Session 10 October 2020

Why will you make a group of your own? If this one doesn't suit you, it's oK, but I have a hard time understanding why you will use those crystals for YOUR group...

@Maat , that comment was uncalled for. seeker of light hasn't mentioned another group, my reading of the statement is that SoL is questioning whether the crystals can be used in group prayer and meditation with this group. Is this a case of mistaken identity?

@seeker of light there are a few topics on the public FoCTM board that you might find helpful. There is a group EE meditation practice and also guidance on how to become a FoCTM member and what is needed to join the Private FoCTM board. Edited to add: Also I notice that you haven't made an introductory post on the Newbies board yet, that will help us to get to know you.

Last edited:
Wasn't it though?

Australians seem to be the most Authoritarian sheep going around in the western world these days.

I have a few contacts there, and they can't believe it either. It's stunning.
Hi LC, it's definitely not the country I grew up in. However, back in the day when dealing with tribes operating under authoritarian/supremacist programs your choices are limited. They believe they have every right to behave as they do and can cause immense damage. New laws and restrictions are then introduced, affecting everybody.

Just one idiot would often put others at risk and we'd be left to clean up the mess. Some idiot would start a fire on a hot windy day and we'd have to evacuate 10k people out of the park. Another idiot would jump off a cliff into the lagoon (something I did safely 100s of times) without checking below and impale himself on a submerged branch or land on top of somebody and the park would get sued. So they fenced off the cliff, ruining the picturesque picnic area. They can still jump but the fence acts as a legal boundary absolving the park of all responsibility. One of my duties during whale watching season was to keep spectators away from the cliff edge because they'd fall off it. Australia has to fence off everything now.

I'm not naturally authoritarian but I will step in if requested. I'm a fire fighter and medic, currently in plandemic Australia I'm regarded as a conspiracy theorist for my covid, 911 and climate skepticism and my refusal to take flu shots. They want me to take the pertussis and tetanus shot now too so I may be throwing in the medic side of the job, their loss. Every time new people are introduced to my platoon they introduce me as the resident conspiracy theorist/Trumpist. We are a bunch of sheep, sad.

Attachments

• 1603000690337.png
    1603000690337.png
    2 MB · Views: 40
I'm not naturally authoritarian but I will step in if requested. I'm a fire fighter and medic, currently in plandemic Australia I'm regarded as a conspiracy theorist for my covid, 911 and climate skepticism and my refusal to take flu shots. They want me to take the pertussis and tetanus shot now too so I may be throwing in the medic side of the job, their loss. Every time new people are introduced to my platoon they introduce me as the resident conspiracy theorist/Trumpist. We are a bunch of sheep, sad.
There are more people out there like you than you realize! Thank God. And so much depends on people who speak their truth, or even the truth.

Wasn't it though?

Australians seem to be the most Authoritarian sheep going around in the western world these days.

I have a few contacts there, and they can't believe it either. It's stunning.
Seems like the rest of the world needs to take a lesson from Australia - especially from Melbourne. I think you overestimate the number of sheep here. These "sheep" are just making the most noise at the moment - or being allowed to.

Hi LC, it's definitely not the country I grew up in. However, back in the day when dealing with tribes operating under authoritarian/supremacist programs your choices are limited. They believe they have every right to behave as they do and can cause immense damage. New laws and restrictions are then introduced, affecting everybody.

Just one idiot would often put others at risk and we'd be left to clean up the mess. Some idiot would start a fire on a hot windy day and we'd have to evacuate 10k people out of the park. Another idiot would jump off a cliff into the lagoon (something I did safely 100s of times) without checking below and impale himself on a submerged branch or land on top of somebody and the park would get sued. So they fenced off the cliff, ruining the picturesque picnic area. They can still jump but the fence acts as a legal boundary absolving the park of all responsibility. One of my duties during whale watching season was to keep spectators away from the cliff edge because they'd fall off it. Australia has to fence off everything now.

That Trumpist thing is weird to me too.Not only are we not American,but having even a neutral or only slightly negative view of trump gets you labeled as a supporter. You either think he's hitler or you're not ''one of us''.Christ.

@Maat , that comment was uncalled for. seeker of light hasn't mentioned another group, my reading of the statement is that SoL is questioning whether the crystals can be used in group prayer and meditation with this group. Is this a case of mistaken identity?

@seeker of light there are a few topics on the public FoCTM board that you might find helpful. There is a group EE meditation practice and also guidance on how to become a FoCTM member and what is needed to join the Private FoCTM board. Edited to add: Also I notice that you haven't made an introductory post on the Newbies board yet, that will help us to get to know you.
Thank you Jones, my comment was made for this group. Thank you for information, will go to newbies soon.

And here's the thing. 21x12x20=5040
Or. 21x12x20x20= 100,800. Da Da.
I would like add something, maybe it a bit will brighten the situation.

I saw the astrological analysis that was connecting the winter solstice this year with the black death outbreak in the fourteen century.*

I also watched the vision of the clairvoyant that predict in the time around November/December 2020 some kind of strange evidence of the illness. He was saying about Turkish soldiers and strange spots on the body. What can suggest some kind of chemical weapon or the plague, maybe?*

*These were in Polish language and do not have sources underhand. But possible you find something similar (other materials about it), I do not think these are only two available sources.

In another session, we can read about the start of the real pandemic "in the next 2 years". So, the winter solstice would be after nine months. 9 months of the 24 months from the entire pool.

Q: (L) Is it likely that there is going to be at some point a REAL plague or pandemic?

A: Yes

(...)

Q: (Andromeda) In the next 2 years?

A: Yes

The suggestion wasn't to place crystals there, it was to send them as a 'gift' to family members you think might be happy to accept. You can tell them it's a "good luck" crystal or something like that.
For all my years, well for at least 20 years or more, the people that have been been involved in my life, have to my knowledge, always had a somewhat reverence, and knowledge of the power of crystals.

To me they are part of my being, (when I carry them around with me and share them in my life space) a connection to the biosphere in which we live, all those beautiful stones carry within them, the components that are part of the chemical and mineral bond not only within the body, but also the the biospjere in which we live.
In essence part of our life blood and spiritual body, a connection to the divine, the elements that make up the life of the universe, the Divine Cosmic Mind.

The suggestion wasn't to place crystals there, it was to send them as a 'gift' to family members you think might be happy to accept. You can tell them it's a "good luck" crystal or something like that.
From what I understand, from the discussion in the session. Laura's words about placing the crystal on the TV were about the family you live with. So, you rather do not have to explain yourself before your own family.

In particular, as I understand, crystals are the form of the "generator" of the energy or information field that is connected to the 6D STO realm of the FULL respect of Free Will. So, this is not a tool that could be used or is using for any kind of nefarious purpose. This is more like open your window for fresh air or make your house clean for their well being. Of course, for some, they always can have a problem, when they do not accept the fresh air from outside or that house is cleaned, they can always leave the house if there is something that is a problem for them and violate their free will in their thinking. So @Eulenspiegel , I would not be afraid of the free will things regard crystals.

When somebody would like to give the crystals to the friends or family of other households, then things are a bit different. You can't just go to them and put the crystal on their TV. The gift is a good option, I think too.

Everyone can think about something like that:
Buy for a few dollars/euro some elegant little bag, put into this crystals in cloth.
"I was in the city and met a "roadside" seller who has some beautiful crystals at low prices. I thought that it is the perfect occasion to buy it and at the same time, I was thinking about you, and bought some for you. And after that, I thought about making it as a little gift, without occasion. I think that these crystals are just beautiful, and it is very rare to see such things sold in our city, so I think that you can appreciate it."

What about free will in such case. Well, you give them your gift, but you do not influence what they do with it (it respects their free will). Generally, from my experience and probably many of you, when we gave to anyone gift, such person even if was not super happy with any gift, generally keep that gift for the self. Even if such crystal will land in the drawer, the thing we are talking about here, this, let us say "technology", will not be bothered by a thin wood and influence the surrounding in the advance way that not only interacts with the material reality of the 3 Density, but also with energy and information existed at the higher densities and STO's energy (the realm of free will) that seep with our realm.

So you @Eulenspiegel and anyone who will apply the basic rules of normal healthy social interactions with another people and will keep in mind that energy we are dealing with, are 6D STO in nature, then, really, everyone can be calm about free will of others and good intentions of the self.

(L) So people could take them and even make jewelry out of them.

I'll be ordering more crystals before the end of the month, then get to wire and leather wrapping or soldering jewellery for myself and others.

I was wondering: copper, silver, gold or other metals and leather are conductive. Which is better or is it down to personal preference [for the individual or purpose I am making them for]?

And if which metal is used matters? Silver is usually my go to.

Last edited:

October 19, 2020 at 9:13 am
RIVERSIDE (CBSLA)
— A Riverside County sheriff’s sergeant died of a heart attack while on duty, Sheriff Chad Bianco said Monday.

Sgt. Harry Cohen “suffered what appears to be a heart attack while training with the K9 team,” Bianco said in a Facebook post.

The department announced late Sunday night on Twitter that a sergeant had suffered a medical emergency and died while on duty.

Bianco described Cohen as a man of God, husband, father, best friend, and deputy. Cohen spent many years on the K9 team as a well-respected handler and supervised the team, according to Bianco.

“Sergeant Harry Cohen will be deeply missed by everyone who knew him,” Bianco said.

Meanwhile: Related.....Hell ya.

I'll be ordering more crystals before the end of the month, then get to wire and leather wrapping or soldering jewellery for myself and others.

I was wondering: copper, silver, gold or other metals and leather are conductive. Which is better or is it down to personal preference [for the individual or purpose I am making them for]?

And if which metal is used matters? Silver is usually my go to.

From the Session 7 May 2016 thread:
You would need to use sterling silver or 14K gold or higher.

If it means anything, possibly.

I have noticed lately that the more stubborn parasites are leaving my meat sack. During the 10 years of detox, ketosis, ph balancing and adding Iodine there always seemed to be some stubborn critters hanging on. Eating once a day for the past year has helped, to be sure.

It just seems like the DNA changes experienced was the main driver as the ground has been made less inhabitable for their proliferation.

I do believe this is all a function of the wave. I have had a wart on my hand for 30 years now, which seems to be going away on it's own also. Treatments never worked on it.

Back
Top Bottom