Session 12 July 2014

Many thanks for sharing :flowers: and it was again a very fascinating session.

Nienna said:
Added: BTW, I, too, have thought that Thornhill and his throwing out basic astronomy totally was off base so it's nice to see the Cs agreeing with this. More interesting information from the Cs.

These remarks where also interesting in general that the electric guys invest too much energy in one direction and try to explain everything with it, which as of always does not work that way.

Wow! You have set a historical precedent folks. An actual interview with Julius Caesar. :shock:
Fascinating!

Redrock12 said:
Wow! You have set a historical precedent folks. An actual interview with Julius Caesar. :shock:
Fascinating!

Assuming it was he. I can only say that the "taste" was different, and the connection was slow and laborious as though interesting things were happening in the concept transducing stage of the contact. Ark had a profound reaction to it, more than me, so I thought that was interesting. Also notice that we had three at the board this time; I thought it might be necessary for this type of experiment. I would like to talk with Caesar again. It was so astonishing to do it that we did not have our full wits about us.

Very interesting and cool session! , in a sense the style of the session kind of reminded me of the SOTT Weekly sunday radio show(On the next episode Gurdjieff!).

Thank you for sharing! :bacon:

Very interesting session, including the Caesar channeling surprise.

Laura said:
(Pierre) Maybe you can ask this question. Caesar was born roughly 2,114 years ago according to our official calendars. In reality, how many years ago was Caesar born?

A: 1635. {Difference of 379 years}

A typo must have slipped in - the difference between the numbers (2114 - 1635) is actually 479.

WAY COOL! Thanks so much for sharing. Didn't see that one coming -wow! :rockon:

Fascinating, a direct line to the one, and only Jules César. I am without words, and totally blown away.

Many thanks to all for the education, and knowledge.

Hail César, and Happy Birthday Light Warrior's.

Attachments

• Julius Caesar.jpg
    Julius Caesar.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 417
Bobby said:
With the talk of addition of years into the timeline, by about 400, does that mean we aren't truly in the 21st century? I know Bailey and his tree ring data was mentioned, but has that along with ice core and other data been able to corroborate that if true?

Seems to be so. It puts us in the year 1535 using our calendar. Baillie has an event around 542AD, or 1472 years ago, placing it 63 years after the birth of Caesar, or just 7 years after his death. There were probably a series of such events over a period of time though.

Psalehesost said:

Laura said:
(Pierre) Maybe you can ask this question. Caesar was born roughly 2,114 years ago according to our official calendars. In reality, how many years ago was Caesar born?

A typo must have slipped in - the difference between the numbers (2114 - 1635) is actually 479.

fixed

Thanks for this unique session!

[quote author=Laura]
I would like to talk with Caesar again. It was so astonishing to do it that we did not have our full wits about us.
[/quote]

Well, I think that you managed pretty well considering that you were unprepared for something like this. :)

Psalehesost said:

Laura said:

Yes, I made a typo when I added that in brackets.

Back
Top Bottom