Session 12 July 2014

After getting first-hand experience of the battlefield, certain US marines must have realized, felt in their gut, they are fighting for the psychopath's deadly wishes of grabbing land and resources and are being used to kill innocents en masse. Innocents, who eerily must have resembled to the soldier's own families, sisters, brothers and parents. That's why certain marines have PTSD and go mad and take own lives, I think.

It is the ideals you fight for, that creates [psychopatic] or balances karma [save masses from unnecessary deaths and suffering].

Caesar and his army was fighting to save millions of lives, wherever possible, killing as few as possible, showing an example of mercy. I bet a lot less soldiers in Caesar's army had PTSD, took their own lives or coming home executed their family, then themselves, like some US soldiers did.

I can't stop feeling related to Caesar. If that sculpture about his young ages is true, I even have that hair style lol. After reading Laura's post about zodiacal signs, and how they were used to measure celestial bodies if I remember correctly, I find funny the coincidence that Caesar was born into the cancer sign, a water sign, and his master was named Posidonius, it sounds similar to Poseidon god of the seas, and Caesar was supposed to be good battling on ships and forming amazing strategies. Though with all these discrepancies in time I don't really know if he was born in our July.

Now I had an idea, remembering one session with the cs' about a crop circle that had like 7 balls connecting to a bigger one. They asked if they meant something like 7 type of people. If this communication access in a more direct kind of way the open univers, and breaks the veil of time. Maybe these 7 people may not be incarnated, nor be communicating directly.

1 - Laura
2 - Ark
3 - Caesar
4 - Gurdjieff
5 - the present 6th density being communicating at the session
6 - maybe Putin?
7 - the collective subconscious?

The esoteric network may access people in different moments, at any different time. Maybe one day for one, and the next month for the other. The more we know the more we access the esoteric circles, then increasing the connection that doesn't even need internet.

Maybe internet is a mirror of this type of network. The more I know, the more I want to study quantum physics. This concepts captivate my mind, they sort of, energize my intellect. This session was amazing just by the fact of communicating with Caesar.

Omg!!!
first thank you for sharing!
I had tingling from top to toe when Caesar came in!
This was absolutely amassing to read I could almost see and picture all of you and I am absolutely blown away!!

thank you and kind regards!
Mari

[quote author=Dirgni]As far as I know the help of the Soviets was paid with the joining of different people and foundation of Yugoslavia. And Yugoslavia broke apart with a horrible war in the nineties....[/quote]

Yugoslavia was founded in 1918.

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia

Fell apart in WW2. Stayed in one piece at the end, but more thanks to Tito and partisans, then Soviets. It is interesting that Tito's partisan movement, although formally communist received great deal of help from British and Americans throughout the war then from the Soviets. Only by the end of 1944. when the Red Army was physically present in Yugoslavia, they gave greater amount of help to the partisans. Mostly in military material.

But in 1948. Yugoslavia was the first to brake apart with Russians and Warsaw contract. Good text on that:

_http://www.thenagain.info/webchron/easteurope/TitoStalin.CP.html

I agree that the real deal is:

[quote author=Dirgni]Disputing helps the PTB, only. Now normal people should stick together and help each other. Better for us all in the long run.
[/quote]

;)

Yes, wow! It goes without saying after reading here, the intensely interesting historical context of this session, so a most courteous thank you, Laura, and to the Château group for participating and making it available on the Birthday of Caesar – Ave Caesar! :flowers:

As for Caesar communing with the group this night, was also struck by his timeless 5d “contemplation” in how he responded. What he endeavored to achieve in those times was simply Stoic. The ignoble depths of those who followed who worked to pollute his name, and then the manner in which it was concealed in myth in to our times, is testament to his being. His comment on awaiting reincarnation until after 4d transition is understandable give what he learned of human beings in 3d – it is understandable how this broke his heart and health after his noble efforts to abate the pain of humanity fell on deaf ears – oh what a template he tried to leave, which is more or less lost in the general blindness of our present times. Well perhaps it is not that it is lost, it has just become so obfuscated and parasitically infected by the few for their own means - so very sad.

Thank you all again for this very moving session. :)

Kniall said:
Kosma said:
sorry for the offtopic, maybe I should post it in the "What's on your mind section", but I felt like a I had to write something right now... :huh:

Regarding one other post:

Kniall said:
In comparison, Russians defending their country against the Nazi onslaught in the Great Patriotic War (aka World War Two) killed righteously (in general).
It's always strikes me when I see such opinion about soviet army in the context how they were "liberating" countries when moving to Berlin - what I know these soldiers where mainly primitives who were raping and killing innocent people and those who refused to accept their thieviery and bestiality. So - ok, that was a force which liberated us from Nazis, but I'm far from using statement "killed righteously (in general)" about soviet army beacause in general they rather were same bastards as Nazis but with different goal and uniforms. I think this movie gives a good image about that: _http://www.polishfilmfestival.net/Roza.htm

I'm sorry Kosma, it was a poor comparison with not enough thought given to it. Whatever about comparing 'good' and 'bad' guys in the 20th century world wars, we probably cannot compare Caesar's wars in that time period with modern wars.

Niall, there is: "(...) Russians defending their country against the Nazi onslaught in the Great Patriotic War (aka World War Two) (...), but actually there should be: "Soviet soldiers defending the Soviet Union against Germans and their allies (...).

In fact Russians constituted circa 50% of the Soviet population...but there were of course many animal-like soldiers among Russians soldiers, as well. Soviet soldiers were sometimes killed by their own commanders because of the atrocities they perpetrated on civilians.

Among American, French, German, Polish soldiers etc. there were also many bandits, it's clear.

So, it would seem that 'Christmas' really IS in July !!
Fascinating session, thanks for the Teach/Learn.
It really does mean that I will have to go over all my past (67 years worth) and re-evaluate.

Kasia said:
In fact Russians constituted circa 50% of the Soviet population...but there were of course many animal-like soldiers among Russians soldiers, as well. Soviet soldiers were sometimes killed by their own commanders because of the atrocities they perpetrated on civilians.

Well, the C's did said that there are a lot of psychos in Russia today:

(Belibaste) We wanted to know the percentage of psychopaths geographically speaking, like in the US, Israel, UK.

(L) Alright, let's take them one at a time.

(Belibaste) USA?

A: 23 percent.

Q: (Belibaste) United Kingdom?

A: 14 percent.

Q: (L) That's because they all went to America. (laughter)

(Ailén) Israel?

A: 42 percent.

Q: (Belibaste) France?

A: 10 percent.

Q: (Burma Jones) Russia?

A: 17

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,15927.0.html

Niall, there is: "(...) Russians defending their country against the Nazi onslaught in the Great Patriotic War (aka World War Two) (...), but actually there should be: "Soviet soldiers defending the Soviet Union against Germans and their allies (...).

Among American, French, German, Polish soldiers etc. there were also many bandits, it's clear.

I agree, people tend to generalize and if some did misconduct they label whole army or nation like that, maybe in some cases it can be so when pathology became rampant like in today s Israel but even in blackest circles there is white color sometimes. Like C's said individual is what matters. From what my father told me of my grandmpa that was in partisans and had his unit there was strict discipline and you would be shoot for killing civilians and he always shoot back if someone shoot first at him(at least in his experience). Even if there was after break up of Yugoslavia nationalistic propaganda about former regime and how they did war crimes and most familiar episode so called Cross path where those soldiers and supporters of nazi puppet regime of Croatia where led on foot through whole Yugoslavia from Slovenia to Macedonia through villlages so villagers who where harmed in any way by those fascists recognised them.

There was some modern research how they found caves in which were skeleton remains and branded WWII crimes by former regime and dumped there but who can prove those were skeletons of soldiers executed or who died in fighting? There were probably crimes out of revenge but it is all blown out of proportion today. When soviet army came there were crimes and rapes by them, Cossacks especially but then Tito asked Stalin it had to stop. And there was also propaganda about german roots population that was living in Croatia being ethnically cleansed by being forced out of their homes after the war aka folks-deutschers, but that was because many of them joined ss divisions and german army, and many cheered nazi occupation.

WOW!! Thank you very much for this interesting session.

Laura said:
(L) Okay, we're back, Caesar. Let's try again. Let's get ourselves together here... Since time doesn't exist up there, nothing happened. I guess we ought to ask a question. Gaius Julius Caesar, are you there?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Did I pronounce your name correctly?

