Session 10 February 2018

Mandrak said:
In my view, the right movement is much closer to Nazism than leftists. The right movement brings sympathy to Nazism, Fascism, Hitler, hatred of other religions/race, radical nationalism, chauvinism. Right movement has good sides, but there is a bad bottom layer that passes easy, uncritically.

It seems you haven't been paying attention. Today it is the radical left that are closely following the process that led to the rise of the Nazis and the Bolsheviks that led to Stalin and the death of 60 million Russians.

Mandrak said:
Or is it that there will be so many migrants, more numerous than the white natives? Or does this have nothing to do with migrants?
I would love if it is processed in more detail. Perhaps it was clear to the questioners or they just thought it was clear. But if it is clear, I think many need more about it.

Migrants in Europe and the US are being used to manipulate people of conscience and common sense to accept the same radical 'leftist' ideology that gave rise to the Nazis and Stalin. You have to keep your wits about you. The people who today call others 'Nazis' are themselves the Nazis.

Laura said:
Q: (Pierre) Another question: Years ago in a previous session, you mentioned that Nazi Germany was a rehearsal. Next time, who is going to play the role of the Nazis, and who is going to play the role of the Jews?

A: That should be obvious by now. The objective, as we have said, was/is to eliminate true Semites from the gene pool.

I'm a huge muppet, who are they talking about?

Joe said:
The idea might be that those particular genes result in a person who has more of the 'moral taste buds', which would, broadly, translate to those who can see through the radical 'left' BS and resist the domination of that ideology. They'll be the ones persecuted and sent to 'camps' of some sort, which would seem to include most people on this forum.

I can hardly incorporate this view from the present point where people under the influence of the right movement show hatred towards others. For example, when one journalist wrote positive about a migrant, as he started his own business, she received death threats. When media are writing positive about migrants, people in commentary react to it as Soros's propaganda. When the media speaks of an attack on migrants, people under the influence of the right movement show no empathy. But if a migrant attack a domicile resident, everyone jumps as if they are just waiting for it and it is an eruption of negative energy. People create negative energy in each case.
I'm not well-versed in that right-left, but what I see is not good. In the beginning, I was more supportive of this, until I saw that evil grew. So if there is "moral taste buds", I see something different. War crimes are supported, violence against innocent people, etc.

Joe said:
Migrants in Europe and the US are being used to manipulate people of conscience and common sense to accept the same radical 'leftist' ideology that gave rise to the Nazis and Stalin. You have to keep your wits about you. The people who today call others 'Nazis' are themselves the Nazis.

I thank for the explanation, but did not the Nazis want one clean race, and exterminate all the others "sub-humans"? For this purpose, they formed concentration camps, killed Jews, gypsies, etc. So, it seams that right-wingers would easily wear Nazi uniforms. Not to mention neo-Nazis in that movement.

truth seeker said:
Really inspiring and hopeful session (or so I thought). Thanks everyone!

Thank you so much for the new session - it's very hopeful indeed.

Mandrak said:
Why would some people call themselves the Jews if they are not Jews? They were a minority in the world and persecuted.
Why do some people like to play victims, if there is no benefit for them?
Clearly there is some benefit if they do it. After all, being the victim makes everything much easier. No need to figure out your problems, no need to get better. Just blame some external force or entity, and you're excused. So pick your favorite victim group and become one of them.

The nature of STS is always seeing itself as the perpetual victim of everyone else, but never as the perpetrator (and even if, "they deserved it").

Mandrak said:
In my view, the right movement is much closer to Nazism than leftists. The right movement brings sympathy to Nazism, Fascism, Hitler, hatred of other religions/race, radical nationalism, chauvinism. Right movement has good sides, but there is a bad bottom layer that passes easy, uncritically.
That would be so easy. New Nazis coming back as radical right, in brown uniforms, praising Hitler, preaching another holocaust. Like, people would totally fall for it, right?

No.

Everybody is expecting that. In fact, that's exactly how people envision Nazis to come back, and how some wish they would come back. The romantic vision of Evil Nazis coming to kill all the Good People, because Some Stupid Others were so naive to give them power (notice how there's always the OTHERS that are expected to fall into the hands of Nazism, but never US).
Thus, it will not happen. Watch the history - it never unfolds the way the majority expects, and what always goes on is trying to project the past into how the future will unfold. The only thing that has to be done is to switch roles and people don't understand what's happening anymore. 4D STS knows that.

Right now you are able to witness exactly the way that 4D STS goes around prophecies and keeps fooling people. The pattern cannot be easily changed, the energy will flow a certain way like a river. But the details aren't set until "the last moment".
It is those details that people reading prophecies often focus on, not being able (or not willing) to see the pattern. The trees matter more to them than the forest. Give them trees to obsess over, then you can cut the rest of the forest.

Thus, new Nazism will spread in the way that the majority doesn't expect - in the name of love and tolerance, accepting differences, helping the oppressed, lead by the young and beautiful into the pink/rainbow revolution of DESTRUCTION OF ANYONE THAT LOOKS AT THEM THE WRONG WAY.
Akhem... sorry for the overdramatizing effect. :-[
If the package says "peace and love", then it can't have "war and hatred" inside, right? Because, who would do such thing? (purely rhetorical questions)

But then, you shouldn't overfocus on it coming from the left either. Those that want to go full Nazi, will go full Nazi, regardless of the ideology they believe. Think of it as their destiny, and what their soul craves for - destruction. All they need is a reason, a justification and an excuse to go all-out. It doesn't really matter to them whether it's for the left or right.
If the 4D STS believes it has no other choice, the radical left and right might even miraculously unite under one banner at one point, and openly go against those with any morals.

Thanks for this amazing session!
:)

For me the sticking point was “limiting beliefs”, actually the point that all beliefs are limiting.

After having had to slaughter so many sacred cows just to have them replaced with other sacred cows that needed slaughtering as well furhter down the track one would believe that I had enough opportunity to realise that the best course of action would be to have no fixed beliefs at all, just curiosity, an open mind and a desire just to investigate and so on.

But I seem to struggle with this none the less. To me it seems that we feel like we need to believe in something. And while the decision to get rid of any fixed beliefs and just to keep an open mind seems very liberating, it is also something I struggle with.

I think I have become fractionally better at it over the years, but I am far off of having no fixed belief at all.

Something to keep on working on!

Mandrak said:
Joe said:

I thank for the explanation, but did not the Nazis want one clean race, and exterminate all the others "sub-humans"? For this purpose, they formed concentration camps, killed Jews, gypsies, etc. So, it seams that right-wingers would easily wear Nazi uniforms. Not to mention neo-Nazis in that movement.

I think the most significant part of the both left and right ideologies is "control". If you go to either extreme there is an element of chaos/anarchy. Does it matter what you call it (left or right) when you attempt to use chaos/anarchy for end result of control (rhetorical question)?

Far Right Anarchy Versus Far Left “Anarchy” _http://canadafreepress.com/article/far-right-anarchy-versus-far-left-anarchy
The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines anarchy as “an absence of government, or a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority.” An anarchist, of course, is someone who supports the doctrine of anarchy—i.e. no government.

If we look at the ideological spectrum we’ll see that anarchy is technically a Far Right doctrine. The spectrum moves from massive, bloated government on the Far Left, to no government (anarchy), on the Far Right. (Link) (Link)

So how is it possible to have Far Left anarchists fighting against governments, if the Far Left and massive governments go hand in hand? It isn’t possible, technically, and that is why I put the word anarchy inside quote marks when referring to Far Left “anarchists.” (Link)

The Far Left “anarchists” are often not truly anarchists at all, but simply “shock troops” for the Far Left’s attempts to bring down all capitalist governments
It’s a time-tested and popular ploy of the Far Left to mislabel things in order to obfuscate and misdirect. The Far Left “anarchists” are often not truly anarchists at all, but simply “shock troops” for the Far Left’s attempts to bring down all capitalist governments (indeed, Western civilization itself).

