Session 11 August 2018

Thank you for the session, especially the information on ancestors. Truly fascinating. I've always felt some unexplained connection to my grandmother even though I never met her as she passed away very young. It just seemed natural to speak/pray to her when times were rough.

I was going through my mental files today trying to find connections with the "ancestor" bit of information and I thought about the fact that the very earliest, Pauline Christians, (the only kind that existed at very earliest times, actually), were all about "filial piety", which was a big thing for Julius Caesar, too (Romans in general).

Since all the Christian writings have been messed with or totally fabricated, the best way to get a feel for these people and what they were thinking and doing is to study the archaeology, monuments and so forth.

A few years ago I came across a reference to a book in something else I was reading: "Ante-Pacem: Archaeological Evidence of Church Life Before Constantine" by Graydon F. Snyder. Well, of course that really piqued my interest and it turns out to be really bizarre when you compare what the EARLIEST Christians were actually up to, against what we are TOLD.

Without getting into a big essay about it, the symbols they were using were: 1) lamb, 2) anchor, 3) vase, 4) dove, 5) boat, 6) olive branch, 7) the Orante, 8) palm, 9) bread, 10) the good shepherd, 11) fish, 12) vine and grapes. In no way were they using symbols of suffering and dying.

Early Christians had meals with their dead; in fact, the church communities would have meals - like picnics - in the catacombs or graveyards. Apparently, there was no concept of a distant afterlife; that came much later. It's almost like the commandment Paul writes about where Jesus supposedly instituted the Last Supper and said that people should do it "in remembrance of me". Well, maybe that's been altered a bit. Maybe what was really intended was that if you have a meal and commemorate not just Jesus/Caesar, but your loved ones, you can sort of invoke that energy/knowledge.

Of course, Paul expected an immediate Eschaton when the dead would all be resurrected for their new life as he conceived it, and I think that his reference to being baptized for the dead meant that people were invoking their deceased family members and being baptized on their behalf so everyone would be ready.
Maybe this was a case of Paul seeing things "through a glass darkly", not quite getting the real import?

Anyway, one of the favorite symbols of the early Christians appears to have been Jonah and the whale. The term "Orante" refers to a standing female figure with arms stretched above her head. Her head is nearly always covered with a veil, and she wears a tunic of the period. The Orante is not a Biblical figure, she is Greco-Roman. She is the main figure in almost every scene of figurative art as well as being depicted alone more than any other symbol. Frequently she is accompanied by the inscription "pietas" which refers to familial piety and might represent the newly adopted family of the church. On the other hand, it might mean exactly what it suggests: invoking ancestors. There's a lot of nonsense written about it trying to explain it in current belief terms. See: Orans - Wikipedia Some nice representations there, though they picked what they claim is Noah as the top image. For all we know the figure is welcoming the Dove, the symbol of Venus, and Caesar claimed to be descended from Venus!!! So maybe it's Caesar?

Noah_catacombe.jpg

Anyway, that's the short version. Anybody interested can pick up the book maybe, and try to read/weed through the overlay of modern belief in the interpretations of the figures. Just look at them and try to get inside the heads of the people using them as representations of what they believed.

I haven't come across the term 'brane' before and doing a quick search on wilkipedia I got this explanation:

Brane - Wikipedia

Is this an accurate description of 'brane' in context of the session?

There are brane ideas less tied to string theory itself:

D-brane - Wikipedia

The zero-mass states in the open-string particle spectrum for a system of N coincident D-branes yields a set of interacting quantum fields which is exactly a U(N) gauge theory. (The string theory does contain other interactions, but they are only detectable at very high energies.) Gauge theories were not invented starting with bosonic or fermionic strings; they originated from a different area of physics, and have become quite useful in their own right. If nothing else, the relation between D-brane geometry and gauge theory offers a useful pedagogical tool for explaining gauge interactions, even if string theory fails to be the "theory of everything".