A: No.

Q: [laughter] (L) Um, well I'm sorry, I don't know how to pronounce it.

A: Pick up high Latin style for clue. [letters come much more slowly]

Q: (L) I don't want to waste time talking about whether I pronounced your name right! Will it help if I pronounce your name right?

A: No.

Q: (L) So I won't waste time and energy on that. Okay, what questions does anyone have for Caesar?
I had some time to look for how was Cesar’s name pronounced rightly?
Found in this site, I am copying the most relevant comments from the 200 best ones. It was interesting to me, but for linguistics and historians would be more interesting, I think.
_http://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/146zb6/original_pronunciation_of_ceasar/ said:
dragodon64 20 puntos 1 año atrás
Gaius Julius Caesar = GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR in Classical Latin orthography
Pronounced ['gajus 'juljus 'kaesa(r)]
GAH-yoos YOO-lyoos KAH-EH-sar is a pretty close English approximation, except that KAH and EH would be one syllable, but I don't know how to clearly show that in this pronunciation scheme.

[–]weezer3989 12 puntos 1 año atrás
If you really want to be classic, get rid of those spaces...

[–]dragodon64 18 puntos 1 año atrás
Haha, indeed. Although GAIVSIVLIVSCAESAR looks like BLARGHABLARGHCAESAR to the uninitiated.

Perhaps, that’s why the letters came more slowly?

_http://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/146zb6/original_pronunciation_of_ceasar/ said:
[–]thatfool 1394 puntos 1 año atrás*

There are many surviving texts, but Latin is a very old language that has been used for thousands of years and its pronunciation has changed significantly during its long history.
Case in point: The Church Latin pronunciation of "Caesar" is more like "Chesar" (Ch like in the word "church", e like in "red"). But that's not how the Romans pronounced it. (Also note that there would be many dialects of Church Latin, too, if Pius X hadn't declared the Roman pronunciation standard.)

Of course not all of the sources we have for pronunciation are learning guides, but there are a few texts on language by scholars. Priscian is probably the most well known Roman gramarrian for his Institutiones Grammaticae ("Grammar Basics").

Another thing is that we render Latin texts completely differently nowadays. It wouldn't have been "Gaius Julius Caesar" during his time, it would have been CAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR. We've changed the C to a G and the first I in IULIUS to a J because we actually have G and J letters now that represent these sounds better. We don't, ever, write UIA, we always spell it "via". The Romans didn't consider U and V to be different letters, but we do now.

(Edit: The G letter existed during Caesar's time, but the name Gaius is older. Caesar's name is recorded with both spellings. I've also changed U's to V's, for some reason I didn't remember to do that even though I wrote that bit about U and V in the same paragraph.)
But as I wrote, we do have classical Roman sources for Latin pronunciation as well as other hints. Let's go over the word Caesar again, just to illustrate what kinds of hints we have. It's not just literal "this is pronounced by forming this shape with your mouth".

C:
Many old Latin inscriptions use it interchangeably with K and Q. (Also representing the G sound at the time, in addition to K.)

Grammarians like Quintilian (1st century) and Priscian (5th) write that they represent the same sound.

Marius Victorinus (4th) writes that X sounds like CS.

Diomedes (4th ... no the other Diomedes) writes that Q before a vowel other than U is a contraction of C and U.

Greek translators always transscribe C as kappa.

Misspellings of Latin words in inscriptions where C is replaced by a different sound (e.g. "paze" instead of "pace") appear much later.

If you spend some time with the letters C, K, Q, you'll find that in very early Latin, the vowel that followed determined which letter was used. For example, "pecunia" would have been spelled "pequnia" because it's followed by a U. So the sounds might actually have been different at some point, but the Romans then went and changed most of these to C's, so it was probably not a very big difference. Think the difference between K and G (which only got its own letter in the Latin alphabet in the 3rd century BC, at which point sources start explaining how it's different).

AE:
In Church Latin, this is actually the E sound (as in "red"), but we can actually see that change happen as AE is replaced in Latin texts by (ae) and (e with comma) in medieval texts. Modern Romance languages are similar. But this started about a thousand years after Caesar.
Pre-classical Latin actually uses AI in places where classical Latin uses AE. It's possible that this similarly corresponds to a change in pronunciation.

