Session 10 October 2015

Interestin' i've been pondering on this "changing of my own reality" for past few months:

Laura said:
Session Date: October 10th 2015

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.

Q: (L) Can you be more specific about that?

A: For those who find themselves in a life situation that is less than desirable or optimal, small daily acts that declare their affinity for another reality will accumulate and trigger a phase transition.

Q: (L) Well, okay... You've said steps, daily steps. You don't like the reality that you're in so you look around yourself and you see things about your reality that you don't like... I mean, what kind of first daily steps can you take? If you're in a reality that's freaking controlling you and everything around you, how can you take steps? So many people are in situations where they can't even do that sort of thing. What kind of steps can people take at the most basic level?

A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Q: (Galatea) So like, changing habits?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Changes in lifestyle here and there.

(L) Yeah, changes in your lifestyle?

(Perceval) Changes in your mode of self-presentation is kind of like what you identify with, ya know? It gets into what we were just talking about earlier. If a person is wearing clothes that identify him with a certain aspect of common popular culture, then if you are at odds with the world at large because of the insanity and suffering, that would be one of the first things to change: you identification with “popular culture”.

(L) So in other words, if you are not at home in the world the way it is and the way it has grown and the way it has developed, you need to put yourself into a different world NOW with small changes.

(Perceval) And at least stop identifying with this one. All the aspects that popular culture today pushes on people as means to identify with the reality of this world and what makes it tick - which is all kind of depraved and dysfunctional... And people absorb that and they start wearing clothes, and speaking differently, and that's all nothing but identifying with a manufactured aspect of this world and culture.

(Galatea) So basically, be the change that you want to see.

(L) Yeah. Be the change you want to see. I guess begin to model yourself on the people that you want to be LIKE or be WITH.

(L) So these are the kinds of small changes people can make. And by making these changes, what then happens?

A: Will attract the new reality incrementally.

So maybe it could be that i am on the right track (instead those on the left) despite all mess i'm going trough :huh:

:-[

T.C. said:
You know, this is something I've actively been doing since I came back to the forum. When I first re-contacted the group, I had basically an afro and a beard. Within a month of coming back here, I'd shaved my head and now I'm clean shaven.

I've also moved away from wearing long-sleeved T-shirts, jeans and trainers/sneakers to wearing shirts, trousers and shoes.

Also, one of my jobs, being in a band. That was a manifestation of the me I was before, too - and the other reality I inhabited. It's just not congruent with the lifestyle I want to live now. It's like when I left before, I did a "Cypher" and sold my soul for a relative bit of petty local fame and rock and roll. Over the last couple of years, the appeal of it began to wear off - now, I can't stand it.

Thanks T.C. for sharing, I can relate very much. And you know what? I think for some of us, "doing the Cypher" is kind of a necessary step in our development. This is not to say it's the right thing to do, it clearly is not, but I think "just following along" doesn't cut it either. In other words, there are many different identities of "ordinary" life open to us, from playing in a hipster band to becoming a carpenter, and I think for some of us, we need to explore those things we are attracted to, and at one point really feel that these identities just don't cut it, that it always backfires when we identify with stuff, until we finally acknowledge that we have no choice except looking at ourselves honestly, looking that pain in the eye, and do our best everyday to become better human beings in order to help others, against all odds. In other words, it's one thing to "follow some rules/guidelines", it's quite another to feel deep inside that "doing the Work" is both the only and the best choice, which I think leads to the ability to fully use our creativity and life experiences to add something to the network instead of "just following along"... fwiw.

Thank you all. The information is like daily bread to me that keep me going everyday. Also I am Thankful for Divine Cosmic Mind for still have time to change my habits and lifestyles. I will be the change that I want to see and thus attract the new desirable reality.

Thanks Chateau crew.

I feel similarly on the points of (L) “slow motion” and Pierre’s “worse and worse not over yet!” I’m not sure if I had a glimmer of hope, or was experiencing wishful thinking, but I thought of after this dark period (which aint over yet) there would be and equal period of creativity such as, hey look those refugees are being resettled in their home land and the country they just passed through was so kind to them and new relationships are forming between families of different ethnic origins and wow they found a way to clean up that water over there and a rebuilding of healthy communities.

The DCM having two faces and creating balance, it would be logical that something like that could occur, so I ponder. I/we may not live to see such a time….but who knows?

That’s not to say that the red glowing skies and cold winds scenario isn’t still a possibility also. We are here (Oct. 11th 2015) and the worst is still ahead, and it appears that what we and others around the world who are of a similar vibration do now could tip the balance. And it could be as simple as the small acts that were being discussed.

Thank again,

Great session. I think the US is quiet for now while they ask their RAND think tanks to come up with a new plan. I think the focus has to turn to the economy. A major distraction that will allow other pieces to be moved around the chessboard, although if I wanted a change in this timeline it would be to correct the economy. The weather is coming to the forefront. Have to wonder what dramatic changes are in store and how it will affect the entire picture. The school shootings are bringing back the discussions of gun control while the financial articles are all warning of impending disaster. I keep waiting for Palestine to ask Russia for help. Wouldn't that be interesting? Look forward to future sessions! ;-)

Dakota said:
Laura said:
A: Changing the mode of self-presentation and self-representation is the most basic.

Thank you for the session :).

I just didn't understood the difference between presentation and respresentation.
Thanks for another insightful session. It is truly inspiring to get the feedback that this network is in fact effective, Moreso than any of us realize.

My take on self-presentation: The manner in which we present ourselves to the universe through our thoughts, words, and deeds.
My take on self representation: This could refer to the symbols we surround ourselves with, our music preferences, our circle of friends, our clothing, our programs and behaviours (habits).

Laura said:
A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of being taken.

Q: (L) That's not bad.

(Niall) Is the queen Israel? [laughter]

(Chu) You wish!
Israel is a masculine noun, Turkey, Greece ... are feminine nouns, ... crossed my mind
Thank you for the new session :) :) :)

Very interesting as always. Thank you.

IMO, this point of 'being the change you wish to see' is absolutely instrumental in the step changes in conscious awareness that is waking up the world. More people than ever are aware of the Machiavellian machinations of the PTB and this is thanks in no small part to this group and everyone involved doing their bit.

I have to wonder about the core group, how far along the path are you to 'becoming yourselves in the future' from where you were when you started? The C's at this point are simply affirming your assertions and are hardly required to speak at all! :D

casper said:
Laura said:
A: Not checkmate just yet, but the queen is certainly in danger of being taken.

Q: (L) That's not bad.

(Niall) Is the queen Israel? [laughter]

(Chu) You wish!
Israel is a masculine noun, Turkey, Greece ... are feminine nouns, ... crossed my mind
Thank you for the new session :) :) :)

I think it was a metaphor: taking queen in the game of chess means mostly danger to the king and increased probability of checkmate.

By far and still the best intelligent on the planet. Thank you one and all. Much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom