Session 11 August 2018

Without getting into a big essay about it, the symbols they were using were: 1) lamb, 2) anchor, 3) vase, 4) dove, 5) boat, 6) olive branch, 7) the Orante, 8) palm, 9) bread, 10) the good shepherd, 11) fish, 12) vine and grapes.

The Orante - the statue in the Gauguin? "Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?" I read what I could find on the Gauguin to try to figure out the symbolism of it and did a search on Goddesses to see if I could find that statue, but wasn't successful.

The Orante - the statue in the Gauguin? "Where do we come from? What are we? Where are we going?" I read what I could find on the Gauguin to try to figure out the symbolism of it and did a search on Goddesses to see if I could find that statue, but wasn't successful.
Could it be that the word to look for is "Orans", at least it gives: Orans - Wikipedia
, a loanword from Medieval Latin ōrāns translated as one who is praying or pleading, also orant or orante, is a posture or bodily attitude of prayer, usually standing, with the elbows close to the sides of the body and with the hands outstretched sideways, palms up.[1] It was common in early Christianity and can frequently be seen in early Christian art. In modern times, the orans position is still preserved within parts of the Catholic, Orthodox, Anglican and Lutheran liturgies, Pentecostal and charismatic worship, and the ascetical practices of some religious groups.
or in the Spanish version of the Wiki, translated to English
Prayer (iconographic theme)
The praying man, the word coming from the Latin orans,1 is a topic iconography of paleo-christian art which depicts a person with outstretched hands in a gesture of prayer. This is a typical position of prayer, which is attested, for example, in some texts of the Old Testament (cf. Ex 17, 11, Lm 3, 41, Ps 118, 48, etc) The gesture is also referred to in some works of the antiquity, as a carmina where Catullus says that Calvo had no choice but to contact the gods by raising hands (Carm 53, 4-5). Also Virgil tells that Anquises would have stretched hands to the sky to pray to Zeus (In II 687; see also: In VI 314).
The picture that is used in both cases is 31304

Behind the story of the Virgin Mary or Mother Mary some could argue there is a linking to, Venus/Aphrodite of the Roman Greek civilization On Roman Goddess Venus: Universal Divine Love there is:
The goddess Isis, may be one more value of the feminine aspect, besides Venus, that was absorbed into the figure of Mother Mary. On
Isis one finds:
It was not until Isis was worshiped in Rome that people wrote about the cult to any great degree [...] Her temple on the island of Philae in Upper Egypt would remain an active pilgrimage site for thousands of years until closed in the 6th century CE by the Christian emperor Justinian. [...]
She is depicted in some stories and inscriptions as a homeless woman, an old woman, a wife searching for and mourning her lost husband, a mother mourning a missing child, a woman fighting for her family, and all of these stories identified her with the common people of Egypt and their darkest moments; because of this, Isis became the goddess of all the people of Egypt, male and female, royal and common, alike. [...]
Eventually, she became associated with the sea and was a protectress of sailors and merchants who wore talismans honoring her and invoked her aid in times of trouble (attested to by archaeological evidence). Unlike the other gods of Egypt, Isis transcended national borders and was worshiped by the Greeks and the Romans who believed in her as the supreme deity who created the world. Her cult in Rome was the greatest rival to the young religion of Christianity, which drew upon the image of Isis and the child-god Horus for the depiction of the Madonna with the Christ child.
In this post Laura comments on the meaning of Isis according to the C's and her own research.

I will try to add to this thread since it was the one I landed into prior to getting tips from @Beau. Theres a good reason I picked this one, Im sure :-) . And sorry for the messy post but Im trying to adress few things of interest..

@Ruth says
"I can't help but thinking the longer it goes on for, the bigger the wave will be when it hits."

I think its not just A wave. Waves make a sea right? I think its more like two seas going through each other. When the process is over who is still in this 4D reality is sadly still here... and who transitioned higher will be higher.

So, maybe this is overly simplified, but given how symbolic the Cs' messages can be, what if the whole idea of hybridization, alien&human interactions, etc. could be explained by "as above, so below"?