U(N) gauge theory would be getting Lie groups out of brane geometry. The Cs also mentioned geometric algebra. In an earlier session, Ark mentioned Free algebra and Clifford algebra in relation to the Cs saying algebra sets you "free". Geometric algebra is very Clifford algebra related. Ark and Laura met Tony Smith who was mentioned in this and earlier sessions at a Clifford algebra conference. You kind of want your Lie group physics derived from Clifford algebra information. The infinity/hyperfinite-ness for your Clifford algebra perhaps can in a many-worlds brane state sense go from natural to real to surreal numbers aka quite uncountable as Ark asked about. Being an electrical engineer not a mathematical physicist, I tend to find it easier to think of Clifford algebra in terms of the parallels with cellular automata that Tony Smith has mentioned. I wrote a paper going more into the cellular automata rule space parallels to Tony's model.

E8 Physics from CI(8) via Elementary Cellular Automata Bits | Gonsowski | Prespacetime Journal

Last edited:
Thank you for a very rich session.
A: That will backfire tragically. Think "Tower of Babel."
(Chu) In the records, does it also show like 40, 50, or 100 years before the civilization collapses?

(L) Yeah. I would say that what's going on now started probably in 1914, or maybe even towards the close of the nineteenth century. So, we're just really kind of at the end of it. I mean, it was crazy enough according to Lobaczewski around WWI and then WWII. Then if you read that book Psychopathic God about Hitler where he goes into that extensive description of what it was like in Germany before Hitler, you see almost the same thing: people just acting freaking nuts!

Yeah, the Psychopathic God is certainly a most interesting read. One could perhaps even argue that the seed of the current collapse started in the Age of Enlightenment, when God was done away with and our society went all materialistic. In a way the head (spiritual) was cut off and people were left bereft with no overall guiding influence and with only a material view of life. The baby was thrown out with the bathwater and life lost its meaning for the most part.

(L) Lobaczewski referred to "Austrian talk", a state of mind or attitude that emerged out of Austria. And that's actually where Hitler was born. And Jung was Austrian. So was Freud and Kafka. The philosopher, Wittgenstein, Erwin Schroedinger, lot of very smart people, but some real crazy ones, too.

Small correction, Jung was Swiss and lived all of his life in Switzerland, though he did go abroad. Interestingly, Lenin (February 1916- February 1917) as well as Einstein (1895 - 1914) lived in Zurich while Jung was also living there.

Regarding Austrian talk, then here is the bit from Lobacewski that Laura is referring to. Parallels to todays world are obvious:

>The psychological features of such crises doubtless bear the
stamp of the time and of the civilization in question, but one
common denominator must have been an exacerbation of society’s
hysterical condition
. This deviation or, better yet, formative
deficiency of character, is a perennial sickness of societies,
especially the privileged elites. The existence of exaggerated
individual cases, especially such characterized as clinical, is an
offshoot of the level of social hysteria, quite frequently correlated
with some additional causes such as carriers of minor
lesions of brain tissue. Quantitatively and qualitatively, these
individuals may serve to reveal and evaluate such times, as
indicated in history’s Book of San Michele29. From the perspec-
tive of historical time, it would be harder to examine the regression
of the ability and correctness of reasoning or the intensity
of “Austrian talk”, although these approximate the crux
of the matter better and more directly.
In spite of above-mentioned qualitative differences, the duration
of these time-cycles tends to be similar. If we assume
that the extreme of European hysteria occurred around 1900
and returns not quite every two centuries, we find similar conditions.
Such cyclical isochronicity may embrace a civilization
and cross into neighboring countries, but it would not swim
oceans or penetrate into faraway and far different civilizations.
When the First World War broke out, young officers danced
and sang on the streets of Vienna: “Krieg, Krieg, Krieg! Es
wird ein schoener Krieg ...”. While visiting Upper Austria in
1978, I decided to drop in on the local parson, who was in his
seventies by then. When I told him about myself, I suddenly
realized he thought I was lying and inventing pretty stories. He
subjected my statements to psychological analysis, based on
this unassailable assumption and attempted to convince me that
his morals were lofty. When I complained to a friend of mine
about this, he was amused: “As a psychologist, you were extremely
lucky to catch the survival of authentic Austrian talk
(die oesterreichische Rede). We young ones have been incapable
of demonstrating it to you even if we wanted to simulate
it.”In the European languages, “Austrian talk” has become the
common descriptive term for paralogistic discourse.
Many
people using this term nowadays are unaware of its origin.
Within the context of maximum hysterical intensity in Europe
at the time, the authentic article represented a typical product of
conversive thinking: subconscious selection and substitution of
data leading to chronic avoidance of the crux of the matter. In
the same manner, the reflex assumption that every speaker is
lying is an indication of the hysterical anti-culture of mendacity,
within which telling the truth becomes “immoral”.<

