Session 10 October 2020

@Brewer I dont really see how this would make a difference. And btw, Sweden is not that diverse. Many west-european countries have a more diverse population.

The Sweden-part is a good ol' cliffhanger though. I'm anxious to find out whats in store for 'em.
Indeed Sweden is a cliffhanger! I visited many times when I lived in Europe and it does puzzle me somewhat as to why they escaped it. I love Sweden, bit of an enigma, so humanitarian but it had it's own eugenics program back in the day! As for it's diversity it stands at 24% according to Wikipedia.

I used to be a park ranger in the national parks in Southern Sydney, Australia. I experienced a lot of diversity in the seven years I worked in the region, it was rarely dull!

One group stood out amongst all others. Emergency access gates and clearways would be blocked, fire bans on extreme fire danger days were ignored. Families would pre book camping sites months in advance only to find upon arrival their site occupied by extended families of this group, their prayer mats taking up one entire campsite alone. Shower and toilet cubicle floors were strewn with faeces because western toilets are 'unclean'.

I was often ordered not to intervene but then I'd be approached by other visitors angry that they had to abide by the rules when others didn't. Sorting out the mess was always challenging and it contributed to me not being re-hired.

They felt the law didn't apply to them. On the other hand, other members of this group, ethnically and geographically identical but with a different Abrahamic program, well, they were a lot more respectful.

Same thing has happened during the plandemic, certain groups are exempt, others are held to account. That's why I think that the diversity in Sweden has contributed to it not being locked down, just too hard to police and it would have angered even the most phlegmatic lockdown obeying Swedish citizen.

Mind you having said that Sweden seems to regard personal drug use worse than rape as this vlogger explains.

Who knows? Strange times indeed! Take care!

Q: (Joe) How likely is it that there will be some major public chaos or civil chaos if Trump wins?

A: Very likely and will lead to martial law.
Q: (Joe) Will a lot of the chaos in a certain sense be artificially induced?

A: Yes
And then there's this:

Election WAR GAMES: “A New America Waits in the Wings” After Pre-Planned Chaos

October 15, 2020 by IWB

The Transition Integrity Project (TIP) was launched to identify potential risks to the integrity of the November 3, 2020 election process. TIP conducted a series of war games in the summer of 2020, exploring what could possibly go wrong regarding the election. Once risks were identified, the group conducting these war games hoped to find solutions to mitigate those risks.

These simulated “war games” were conducted by a group of Democratic Party insiders, former Obama and Clinton officials, and a number of “Never Trumpers”. TIP justified these exercises as preparation for a Trump loss, and a subsequent refusal by Trump to concede the election.

However, TIP’s report published on August 3, 2020, shows a different story.

In light of this and other studies, no matter where you live, we suggest getting your home ready for the potential of civil unrest and riots and stocking up on emergency food and supplies.

Are these simulations actually manipulating the outcome of the elections?​

On the TIP site, it states the goal of the project was to ensure that the outcome of the 2020 Presidential election was legitimate. However, the ties with the Obama administration and pro-Biden groups raises concern that the group is actually planning to ensure the crisis they claim to be attempting to prevent with the simulations.

Whitney Webb writes in an article published on Unlimited Hangout:
…according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.
Whitney’s article goes on to explain that the organizers of TIP have ties to the Obama administration, several pro-Biden groups, and the Biden campaign and that this is particularly troubling. Whitney writes:
…the fact that a group of openly pro-Biden Washington insiders and former government officials have gamed out scenarios for possible election outcomes and their aftermath, all of which either ended with Biden becoming president or a constitutional crisis, suggest that powerful forces influencing the Biden campaign are pushing the former Vice President to refuse to concede the election even if he loses.
Such concerns are only magnified by the recent claims made by Hillary Clinton, that Biden “should not concede under any circumstances.” Clinton continued during an interview with Showtime,“I think this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.”

READ MORE

Thank you for the session and remainder about importance of crystals and protocol to improve health. It is a mystery to me how Sweden managed to stay out of mass hysteria about Covid business and it seems they do better than others. Obviously PTB are not happy about this as Sweden do not play according to their rules and seems like PTB are ready for next move which I hope will result into some unexpected things for PTB.

One writer that wrote very extensively about Sweden is Henning Mankell, a detective writer and, they say, the Master of the genre. Now, we know that this genre is the best one and the more free to tell things without censure. And they used to tell things that usually we do not want to look at it. Henning Mankell also was an activist and a very intelligent man, humanitarian and engagé in many activities in Africa to help people there with activities like theater to help specially young Africans. In his novels we can see the black side of Sweden and the panorama is not very nice: racism, drug, violence, ex-Nazism, History about the dubious part of Sweden during the Second World War, corruption, etc. A good writer if we are interested about Sweden. I think so!

Thank you very much for this session!

It was harrowing to hear of Ark's condition and I'm relieved to hear the C's reply that he'll recover. I've sent prayers for Ark and written prayer notes for two crystals here at home for Ark specifically and the entire Chateau Crew. It's shocking to what lengths they go in their attacks - I mean, illness-inducing beaming weapons, really? That's so malicious I don't even know what to say.

Here's for godspeed in Ark's healing and continued strength for you all at the Chateau!

Since this article was a little long, I used the quote box to compress it. However, I think it's important to note what was written in the last portion of the article:

Where is all this headed, and who benefits from these scenarios?​

Webb hazards a guess when she states:
The question then becomes, who benefits from complete chaos on and following the 2020 election? As the TIP suggested in several of their simulations, the post-election role of the military in terms of domestic policing, incidentally the exact expertise of the TIP’s co-founder Rosa Brooks, looms large, as most of the aforementioned doomsday election simulations ended with the imposition of martial law or the military “stepping in” to resolve order and oversee the transition.

The domestic framework for imposing martial law in the U.S., via “continuity of government” protocols, was activated earlier this year under the guise of the coronavirus crisis and it remains in effect. Now, a series of groups deeply tied to the Washington establishment and domestic and foreign intelligence agencies have predicted the exact ways in which to engineer a failed election and manipulate its aftermath.

Who would stand to benefit the most from the imposition of martial law in the United States? I would argue that one need look no further than the battle within Washington power factions over the future of AI…
The last line of Webb’s article states:By keeping Americans angry and distracted by the partisan divide through pre-planned election chaos, a “New America” waits in the wings – one that is coming regardless of what happens on election day. That is, of course, unless Americans quickly wake up to the ruse.” The media is great at inciting division, both here and in other countries.

Another hit for the Cs.

Yes but... The C's decided to affirm without a question actually being asked which tends to make me think they wanted to confirm what was being said. I live in the U.S. I prefer that it not be true that the U.S. is too far gone, but it is what it is. We'll see how it all plays out.

I noticed at the time that you seemed to be having a bit of an emotional reaction. Your argument didn't seem as logical to me as it probably did to you. It was like you were saying, if only you had phrased it just the right way, the C's would have given a more hopeful reply. Maybe I misread you though. FWIW, I'm not a big fan of the thumbs down button either but I think it's just part of the current forum program.

Also if you put@ in front of who you are addressing, it will alert them. FYI
Thanks, genero81. I don't have much to add to what I've already stated. I wasn't being emotional, I was pointing out that the question wasn't asked in an open ended way. Either one agrees with that, or the importance of that, or not. To me it seemed significant enough to bring up. It's at least something we can all think about.

Thank you for sharing your communication with the C's.
When we make a donation and then receive our crystals, will we be able to do any group work with the crystals for prayers and meditation.
Why will you make a group of your own? If this one doesn't suit you, it's oK, but I have a hard time understanding why you will use those crystals for YOUR group...

Back
Top Bottom