Two different species can reproduce/merge, and the examples of aliens having intercourse with humans are SO rare,

@Chu

Why think that different species could breed at all. Nature doesnt allow for that, right? I think all life shares the same DNA though. If thats the case, which it seems to be, than we can imagine how a caterpillar is transformed to a butterfly. Transformation through activation of information written in the DNA. Enviroment gets the DNA going and it transforms the cells and the "body" to which it is connected. So, in my hypothesis, humans could be transformed into different species if the enviroment and other factors are there.

I also noticed one thing in qs an as from a transcript copied to a post in this thread which I cant find now to copy/reply to. When mrs. @Laura asks about when this is going to happen, or when is it going to be over, the wave and when it will finally hit the Earth. I think it is all already happening NOW but it wont be an overnight deal.
If we imagine that we are on a 3rd density wave in a 3rd density sea which is coliding with a 4th density sea that would be a long-lasting interaction. And since its all NOW thats why we cant have dates for when are things going to happen. Its a process that has to grow and rise and mature... and only when its ready it happens. Theres more to this and I dont know if we even have the capacity to understand it all here, in this reality. Maybe we shouldnt try to understand everything all the time too. Alan Watts said that the Universe will always escape our scrutiny and we will think its complexity, when in fact its a game of catch :cool:

I understand Time, as we know it, ia a mind-construct made for better learning in our 4D experience. A program that all conscious beings here must share. But no one said how any individual should percieve that "time". So it seems we have options and we dont have to look at that narrow second/minute as that is all we get out of it.

Ancestors? Everything said in the transcript resonates with my thinking about ancestors and their role in our reality. Im building a much better understanding about how this interaction is possible now. Its certainly no wonder that respect/reverence of ancestors always held a high place in old cultures of this planet but Im realizing there is much more to it than going to graves of deceased family members once a year.

Hope I made sense with all this, it was a 27 page read and it was hard to catch it all, Im sure I missed something :-) ..

I wish a very nice day to all yall and a big thank you for this session and all your input.

When the process is over who is still in this 4D reality is sadly still here...

for better learning in our 4D experience

You mean 3D in the above statements, right? According to the C's, we are 3D STS.

Theres more to this and I dont know if we even have the capacity to understand it all here, in this reality. Maybe we shouldnt try to understand everything all the time too. Alan Watts said that the Universe will always escape our scrutiny and we will think its complexity, when in fact its a game of catch

I'm always reminded of this quote by the C's when it comes down to discussions and ideas of "how 4D is like" and how to interpret things like "the wave" from our very limited perspective:

Q: (L) So, if all that exists were like a blown up balloon, and the surface of the balloon represents the static state of gravity, 7th density maybe... and it begins to bump out in different places... and all these little bumps are loci of manifestation of various densities - and this is very simplified, I am just trying to get an image - is this getting, even very simplistically, an idea that I can work with?

A: As long as you have an "anti-balloon" too.

[...]

Q: (L) A non-balloon? You are making me CRAZY! You are saying that NOTHING exists! We are just not even HERE!

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, for God's SAKE! Help me out with a visual on this! Okay, a balloon in front of a mirror, the reflection of the balloon is the "non-balloon."

A: No.

Q: (L) The non-balloon is when the balloon switches off - but it does it so fast you are not aware of it - like a pulsation...? I mean, I am desperate here!

A: You see, my dear, when you arrive at 4th density, then you will see.

Q: (L) Well, how in the heck am I supposed to get there if I can't "get it?"

A: Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?

Q: (L) Well, that leads back to: what is the wave going to do to expand this awareness? Because, if the wave is what "gets you there," what makes this so?

A: No. It is like this: After you have completed all your lessons in "third grade," where do you go?

Q: (L) So, it is a question of...

A: Answer, please.

Q: (L) You go to fourth grade.

A: Okay, now, do you have to already be in 4th grade in order to be allowed to go there? Answer.

Q: (L) No. But you have to know all the 3rd density things...

