Session 10 February 2018

Thank you for this amazing session. It has a lot of informations for thinking. Great session.

Regarding the idea of the space-consciousness continuum: It kind of makes sense in view of Ouspensky's idea of how animals don't quite understand three dimensional space, and confuse the third spatial dimension with movement, which is a relation of time. Thus, when a dog sees a car moving, it thinks it's a living creature changing its shape as it runs away, rather than a thing with the same constant shape moving away and changing our perspective of it.

For humans, our consciousness cannot comprehend everything in existence as it is, so our mind needs to go 'a few things at a time', and our linearity of that experience is what we call 'time'. It's like the example of the snail crossing a room, being aware only if what is directly in font of it, while we can see the whole space around it. Or it is like holding a small flash light in a big dark room, so we can only see one thing at a time. The light is our consciousness, and what we have already seen we call 'past', and what we expect to see next we call 'future'. If we had the consciousness of a higher density being or of God, it would be like bringing a much bigger lamp or turning on the lights of the room, and we could be able to see parallel realities, as well as past and future, simultaneously, for example.

So what we call 'time' is just the fact that our consciousness can only aprehend a small portion of reality 'at a time'. Of course, you will say, 'you're talking about time again when you say at a time', and that's true. But I don't claim to understand this business, I'm just bringing up metaphors that I've found useful to imagine what time really is - that is, a feature of our mind to make sense of things and not of external reality itself.

Q: (Artemis) And there have been really weird times where I was looking for something in my room, and I realized I was holding it in my hand and I know I wasn't holding it before. I was weirded out by that, and I think it's related maybe.

A: It is genetic coding.

Q: (L) Okay, what questions do we have?

(Pierre) I still don't understand this coding thing... They mentioned it already when we asked about this gravity game. They said that the girls were unconsciously decoding, and now we talk about a similar topic: PK. And again, they talk about coding. Genetic coding... Is there like a... What is coded, and what is decoded?

(Artemis) Are we code benders?

(Joe) The last code bender.

A: Codes express as waves of energy.

Q: (Artemis) Think of it like the Matrix when he sees the code of the Matrix and affects it. Something like that.

(L) So they say express... Codes are information. They are stored as information. They express as energy. So, if that's the case, then would gravity be like the ultimate code or the ultimate information, and electromagnetism an expression of information?

A: Yes

The part above reminded me of this article I read on Sott yesterday:

Neurons are even more complex than we thought
https://www.sott.net/article/377027-Neurons-are-even-more-complex-than-we-thought

[...] What this research reveals is that there is a mechanism for neurons to communicate with each other by sending packages of RNA code. These are packages of instructions and not packages of data. There is a profound difference between sending codes and sending data. This implies that behavior from one neuron can change the behavior of another neuron; not through observation, but rather through injection of behavior.

This code exchange mechanism hints at the validity of my earlier conjecture: "Are biological brains made of only discrete logic?"

Experimental evidence reveals a new reality, even at the smallest unit of our cognition, there is a kind of conversational cognition that is going on between individual neurons that modifies each other's behavior. Thus, not only are neurons machines with state, but neurons are also machines with an instruction set and a way to send code to each other. I'm sorry, but this is just another level of complexity.

There are two obvious ramification of these experimental discoveries. The first is that our estimates of the computational capabilities of the human brain is likely to be at least an order of magnitude off. The second is that research will begin in earnest to explore DL architectures with more complex internal node (or neuron) structures.

If we were to make the rough argument that a single neuron performs a single operation, the the total capacity of the human brain is measured at 38 peta operations per second. If we're then to assume a DL model of operations being equal to floating point operations then a 38 petaflops system would be equivalent in capability. The top ranked supercomputer, Sunway Taihulight from China is estimated at 125 petaflops. However, let's say the new results reveal 10x more computation, then the number should be 380 petaflops and we perhaps have breathing room till 2019. What is obvious however is that biological brains actually perform much more cognition with less computation. [...]

Thanks for the session!

Regarding the discussion of the radical left, I think this article on SOTT is a good example of how radical leftist ideology is leading to a totalitarian/Nazi-like state in Canada.

https://www.sott.net/article/377030-Ontario-Canada-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-homes-that-oppose-the-gender-ideology-agenda

Ontario Canada passes 'totalitarian' bill allowing gov't to take kids from homes that oppose the gender ideology agenda

Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

Bill 89, or the Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act, 2017, repeals and replaces the former Child and Family Services Act that governs child protection services, and adoption and foster care services.

It adds "gender identity" and "gender expression" as factors to be considered "in the best interests of the child."

At the same time, it deletes the religious faith in which the parents are raising the child as a factor to be considered, and mandates child protection services consider only the child's own "creed" or "religion" when assessing the best interests of the child.

"With the passage of Bill 89, we've entered an era of totalitarian power by the state, such as never witnessed before in Canada's history,"
says Jack Fonseca, senior political strategist for Campaign Life Coalition.

"Make no mistake, Bill 89 is a grave threat to Christians and all people of faith who have children, or who hope to grow their family through adoption."

"Disappointed as I am with this result, I am not surprised," commented Tanya Granic Allen, president of Parents As First Educators (PAFE). "The Kathleen Wynne Liberals have for years been pursuing their anti-parent and anti-family agenda and Bill 89 is the latest installment."

But despite these efforts, no Liberal broke ranks to vote on behalf of concerned parents, and a number of New Democratic Party MPPs voted for the bill as well.

Bill 89 retains the provision in current law that a child who is suffering or "at risk of suffering" mental or emotional harm and whose parents do not provide "treatment or access to treatment" is in need of protection under the law.

But while the former law said the Children's Aid Society should take the "least disruptive course of action," Bill 89 adds "including the provision of prevention services, early intervention services and community support services," according to an ARPA analysis.

"The implication is that intervention should not be presumed to be more disruptive than non-intervention," the ARPA report adds.

Statements by Minister of Child and Family Services Michael Coteau clearly signaled the pro-LGBTQ, gender ideology Liberal agenda, critics warned.

Coteau, who introduced the bill, told QP Briefing he sees questioning teenagers' self-identification as LGBTQI or telling them to change as abuse.

"I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently," he said.

"If it's abuse, and if it's within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops."

Taking children away from families who disagree with the dominant LGBTQI ideology. If that isn't Nazi-like I don't know what is.

Once again thanks for an incredible session. So much information to absorb (and hopefully retain). Loved the comic relief from the group and the C's LOL. I need to digest the replay of the Nazi's and Jews again.

I've started on the list of books with Samenow's Inside the Criminal Mind, it's fascinating.

a great job! thank you very much! :hug2:

(Ark) Okay. Then I was asking at some point about consciousness. And the answer was that I will understand consciousness if I'm able to invert formulation of gravity. But formulation of gravity according to Einstein is based again on space-time, where time is a dimension. So how can I invert something that is wrong from the beginning since it's based on space and time?

A: Replace time with consciousness.

for me one of the keys to this session, it gives a lot to think about :)

Renaissance said:
Mandrak said:
Joe said:
Migrants in Europe and the US are being used to manipulate people of conscience and common sense to accept the same radical 'leftist' ideology that gave rise to the Nazis and Stalin. You have to keep your wits about you. The people who today call others 'Nazis' are themselves the Nazis.

I thank for the explanation, but did not the Nazis want one clean race, and exterminate all the others "sub-humans"? For this purpose, they formed concentration camps, killed Jews, gypsies, etc. So, it seams that right-wingers would easily wear Nazi uniforms. Not to mention neo-Nazis in that movement.

Things that are happening area bit more covert than what happened in Nazi Germany. Instead of racial pride and nationalism, the big fanatics of our day use humanitarianism and compassion as a mask for their agenda. The US has been doing this for decades, and most notably since the 40's. But there are parallels too, and one of the big ones is victimhood. Many Germans likely felt a lot of anger after the reparations of WWI, and that was usurped and manipulated by the Nazi Party. Today's left in the US is driven by victimhood status, and many aren't any more of a victim than anyone else in the human race.

Yes Ren - I think one can say that the current PTB structure is engineering the divisions and environment in order to achieve a similar totalitarian/authoritarian takeover.

Waite's The Psychopathic God - Adolph Hitler is a great read for understanding the greater cultural environment that helped lead to Hitler. But he introduces his book by suggesting a very unconventional approach to history to get to the heart of both the culture and the man - without getting to the heart of these two, there is bound to be serious historical error. He does a great job illustrating some of these errors by contrasting much conventional/accepted history with evidence derived from the knowns of Hitler's life.

Near the end, Waite makes the point that even with all the cultural thought biases, Hitler was no shoe-in. Some of the events that lined up in his favor suggest (to me, anyway) unseen forces at play ...

Renaissance said:
Majisyen said:
Thanks for the session. I just haven't understood what you mean by "radical leftism". Are you referring here to some political parties like Syriza in Greece and Podemos in Spain? Regards...

The radical left is seen most explicitly in the United States, but it is also strong in most Western nations. The issue is explored every day on Sott.net, so it would be good to check out what's being posted there. Jordan Peterson does a good job in exposing a lot of the detrimental thinking going on within the radical left, so do check him out as well. There's a couple of threads on the forum that discuss his work.

Oh, i see. Thanks for this information. Before that, i was thinking that the term "radical leftism" was referring to the political parties in Europe mostly. I will check it out. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom