Session 12 July 2014

May I say,... "GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST"!... Outstanding!
I will add this to a list of many things I'm Grateful that my eye's have seen in this life.
This Is a "Red Letter Day"... Thanks so much, for your energy input into this experiment.

Totally awesome session!!! And Arks tingling scalp, moving hair sensation and bent glasses is sure a weird thing - side effects of the energy exchange?

Thanks for sharing. :headbanger: :rockon:

Whoa! That was awesome to see Caesar being channeled directly and receiving information about his life and intentions directly from the source. :rockon:

OK, in addition to all the wows, here's another: WOW!! Thanks for posting this so quickly (again).

I thought the questions about Gurdjieff were interesting, but this just blew my mind. AND to get to communicate with Caesar himself - with the years of avoiding putting time into communicating with "dead dudes," well, if you're going to, this is the kind of "dead dude" to get in touch with. :lol:

Really, the things uncovered about the real Caesar in the last year and half, he's more amazing as a REAL man than all the mythical "God-man" stories. And another great thing about the session is that the C's confirmed that Halley's Comet is a reliable way to try to work out the real timeline.

Applause to the Chateau for the courage and persistence to uncover Truth! The timeline alteration is a mind-blower for sure, not to mention understanding the process more fully. Brings up the question of our current passage through "time" and what we are unaware of in the "historical unity of progression."

Gratitude to all who participated in this session to have done so much in preparation and work to raise the bar yet one more time...connecting with Caesar! Simply awesome.

Many thanks to the Chateau and the Cs.

This session is so inspiring and educating, thanks a lot!! :flowers:

There's so much to work on, like the common stereotypes to reconsider and distorted truth to rediscover, wow!

This was an unexpected but fantastic subject for a new session! :P

I felt both elated and bewildered as the session flowed, my namesake's essence unexpectedly getting center stage here. But, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was amazed by the words and the energy expressed here. I felt like Caesar's voice was uniquely eloquent and wise beyond ages.

I feel there's much knowledge and wisdom here to ponder about and learn from. Thank you so much for sharing.

PS. Though it was probably a fleeting jest of some sort, I was nevertheless puzzled by Atreides comment:
Q: (Atriedes) Did Caesar have a purse?

(L) Did he have a what? Did Caesar have a purse?

(Atriedes) Name of the Rose? Never mind...
I've read The Name of the Rose myself, but even after Googling the references I came out empty handed, and I still don't know what he was pertaining to... :huh:

Laura said:
(Perceval) Did Caesar himself ever kill anyone?

A: Many, certainly.

Q: (Perceval) So, is there some kind of balance in the sense of, given the times around then being a very war-like time, with a lot of fighting and death going on in general... some kind of a Great Soul at the time coming down and... It doesn't necessarily have to be a peacemaker kissing people's feet like Jesus, right? But maybe there's some... what we would understand as a prohibition of killing other people as kind of being "spiritually evolved", let's say...

A: That idea is for the most part an exaggerated human philosophical construct.

Q: (L) So the idea that...

(Perceval) That to be good, thou shalt not kill...

(Atriedes) But which religion does that come from? The most killingest religion on the planet!

(Perceval) It does seem to... Killing another human being for a normal human being does seem to be quite a traumatic thing.

(Atriedes) It's socially inculcated.

(Perceval) I doubt it. I mean, for soldiers, they come back with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, they're trained to kill, and they want to kill themselves afterwards, ya know? They can't handle the fact that they...

(Pierre) Maybe the difference is that Caesar was aware of the very fundamental reason why he was killing...

A: Caesar intended to eliminate or vastly reduce killing. He knew what he was up against.

Regarding the above, I was thinking about the Odyssey, a very old text, where Odysseus upon arrival to his homeland, and with the help of his Goddess, kills the suitors that have been shaming his house and his name, harassing his family, wasting his wealth, completely trampling the value of hospitality. He didn't just appear at the door and tell them, "ok, enough, get out now", he killed all of them under divine assistance as the story goes. So perhaps at some point in history the way people perceived the act of killing wasn't like we do today. And taking the C's answers (bolded) about the subject into account, it seems to be about who is being killed and the context/purpose behind the act, applying the law of three as a factor. I mean, look at our today world with its overabundance of psychopaths and followers! We need more Odysseuses and Caesars around!

Alana said:
And taking the C's answers (bolded) about the subject into account, it seems to be about who is being killed and the context/purpose behind the act, applying the law of three as a factor. I mean, look at our today world with its overabundance of psychopaths and followers! We need more Odysseuses and Caesars around!

Also consider Inuits way of dealing with psychopaths:

In a 1976 study anthropologist Jane M. Murphy, then at Harvard University, found that an isolated group of Yupik-speaking Inuits near the Bering Strait had a term (kunlangeta) they used to describe “a man who … repeatedly lies and cheats and steals things and … takes sexual advantage of many women—someone who does not pay attention to reprimands and who is always being brought to the elders for punishment.” When Murphy asked an Inuit what the group would typically do with a kunlangeta, he replied, “Somebody would have pushed him off the ice when nobody else was looking.”

This is something really special! Many thanks for asking all those questions, there is so much interesting information in this session. My thoughts are still occupied with this, totally unexpected, Caesar participation and his answers.

Lost Spirit said:
Mind. Blown. Wow. A conversation with JC himself.

I just hope "stoic philosopher of local fame" wasn't named Brian :)
:D :D :D
But even if it was Brian, he wasn't the worst choice in my opinion - in Life of Brian he comes across as trying to do the right thing but without a chance to foresee where that will take him! A bit like JC comes across here.

Back
Top Bottom