Running the risk of sounding a bit pop esoteric here: when I attended a workshop I found it curiously strengthening when the therapist chose a number of people (perhaps ten) to represent my ancestors and they were all lined up behind me, each touching the shoulders of the one before them.

I also did a workshop by Hellinger 11 years ago and experienced the effect that it had on a person by lining up the ancestors behind the person to give the person strength and support and it was quite a powerful experience.

Having done quite a bit of genealogy over the years, I can say it is quite an interesting experience even if I many times have questioned the many countless hours spent doing it. Just recently while cleaning out my mothers flat with my siblings, I was handed some more family archives, so it appears that more research will be needed on a wintry night or two.

Session 11 October 2014:
Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

Q: (L) So if you're a member of a tribal unit, you are in a way connected via DNA connections or signals or frequencies with your other tribal members, whether they are incarnated or not? Is that what we're saying here?

A: Pretty much; no man is an island!

Q: (L) So, in a sense, what you're saying is that there is a need for the network to expand as in connecting chakras and so forth which is probably what helps with these “helper” things described a few minutes ago. When people are connected, they can help each other, both in and out of the body to make DNA changes and changes in their whole system. So, that's important. Also, people need to graduate when they get these DNA changes going on in their bodies that are helped by their helpers because of their connecting chakras because the network has strength. Does that make sense, everybody?

(L) So, it's very, very important if people want to make this transition to be like the wise virgins: keep the faith, and keep doing, keep putting one foot in front of the other day after day even though they don't see any immediate benefits for themselves. Is that what we're getting to here?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Okay.

Q: (L) And there was something else I wanted to ask that you guys made me think of... I had something, and it slipped out of my brain. I'm having a senior moment... OH! Is this full tribal unit strength capacity kind of what you meant way back when when you talked about "broader receivership capability", that it's not simply restricted to an individual, but that it's like creating a net that is kind of like an array of antennas that...

(Perceval) The signal received is spread throughout the array...

A: Yes yes yes!

Q: (L) Okay.

Thank you a lot for this new session.
I was searching things on introns, and i fell on this session (11 october 2014), that has some echoes with
the expanding/ancestors/DNA stuff of this session.

Thank you for the session!
The part about the ancestors was really interesting and sort of confirms my feeling about genealogy work as being something important that could help us learn a lot about ourselves. In short, it's not just a nice pastime for retired people :-) I had begun some research on my paternal family but I've now hit a wall, due to the difficulty of getting official documents, and the lack of "first hand" information. And the info I do have is just basic stuff - names and dates, professions and places of birth/living. It'd be nice to have some juicy stories. At the very least, when you have places and dates, you can read about the history of the country and the period your ancestors lived in, and it can give you an idea of their way of life.

(Pierre) You were wondering about how you relate to them. They're dead, they're far away. Sharing the same DNA antennae, if we are connected via DNA to an information field, and you have other people with similar DNA connected to a similar part of the field, and time really doesn’t exist on other planes, then you can access these kinds of memories or information shared by ancestors...?
A: Exactly.