Besides being more numerous, organized, and violence-prone than the Far Right anarchists, the Far Left “anarchists” are often not against governments per se, but only those governments that they deem to be in opposition to the totalitarian forms that they espouse (Marxist, Communist, Fascist, etc.). In short, they only want to tear down what they consider to be non-collectivist forms of government, in order to replace them with the massive collectivist government of their choice.

Mixed in with this batch of “collectivist anarchists” are indoctrinated idealists, and others who have mistaken chaos for freedom—a mixed bag of fanatical ideologues, dangerous malcontents, asocial misfits, and aficionados of chaos—all serving as “useful idiots” for Far Left Power Elites of various persuasions. (Link)

No doubt many “anarchists” believe that they are rugged individualists, but their puppet-masters know better. The Far Left “anarchists” are merely disposable pawns in a high-stakes game of global, even cosmic, significance.

Laus Deo.

I really don't enjoy splitting hairs (even though I do sometimes). We are still not "out of the woods" and we are not basking in the morning light but I don't think we will get there without seeing the bigger patterns.

For me the main issue is not "left" or "right" but control.

The Wave Chapter 62: Secret Games at Princeton
Q: (L) Well, that answered my other question about the objective. Well, here in the book, Dr. Jacobs says that there is ongoing abductions through particular families. I quote: “Beyond protecting the fetus, there are other reasons for secrecy. If abductions are, as all the evidence clearly indicates, an intergenerational phenomenon in which the children of abductees are themselves abductees, then one of the aliens’ goals is the generation of more abductees. Are all children of abductees incorporated into the phenomenon? The evidence suggests that the answer is yes. If an abductee has children with a non-abductee, the chances are that all their descendants will be abductees. This means that through normal population increase, divorce, remarriage and so on, the abductee population will increase quickly throughout the generations. When those children grow and marry and have children of their own, all of their children, whether they marry an abductee or non-abductee, will be abductees. To protect the intergenerational nature of the breeding program, it must be kept secret from the abductees so that they will continue to have children. If the abductees knew that the program was intergenerational, they might elect not to have children. This would bring a critical part of the program to a halt, which the aliens cannot allow. The final reason for secrecy is to expand the breeding program, to integrate laterally in society, the aliens must make sure that abductees mate with non-abductees and produce abductee children.”
A: We have told you before: The Nazi experience was a “trial run,” and by now you see the similarities, do you not? […] Now, we have also told you that the experience of the “Native Americans” vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer “food for thought.” In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thy perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you “there.” Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this “veil remains unbroken.”

I think we should start seeing "similarities", not be so rigid in limiting our concepts of Nazis and semites.

Approaching Infinity said:
Maybe Paul was right when he wrote: "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God." I.e., at this point in human history, it's probably wrong to look for some kind of racial essentialism. Genes are mixed and spread. The true "Jews" or "Semites" are those with conscience.

In light of the below quote there must be vanilla homo sapiens (non-hybridized with kantekkians) who have conscience as well. Maybe being a true Semite just means you have above-average genetics for STO candidacy (which by no means excludes others).

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?
A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.
Q: (Chu) Which lines?
A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.
Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?
A: Yes
Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?
A: Yes

Joe said:
In another session it was said that 'semitic' genes are pretty much spread widely throughout the population. The idea might be that those particular genes result in a person who have more of the 'moral taste buds', which would, broadly, translate to those who can see through the radical 'left' BS and resist the domination of that ideology. They'll be the ones persecuted and sent to 'camps' of some sort, which would seem to include most people on this forum.

That makes sense. A part of me wonders how they would have mounted an attack against a race that was for all intents and purposes submerged into another population entirely. Genotypically targeted bioweapons the US and Israel develop could be an option also.

What a great session! Thanks for sharing!

Q: (L) Well, I was just really pretty amazed by my little computer card game. The funny thing was that I was playing around with it. If I TRIED to control it, it blocked it.

(Pierre) So what was your state of mind?