Greek translators transscribe it as (alpha iota).

The pronunciation of Latin loan words in Germanic languages is a big hint. The obvious example is "Kaiser", the German word for "emperor" that is directly derived from "Caesar" -> Old High German "Keisar" -> Middle High German "Keiser" -> modern standard German "Kaiser".

Other dipthongs did survive in modern Romance languages, for example "au" still exists in some of them as a diphtong. Many of the above points apply to it as well, for example it was transscribed into Greek as αυ (alpha upsilon).

There actually is a bit of controversy over this. It's generally accepted that AE was pronounced as a dipthong, but interestingly, we do have classical Latin sources for AE being replaced by E in rural Latin (but perhaps this means city Romans didn't do this). E.g. Varro gives "hedus" as a rural variant of "haedus" (child [goat]).

S:
See above about X sounding like CS.

Quintilian writes that a master of speech will not prolong the S sound too much, meaning people must have hissed too long for his taste or he wouldn't be whining about it.

A:
Marius Victorinus very directly writes that you make this sound with your mouth wide open and your tongue not touching the teeth. That's fairly precise.
In pretty much all modern Romance languages (languages directly derived from Latin), A is pronounced in the same way.

Even other languages influenced by Latin pronounce it in the same way (e.g. modern German) or used to (e.g. English until around the 15th century).

R:
There's probably not a lot of controversy around the general idea of this sound, but Marius Victorinus specifies it as a trilled R.

There are some sources that compare it to animal noises such as a dog growling or a cat purring, or use the R sound to represent these noises.

Further reading:

F.E. Lord: "The Roman Pronunciation of Latin" (link to Project Gutenberg).

W.S. Allen: "Vox Latina: A Guide to the Pronunciation of Classical Latin"

W.M. Lindsay: "The Latin Language: An Historical Account of Latin Sounds, Stems, and Flexions"

CORPVS GRAMMATICORVM LATINORVM "Late Latin Grammatical Sources: Full Text Search, Text Archive and Bibliography".

Note: These are not a lot of fun to read if you can't read Latin. Especially not the last one.

I found the pronunciation of 'gajus 'juljus 'kaesa(r), that seems to be more accurate?, did not worked the links to sounds provided from commentators in reddit site, here: _http://es.forvo.com/word/gaius_julius_caesar/

Some characters made an error in posting, I deleted/edited them from the quote, some are in parenthesis:
['gajus 'juljus 'kaesa(r)], (alpha iota), (r), (ae) , (e with comma?)

Wow I don't know what to say more that have been said, just THANKS to all involved and of course to Caesar.

Like many others here when HE arrived I couldn't beleive my eyes and feverishly got out of my seat to have a smoke and a tea, several times, to savour the session...

When around the dining table with family I extensively reported them what I've just read, my daughter 25 y.o. said about the act of killing : "about that I was sure, it's a matter of balance!" Indeed she's a warrior...and once again she moved me!

What a Gift to be here! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks...

Midway said:
Very few, if any, people who kill can say with certainty that they are karmic balancing. In general, one would want to avoid having to kill to avoid the karmic implications. For example, see the soul attachments and the like that are causing problems for today's battle veterans, which I understand to be a type of karmic attachment or punishment for forcibly taking a soul's vessel.

I'd say the % of US vets with PTSD from Iraq because of what they saw and did are those with 'soul potential' rather than 'OP' types and they have this reaction for that reason and because they indiscriminately killed, or participated in the killing of, civilians, including women and children. That is rather different from the type of military campaigns engaged in by Caesar, where he was involved in direct combat of a non high-tech nature (i.e. no guns etc.) I suspect that Caesar never intentionally or wantonly killed an innocent bystander.

Persej said:
Well, the C's did said that there are a lot of psychos in Russia today:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,15927.0.html

I read this just the other day and was quite surprised. But then considering the sheer volume of people killed by the Soviet regimes, the targeting of certain groups, added to the fact that the transition in Russian society was ruthless and brutal, it probably makes sense there is a high percentage.

Back
Top Bottom