Somehow it makes me think of Herbert's Dune novels (haven't read them but have watched the TV miniseries) where some of the main characters have the genetic memories of all their ancestors living inside of them and they have to learn to deal with it, for fear of losing their sanity. Those who can keep it under control/master it, learn to distinguish between their own self and their ancestors, and keep them from running the show. Those who can't do it become overwhelmed by their ancestors' memories and end up being possessed by them, and eventually lose their identity and sanity. In the end, they become just a tool of whatever ancestor/genetic memory has taken over.

Last edited:
Great session! Both with information and humour.
I now feel bad since I have little knowledge of my direct ancestors: only grandfather and grandmother. Nothing before them, and neither does my dad remember. At least will try to collect more info about grandparents.

When they say that the programming is complete, I understand from the way of people's thoughts and behavings. But, what about their wish for smart cities, more global NWO etc? They still haven't reached that.

What I have realised these last couple of days is that I come from a family of survivors. My grand-parents, mother and aunt survived the Japanese concentration camps in Indonesia and my paternal grand-father survived an internment camp which was basically a concentration camp. At one point my maternal grand-mother was also incarcerated by the Japanese, which meant my mother and aunt were on their own (my grand-father was in a different camp).

By reading about this particular period of time and by doing some research into my paternal grandfather's past I could release the guilt and the shame that I had felt about the reasons for his internment (which may have been dubious). He most likely had nothing to his name when he was released, but managed to rebuild a life for his wife and child. My maternal grand-father found himself in the same position after moving back to Europe with his family when WW II had ended.

I think it is amazing how new information and/or connecting the dots can change one's perspective so drastically.

I don't think that feeling the horror is a bad thing in itself, but I find myself reading a lot of stuff on the subject and tweeting exposing news about these sickos quite often, trying to make a difference. Perhaps I should take a step back and look at this more calmly, but it's hard especially when you have kids of your own.

In this instance, I'd say do what feels right to you. You'll know when you've crossed the line into obsession.

Thanks for the session. Very interesting!

Not sure if that's what you mean, but I have a similar impression. It's becoming more and more obvious how politicians, especially head of state ones, are just actors and a surface for the public to project on (At least for smaller countries like in the EU. It might be different for Trump and Putin). I also have the impression that the global trend / development goes towards cooperation and stabilization, like a crystalizing wave around the planet (you know these cooling packs that you click and they crystalize?). PTB in the background get crazy if nobody is interested in clash of civilizations. And once countries have strengthen their dependency on each other in a positive way and trust has been established, also between the people of different nations, then it's much harder to get anybody back to even consider war.

Pretty much. Like herding people to a finer order of control. That seems to have been completed with so many people in a state of severe confluence over the 'right/left' thing and distracted and discombobulated over "social justice". There's a sense that no one is in control, no one, at least on this planet, is driving the bus, hence the sense that the ptb are pretty much useless at this point, or they just serve to make matters worse. They're irrelevant really in terms of the trajectory that humanity seems to be on.

When they say that the programming is complete, I understand from the way of people's thoughts and behavings. But, what about their wish for smart cities, more global NWO etc? They still haven't reached that.
The programming might be complete but the show is not over by far ;)

Thank you for the session and the transcript, everyone! :wizard::flowers:

This session is huge! Wow... Definitely going to have to get read over and over.

Question regarding ancestry:

I've been wanting to have my DNA analyzed due to my not having ever met or seen my father, of whom I've heard about to no end, but never seen.

I thought 23&me was the ticket, as a work colleague did it and found out some fascinating things... but I'm leery about 23&me for reasons that I'm sure have been covered in other forum posts, if not just read the wikipedia and ask yourself if you'd like to let some of those people have access to this information...

Does anyone here recommend a different group for DNA analysis?

Merci beaucoup pour la session.
Bonne nouvelle, il semble que le spectacle va enfin commencer.
Merci pour la perspective d'Ark sur la gravité.
L'information gravitaire est-elle seule ou l'information et sa pratique? Ou la pratique n'est-elle qu'un niveau de gravité plus élevé?

Back
Top Bottom