(L) Just open and watching, like, "Well, how many is it going to do?"

(Pierre) But there was an interest.

(L) There was attentiveness, interest, curiosity, and just...

(Chu) Like a child.

(Pierre) Did you want more black cards?

(L) I wanted more black ones, yes.

(Pierre) So there was an intention. But it wasn't forceful.

(L) No. It was just, "I like black ones! How many are there going to be?? How many?"

This actually reminds me of a dream I had like 6 years ago! And lately I've been pondering that dream, especially with all that's been said about what neurofeedback can do for the brain and how you sort of just need to let it do its thing and not try and interrupt or force it. In the dream, I'm standing on the balcony of my apartment and looking out at the entire city, only it's dark outside. So I can see the shapes of the other buildings in the distance but all the lights were off in them except for a few. And I thought to myself, wouldn't it be cool if more lights started turning on - but I wasn't hinging on it happening. To my surprise, all of a sudden the lights in buildings started turning on all around. It was like the city itself was lighting up. It was so amazing to see that I became excited about it and wanted more to turn on as quickly as possible. So I started anticipating and trying to force them to. As I felt myself 'straining' to produce an outcome, they started to turn off again one-by-one. And it wasn't until I let go of trying to force it and sort of just allowed it to happen by observing the city (and myself simultaneously), did the lights start turning on again. At some point, a building appears that wasn't there before, probably a few hundred feet away, only it had a giant see-through mirror attached to it on the side facing me. My memory is a little shoddy at this point so I don't remember what came first, but the 5 stars of Cassiopaea appeared in the mirror, then the scene of a park with trees, grass, etc, and as the Sun started to shine through the mirror, everything became so intensely bright as if the Sun itself was directly behind the mirror. I eventually had to avert my eyes because I felt my retina's burning. Then woke up.

Anyways, I often wondered if the city was a metaphor for the brain or our minds, which can act like a receiver or transducer of information, but only if many facets of it are turned on and working properly and in alignment with one another, in a way illuminating the path forward so-to-speak and allowing us to make contact with higher energies. And also how anticipation and attempts at trying to control the process or forcing things to happen is the opposite of what is necessary to actually walk that path because it constricts the flow of information and blocks the 'light' that is otherwise able to 'shine down from above.'

Laura said:
Session Date: February 10th 2018
[..]
(Ark) Yeah. I want to go back to 1996. November. About Einstein's relativity. The following came out: time is not a dimension. And then Einstein's relativity theory is only partially correct. Now, if time is not a dimension, and Einstein's relativity theory is based on the fact that time and space are dimensions for space-time, my question is then: Which part of Einstein's relativity theory is correct?

A: Space.

Q: (Artemis) The Final Frontier...

(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?

A: Replace time with consciousness.

Q: (Scottie) So it's space-consciousness instead of space-time. The space-consciousness continuum!
[..]

If linear time is an illusion, is then "time travel" really a travel between states of the mass consciousness?

Lizzies modifying the past are then merely modifying states of the mass human consciousness. What we remember as past.

Our famous trio term of "Past-present-future" or rather "The Mass Consciousness Continuum of Humanity" could simply have been created via a chain of past lives of soul tribes. Each life connected to the next could be imagined as many successive ski-lift lines going from one peak to the next peak creating a massive net stretching to the horizon, when viewed from high above.

Maybe as people lived and remembered in the ancient past, our consciousness continuum was created stretching from the past to the future? For as long as humans will live, then it follows these time-travel routes will exist.

Thank You All for this session and the transcribing effort!

Majisyen said:
Thanks for the session. I just haven't understood what you mean by "radical leftism". Are you referring here to some political parties like Syriza in Greece and Podemos in Spain? Regards...

The radical left is seen most explicitly in the United States, but it is also strong in most Western nations. The issue is explored every day on Sott.net, so it would be good to check out what's being posted there. Jordan Peterson does a good job in exposing a lot of the detrimental thinking going on within the radical left, so do check him out as well. There's a couple of threads on the forum that discuss his work.

Back
Top Bottom