A: Yes. More apropos: you have to have learned all of the lessons.

Q: (L) What kind of lessons are we talking about here?

A: Karmic and simple understandings.

And the following two:

Generally, I would say it is very hard if not impossible for third density beings to truly fathom, grasp or analyze anything that might be going on in higher densities, like for example at the fourth level. When it comes to higher ones than that, this might be even harder to fathom/interpret. Keeping that in mind is important I think also in regard to our interpretation of what was said in the RA and C's material.

Having said that, from what we do have in the form of the Ra and C's material, this can likely give us a much clearer picture or approximation of what might be going on, keeping our limitations in mind.

Yup. When the Cs said that we should concentrate on the lessons of this level in order to graduate, and I began to learn just how badly people are in need of these very basic concepts, I decided that I would concentrate my attention and energy on where I am with the intent to grow.

So, basically, I don't waste my time in fruitless speculation; I know my limits.

You mean 3D in the above statements, right? According to the C's, we are 3D STS.
Yes, I get confused with time being 4th dimension to our reality.
3D here means third density, right?

And thanks for Who says you have to "get it" before you get there?.
I agree, our limitations should be taken into account if we want to have a notion of real possibilty and then make it happen.

Earlier today I was doing my daily internet 'catch up' of Twitter, SOTT, BBC News etc. After a few minutes, I could have laughed out loud at how naked and obvious the propaganda push is from the MSM. Then the C's phrase: 'programming is complete' popped into my head and I couldn't help but smile. I suppose that's the only way they can get away with it. The masses are conditioned to think, speak and act in a certain way and if anyone questions the MSM narrative then they are a conspiracy theorist nutjob. Not that it will get them anywhere in the end according to the C's, thankfully. I live a lifestyle that few would envy but I thank God that it enables me to 'be in this world but not of it' sitting on the sidelines of life watching the show.

strategic enclosure:

thanks for your post

What you have written gives me comfort. I too use the strategic fence and try to remain an observer and I’m thankful for the relatively safe position it provides me. I would like to add some additional thoughts.

If the programing is complete, we can also say that we and others like us, have worked hard to refuse the programing, and that, making a small assumption here, has made us different and visible to the B influences, STS4D, even the AI in our computers, and perhaps in the future to our local mob. If nature doesn’t hurry up and disturb the process of the borg, then I could see the mob pulling down our strategic fencing.

Recently I was working in a public/social position and kept my mouth shut--a lot, always thanking the DCM for the fencing concept. But also had the uneasy feeling that this can’t go on forever, at some point you just have to say something and then, there goes the fence☹

A friend working with me. A fundamental Christian, kept quite also. We discussed choosing your battle or choosing you’re hill to die on. But, you know, sometimes the hill choses you. Jordan Peterson said, paraphrasing of course, he hadn’t chosen the pronoun hill to die on. He thought he was choosing the gov can’t force my speech hill, but oh well, he had stood up, and after that it was game on!

Its kind of daunting to think of being marked, and not in a good way, but maybe the book of life records those who refused the programing. That would be a good thing.

Thanks again,

Q: (L) How do you mean? Creating a race to replace human beings, or abducting specific humans to replace them with a clone or whatever?

A: Mainly the former. You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?

I find it difficult to understand why a 4D STS alien race, which is so much more advanced than our 3D STS race, wants to create a new species through mass hybridization with us lowly 3D humans, with our inferior genetics. Why not use genetic material from other 4D STS races instead to accomplish this task? Using human DNA, which is itself programmed to be limited doesn't seem like the best way to create a new, better race than the current 4D STS one.

And if the Cs are talking about 4D STS reincarnating into the new hybridized bodies in the future,
1. Are these bodies still kept in underground bases for future reincarnation or
2. Have they already reincarnated into these bodies and are now somehow intermingling with the human population (as suggested by David M Jacobs in his books) and thus achieving further hybridization so that future new born babies will become receptacles for more 4D STS souls?

