About these meetings between humans/interspecies predator/human-looking beings and these aliens using telepathy or speaking English language when they are in 3D: Maybe they can do talking in English while they can at the same time communicate by telepathy among them? I don't see why we should oppose the two. When I read or listen something/someone talking about "it could be this or it could be that", I often question myself and say: Why not both?

Thank you for another information packed session - a great way to end this year with lots to ponder and discuss. And thank you for all you do to keep the lighthouse going for all of us - as the times grow more chaotic you are the stabilizing force for good - and words will never express my gratitude!

Amazing end of the year session! It’s funny because I’ll be doing something during the day and then out of nowhere things that have been spoken in the sessions or in the threads click in my head and I start to see how things connect. Im not sure if anyone else goes through this or if I even explained it correctly but it’s incredible.
Yes!! This has been happening more and more lately - just random thoughts - sometimes about things that have been discussed ages ago, but are just now fully seating in my consciousness. Or perhaps a different way of understanding something. And it's always when i am focused on some random task, so not ruminating on anything, just going about my daily routine. I am up to 50 sessions on the HBOT (having to use a local therapy clinic, so it's slower going) and was thinking that perhaps more connections are being made as my old brain comes back online!! I am grateful for that as well!!

First thank again for the session, look like interesting time ahead.

Second I was wondering why the C's opened the session with this information ''A: Push to get a machine translator.'' Were you at the chateau talking about alien or was it out of the blue that the C's came with this opening.

It was out of the blue and nobody had been talking about anything related to that.

Knowing that the session were monitored in the pass and probably still are by both parties (the 4 D and elite) what was the C's purpose to give us this information. Imagine for a second what goes in the 4D mind learning that there 3D minions don't trust them and are trying to understand their language to know what they are not telling them or what ever they said in the pass as I'm sure too that the elite have recorded everything. Even more , thank to Chu, the elite know which language to maybe use as a template. (hope they send you a gift this Chrismass Chu). And now think about the elite plan, AI to build a machine translator that can translate alien speech. I'm sure that they must be very please that everything is now out in the open LOL. Imagine the trust level today between both parties, I would pay a good amount to see that. :lol:

Good points. If they are gonna use our stuff, they should at least make a donation!!

Was this an attempt by the C's to create a division between the alien and the elite by casually exposing their plan. Frankly, I find it very funny, maybe I see it the wrong way but when you think about it does look like it.

I didn't think of that. Anything is possible.
It may be that when they come to 3D the same limitation (physical realm) apply to them either physically or psychically or are more limited compare to being in 4D. It is sort of like when a UFO crash in 3D, the occupant are trapped in this density, they are physical and can be hurt and die but it is true as well that many witnesses of alien encounter said that the gray use telepathy to converse with them. So yes it is curious that they use a language to communicate in front of human but that may soon be finished, see above.

Hello and thank you for this new session.
I have seen some references to the work of Carlos Muñoz Ferrada in this Forum, particularly in this THREAD.
For the French speakers who would like to familiarize themselves with it, here is a site Historique, so I have taken the following link in English on suspicious deaths:

Murders Related To Planet X
The above physics lesson is important to understand for what will be coming later on. Another matter, seemingly unrelated, has to do with those individuals/scientists who have died mysteriously in recent years, all of whom have a connection to research and/or revelations about so-called Planet X. In a discussion on March 2, 2003, that appears on the www.citiesoflight.net website, “Wayne” makes the following series of statements concerning these “mysterious” deaths:
With Planet X apparently approaching, and the renewed interest in comets and asteroids, plus the strange anomalies surrounding the Sun of late, the mystery and intrigue is beginning to build.

There are several others who “just happened” to pass on in 1997:

Continuing with this theme, our next information comes from astronomical author, professor, and physicist James M. McCanney’s website, dated February 1, 2003, also concerning these “mystery” deaths:

The patterns are clear
Our Busy Solar System - The Breakthroughs Of Dr. Alexey Dmitriev
For John Denver... Leaving on a Jetplane... it get's an other meaning when you think about that...

Back
Top Bottom