Session 12 December 2010

Question about possible supernova

I have some questions about supernova. In the previous sessions i read that Rigel is already a supernova. I cant find the exact distance but it s between 700 and 900 Lyr.So , for us to abble to see it visually we will need between 700 and 900 years to pass.( so the light could reach us )
Supose that it will reach us somehere in 2012 , and i also read in the previuos sessions that RIGEL may become supernova in 1229 , we get result that his distance is 783 Lyr., wich is in the range that i find as possible.According to The Hipparcos Space Astrometry Mission, the RIGEL distance is 773 Lyr. When i compare this with what i think and what i get its a very small diference.
Another thing that make me think of this is recent news that i read on the internet , that our planet wil have 2 suns in about a year.And that the candidat for the supernova is Betelgeuse. Its in a same pice od the sky as Rigel. So maybe this is a separete and another supernova, or maybe they are talking about same supernova. About Rigel. Ner is one of the places where i read this
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/20/two-suns-twin-stars_n_811864.html

Are the prepearing us for something but they also make some disinformations. Are all this things true or they just dont know enough.

jovichmk said:
Another thing that make me think of this is recent news that i read on the internet , that our planet wil have 2 suns in about a year.And that the candidat for the supernova is Betelgeuse.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221925-Will-Betelgeuse-Really-Become-a-Second-Sun-in-2012-

mkrnhr said:
jovichmk said:
Another thing that make me think of this is recent news that i read on the internet , that our planet wil have 2 suns in about a year.And that the candidat for the supernova is Betelgeuse.
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221925-Will-Betelgeuse-Really-Become-a-Second-Sun-in-2012-

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221672-Comet-Elenin-is-Coming-
2 Suns in September, 2011?

Could this comet be the comet that cassiopeans are talking about in the entire sessions. From that very bad quality black and white picture it looks like its a cluster od comets that looks just like the description from the sessions.Then i`ll mentioned again the possible supernova at maybe the same time , well it could be an a interesting time.

SolarMother said:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/221672-Comet-Elenin-is-Coming-
2 Suns in September, 2011?

This reminded me of Nostradamus prediction:

Quatrain II.41

The great star for seven days will burn,
The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
The big mastiff all night will howl,
When the great pontiff changes countries.

pstott said:
Possibly of interest - I read that sunrise came to Greenland a couple of days early this year, and that the US is shutting down GPS for "testing" - interesting that they just launched that huge rocket with the secret payload from Vandenburg airforce base...maybe the these are linked - changes to the Earth's rotation or precession may become evident if they don't adjust things?

I caught an article about the early sunrise in Greenland and it jostled some of my own observations as of late. January 21st is generally the shortest day of the year if I recall and in years past it would be dark when driving home from work. Now it's not getting dark until about 6pm, whereas back in December it was nearly dark as I was leaving for work a full month early. I had to ask my girlfriend if I was just being paranoid or if she noticed it as well and, she did but hadn't said anything either.

ScottD said:
pstott said:
Possibly of interest - I read that sunrise came to Greenland a couple of days early this year, and that the US is shutting down GPS for "testing" - interesting that they just launched that huge rocket with the secret payload from Vandenburg airforce base...maybe the these are linked - changes to the Earth's rotation or precession may become evident if they don't adjust things?

I caught an article about the early sunrise in Greenland and it jostled some of my own observations as of late. January 21st is generally the shortest day of the year if I recall and in years past it would be dark when driving home from work. Now it's not getting dark until about 6pm, whereas back in December it was nearly dark as I was leaving for work a full month early. I had to ask my girlfriend if I was just being paranoid or if she noticed it as well and, she did but hadn't said anything either.

December 21st is usually the shortest day of the year. By the time January 21st rolls around, we've already added close to an hour of total 'daylight' to the day.

anart said:
December 21st is usually the shortest day of the year. By the time January 21st rolls around, we've already added close to an hour of total 'daylight' to the day.

Ok, so I WAS just being paranoid :)

No, you re not paranoid. There is something true. except that 21 Januari is the shortest day. Its like this. Here in Macedonia , in this time of the year its usually dark at 5:00 pm. But not this year. Its still light. Its a first time that this happends. Light like this should be at late March , not January. Something is happening thats for true.

wow.

thank you Laura for sharing this amazing session !

the past year has been intense, to put it mildly.
friends at work keep saying they feel like time is speeding up, or that they feel 'tension' building up around them.

the work you have been doing truly helps others who are ready to take-apart and navigate the 'craziness' all around.

i feel it's very important to keep up our vigilance, keep ourselves informed and be ready to help each other and anyone who genuinely asks understand / navigate current events.

keep up the amazing work !

I'm finishing up The Noah Syndrome and this caught my attention:

We must keep always in mind the fact that Nostradamus had a great fondness for playing with words in addition to the usual interpretative problem of dealing with archaic vernacular.

The great star will burn for seven days,
The cloud will make the sun appear double,
The big dog will howl all night,
When the great pontiff changes his territory. II.41

There are three elements to consider here. The burning star, which appears 'double'; the 'big dog'; and the traveling 'pontiff.' Most interpreters have depicted the pope fleeing by night while his dog mourns his departure during the seven-day passing of a comet.

First, does Nostradamus mean a flaming comet in his description of the burning star, ...

The 'Big Dog,' considering Nostradamus' interest in astrology and astronomy - and his frequent use of such allusions- must refer to Canis Major- Big Dog. That the dog howls all night after the residence change must indicate that Sirius, the Dog Star - one of the brightest in the heavens, is visible throughout the night - a new polar orientation.

'Pontiff may well be a play on words - pont, or 'point' - axial orientation. The traveling pontiff could refer to a shift of the axis of the earth toward the Dog Star as a result of a seven-day encounter with a great, burning star, or comet.

Of course, the description of a flaming star that appears double could refer to a supernova visible for seven days. But then, what would be the impetus for the axial shift?

[...]

Before leaving Nostradamus, I would like to present a view from Alan Vaugh's Patterns of Prophecy.

I first read Nostradamus' prophecy (about the Great King of Terror) in December 10, 1965... I pondered over the meaning of this strange image. The next day, I went to a nearby bookshop to try to find another book on Nostradamus ... it was not in stock ... as I was leaving the bookshop, my eye caught an absurdly titled book on a sale table. My Contact With Flying Saucers, by Dino Kraspedon. I opened the book to a prophecy that supplied an interpretation of Nostradamus' 1999 prophecy: Towards the end of this century, another sun would enter our solar system and form a binary star system with our own sun. It would not emit light until it reached our solar system. The orbits of the planets would be changed such that Mercury would move into the area between the present orbits of Venus and Earth. The Earth in turn, would assume a new orbit where the planetoids are now. The earth will begin its new millennium with a new source of light to illuminate it ... The Sun which is to come will be called the Sun of Justice. Its appearance in the heavens will be the warning signal of the coming of the One Who Will Shine more than the Sun itself."

Vaughan remarks that he regarded this prophecy as totally absurd. He went home and took a nap. While he was sleeping, something caused him to awaken and he opened his eyes to a strange sight:

A miniature sun, its surface swirling as if it were alive, first appeared on the wall and then floated in the air about a foot away. I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. It was still there. The vision vanished as I went to answer a knock at the door.

The knock turned out to be a friend inviting Alan to an artist's party. He went to the party and had an additional synchronous experience. At the artist's home he saw a painting of a sun in a blackened landscape. He was intrigued and inquired about it. The artist told him that he had had a vision that very day of nine lights. He reproduced this vision in a drawing, which Vaughn compared to a star map. Only one area coincided with the pattern of lights, with the addition of an extra light - Monoceros, the Unicorn, located near Sirius, the Dog Star.

The drawing may, of course, have been somewhat inaccurate. Yet, it did seem to single out some 'dark' star near Sirius.

The above reminded me of this:

Q: (L) OK, He points out some interesting effects in here. First of all, he mentioned recording the speed of the Earth’s rotation. They had a fixed telescope with crosshairs and they had a clock that was connected to some kind of super time clock that was extreme accurate, and they were recording exactly how long it took the Earth to rotate in respect of Sirius, Sirius being a fixed point. These researchers discovered that during the period of time, when Sirius B (Sirius’s companion, which is a dwarf), eclipsed Sirius A; it actually slowed the rotation of the Earth. Now, this is what their measurements showed. Something like 50 arc seconds. The slowing began a week before the eclipse, then after the eclipse the Earth actually sped up. By 50 arc seconds. So, there are two weeks of effects on the rotation of the Earth, caused by the eclipsing of Sirius A caused by its companion Sirius B as I remember, though I may have missed the exact time period. Now, the conclusion that he drew from this is that we are affected by being gravitationally connected to Sirius somehow. Anyhow, the conclusion that he draws is…- and he also points out that it seems that Sirius is heading in our direction; we are getting closer to Sirius - so, he theorizes that Sirius is our companion star. Is he correct about that?

A: Not Sol’s companion; but look in that direction for clues to your own little brother.

There are many things to consider, one being the parameters of our solar system, ie what is included when we say our solar system.

Nienna Eluch said:
I've made a few calls around where I live (US) and have had no luck. The only place, so far, that carries Mores only has the Red and Green, which is filtered.

Legolas said:
Here are two pictures of the package:

1643_0.jpg

This one is the German version, also known under the name: "M classic", at least that's what JTI, the producer did tell me.

more.jpg

That's the american version.

I found here http://www.tobaccopub.net/cigarettes/more/more-filters this version, are they the same?
more.jpg

Back
Top Bottom