I do agree that the mass murders and suffering perpetrated by the communist totalitarian regimes of Stalin, Mao (who killed more than 15-60 million people, even more than the millions of people killed because of Nazis and World War II and American wars since) may have increased the ratio of the psychopathic gene pool vs the normal human gene pool in our world. The never ending 20th century wars and communist dictatorships have effectively gotten rid of many gifted, intellectual, empathetic, influential, artistic and even plain simple honest souls from this world and allowed proliferation of a more psychopathic genetic makeup type.

Perhaps, a totalitarian communist government, under which everyone belongs to a class, without any individual freedom of expression or recognition, IS the quintessential 4D STS way of organizing their societies. 4D STS have created different grades of Grays, each grade of Gray belongs to one class of a workforce which is ordered around by another grade of Grays higher up and so on till the apex of the societal pyramid. I think the push towards communism as envisioned by Lenin and perfected by Stalin, Mao, Jong un may have been an experiment by 4D STS to create a master race just as much the Nazi Holocaust was. Though psychopaths may have the right FRV to allow incarnation of 4D STS into their bodies, this does not explain why 4D STS would want to hybridize their supposedly superior genes with that of an organic portal.

Is there any tangible proof of this hybridization or is it just speculation? How are we to interpret these answers from Cs. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks again to Laura and the group for sharing these transcripts.

I find it difficult to understand why a 4D STS alien race, which is so much more advanced than our 3D STS race, wants to create a new species through mass hybridization with us lowly 3D humans, with our inferior genetics. Why not use genetic material from other 4D STS races instead to accomplish this task? Using human DNA, which is itself programmed to be limited doesn't seem like the best way to create a new, better race than the current 4D STS one.

Maybe that's the plan later on, and they're just using what's available now. Also remember that the soul can tweak the genetics. You'd think that if they can set some limitations, then they can remove those limitations later.

Maybe that's the plan later on, and they're just using what's available now. Also remember that the soul can tweak the genetics. You'd think that if they can set some limitations, then they can remove those limitations later.
Well, after I read this excerpt for the first time, I have assumed that this is about control and benefits for 4D. 3D genetics is for them to create a race that they will control completely and have fun without being trapped by 3D and 4D difference, which prevent some activities that permeate (bleedthrough) between densities.

Yes I guess, if they hybridise bodies and incubate their own souls in those bodies to trigger genetic changes, that may be a way to get the job done. But that still doesn’t explain why they chose human DNA to make the new race out of the diverse more advanced races that may be present. Maybe hybridisation means they are adding some new functionality to their own DNA which humans have but which the Lizzies somehow lack which will make their race stronger.

Well, after I read this excerpt for the first time, I have assumed that this is about control and benefits for 4D. 3D genetics is for them to create a race that they will control completely and have fun without being trapped by 3D and 4D difference, which prevent some activities that permeate (bleedthrough) between densities.
Ya this reminds me of some passages in the transcripts which talk about an underground race of bi density humanoids who can inhabit both 3D and 4D with equal (or similar) ease unlike Lizzies And Grays currently and who are totally controlled by 4D STS. That could be a new feature which may make it easier for them to stay in 3D environment as a 4D STS being and control 3D STS. They could use our DNA to perfect these new hybridised bodies and then replace us either themselves or through global calamities and control whoever survives in the aftermath.

Yes I guess, if they hybridise bodies and incubate their own souls in those bodies to trigger genetic changes, that may be a way to get the job done. But that still doesn’t explain why they chose human DNA to make the new race out of the diverse more advanced races that may be present. Maybe hybridisation means they are adding some new functionality to their own DNA which humans have but which the Lizzies somehow lack which will make their race stronger.

Apparently it is hard for a 4D ‘body’ to dwell on 3D for prolonged periods of time. So I guess that downloading a 4D mind into a 3D body gives them ‘the best of both worlds’. That is of course if the goal is to take over the world - a bit like an alien race invading another planet with an atmosphere that is not compatible with it - they have to wear a suit of sorts. So in other words, the 3D body is a bit like a ‘space suit’ for them here on 3D.

Just some speculation.

Back
Top Bottom